March 29, 2024, 01:05:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel Show Boycott - Jan 31 - Feb 1 - St. Louis Travel Show - St. Louis, MO  (Read 11491 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 11, 2009, 10:46:31 AM »

Please leave a message in this thread if you are planning on supporting the boycott and we'll get information to you.  Thanks!

http://stltravelshow.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=66&Itemid=80

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 12:53:30 AM by klaasend » Logged
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 11:03:08 AM »

Vicky e-mailed me this morning about the Travel Show here in St Louis at the end of  the month. We had a successful protest last year. If you recall, the Aruba Booth was empty and unmanned after we got there!! lol It is short notice but I am game for staging another Peaceful Protest.

No Justice for Natalee, No tourists for Aruba!
If anyone can join us, it would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to donate for fliers and tote bags like last year, please contact Vicky at the e-mail below. She is the angel who is behind these protets for Natalee.

Contact Vicky at  justicefornatalee@gmail.com

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »

Klass and Id..Thank you so much...I just do what I can...There is also one in Ny at the zJacob javitts Center 2/6-2/8 LA Convention Center 2/14-2/15 and the Boston one 2/20-2/22...I have alot of ppl going to the LA one....I Just want Justice for Natalee...Dear God and for this to end...
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 04:03:35 PM »

Hi Vicki. I'm in the process of obtaining the permit for our demonstration and I'm waiting for a call back from the event coordinator at the convention center here in Los Angeles to see if we can secure a location near the entrance. I'll keep you posted. If there is anyone out there in the southerrn california area who would like to join us, please contact justicefornatalee@gmail.com...the more monkeys the merrier 

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 05:03:54 PM »

Great job.Id and Koolkat..Im getting flyers and banners sent out to each..Koolkat see if you can hold up or put up a banner..Thanks
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »

That's on my list of questions to ask Miss Vicki  I'll let you know what I find out.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 08:28:56 AM »

I am paying to have our fliers printed here. Are we passing out totes? Do you need help with funds Vicki?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 08:29:49 AM »

Hi Vicki. I'm in the process of obtaining the permit for our demonstration and I'm waiting for a call back from the event coordinator at the convention center here in Los Angeles to see if we can secure a location near the entrance. I'll keep you posted. If there is anyone out there in the southerrn california area who would like to join us, please contact justicefornatalee@gmail.com...the more monkeys the merrier 

Great job Koolcat!!

Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 09:48:51 AM »

I am paying to have our fliers printed here. Are we passing out totes? Do you need help with funds Vicki?

Funds are always good..but, I have flyers coming to you Id...I dont think we have enough time for totes....
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 10:32:17 AM »

Great job Koolcat!!

Thanks Idstlou! I just want justice for Natalee. I still stand with the girl!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 12:04:29 PM »

Funds are always good..but, I have flyers coming to you Id...I dont think we have enough time for totes....

Thanks Sweetie. I talked to John. I am going to print the fliers to save on $$ and he will send me prayer cards and the dollars with Nat's pic on them.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »

Great job Koolcat!!

Thanks Idstlou! I just want justice for Natalee. I still stand with the girl!

It feels good to be doing something doesn't it? No matter how small or large the effort!!

Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »

You know what..It really does...Im glad to be apart of whatever little I can do...Justice will be served...
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 12:40:40 AM »

Me too ladies. When I worked at the screen printing place I was able to donate tees and totes. Now I'm unemployed with lots of time on my hands  . I may not have allot of money but I have time to be a voice for Natalee. Whatever I can do whenever I can help, I'm here.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2009, 12:03:23 PM »

Me too ladies. When I worked at the screen printing place I was able to donate tees and totes. Now I'm unemployed with lots of time on my hands  . I may not have allot of money but I have time to be a voice for Natalee. Whatever I can do whenever I can help, I'm here.

Hey Sweetie.
John who has the fliers is trying to get ahold of you but he has your old work e-mail address. Can you get my e-mail address from Klaas and I will give you his?
Thanks!
Lisa

kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 06:58:55 PM »

I think I still have your email address saved somewhere in my hotmail Lisa. Let me see if I can find you. If not I'll ask Klass 

kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 07:02:05 PM »

Oppps guess you're saved in my old work addresses too Lisa.

Klass, when you see this can you please email me Idstlou's email? Thanks so much!

kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »

Klass, when you see this can you please email me Idstlou's email? Thanks so much!

Nevermind Klass I think I found it. Thanks anyway 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 09:32:24 AM »

Nevermind Klass I think I found it. Thanks anyway 

Did you find it?

kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2009, 04:35:38 PM »

Hi Idstlou. I had John's email saved in my Natalee file from an email I forwarded myself from work. He sent me the flier and I am printing them as I type  Thanks for your help!

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.