March 28, 2024, 07:46:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel Show Boycott - Jan 31 - Feb 1 - St. Louis Travel Show - St. Louis, MO  (Read 11490 times)
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2009, 01:38:03 PM »

Hi, KooolKatt,

Can you please email me through Klaas. I tried to contact you but the message bounced back.

I have a few (and I do mean a FEW) items from previous protests that you may want to use.

Thanks, JFN

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 03:29:54 AM »

Hi, KooolKatt,

Can you please email me through Klaas. I tried to contact you but the message bounced back.

I have a few (and I do mean a FEW) items from previous protests that you may want to use.

Thanks, JFN

Will do JFN, thanks so much!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 06:22:01 AM »

Aruba had a booth at the Houston Bridal Extravaganza at the George Brown Convention Center.  It looked empty.  I hate to think of innocent American girls having destination weddings and honeymoons in Aruba without researching the history of their lacking government and what happened to Natalee.  Bridal shows are in January and the summer in most larger cities. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 07:03:57 PM »

Great new monkeys! I just got off the phone with the event coordinator for the Los Angeles Travel Show and he is totally sympathetic to our cause. I am meeting with him next week so he can show me the location near the entrance where we can distribute our pamphlets and hang our signs. Approximately 90% of the event traffic will enter and exit through our designated location 

Call out to all Southern California monkeys...come stand with the girl and be a voice for Natalee! Lets let everyone know that Aruba is not a safe place to vacation!

Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 10:16:28 AM »

Koolkat, that is great news...LISA you go girl this weekend...please send pictures to SM so we can have a front page for Natalee...Thanks for all you guys do...Hugs and kisses...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 11:50:20 AM »

Great new monkeys! I just got off the phone with the event coordinator for the Los Angeles Travel Show and he is totally sympathetic to our cause. I am meeting with him next week so he can show me the location near the entrance where we can distribute our pamphlets and hang our signs. Approximately 90% of the event traffic will enter and exit through our designated location 

Call out to all Southern California monkeys...come stand with the girl and be a voice for Natalee! Lets let everyone know that Aruba is not a safe place to vacation!

Great job Koolkatt!! That really helps because Aruba will complain the whole time you are there...evil grin!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 11:50:48 AM »

Koolkat, that is great news...LISA you go girl this weekend...please send pictures to SM so we can have a front page for Natalee...Thanks for all you guys do...Hugs and kisses...

Will do!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 11:51:20 AM »

Will do!!

ignore my dirty van though...snow and salt!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 11:52:46 AM »

Aruba had a booth at the Houston Bridal Extravaganza at the George Brown Convention Center.  It looked empty.  I hate to think of innocent American girls having destination weddings and honeymoons in Aruba without researching the history of their lacking government and what happened to Natalee.  Bridal shows are in January and the summer in most larger cities. 

that is scarey isn't it???!! Wasn't the woman that was raped just last year there with her husband...didn't stop them. We should add the bridal shows to our list!!

kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 11:37:45 PM »

Thank you so much Idstlou for being a voice for Natalee. Aruba should spend it's money solving this case and cleaning up their corrupt system instead of wasting it on these travel shows if they really want their tourists back. I hope they didn't think we were going away lol 

No justice for Natalee...No tourists for Aruba!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 02:41:47 PM »

Thanks IDSTLOU for continuing the support for Natalee. I wish I could be there to help you but health will not allow it anymore. We only made it to Saint Louis once last summer and it did me in.We used to once a month Winter and Summer.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 11:21:01 AM »

Update from Ids, Things went great...Lierubas booth ws empty everytime they went in to check..They passed out the lit and prayer cards...It was  huge success..They will be back again today...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »

Update from Ids, Things went great...Lierubas booth ws empty everytime they went in to check..They passed out the lit and prayer cards...It was  huge success..They will be back again today...

Thanks for the update Vicki! 

Thanks to those who will attend today also!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 10:36:35 PM »

Since up to 26,000 people view the front page of SM in a single day it's always nice to get updates and photos from the travel show boycotts.  That way an additional 26,000 will see it not to mention future views in google searches.  It will increase the awarement of thousands of more people.

So it would be nice to get updates so a front page post/update of the travel boycott can be done.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 06:27:32 PM »

Since up to 26,000 people view the front page of SM in a single day it's always nice to get updates and photos from the travel show boycotts.  That way an additional 26,000 will see it not to mention future views in google searches.  It will increase the awarement of thousands of more people.

So it would be nice to get updates so a front page post/update of the travel boycott can be done.

Were pictures from St. Louis posted? IF so please direct me.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 06:31:40 PM »

No pictures or "real" reports from any of the shows. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2009, 09:04:21 AM »

No pictures or "real" reports from any of the shows. 

come on folks!  pictures and reports please

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.