April 16, 2024, 12:24:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adji Desir, 6 yrs old, Immokalee, Florida missing since 1/10/09 #1  (Read 495976 times)
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: September 10, 2009, 06:18:55 PM »

Message received back from LE:

Your tip has been forwarded to the Major Crimes Bureau who is investigating this case.  Thank you.

What I sent was my screen cap of the S.O. and the "psychic" message regarding a Louis. 
Good luck with your tip.  Maybe this will be the one to help bring closure to this case.  However, I just want this sweet little boy to come safe.

I agree, I want him to come home safe too.  By the way, this is not MY tip, it's just info from a couple different people that emailed me and I simply made sure LE was aware.  It's probably nothing.
Klaas, I did know that is was not your tip, but you are the one who took the time and concern to direct it properly.  One never knows just what might be the leading clue.  We can only hope and pray and I still say, thank you for caring enough.  This little boy haunts my heart.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: September 12, 2009, 08:52:54 PM »

Prayers for you little man adji. 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: September 13, 2009, 07:04:34 PM »

I hope someone working the case takes it seriously enough to follow up, and either rules it out as useless, or pursues the information. I hope they don't just let it sit there.

It's a little unsettling how much detail was in that email.....

Adji -  We're praying for you. And we are trying to find you. You have not been forgotten!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: September 13, 2009, 08:32:37 PM »

Prayers for Adji.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: September 15, 2009, 09:41:31 PM »

please light a candle for Adji an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
AmbersMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: September 16, 2009, 04:11:48 AM »

Adji parents were with us in NY with Amber Ready. This boy needs some help. I feel one reason his story is not getting media attention is that his parents have very deep southern accents and it is very hard to understand them. When we were in NY I told his mom if another chance came up  to tell his story I would  love to tell the story for her. The chance did not happen. Adji has a baby sister who is just beautiful!! His parents are so sweet and loving!
I am going to make some buttons for the family. I don't think they have the resources to get shirts, buttons, or anything else to spread the word.. We need are children home!

Carrie
Amber Dubois Mom
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: September 16, 2009, 08:30:42 AM »

AmbersMom,thanks for the update.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: September 20, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

Adji parents were with us in NY with Amber Ready. This boy needs some help. I feel one reason his story is not getting media attention is that his parents have very deep southern accents and it is very hard to understand them. When we were in NY I told his mom if another chance came up  to tell his story I would  love to tell the story for her. The chance did not happen. Adji has a baby sister who is just beautiful!! His parents are so sweet and loving!
I am going to make some buttons for the family. I don't think they have the resources to get shirts, buttons, or anything else to spread the word.. We need are children home!

Carrie
Amber Dubois Mom

They don't have "deep Southern accents"....they are Haitian. And what difference would it make if they did? I find that remark very offensive, both as a Southerner, and as someone who cares deeply about Adji.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: September 21, 2009, 07:05:14 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/sep/05/adjis-still-missing-and-parents-golden-gate-event-/

Adji’s still missing, and parents at Golden Gate event want their kids safe VIDEO

Nothing new on Adji's case, but it puts his name back out there again.  There's a short slide show about the search for Adji in the article. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: September 21, 2009, 08:32:43 AM »

I'm assuming the psychic tip, sent by Klaas, is from this Sharon, psychic from Texas. This info has been posted on this site for awhile now. She has two posts there, both containing info that Klaas had posted, only now, more detail has been added.  http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/adji-desir.html

I really hope this is checked into as I know LE doesn't take psychic tips seriously. But when a person is missing for any length of time, they have nothing to lose and maybe everything to gain.

Prayers for Adji and his family.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: September 21, 2009, 09:09:56 AM »

Carrie
Amber Dubois Mom

They don't have "deep Southern accents"....they are Haitian. And what difference would it make if they did? I find that remark very offensive, both as a Southerner, and as someone who cares deeply about Adji.

pdh3, I truly don't think Carrie meant to be offensive.  I'm sure you have read Amber's thread and realize the difficulties this family has gone through.  There are a lot of folks out here that wish they could do something productive to help get more attention for this case and help bring Adji home.  I am glad Amber's mom is able to do something.  Do you know of any other way we might be able to help?  I stand in the ready.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: September 23, 2009, 08:42:58 AM »

Carrie
Amber Dubois Mom
Thank you for this information and taking an interest in Adji and his family.
How lovely of you to make buttons for another when you have such a sad and trying task in finding your dear Amber.
Your interest and the fact Adji's parents attended the mtg. gives me some hope as I was beginning to think Adji was all but forgotten.

Prayers and hope for Amber and Adji.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Edit:  Fix typo
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 08:59:19 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: September 23, 2009, 08:44:52 AM »

Carrie
Amber Dubois Mom
Thank you for this information and taking an interest in Adji and his family.
How lovely of you to make buttons for another when you have such a sad and trying task in finding your dear Amber.
Your interest and the fact Adji's parents attended the mtg. gives me some hope as I was beginning to think Adji was all but forgotten.

Prayers and hope for Amber and Adji.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

self edit   Oh dear! typo error, sb Adji.

It's okay, I fixed it.   an angelic monkey 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:01:37 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: September 27, 2009, 08:56:19 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122392
Caylee - Haleigh - Adji – Where Is The Justice?
Posted on September 26th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed
Read 1,162 times.

My wife and I receive a good deal of Email traffic on the subject of missing children, a subject that should be the exception rather than the rule. Alas missing children seem to have become the latest ‘hot’ criminal item. One of the grumbles that Jan and I hear are that we only cover certain cases. Well, there is a good reason, we have limited resources, and there unfortunately are only 24 hours in the day!

We like to cover a story as well as we can.

Caylee Anthony had 100% of our attention, if you search Google you will see that. We continue to monitor the case, but, the little girl is no longer with us. Caylee Anthony’s mother sits in jail munching snacks purchased by idiots that put money into her jail account. Casey Anthony faces a murder charge, and unfortunately it likely will not be until next spring that she will have to face the court room. Her attorney Jose Bozo Baez prefers to spend his time spreading the guilt wherever he can, Zanny the Nanny, Jessie Grund, etc. Of course there is this huge question of who is paying his bill? Poke into that area, and some interesting names pop up. If I had the time and resources I would love to explore more, but the fact is, Caylee Anthony is dead. Do not get me wrong, I want justice. Everyone in the immediate family deserves punishment. Also the dubious ‘Trusts’ and ‘Non Profits’. This case is not about justice, it is about profit! Books, TV, and Movie deals abound. These people are nothing but animals!

Haleigh Cummings was the next missing child that Blogger News got involved in. Having invested seven months and who knows how many hours into this case, all I can say is, I am damn glad I am not related to any of the dysfunctional idiots that are family to these escapees from the movie Deliverance!

I think it would be fair to say that the combined IQ’s of the Cummings and Croslin family’s could not gain entrance to MENSA. Most of them run around with IQ’s that match their hat size!

We hope that Haleigh Cummings is still alive and well. I talk to people daily on this case. One day I will share some of the information. But not until we find Haleigh Cummings.

Adji Desir has received little media attention. I don’t want to play the ‘race’, ’sex’, or ‘Mentally challenged’ card. But, all of them come into play. Adji is male, that immediately loses interest, missing kids need to be young females with cute hair and winning smiles. Adji does not fit the mold, he is 6 years old, but is challenged, his mental age is put at 2, he is male, and he is black. Should this make a difference? NO NO NO! But it has, Adji Desir gets no press. For those of you interested you can go here to read about Adji missing.

The dysfunctional Anthony’s, Croslin’s, and Cummings make the news. What happened to the Desir’s?

Where is Adji?

Simon Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 27, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122391
What Ever Happened To Adji Desir?
Posted on September 26th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in All News, Society and Culture
Read 398 times.

I have to ask myself, has America forgotten about little 6 year old Adji that disappeared on January 10th, 2009 while at his grandmother’s home for the day while his mother was working. His grandmother lives in Farm Workers Village in Immokalee, Florida.

Around 5:15 that afternoon Adji went outside to play with some of his friends and before they knew it they realized Adji had disappeared with no witnesses that could help in finding the little boy. Adji also goes by the nickname “Ji Ji” which is pronounced as Gee Gee.

Search crews searched the area and there was a billboard put up with Adji’s picture on it. There were posters put up downtown in Immokalee asking anyone for information on the whereabouts of this child.

Adji was last seen wearing a blue shirt with thin yellow stripes, blue shorts with pink flamingos going down the sides and grey and black sneakers. Adji is also developmentally disabled that functions on a level of a 2 year old and he is only able to speak about five words of English and he can understand Creole but can’t speak it. He does recognize his name when it is called out though.

Adji is described as being a black male that is 3 ft tall and weighs 45 lbs. He has black hair and brown eyes.

Police say if Adji is spotted he might run and try to hide from someone so if anyone spots him please call the police. Adji will turn 7 years old on October 15th.

We don’t hear anything about little Adji in the news anymore and we have received requests to please put his name back out there so that hopefully he can be found as well. Wouldn’t it be a great birthday present for him to be returned home after all this time to his family?

Adji has not been mentioned in the news for a while now. This little boy is out there somewhere. I don’t know where. I don’t know if he is even alive but one way or another, this child deserves to be found. He is an innocent little boy that needs our help in finding him so PLEASE anyone out there that has any information I ask you to call the police. You can also call this numbers that I found online:  Collier County Sheriff’s Office (Florida) 1-239-793-9300 or National Center for Missing & Exploited Children 1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

Let’s keep Adji Desir’s name in the news so hopefully someone somewhere will recognize him and he can be returned home. Please say a prayer for Adji and his family. God bless you Adji where ever you are.

Jan Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: October 01, 2009, 01:39:01 AM »

Little man Adji every single day I think of your little face. You are such a sweet looking little boy. I love your smile, it tells a story of your sweet innocense. I pray that god has mercy and brings you home to your family...Please, please, please God, grant this prayer tonight and lead us to find this little lost boy with the sweet smile. Please God, please, I beg.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: October 05, 2009, 03:50:23 PM »

There hasn't been much coverage this far west. I wouldn't mind seeing Adji's face on NG again. It's been 4 or 5 months since anything on CNN. I would hope that there has been regional and Florida coverage. Does any Florida Scared Monkeys know if there has been any mention locally?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 07, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »

Little man Adji every single day I think of your little face. You are such a sweet looking little boy. I love your smile, it tells a story of your sweet innocense. I pray that god has mercy and brings you home to your family...Please, please, please God, grant this prayer tonight and lead us to find this little lost boy with the sweet smile. Please God, please, I beg.
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: October 09, 2009, 09:42:47 PM »

There hasn't been much coverage this far west. I wouldn't mind seeing Adji's face on NG again. It's been 4 or 5 months since anything on CNN. I would hope that there has been regional and Florida coverage. Does any Florida Scared Monkeys know if there has been any mention locally?

I'm not in FL, but it looks like this case has sort of faded away. I think of this sweet little boy every single day, and it bothers me that no one is paying him any attention. I wish someone in the media would grab onto his case and do some leg work. Who knows what would pop up?
I refuse to believe that this child disappeared in broad daylight, and no one saw a thing. It could be that someone did see something, and won't talk, or maybe doesn't realize what was seen could be significant. There may be a cultural barrier, or a language barrier...who knows? But SOMEONE had to have seen
SOMETHING.
I wonder if there's a PI working on the case. I know his family doesn't have money, so that may not be a possibility.

Poor sweet little Adji.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 11, 2009, 01:55:01 PM »

I had a dream about Adji last night.  Probably stemming from watching football and seeing several young men from Immokalee playing college ball.  Millions of dollars in the Naples area, too bad someone doesn't step up and help this poor family.  Is Michelle Bart still involved?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.