March 29, 2024, 03:09:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 183856 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #940 on: January 18, 2009, 09:51:38 PM »

I thought Kyle didn't want the latest pictures out there. What was all the fuss about Kermit bringing them to SM?  Has anyone seen Hotshot's site lately?
Hi SuzieQ...You got a link for Hotshot's site? TIA!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #941 on: January 18, 2009, 09:52:54 PM »

I thought Kyle didn't want the latest pictures out there. What was all the fuss about Kermit bringing them to SM?  Has anyone seen Hotshot's site lately?

I haven't seen Hotshots site lately?  Do you have a link?

Sorry

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/

2 4 1
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: January 18, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »

<snipped>

I believe there are many sides to any coin...

<snipped>

Whiskeygirl ... there are only two sides to a coin.  Either you believe Kyle Kingman's own words or ... you believe Kyle Kingman is a liar.

Which is it?

Respectfully, Janet

Janet,

Respectfully, there are many possible sides to a coin.  What comes to mind are two broad sides and the side that goes 'around', the diameter.  Sometimes, the diameter has multiple ridges, with many more sides.  Some coins I have seen have a hole in the center.

Sometimes, it's hard to know where the truth has landed, on a broad side, or a side/diameter.  Sometimes, maybe all that is exposed are some ridges.  The broad sides remain hidden.  Maybe all that is visible is the donut hole in the middle.  Must remains to be explored.

I have no way of knowing what the truth is from the many posts by Kermit.  There are many sides of the truth/story/facts that remain hidden to me.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: January 18, 2009, 09:55:10 PM »

Sorry

Looks like someone is playing both sides of the coin 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: January 18, 2009, 09:55:28 PM »

Hotshot has a site!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #945 on: January 18, 2009, 09:56:47 PM »

Sorry

That's exactly what I thought!

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 18, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »

Sorry

I can't stop laughing.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 18, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Whiskeygirl ... there are only two sides to a coin.  Either you believe Kyle Kingman's own words or ... you believe Kyle Kingman is a liar.

Which is it?

Respectfully, Janet

Janet,

Respectfully, there are many possible sides to a coin.  What comes to mind are two broad sides and the side that goes 'around', the diameter.  Sometimes, the diameter has multiple ridges, with many more sides.  Some coins I have seen have a hole in the center.

Sometimes, it's hard to know where the truth has landed, on a broad side, or a side/diameter.  Sometimes, maybe all that is exposed are some ridges.  The broad sides remain hidden.  Maybe all that is visible is the donut hole in the middle.  Must remains to be explored.

I have no way of knowing what the truth is from the many posts by Kermit.  There are many sides of the truth/story/facts that remain hidden to me.

jmho

Whiskeygirl

Kermit's posts are Kyle Kingman's own words.  Either you believe Kyle Kingman or you do not.  I am a believer.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: January 18, 2009, 10:02:22 PM »

Sorry

Thank You for the Link! 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 18, 2009, 10:02:42 PM »

I need to get a glass of water.  I cannot stop laughing.

Later, Janet

_____

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #950 on: January 18, 2009, 10:05:50 PM »

Sorry

Thank You for the Link! 
[/quote

You are very welcome.

2 4 1
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: January 18, 2009, 10:05:52 PM »

Later, Janet
Uncontrollable laughing and Water will make You pee Your pants.....    Just kidding!

In God We Trust!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: January 18, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

Later, Janet

Janet---breath.     

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: January 18, 2009, 10:08:22 PM »

Thanks SuzieQ, that was an interesting read.

Sorry, I spelled your name wrong.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #954 on: January 18, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »

Thanks SusieQ, that was an interesting read.

I thought so too. Did you catch where she was telling Beth about all SHE had to do at the travel show? And who is CJ1? 

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: January 18, 2009, 10:10:35 PM »

Later, Janet
Uncontrollable laughing and Water will make You pee Your pants.....    Just kidding!

I did not pee my pants but ... I spit water all over the sink.  I have not laughed so hard in a long time.  My hubby just looked at me sadly and shook his head.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #956 on: January 18, 2009, 10:13:16 PM »

Later, Janet

I did not pee my pants but ... I spit water all over the sink.  I have not laughed so hard in a long time.  My hubby just looked at me sadly and shook his head.

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: January 18, 2009, 10:13:26 PM »

Later, Janet

Janet
You have Me laughing and I don't even know exactly what You were laughing about.....Oh Well Laughing is good! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 18, 2009, 10:13:39 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Which is it?

Respectfully, Janet

Janet,

jmho

Whiskeygirl

Kermit's posts are Kyle Kingman's own words.  Either you believe Kyle Kingman or you do not.  I am a believer.

Janet

Logic Dictates.I try to stay out of the world of semantics when at all possible!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: January 18, 2009, 10:15:23 PM »

Thanks SusieQ, that was an interesting read.

I thought so too. Did you catch where she was telling Beth about all SHE had to do at the travel show? And who is CJ1? 

No I didn't catch that, I was reading at the bottom about her being tricked by Satish Kalpoe posting in a forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.