April 17, 2024, 05:59:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adji Desir, 6 yrs old, Immokalee, Florida missing since 1/10/09 #1  (Read 496106 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 11, 2009, 12:54:10 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jul/10/search-adji-collier-county-sheriffs-office-produce/

In search for Adji, Collier County Sheriff's Office produces video
By Collier County Sheriff's Office
Originally published 10:55 a.m., Friday, July 10, 2009
Updated 10:57 a.m., Friday, July 10, 2009

Adji Desir has been missing from Immokalee since Saturday evening, Jan. 10, 2009.

The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help as the search for 6-year-old Adji Desir continues.

CCSO has produced a video about the case and the agency is asking that everyone post it to their blogs, Facebook, MySpace and other social networking sites and e-mail the link to it to everyone in their address book. The video's release today coincides with the six-month anniversary of Adji's disappearance.

The goal is to get the video to as many people as possible in an effort to find someone who has information that will help investigators.

Adji went missing while playing near his home in Immokalee's Farm Worker Village. Hundreds of deputies from CCSO and other law enforcement agencies from around the state conducted an exhaustive ground search and tracked leads. The case was profiled in the media both locally and nationally. It remains active today but investigators need fresh leads that will help them bring Adji home.

Anyone with information on Adji's disappearance is asked to call CCSO at 239-252-9300 or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-8477.

CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO ABOUT COLLIER SHERIFF’S OFFICE’S SEARCH FOR ADJI

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: July 11, 2009, 12:56:51 AM »

http://www.winknews.com/news/local/50509357.html

Six months later, still no sign of Adji Desir
By Tami Osborne, WINK News

Story Created: Jul 11, 2009 at 12:27 AM EDT

Story Updated: Jul 11, 2009 at 12:27 AM EDT

IMMOKALEE, Fla. - Six months after 6-year-old Adji Desir disappeared from outside his grandmother's Immokalee home, clues are drying up, but the boy's family isn't giving up.

Marie Neida has a brand new baby girl at home, but for six months, her first born, 6-year-old Adji, has been missing.

"I'm sad, I'm scared," Neida says.

She named her new born Adjiani, after her brother, but rather than being a namesake, Neida wishes Adji was home being a big brother.

"Adji don't see your sister, don't play with her," she says.

To this day, Neida believes someone took Adji from Farm Workers Village the night he disappeared.

The Collier County Sheriff's Office has investigated thousands of tips in the six months since Adji disappeared. So far none have led them to the boy.

Lead investigator Detective Ellen Kastner says he could be anywhere, even right here in Southwest Florida.

"Its possible he could have been taken out of state or out of country. He could be anywhere at this point," Collier County Sheriff's Det. Ellen Kastner says.

While kidnapping is a focus of the investigation, investigators are still looking into the possibility that Adji simply wandered off. Either way, the mysterious disappearance has people living in Farm Workers Village keeping a close eye on their children and grandchildren.

"When they're here with me, I'm out here with them or I have them inside the house. I'm not gonna let nothing happen to them, not if I can help it," Guadalupe Lopez says.

Adji's mother carries a picture of her missing son with her and his new sister everyday, hanging on to the hope that this family will be complete again soon.

"The police find Adji," Marie Neida hopes.

If you have any information on Adji Desir's whereabouts, call the Collier Sheriff's Office at 239-252-9300.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 11, 2009, 01:17:43 PM »

WTH I just read about dolce, what about adji??? does anyone know if dolce lied about goin to adji's family? Is anyhing about her for real??? I wondered why she acted like I stepped on her toes when asking questions about him and the details of this case. My hinky meter is rising to the point of exploting!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #643 on: July 11, 2009, 01:39:42 PM »

WTH I just read about dolce, what about adji??? does anyone know if dolce lied about goin to adji's family? Is anyhing about her for real??? I wondered why she acted like I stepped on her toes when asking questions about him and the details of this case. My hinky meter is rising to the point of exploting!
It is very upsetting, and I don't know if we will ever know anything more about her involvement with this case 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: July 11, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »

*bump*

Thanks Nutt.  As you can see SR29 (State Road 29), which Adji's neighborhood is off of, runs up the center of Florida, or can lead you in either direction to the I-75 (interstate 75).  Adji was last seen playing with his friends just about 50 feet short of the bridge going over the low flowing canal at the exit of the neighborhood.  A little girl playing that day with the group of children told the authorities that she last saw Adji walking away from the group and towards that bridge, she never saw him again after that.  All the other children have commented that at one moment he was there, and the next he was gone.

On the map, where was he last seen?  I don't see a bridge, do you mind saying what street? also, what can you say about his disability? Do yo know what he is diagnosed with. Does this disability make it more likely he would wander off? Did he like animals? Such as if he saw a cat or do or whatever he would go to it?
Did he go to school? did he take a bus to and from school? If so, has the aides, teacher, bus drivers, therapists, doctors etc.. all been questioned? Children with disabilities are targets for pedophiles for obvious reasons. Can you share how his condition may have altered the investigation?
Sorry for all of the questions, I hope you don't mind.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 11, 2009, 01:43:28 PM »

*bump* Her responce

On the map, where was he last seen?  I don't see a bridge, do you mind saying what street? also, what can you say about his disability? Do yo know what he is diagnosed with. Does this disability make it more likely he would wander off? Did he like animals? Such as if he saw a cat or do or whatever he would go to it?
Did he go to school? did he take a bus to and from school? If so, has the aides, teacher, bus drivers, therapists, doctors etc.. all been questioned? Children with disabilities are targets for pedophiles for obvious reasons. Can you share how his condition may have altered the investigation?
Sorry for all of the questions, I hope you don't mind.
Tracygirl - I posted for you photos that I had taken back in January. 

To answer some of your questions please see below:

Adji is of Haitian decent, he understands when someone speaks to him in creole and in english, but he does not speak back, his vocabulary is very limited.  He knows his name and will come when called, he responds mostly with hand and head gestures such as nodding.  He has the mentality of a 2 year old child, and he scared easily.  (This is why I do not see him running off either)

He was in school and when not in school he stayed with his Grandmother while his Mother and Stepfather worked.

LE has looked into all known offenders within the area, searched houses as soon as the alert was sent out about Adji, searched vehicles...all this started within a matter of 45 mins of his known disappearance.

According to his mother, Adji was not one to wander off on his own.  He is very shy and timmid, keeps to what he knows.  He plays with the same group of friends daily, and he only ventured to play in the woods if his older cousins were with him.  It was not his nature to just wander off.  They do not have any pets, so I am not sure about his animal curiosity.

According to Marie he was too scared to ride his bicycle, even though it had the training wheels on it, he always needed either her or his stepfather to hold onto him and not let go.  He enjoys sports and games with lots of energy.

Hope that helps.  I do not live in Immokalee, I live in Naples.  My father is LE and him along with my husband and brother-in-law worked to search for Adji, and my father has been working with LE in his search since.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: July 11, 2009, 01:45:48 PM »

2nd set of questions..seemed liked valid questions

Thank you so much for posting the pics and responding to me. so it seems if he was easily scared by the unknown and it is unlikely he would not wonder off, do you think he could have been leared by someone he knew?

I am not sure of what services he was receiving,  Should have been everything that all other kids with disabilities receive. If so, this would include therapists such as speach, OT and Pt, teachers, special ed aides and/or paraprofessionals, bus drivers. Do you know if these people have been questioned and cleared? I am sure everyone has already thought of it, but thought I would throw it out anyway.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 11, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »

Oh in case you are wondering where the answers are to my last set of questions, I had wondered the same thing as she did not answer!!! WHY????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: July 11, 2009, 02:24:25 PM »

Oh in case you are wondering where the answers are to my last set of questions, I had wondered the same thing as she did not answer!!! WHY????
  I don't know, this is just so wrong, her father might not even be in LE. It's bad enough making things up about her life, but what she has done in this forum, there are no words 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 11, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »

I don't know, this is just so wrong, her father might not even be in LE. It's bad enough making things up about her life, but what she has done in this forum, there are no words 

How long had she been posting on SM?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: July 11, 2009, 03:45:57 PM »

How long had she been posting on SM?
I may be wrong, but I believe August 2008.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 11, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »

Has anyone met her in real life?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 11, 2009, 04:36:31 PM »

Let's please keep this thread for Adji.  If anyone finds information provided/posted by Dolce here that is shown not to be true, please email Klaas at smklaas@hotmail.com.  I  can understand how anything Dolce may have posted at Scared Monkeys is questionable, but let's please not do it in this thread.  God bless Adji and his family, and I pray he will be found soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: July 11, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »

It is very upsetting, and I don't know if we will ever know anything more about her involvement with this case 

This is so sad -- how did she know so much about this precious boy?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: July 11, 2009, 05:29:50 PM »

Let's please keep this thread for Adji.  If anyone finds information provided/posted by Dolce here that is shown not to be true, please email Klaas at smklaas@hotmail.com.  I  can understand how anything Dolce may have posted at Scared Monkeys is questionable, but let's please not do it in this thread.  God bless Adji and his family, and I pray he will be found soon. 
Sorry, is there another thread? I think certain things need to be figured out.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 11, 2009, 05:39:15 PM »

Klass you have nanners
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: July 12, 2009, 01:39:35 AM »

Just making my rounds tonight and stopping in to get updates...

I am so happy for Adji... he has a sister!!  Now we just to bring him home so he can meet her!!

Thinking and praying for Adji and his family!!  I cannot get his grandmother's face out of my mind!!

an angelic monkey God Bless all of them!!  an angelic monkey

Oh and by the way...Thanks, Muffy for "lighting" the way to Adji's candles... I just lit a couple for him!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #657 on: July 12, 2009, 04:23:41 AM »

PLEASE HELP FIND ADJI DESIR
Please light a candle and say a prayer for Adji:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=adji

Candle and a prayer for our little Adji.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: July 12, 2009, 03:49:39 PM »

Thanks, Pink Angel.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #659 on: July 12, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »

PLEASE HELP FIND ADJI DESIR
Please light a candle and say a prayer for Adji:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=adji

Candle and a prayer for our little Adji.

Candle and a prayer for our little Adji and his family.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.