April 26, 2024, 06:46:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363320 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: January 13, 2009, 07:56:39 PM »

My Dad was cremated, his wishes. There was a large service after the cremation. He was placed in a large very nice Limoges urn. The urn is buried in a cemetary with a headstone. They constructed a box in the earth for the urn.  My Mum is there too,also cremated. That was what they wanted.
My Dad was a baptised Catholic and this was unheard of, but it was their wishes.
The ANTS do have to think about the ghouls out there. Whatever they do, there will be people who will disrespect Caylee's remains. Just like she is being disrespected right now. She's in a box while some legal wrangling over money, immunity and Casey's defense happens. Pictures of her remains are going to go to the highest bidder. Her funeral service rights will go to the highest bidder. Quite unbelievable. And the ANTS wish to have some privacy and respect from the media and the public because they are grieving.  They are NEGOTIATING how much, not grieving. 

Hi there, dragging myself back into the cage when I'm way behind.  What do you mean about unheard of?  I'm not a Catholic but am not far off.

Baptized Catholics, IIRC, are NOT to believe in (or frown upon) cremation.  That is what I think she means. JMO. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: January 13, 2009, 07:57:13 PM »

I will always remember my thoughts on the first couple of nights after KC was first released from jail. CA kept whining about the protestors being a security issue and how she was in fear of them. I kept saying that how could she be afraid of people on the outside when she had KC on the inside, probably plotting to kill her in her sleep.

Scary thought, eh? 

Here she hated her mother to the point of killing Caylee to keep her mother from getting her. States her thoughts of getting the house while her mother has mental issues, moves out to who knows where, etc. Neckbreaking, yeah, that was for Cindy!

These women: Cindy throttling necks; Casey breaking necks!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: January 13, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »

Welcome to the cage bigskygal!!

p.s. is anyone else having trouble previewing posts, and posting?? I'm going bananas here today!!

YES!!!! Keep gettin thrown out of the cage, usually when i'm trying to post. 

I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS ALL DAY

Actually I have been having problems all day as well.  I emailed Dugga about it. 

Me too!  So, I have been on and off, and reading as I can...thanks for all the posts of links I can't believe DC went to that house.... who sent him there and what was he looking for? This gets crazier by the day.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: January 13, 2009, 07:58:35 PM »

MONKEYS:

This is really odd, but I think I know whose house the PIs were at. First some background: I posted the following text ON THIS SITE a month ago (see link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4242.msg580584#msg580584  )

(((and I just saw that someone on Websleuths stole my post last night and claims that it's their post!!! Idiotic! Just like they did to Dolce, claiming that she would add a name to whitepages....)

Anyway, here's what I had posted:
-----------------
Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

-----------

Anyway, if you look at the other videos that this skyzze person posted on YouTube, videos of her dogs and such, you can see that her house is very similar to this one.

I had sent my 12/13 findings to the Crimeline e-mail address, but I never received a reply. I wonder if I should try to send again?

Does someone have Yuri's direct address?

I am going to float this out there.  I don't even know what to think any more and I am a couple of pages behind.  Is it possible that she left Caylee at this house frequently, but when she went back the last time, Caylee had gotten into something and died?  Casey then panicked, thought she would bury her at home, changed her mind and then dropped the body off at the place where it was found.  At some point decided to make it look as though Caylee were kidnapped, thus the duct tape.  Throw nanners, I have though all along that Casey did this.  She would still be responsible, but......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: January 13, 2009, 07:58:54 PM »

will some monkey help me out....i was gone for a minute and evidently missed something....??????

Sassy's husband is a Captain   

Kidding - i will stop now because Nut is gonna have a hissy fit when he gets here!

I thought Nut was a girl? 

Not sure now that you mention it    

Yes. I get the boot nearly every day around 3 pm. Today it was from 4:30 on whether I tried to post or change pp. Guess it is just crowded.

Hi, is it possible that folks that are getting the boot have to reset something on their profile so the session doesn't "time out?[/b]
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1025 on: January 13, 2009, 08:01:04 PM »

Since this abandoned house is rather close to the Anthonys, could her cell phone pings have been coming from this house, instead of the Anthonys?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: January 13, 2009, 08:01:07 PM »

Lucky, Casey is the closest thing to an emotionless cold fish that I have ever seen.  So you may be right that she felt not one ounce of remorse or guilt over Caylee. 

The posts about the various plants growing around and even through the remains were gruesome but also interesting.  It is not as if Lee or a PI could have gone to that site strolled into the woods and just picked up the bag and walked away.  It was very very full of all kinds of undergrowth, brush, sawgrass, whatever as well as mud, snakes, debris, etc.  It is very possible that vines, limbes, little new bushes, etc. had tangled the skeletal remains all up.  It probably took knives and others things to get the bag and its total contents out of there. 

Also, the skeleton was scattered, and it would have been impossible for Lee or anyone else to pick up everything from the bag and sheet and all the remains.  But they may have tried to do it.  If they really wanted to help Casey, they could have taken the bag and whatever remains they could get and thrown it somewhere else and then had someone find it and claim that Zanny threw it there.

Good posts!

I've only seen KC cry a few times - when she learned she wasn't getting out of jail - and when Baez talked about her being "somebody's little girl".    She cried in front of C&G in jail - but that was when they were addressing her like she was still a little girl, imo.   She only cries for herself. 

I also believe that she wanted C&G gone - so she could inherit the house.

Sassy,I think she wanted her parents gone too.

YES, I totally agree.  She planned to kill them.  She just got nailed before she got her "plan" into action. She HATES her parents, only useful to her when she needed something.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1027 on: January 13, 2009, 08:03:26 PM »

My Dad was cremated, his wishes. There was a large service after the cremation. He was placed in a large very nice Limoges urn. The urn is buried in a cemetary with a headstone. They constructed a box in the earth for the urn.  My Mum is there too,also cremated. That was what they wanted.
My Dad was a baptised Catholic and this was unheard of, but it was their wishes.
The ANTS do have to think about the ghouls out there. Whatever they do, there will be people who will disrespect Caylee's remains. Just like she is being disrespected right now. She's in a box while some legal wrangling over money, immunity and Casey's defense happens. Pictures of her remains are going to go to the highest bidder. Her funeral service rights will go to the highest bidder. Quite unbelievable. And the ANTS wish to have some privacy and respect from the media and the public because they are grieving.  They are NEGOTIATING how much, not grieving. 

Hi there, dragging myself back into the cage when I'm way behind.  What do you mean about unheard of?  I'm not a Catholic but am not far off.

Baptized Catholics, IIRC, are NOT to believe in (or frown upon) cremation.  That is what I think she means. JMO. 
Shannon, that used to be the case, now Catholics are not so opposed to cremation due to overcrowded cemeteries and costs of burial. Things have changed in the last few years. There is a parish where I live that has a columbarium (sp) where ashes are placed in a wall, instead of being buried at a cemetary. I believe it is the only one around here, but not sure about the Catholic cemetaries though.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: January 13, 2009, 08:05:09 PM »

Hey Sassy! (IS that you?! You look great!!)

UH HUH, I agree 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: January 13, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »

Since this abandoned house is rather close to the Anthonys, could her cell phone pings have been coming from this house, instead of the Anthonys?

I think so

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: January 13, 2009, 08:06:38 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In an e-mail obtained by Local 6 News that was sent by Cindy Anthony three days ago, she wrote that her daughter, Casey Anthony, never harmed Caylee and that fact would be proven, presumably in court.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found last month in a wooded area near the Anthony family's Orange County home.

In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, Cindy Anthony wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."

In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

In recent days, Cindy Anthony and Peter have exchanged biting e-mails, with Cindy Anthony telling Peter that she would not be invited to Caylee's funeral.

Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy Anthony and her husband, George Anthony, have avoided the media since Caylee's remains were discovered, allowing their attorney to speak on their behalf.

The last time Cindy Anthony spoke publicly was on CNN's "Larry King Live," the day before Caylee's remains were found. She also defended her daughter during that interview.

"I can say with 100 percent of my being (that) Casey has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance," Cindy Anthony said.

"How are you holding up?" Larry King asked.

"We take one day at a time. A lot of sleep lost, weight lost," Cindy Anthony said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

I would be torqued beyond measure if some looney tunes was communicating w/my minor daughter and sending her junk.  That whole family should be thrown in a room together and let the throttling and neck breaking commence.  Grrrr...
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: January 13, 2009, 08:07:52 PM »

Monkeys, what do you know or think about this so-called psychic lady that has come forward to alibi Dominic Casey's phone call. She says he was talking to her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWXdPswWbs

Maybe we oughta believe in psychics.

Interesting that the psychic says she was working through an "intermediary." Also interesting that she says the A family sent her a teddy bear, something of Caylee's so she could get vibes from it (psychometrics) but the A's wouldn't give anything of Caylee's to Tim Miller to help the dogs with Caylee's scent.

One question....IS THIS JOY????   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: January 13, 2009, 08:08:47 PM »

NG is going to have on the woman who was on the phone with Dom Casey, Ginnette Matcia Lucas.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1033 on: January 13, 2009, 08:11:22 PM »

"12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail"

now THAT is just wrong... why would an ADULT go against the PARENTS wishes (or grandparent) and CORRESPOND when someone tried to seek a RESTRAINING ORDER ... even IF it was unsuccessful.....

odd... and somehow just goes to show how the anthonys seem to think the RULES of normal behavior do NOT apply...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: January 13, 2009, 08:12:19 PM »

You know, it seems someone would have searched that abandoned house long ago.  I remember a discussion online, maybe on this forum, where everyone was listing places to search for Caylee and we thought of fields, rivers, canals, any abandoned homes in the area, wooded areas, etc.  I wonder if the cops have gone there and taken cadaver dogs and looked for evidence.  Maybe the body was left there for a while.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1035 on: January 13, 2009, 08:12:49 PM »

That changed in the 60's (Vatican II made a lot of changes). Now it's perfectly ok for a Catholic to be cremated.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: January 13, 2009, 08:13:05 PM »

The Anthonys are considering cremation, because they are afraid of grave robbers. Please there are many famous people and murder victims, such as Jon Bennet, and their has been no grave robbers. They want evidence destroyed, these people make me ill.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: January 13, 2009, 08:13:47 PM »

Lucas?  Isn't Lucas the last name of Lee's lawyer?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: January 13, 2009, 08:13:59 PM »

You know, it seems someone would have searched that abandoned house long ago.  I remember a discussion online, maybe on this forum, where everyone was listing places to search for Caylee and we thought of fields, rivers, canals, any abandoned homes in the area, wooded areas, etc.  I wonder if the cops have gone there and taken cadaver dogs and looked for evidence.  Maybe the body was left there for a while.
Yes, and maybe Casey killed Caylee there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: January 13, 2009, 08:14:26 PM »

Lucas?  Isn't Lucas the last name of Lee's lawyer?

Yes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.