March 29, 2024, 12:34:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adji Desir, 6 yrs old, Immokalee, Florida missing since 1/10/09 #1  (Read 494483 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: April 15, 2009, 07:04:57 PM »

Something is FINALLY moving forward in the search for Adji!!!!!!!

Gale St.John is arriving in Orlando today, and driving down to search for Adji.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/apr/15/nationally-known-psychic-search-adji/
Although I do not agree with some of her practices, any publicity is good publicity at this point.  I feel she was really just coming for Haleigh and decided to be politically correct and add Adji as well, but that is just me. 
I do hope she turns up some new leads as the trail seems to have gone cold and yet a family still is waiting everying day for their child to return to them.

I agree with you, Dolce. Any publicity for Adji's case is good.

But I am not a fan of Gale at all.

I hold very little hope that she can help find him.

I do find it odd that she has not contacted his family or the local LE to let them know of her plans for searching for him. I'd think that would be a good thing to do. But what do I know?

But maybe the publicity that she can create will help spur more awareness and searches for Adji!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: April 16, 2009, 12:36:56 AM »

Something is FINALLY moving forward in the search for Adji!!!!!!!

Gale St.John is arriving in Orlando today, and driving down to search for Adji.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/apr/15/nationally-known-psychic-search-adji/
Although I do not agree with some of her practices, any publicity is good publicity at this point.  I feel she was really just coming for Haleigh and decided to be politically correct and add Adji as well, but that is just me. 
I do hope she turns up some new leads as the trail seems to have gone cold and yet a family still is waiting everying day for their child to return to them.

I agree with you, Dolce. Any publicity for Adji's case is good.

But I am not a fan of Gale at all.

I hold very little hope that she can help find him.

I do find it odd that she has not contacted his family or the local LE to let them know of her plans for searching for him. I'd think that would be a good thing to do. But what do I know?

But maybe the publicity that she can create will help spur more awareness and searches for Adji!

IA I don't hold much faith in psychics, and I am not a 'believer', but at the same time there is no such thing as bad publicity, I think any attention she may get could only be a good thing... so I applaud her for trying to help Adji and his family.

Prayers for Adji!

FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: April 16, 2009, 11:03:17 AM »

If only he was white and a female.

Without reading all 25 pages...do we think he's lost or kidnapped.

I have ONLY heard about his case here. Never on any news. Sickens me.

k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: April 16, 2009, 11:49:15 AM »

If only he was white and a female.

Without reading all 25 pages...do we think he's lost or kidnapped.

I have ONLY heard about his case here. Never on any news. Sickens me.

I had not hear of Adji's plight prior to logging into SM either. It is awful that only some of these kids get national attention while the others go by the way side.
They are all loved, missed and scared.
I hope this handsome little guy gets to be in the obviously loving  arms of his family soon.  His grandmothers face speaks a thousand words of anguish. I can not being to imagine what this family is experiencing.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: April 17, 2009, 08:43:25 AM »

A update...

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/apr/16/psychic-searches-adji-immokalee-area/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: April 17, 2009, 11:51:25 AM »

Thank you Grama.  I stop in often hoping for news.  I hope they find little Adji soon.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: April 17, 2009, 08:42:29 PM »

I stopped in to see if there was any more news on Adji.  I can't believe it has been 3 months since he's gone missing.  Brandi and crew did a wonderful job with the pictures.  I hope that, if anything, Gale St. John can breath some new hope into this case.  Prayers to Adji and his family.  Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: April 17, 2009, 10:50:09 PM »

Here are a couple of links for info pertaining to that area.

Grace try here

http://www.collierclerk.com/RecordsSearch/CourtRecords

and also http://www.colliersheriff.org/Index.aspx?page=1922

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #448 on: April 18, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »

I went by with family today after Mass and spoke with Adji's mother Marie.  I took her print outs of our t-shirt ideas and showed them to her.  Her smile was very large, but she placed her hand on my arm and said "We have been blessed by charity who is already making a shirt for Adji".  I told her my delight in hearing that things were still moving in a possitive manner.  I am going to call around on Monday to find out how to go about ordering shirts so that those of you Monkeys who wish to get one for yourself may do so.
I spoke with about our site here and told her how many dedicated individuals there are throughout this board who have dedicated their time, efforts, and own personal gifts to help find the missing, and to help find Adji.  I watched as the tears began to fall and told her that I did not mean to upset her, she again placed her hand on my arm and said "These are not tears of sarrow, I feel very strongly that my child is alive.  These are tears of joy that there is help to bring him back to me." 
Each time I speak with her I want to say so much more, but my throat gets tight as I get so overwhelmed with grief as it is written on her tired face and in the trembling of her hands as she speaks of her child. 
I learned today that she spends much of her free time at and around her mothers home, the last spot where Adji was seen.  She speaks with neighbors and visitors alike hoping for a clue, an answer, and a sign.  She has a strong determination fueled by the love she has for her son.
As we left she said "Thank you thank you.  From my heart thank you to you all."

Thank you for letting me share this with you.

I of course want an Adji T shirt. We will keep looking for him until he is home.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: April 18, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »

Psychic believes missing Adji may still be in Immokalee area

By TRACY X. MIGUEL (Contact)
Originally published 5:38 p.m., Saturday, April 18, 2009
Updated 5:38 p.m., Saturday, April 18, 2009
Adji Dsir

Adji Dsir
Psychic Gale St. John, left, talks with daughter Tamra, right, about their plans during a blind drive through Farm Workers Village in Immokalee on April 16, 2009. St. John is responding to emails she received asking her help to find Adji Desir, a six-year-old that went missing from his home in Farm Workers Village more than three months ago. Greg Kahn/Staff

GREG KAHN

Psychic Gale St. John, left, talks with daughter Tamra, right, about their plans during a blind drive through Farm Workers Village in Immokalee on April 16, 2009. St. John is responding to emails she received asking her help to find Adji Desir, a six-year-old that went missing from his home in Farm Workers Village more than three months ago. Greg Kahn/Staff
Photo Gallery
Searching for Adji

Nationally known psychic Gale St. John began her search Thursday for Adji Desir, a 6-year-old boy who went missing in Immokalee on January 10, 2009.

Psychic Gale St. John, left, does a blind drive through Farm Workers Village in Immokalee on April 16, 2009. St. John says a blind drive is to get a sense of the area and find locations that have a possible connection with a missing child. St. John is responding to emails she received asking her help to find Adji Desir, a six year old that went missing from his home in Farm Workers Village more than three months ago. Greg Kahn/Staff

Psychic searches Immokalee for Adji Watch »
SEARCH FOR ADJI DESIR

Adji Desir has been missing from Immokalee since Saturday evening, Jan. 10, 2009.

IMMOKALEE — A nationally known psychic continued her search Saturday for a missing Immokalee boy, suggesting at one point that he still may be in the Immokalee area.

Gale St. John continued to search for 6-year-old Adji Desir, who has been missing from his home in Farm Workers Village since Jan. 10.

“It’s not only about being psychic always, it’s about properly searching the area,” St. John said Saturday.

On day three of her search, St. John, along with her daughter, Tamra, and a Naples volunteer physically searched a wooded area behind the Immokalee housing complex.

“This is just too large for three people to do,” she said. “We want to be so sure that we have covered every square inch of this village.”

She suggested that the area be divided into grid sections and searched again.

“I’m not feeling anything that alerts me to him actually leaving in a state of panic ... which leads me to believe that he may very well be in this area still,” St. John said.

St. John visited the housing complex Thursday and Friday to do what she calls a “blind drive,” to get a sense of the area and find locations that have a possible connection with where Adji was last seen.

She said it led her to the child’s grandmother’s house, a playground and to Buffalo Court, a street on the north side of Farm Workers Village.

St. John said the area of Buffalo Court behind the fence and homes needs to be looked at further, as does a wooded area near Grace Court.

While searching for the missing child, St. John said she got a sense of false security behind Buffalo Court.

She said it was dangerous in the grove area, including alligators, yet she said she wasn’t speculating an actual danger occurred for Adji.

St. John noted that a Collier County Sheriff’s Office search dog had also last tracked Adji at that location, which she said she didn’t know before contacting the investigator.

On Friday afternoon, Collier County sheriff’s officials said if they had a comment about the psychic’s conclusion it would be released Monday.

Earlier this week, the Sheriff’s Office contacted St. John and hadn’t heard from her since, Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kristi Lester said Friday.

Lester said what most likely would happen was that once St. John had come and gone, one of the investigators would contact her to see if further tips could be generated.

St. John will continue searching for Adji in Immokalee through today, when she is scheduled to travel to the Satsuma area of Florida to search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, who has been missing since Feb. 10.

While there, St. John plans to ask volunteers to visit Immokalee and help search for Adji.

St. John said she could do a better search if she had her cadaver dog, but the dog was back home in Ohio.

She would ask volunteers to bring their search dogs.

“It’s a lot of area to cover and I’m sure hoping that someone takes the initiative to go and relook at this area,” St. John said.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/apr/18/psychic-believes-missing-adji-may-still-be-immokal/
Edit to remove ads from text
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 08:01:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: April 18, 2009, 09:34:37 PM »

Thank you, Heart for that update.  Keeping my fingers crossed and still saying a daily prayer that Adji will soon be returned home to his loving family.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #451 on: April 19, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »

IMMOKALEE — A nationally known psychic continued her search Saturday for a missing Immokalee boy, suggesting at one point that he still may be in the Immokalee area.

Gale St. John continued to search for 6-year-old Adji Desir, who has been missing from his home in Farm Workers Village since Jan. 10.

“It’s not only about being psychic always, it’s about properly searching the area,” St. John said Saturday.  The areas have been properly searched more than once, more than four times, more than ten times....not to mention flown over by infared helocopters and planes for close to a month.  I do not have to tell anyone that her presence here has been questioned and is questionable.

On day three of her search, St. John, along with her daughter, Tamra, and a Naples volunteer physically searched a wooded area behind the Immokalee housing complex.

“This is just too large for three people to do,” she said. “We want to be so sure that we have covered every square inch of this village.”

She suggested that the area be divided into grid sections and searched again.

“I’m not feeling anything that alerts me to him actually leaving in a state of panic ... which leads me to believe that he may very well be in this area still,” St. John said.

St. John visited the housing complex Thursday and Friday to do what she calls a “blind drive,” to get a sense of the area and find locations that have a possible connection with where Adji was last seen.

She said it led her to the child’s grandmother’s house, a playground and to Buffalo Court, a street on the north side of Farm Workers Village.

St. John said the area of Buffalo Court behind the fence and homes needs to be looked at further, as does a wooded area near Grace Court.

While searching for the missing child, St. John said she got a sense of false security behind Buffalo Court.

She said it was dangerous in the grove area, including alligators, yet she said she wasn’t speculating an actual danger occurred for Adji.

St. John noted that a Collier County Sheriff’s Office search dog had also last tracked Adji at that location, which she said she didn’t know before contacting the investigator. ...I find that very hard to believe given it was reported several times, and if she is as caught up on this case as she has publically claimed to be, she would be aware of this.

On Friday afternoon, Collier County sheriff’s officials said if they had a comment about the psychic’s conclusion it would be released Monday.

Earlier this week, the Sheriff’s Office contacted St. John and hadn’t heard from her since, Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kristi Lester said Friday.

Lester said what most likely would happen was that once St. John had come and gone, one of the investigators would contact her to see if further tips could be generated.

St. John will continue searching for Adji in Immokalee through today, when she is scheduled to travel to the Satsuma area of Florida to search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, who has been missing since Feb. 10. ..which is the real reason why she came to begin with.  Lets see how long she spends up there with them, I am sure it will be longer than that which she spent with Adji.  She is no Patricia Arquette, and she has done nothing more than give false hope to a family who is barely holding on to it to begin with.

While there, St. John plans to ask volunteers to visit Immokalee and help search for Adji.

St. John said she could do a better search if she had her cadaver dog, but the dog was back home in Ohio.

She would ask volunteers to bring their search dogs.

“It’s a lot of area to cover and I’m sure hoping that someone takes the initiative to go and relook at this area,” St. John said.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/apr/18/psychic-believes-missing-adji-may-still-be-immokal/

I do not like this woman and how she draws publicity to herself with her fake outs and false predictions.  Honestly, what in the hell did she think she was going to find?  Did she honestly think that this was not a huge search area?  If she was really here for Adji and Haleigh, then why did she leave her dog behind?  I am sorry this woman makes me physically ill, nothing but another media hungry wack-a-doo playing on the emotions of people in tough circumstances.  Good riddens and goodbye you fake cow.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: April 19, 2009, 02:58:00 PM »

Dolce~

I just have to say that you are an inspiration to myself and many monkeys here.  You are the most beautiful caring person that I have run across in a long time and it means so much to me that you spend your time/money/life working toward the greater good.  I'm sorry that GSJ's appearance in Immokalee has you frustrated.  I couldn't agree more with what you wrote above.  I had hope that her coming to SW FL would inspire people to revisit Adji's case.  I see it has become nothing more that pure frustration for his family and basically a 3 ring circus.  I am sceptical of these "powers" that some people use to make a living off of at innocent people's expense like the Desir family.  She is another Ohioian that I would like to disown.  Keep the faith & prayers to Adji and all of the missing.

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: April 19, 2009, 03:12:55 PM »

Dolce~

I just have to say that you are an inspiration to myself and many monkeys here.  You are the most beautiful caring person that I have run across in a long time and it means so much to me that you spend your time/money/life working toward the greater good.  I'm sorry that GSJ's appearance in Immokalee has you frustrated.  I couldn't agree more with what you wrote above.  I had hope that her coming to SW FL would inspire people to revisit Adji's case.  I see it has become nothing more that pure frustration for his family and basically a 3 ring circus.  I am sceptical of these "powers" that some people use to make a living off of at innocent people's expense like the Desir family.  She is another Ohioian that I would like to disown.  Keep the faith & prayers to Adji and all of the missing.

Lovinlife
Thank you for your kind words Lovin.

I think what I am most po'd about with her is her random accusations toward the searches that have taken place, saying it should be done again based on her "feeling" that she is getting.  Not that all people believe in what she does, but to those small few now our LE is going to have to waste more money and resources to recheck as to not look like they are dropping the ball, recheck areas that have been cleared, drudging up this with the family all over again, and frankly for what...a hunch of a 2 dollar psychic? 
She has not done a lick of research on Adji's case other than a paragraph one of her assistants typed up for her in regards to this case that she read on the airplane ride down.  She came very ill-prepared for someone who just had to get down here and investigate.  Her 'leads' will not only waste more money and time, but it will take away valuable resources and people who not only protect and serve our county, but who also have been working each day since his disappearance, putting them on "her leads" that will ultimately bring them to yet another dead end.  If there was anything of substance within the areas she is saying to go and 'recheck' it would have been found. 
You are reading my reaction to this, I can tell you it is only a very small percentage in comparrison to that of the local authorities and surrounding county authorities....but that will remain hush as they have to remain unbiased....honestly what a mockery she has made!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #454 on: April 19, 2009, 09:53:07 PM »

I am Working people .. I am working to get Adji more media attention.
I will let you know what transpires ...

God Bless Adji

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: April 20, 2009, 03:59:50 PM »

Dolce, you are doing a wonderful job for Adji and so are all the monkeys.  I'm jumping in too.  I wanted to pass this link along to you

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1409054

It is Brians dream chat on the web a Ustream.  Anyway they are talking about Adji and Gale St John's search there today.  (She's trying to credit herself for bringing a whole lot more attention to the case but I suppose she has brought more attention to it.)  Anyway they say she is going to be on Nancy Grace tomorrow night talking about Adji and Haleigh.  So they will get some more exposure tommorrow.  I hope this news brightens your day a little because I know you've been working hard for little Adji. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: April 22, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »

Article mentioning  little Adji.

http://www.seattlemedium.com/News/article/article.asp?NewsID=95798&sID=3&ItemSource=L
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: April 24, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »

Do they have any theories or leads on what could have happened to him? He was there one minute and gone the next and no one saw him? Do you think you can do sort of a summery of what has happened so far and where they are with the investigation?

My heart breaks for this little boy, maybe because I have a son with a disability and I know how much protection a mother feels for a child such as Adji and my boy. I cannot even begin to imagine how the family is feeling, my heart goes out to them.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: April 24, 2009, 08:20:33 PM »

NAPLES — I have been watching and looking into this case as I have had a little clairvoyant information about this case.

So I went on Google Earth to look at the area and I was immediately drawn to the farm workers way bridge I felt he was in a car and travelled this road going towards the tractor dealers.

In between the bridge and tractor dealers there is a patch of land with lots of trees. It’s on the left and I felt very drawn to this area. So anyone looking for Adji could maybe look in this area. I feel he got into a car with a man who just picked him up.

Sketches by Christine Hamlett-Walsh appear below.

This sketch started out as a man and ended up being a woman. This happens sometimes. This woman has information about Adji. If you recognize this woman please get in touch with the police department. -- Christine Hamlett-Walsh

This man is also connected to Adji's disappearance and he has a tattoo that is like a twisted knot on his upper arm. - Christine Hamlett-Walsh

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: April 24, 2009, 08:25:51 PM »

Link for the above..

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/adji-desir/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.