April 19, 2024, 10:56:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363028 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: January 13, 2009, 07:41:26 PM »

Wasn't an empty house in the neighborhood searched early on?  Does anyone remember that?  I think they brought dogs in b/c there was a report of a shallow grave in the area but it was nothing.

Yep I remember that. Everyone here was on pins and needles that night.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1001 on: January 13, 2009, 07:41:46 PM »

You're discussing my empty life while I'm locked out of the cage? Wow! I feel important. LOL!

Oh yeah!! You have no idea how people find you interesting. There is a whole thread dedicated to you. Umm you just have to know the secret handshake to get in AFTER you find where the thread is on the site. It's all very complicated. But, just know, we love you!!!  bounce cyclops

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1002 on: January 13, 2009, 07:43:42 PM »

will some monkey help me out....i was gone for a minute and evidently missed something....??????

Sassy's husband is a Captain   

Kidding - i will stop now because Nut is gonna have a hissy fit when he gets here!

I thought Nut was a girl? 
I thought Leroy was a boy! 

Umm I think I'm still a girl..but this is getting confusing....     Maybe we need to have a show of hands?? girls say right,boys say left???

as for ME..i wear PINK BOOTIES...

jes sayin..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: January 13, 2009, 07:43:53 PM »

I am stomping mad.... how can Cindy defend Casey still....and if there is any truth wouldn't this be the time to finally come clean with whatever crap they have cooked up?
If they have all this knowledge of someone else killing Caylee...why not tell now? Their "mystery killer, kidnaper..whatever.." can no longer harm Caylee. They have more than enough LE attention that I doubt anyone could harm them.
I can not even comprehend how they can keep lying and lying without realizing how freaking stupid they look....how could anyone with an ounce of sense not know that their lies are beyond transparent?
Are they still sitting around thinking up a way out of this?
Ughh... there i feel better now.

I'm really mad, too.   What about the whole immunity talk?   I don't understand.   Is she just saying that to Lois, or is she going to claim that KC is innocent to everyone?   

She is going to claim to everyone and to God himself, KC is innocent and never harmed Caylee.

That's what I'm wondering!    I'm so surprised at this email.   She must have known Lois would share it with everyone.   What happened to the immunity deals that the A's needed?   I wonder what they are really doing, now.    Is Baez telling them to continue with this story? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1004 on: January 13, 2009, 07:43:59 PM »

What is this between 9 and 1 stuff? Could someone tell me so I don't have to search for it. I will send it on to Tim Morgan.

Boo....Morgan talked with guy at house about Zenaida and the guy said he had been there 8 years?  Do I have that right?  How could it be that Zenaida's name comes up at that address in the whitepages.com?

Wouldn't Morgan consider this very questionable?  And....who ever said that the guy at the house was telling the truth??  And, if he was telling the truth, I wonder if Morgan asked him if anyone else lived there, too?

Just saying....

I just repeats zem as I gets zem. That's what he said. I sent the other info over to him and so far no reply. You don't think someone would lie to the Great and Powerful OZ do you??? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1005 on: January 13, 2009, 07:45:57 PM »

Good evening monkeys
First let me say I don't post much but I read every post and I am in WOW of you monkeys
I am honored to be a member of SM

Does anyone know the date that Casey looked up ZFB on her computer
I was wondering do you all think that she dumped poor little Caylee and then looked up the name ZG and found her address and had be following her around  and that is how she found out she went to Sawgrass apt

monkey hugs

Here is the doc on the computer search, camera, ect..

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf

Thanks so much

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: January 13, 2009, 07:46:13 PM »

Gee, you guys are putting me on the spot, now !  Pegster, you may be right about her still thinking of the Puerto Rico trip.

As to what she meant by, "It's not my fault" which she screamed at her mom.  I think she meant, "It's not my fault I'm in jail.  It's your fault.  You called the cops."  That is true of course, since Cindy got the ball rolling by dialling 911.  Cindy replies that it IS Casey's fault for lying, but I doubt Casey takes that to heart.

Now, to the computer searches for ways to use household weapons, strangulation or whatever Casey looked up, I think there is a good chance she was toying with the idea of doing away with her parents -- one or both of them -- and that is why she did those searches.  Maybe she intended to knock them out with chloroform and then kill them. 

It is a lot harder to kill a grown up than to kill a little girl.  And Casey had told Amy she would be getting the house and they could live together. That was in her mind, having the house and living there without her parents, especially her mother, breathing down her neck.  But I am no psychologist or detective, so don't give me too much credit.  I could be wrong.

I think you are right on the killing of her parents, as I have suspected that for awhile. I don't see her as having any attachment to Caylee. So, the sheet and the gravestone markers seem to be for other reasons, like, sheet was the closest thing she could grab or the markers were for the person she was giving her 'clues' to. I think she's always felt that Caylee was a burden. When mothers believe their children are going to a better place or that they are somehow saving them, it is usually coupled with a psychotic episode. They kill them because they love them but it is usually followed by guilt, not necessarily remorse, but guilt which will manifest in crying. The emotion is directly linked to the event. With Casey, I see no emotion. No link.

I find it hard to believe that KC was in some kind of psychotic episode.  IMO KC was just born amoral and without normal human ability to be compassionate.  It's ALL about KC.  NOTHING else really matters except what the other person can do for KC (i.e., Tony, Lee, etc.). 

KC gives a new meaning to the words:  Born Loser!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: January 13, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »

You're discussing my empty life while I'm locked out of the cage? Wow! I feel important. LOL!

Oh yeah!! You have no idea how people find you interesting. There is a whole thread dedicated to you. Umm you just have to know the secret handshake to get in AFTER you find where the thread is on the site. It's all very complicated. But, just know, we love you!!!  bounce cyclops

T/Y, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Sorry you are still under the weather and hope that you get rid of whatever it is ASAP. I think I'll pass on the secret handshake as I don't want to get whatever it is.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: January 13, 2009, 07:48:32 PM »

Monkeys, what do you know or think about this so-called psychic lady that has come forward to alibi Dominic Casey's phone call. She says he was talking to her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWXdPswWbs

I say....let's see her phone records!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1009 on: January 13, 2009, 07:48:48 PM »

That is definitely the house, thanks.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1010 on: January 13, 2009, 07:48:59 PM »

will some monkey help me out....i was gone for a minute and evidently missed something....??????

Kidding - i will stop now because Nut is gonna have a hissy fit when he gets here!

Umm I think I'm still a girl..but this is getting confusing....     Maybe we need to have a show of hands?? girls say right,boys say left???

jes sayin..

Hahaha so does my kids aunt SHAWN.. he loves him some pink booties and has great taste in purses... Thats why I said Girls say right,boys say left..or how bout this.. inny or outty??  Just sayin...

(hope I dont get in trouble for this one) I am tryin to be  a good monkey.. I really am...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: January 13, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »

Nancy Grace should be a good one tonight!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: January 13, 2009, 07:51:00 PM »

O/T   Kinda

from  http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8243286&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

DeKalb Police Seek Help Locating Missing Teen

I cannot find much on this case..  It makes me wonder what the heck Law Enfocement and the family has been doing for the last 30 days.  I do hope and pray a lot more than what I can find on the internet! 

I still think there needs to be some laws at a Federal Level for reporting missing persons and actions required. 
JMO...
Rant over   SeeYaByeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: January 13, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »

I just can't figure out why anyone connected with the Ants would have given LP any inside information after November 15th or 16th??? He was a really sore spot with the Ants and if Hoover and DC were working for and/or helping the Ants, why would Hoover have told LP, of all people about the tape?  I really have to wonder if LP was in on this little "search" of theirs.  Remember the conversation he had with TM about how much money a picture showing retrieving the remains would be worth???

If LP had the remains, he'd have come up from the river and gotten that photo op.
I really doubt he was working with Hoover or DC, although he might have been watching them.

I think if he'd known where the remains were, he would not have kept it a secret. And that convo with TM bothers me more and more the more I go over it. He doesn't say, "we'll find Caylee together," he talks as if she's already been found, and as if the main disagreement is how to present the remains. TM says she's unfindable, but he talks as if coming up from the river with Caylee's skull in his hands was an actual possibility.  How could that be, unless someone already had the remains?

And if that someone were LP, then why didn't he do his little photo op? It really bugs me that both LP and TM talk as if TM refused to do a "money shot" for the cameras, when they didn't even have the body, so how could the shot even have been an option? Did someone already have the skull? Is that the deal? Was the skull in someone's possession already?

Looks to me like they're searching the wrong side of the street. But what if they weren't? What if the remains really weren't there, in November? Does that mean that someone had them, and then re-planted them? Would that harm the investigation a great deal?

interesting that the SCULL was what fell out...supposedly... just the SCULL fell out...
so actually... who ever FOUND it ... could have HELD the tiny scull up and gotten the BIG SHOT ....

sick..

so how would they KNOW that they COULD hold up the tiny scull... i mean.. how would they KNOW that the scull wouldnt be right with the rest of the skeleton... and WAS IT? i hear differering things... skull fell out of BLACK bag (which D.CASEY WAS poking around in black bags) .... meterreaderdude says it was WHITE bag that caught his eye? ... ive heard the skeleton was scattered bones...???

who knows... all i know is that this ALL stinks... and i dont trust ANYone...

sorry..

begin the banana toss now ...Sad

You know....the skull fell out of the bag...ONLY if you totally believe what Kronk says....I'm not positive I believe Kronk 100%...I can't get beyond thinking there's more to Kronk that we know at this point.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1014 on: January 13, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »

I am stomping mad.... how can Cindy defend Casey still....and if there is any truth wouldn't this be the time to finally come clean with whatever crap they have cooked up?
If they have all this knowledge of someone else killing Caylee...why not tell now? Their "mystery killer, kidnaper..whatever.." can no longer harm Caylee. They have more than enough LE attention that I doubt anyone could harm them.
I can not even comprehend how they can keep lying and lying without realizing how freaking stupid they look....how could anyone with an ounce of sense not know that their lies are beyond transparent?
Are they still sitting around thinking up a way out of this?
Ughh... there i feel better now.

I'm really mad, too.   What about the whole immunity talk?   I don't understand.   Is she just saying that to Lois, or is she going to claim that KC is innocent to everyone?   

She is going to claim to everyone and to God himself, KC is innocent and never harmed Caylee.

That's what I'm wondering!    I'm so surprised at this email.   She must have known Lois would share it with everyone.   What happened to the immunity deals that the A's needed?   I wonder what they are really doing, now.    Is Baez telling them to continue with this story? 
Supposedly they don't need immunity. I believe I read LE says they have done nothing wrong. I don't know where I read that, if it is even true. I think they should be in jail with their slore daughter. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1015 on: January 13, 2009, 07:53:28 PM »

Boo
Nope did not know you have been sick    I hope you get to feeling better soon and that the machines you are hooked up to do not bother your laptop in posting 

joesamas mama
to be 100% honest I was hoping Kathi would have Dennis (?) when He kinda got in her face in that interview.
JMO  of course

Thank you for your concern OF, it's been a struggle to say the least. But thanks to some monkeys sending me a secret recipe tea, I think I might survive. Tho I am still waiting on one monkeys Tess Perles! I want to stop coughing! The machines have not interferred so much with my posting as they have with my tv shows, but I digress......

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1016 on: January 13, 2009, 07:53:59 PM »

Right hand 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: January 13, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »

found this at the link listed below:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/26/ng.01.html

re: casey interrogation tapes

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. And according to your statement back on August 9 -- I`m sorry -- back on June 9, 2008, you took Casey (SIC) to a baby-sitter`s house.

CASEY ANTHONY: Yes.

the june 9th again....

This is a prime example of KC lying to LE.  The day Cindy found out where KC was and went and got KC is the day that Cindy called LE and reported her granddaughter missing and put KC on the phone with LE....KC clearly said that Caylee had been missing 31 days...on that day and counting backward on the calendar the 31 days takes you back to June 16.  KC KNOWS that June 9 is an incorrect date.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1018 on: January 13, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »

::MonkeyConfused::I'm confused to the reason why the PI's went to that abandoned house, did they receive info that Casey was hanging around there with Caylee, and she might have gotten rid of evidence there?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1019 on: January 13, 2009, 07:56:29 PM »

jes sayin..

Hahaha so does my kids aunt SHAWN.. he loves him some pink booties and has great taste in purses... Thats why I said Girls say right,boys say left..or how bout this.. inny or outty??  Just sayin...

(hope I dont get in trouble for this one) I am tryin to be  a good monkey.. I really am...

ahhhhhhhhh i seeeeeeeeeeeee...
well then... i am WOMAN.. hear me ROAR..

okay.. im a leo too...
and thats ALL the information i am givin out... Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.