April 18, 2024, 12:04:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adji Desir, 6 yrs old, Immokalee, Florida missing since 1/10/09 #1  (Read 496125 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: May 30, 2009, 02:28:03 PM »

Adji -- I pray that God will light the road home for you!  You are His precious angel child!

Pooky
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: May 30, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

My heart goes out to Adji's family. My prayers, that Adji will soon be found.
Respectfully,
Patricia

~Advnvdo~

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #542 on: May 30, 2009, 03:05:03 PM »

Hello Dolce, Please add a message from me that I am praying for him and his family and my heart is breaking for them.
May God Bless,
Me

Thank you

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: May 30, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »

Adji....thinking of you and your family...we won't give up on finding you!
God bless you and your family....

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #544 on: May 30, 2009, 05:27:40 PM »

Adji, we are looking for you and won't stop until you are home, safe in your Grandmother's arms. May God surround you with Angels and keep you safe. We love you!!   an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: May 30, 2009, 06:13:32 PM »

Dear sweet Adji, you and your family are in our prayers and hearts and will stay there until you are safely home. Stay strong and do not give up.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: May 30, 2009, 07:03:59 PM »

Dear sweet Adji, I still pray for you everyday and hope you will be brought back to the loving arms of your family.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #547 on: May 30, 2009, 08:20:16 PM »

Thanks guys!  I am adding every single one!  I greatly apreciate it and I am sure his family will as well.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: May 30, 2009, 11:13:07 PM »

Please, light a candle for Adji.  Prayers that he is brought home, safe and sound.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=adji

Moving this up. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: May 31, 2009, 11:37:42 AM »

God, please keep Adji safe in your embrace and let him be returned to his family, who loves him, unharmed.  Each special child has a unique message to share with the world.  Please let him come home to reveal his.  Thank You!  Love, Bearly, family and friends.

Let all the missing have a special angel watching over them like Dolce and her family does for Adji.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: May 31, 2009, 02:54:37 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I have not been able to go up and put the posters up for the memorial due to the horrible rain we are having right now with thunder and lightening....BUT I did speak with someone at our local newspaper, Naples Daily News, a friend of my fathers, she is very interested in doing a piece on Adji's family and the way that things have come to a stand still media-wise with this case, yet the child has not been found.  She has spoken with Marie in regards to this to set up an interview with her and she wants to add the posters to the photos for the piece.  I told her how many people from all over the World, Monkeys, have written their well wishes and it has all been added to these posters.  They are pretty excited about doing this piece.  ON TOP of that great news, she is then going to be submitting this story to some friends she has at the local news stations as well as to some connections she has in NY. 
I have a feeling he will be getting more exposure media wise real soon!!!!!
I will post pictures as soon as we get them done.  I AM SO EXCITED!!  This family needs the media exposure, and I think this is certainly a step in the right direction for Adji!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 31, 2009, 02:58:56 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I have not been able to go up and put the posters up for the memorial due to the horrible rain we are having right now with thunder and lightening....BUT I did speak with someone at our local newspaper, Naples Daily News, a friend of my fathers, she is very interested in doing a piece on Adji's family and the way that things have come to a stand still media-wise with this case, yet the child has not been found.  She has spoken with Marie in regards to this to set up an interview with her and she wants to add the posters to the photos for the piece.  I told her how many people from all over the World, Monkeys, have written their well wishes and it has all been added to these posters.  They are pretty excited about doing this piece.  ON TOP of that great news, she is then going to be submitting this story to some friends she has at the local news stations as well as to some connections she has in NY. 
I have a feeling he will be getting more exposure media wise real soon!!!!!
I will post pictures as soon as we get them done.  I AM SO EXCITED!!  This family needs the media exposure, and I think this is certainly a step in the right direction for Adji!
That is wonderful new Dolce, and you should be so proud having a voice for this child.  I know there is a special place with many mansions waiting for you and your family in Heaven some day.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: May 31, 2009, 03:15:40 PM »

DOLCE  you really are an inspiration for me and I'm sure many, many others.  I know that you do not do any of this for your own recognition but you deserve it. The effort that you put out for a small boy and his family that are probably lost in a world of pain, confusion and despair is break-your-heart beautiful.  Thank you.

an angelic monkey

For Adji, my hopes and prayers are for you to return to the loving embrace of your family who miss you, and in turn, for Adji's family, my hopes and prayers are for you to know that others care for you in your time of sorrow and long for you to hold your little one in your arms again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #553 on: May 31, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

Very proud of you Dolce, your almost here children  an angelic monkey are very lucky to have such a wonderful mom.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: May 31, 2009, 03:17:41 PM »

Fabulous news Dolce, way to go!

Please forward to the Adji family that they are in my thoughts & prayers daily. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: May 31, 2009, 03:27:48 PM »

Thank you guys.  I am hoping for a huge miracle to occur with this case.  This families entire life was built around this child.  Life for them seems to have come to a dramatic standstill.  Any amount of hope is awesome for this family, and my prayer is that with this new media exposure someone some where will have seen Adji and the tips will come rolling in.  He needs to be found, this family needs answers, if for nothing else to just help them move past this stop they have come to. 
We all see the pictures of his wonderful grandmother with the tears streaming down her face, that is an every day occurance for her and for Marie.  I can not imagine having my heart break a little more each and every day that my child is not with me, but that is their reality, and if for even just a moment something that I could do would help to ease that suffering, well I am sure going to do my damnedest to get it done.
More exposure for this child is my goal, and I pray that with this news story that is just what he will receive.
I am going to start another mass media emailing for him so that hopefully a nice NG segment or HLN segment featuring his picture and his story can preface this news article in order to draw more attention to it and to him. 
Please keep him and this in your prayers!

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: May 31, 2009, 03:30:27 PM »

Dolce,  I am so proud of all you have done for this family in their quest to find Adji.  Just so you know, he has been in my prayers daily since he went missing and those prayers started because of you.  Your little ones are blessed to have you as their Mom, such a loving, lovely person.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: May 31, 2009, 03:53:37 PM »

Dolce,  I am so proud of all you have done for this family in their quest to find Adji.  Just so you know, he has been in my prayers daily since he went missing and those prayers started because of you.  Your little ones are blessed to have you as their Mom, such a loving, lovely person.

I agree with you SweetMorgan 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #558 on: May 31, 2009, 04:01:10 PM »

Dolce, that is wonderful!!! Someone, somewhere knows something about this little boy! I pray to God he comes home soon to his family!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: May 31, 2009, 04:03:47 PM »

Dolce, I am so proud of you for your never wavering hope and faith and help for Adji and his family. I am glad that he is getting the new exposure. I pray to God that he is returned to his family. I will do anything you need to keep this going.

I especially admire your stamina. When I was in my last month of four pregnancies, all I could do was flop around alot, complain, and wish to be waited on. I did not even carry twins. You are an inspiration!   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.