April 26, 2024, 02:12:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363348 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: January 13, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »

I am stomping mad.... how can Cindy defend Casey still....and if there is any truth wouldn't this be the time to finally come clean with whatever crap they have cooked up?
If they have all this knowledge of someone else killing Caylee...why not tell now? Their "mystery killer, kidnaper..whatever.." can no longer harm Caylee. They have more than enough LE attention that I doubt anyone could harm them.
I can not even comprehend how they can keep lying and lying without realizing how freaking stupid they look....how could anyone with an ounce of sense not know that their lies are beyond transparent?
Are they still sitting around thinking up a way out of this?
Ughh... there i feel better now.

I'm really mad, too.   What about the whole immunity talk?   I don't understand.   Is she just saying that to Lois, or is she going to claim that KC is innocent to everyone?   

She is going to claim to everyone and to God himself, KC is innocent and never harmed Caylee.

Someday, somebody hopefully, will kick her a$$.   

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: January 13, 2009, 09:31:12 PM »

HLN is saying Dom Casey is refusing to turn over phone records.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: January 13, 2009, 09:31:23 PM »

I'm sorry I started watching NG late.  Did the psychic explain why she was calling the Anthony's PI instead of the police w/ her info?

OK, watched NG tonight and the psychic.  If this took place on Nov 15th, etc...etc...they why did Jim Hoover fill out papers the week before with TES about this?? 

well you cant blame it on our CONVINIENT clever psychic... cause "Ginnette Matcia Lucas said Tuesday that after studying maps of the Orange County area where the Anthonys lived and holding a teddy bear that belonged to Caylee, she had that vivid dream on Nov. 15.

Odd how DC has a new explanation for everytime something new comes up. First, he was on a tip for Kio Torres and talking to his daughter oh the cell phone. Then when news came out that the remains and where he was searching was NOT the real teen hangout, and also that he'd been heard to say something like "it should be right here" while on the phone, he comes up with the tale that he's talking to a psychic. What next?
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: January 13, 2009, 09:32:15 PM »

I wonder since the house was abandoned was there possibly a way of getting inside like an unlocked window or maybe a door that could have been easily opened. There could possibly be some things on the inside if the house and area was frequented by Casey.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1144 on: January 13, 2009, 09:32:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Welcome New Monkeys!!!!!

My psychic powers tell me the FBI can find those records....hehe.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: January 13, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »

Hmmm she can't get her phone records. Imagine that.

Geez I'm glad you heard that .My dogs are barking mad tonight. 
She says Verizon is giving her a hard time. 

Puhleeze! I have Verizon and I can get all my call information online. I just had a look at my August statement and all the calls made and received.

Hmmm -Maybe she put the wrong sym card in the wrong phone..
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: January 13, 2009, 09:33:27 PM »

This psychic is FOS...sorry, but conveniently the call doesn't show up on the bill?  Give me a break!

Our Verizon bill does NOT show our calls.  I think we would have to go online to retrieve detail records.

I THINK she was saying that her phone bill goes to her father's office.  Maybe a family plan, or something?  She said her dad couldn't find the call.  Maybe her dad has to go online.

You'd think, if she's psychic, she should be able to figure this out.

Her father's office is HER office too.  She is not a child, she is an adult. 

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

I am aware that she's not a child.  I watched the interview.

I'm an adult, and I'm on my daughter's family plan.  She worked for Sprint, and could get the best deal that way.

...and the psychic did say the bill was going to her dad's office.  Now, maybe she can't just haul herself down the hall to check it out.

I apologize if I'm offensive to anyone who believes in psychics.  God knows, I want to.  I really do.  I'd give my right arm to be able to communicate with loved ones who have died.  I have seen a renowned psychic totally blow off a friend of mine who really needed an answer, and seen the hope that had been raised and the pain of the blow-off.

I'm sorry, but, if the psychic cannot produce the phone call, I don't believe her.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: January 13, 2009, 09:35:24 PM »

Klaas where is Muffy? I haven't seen her in a while. Is she okay? TIA JSM

I'm not sure, she hasn't posted since the 10th.  I emailed her.  Hopefully she's just on vacation or something and forgot to tell us. 
Thanks Klaas, I miss her telling me I am off topic. You don't tell me that as much. 

Here ya go, maybe this will make you feel better . . . 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: January 13, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »

You're discussing my empty life while I'm locked out of the cage? Wow! I feel important. LOL!

Oh yeah!! You have no idea how people find you interesting. There is a whole thread dedicated to you. Umm you just have to know the secret handshake to get in AFTER you find where the thread is on the site. It's all very complicated. But, just know, we love you!!!  bounce cyclops

Boo...I have gone through about 300 tips looking for a tip from ohio in regards to Rev. Grund to no avail, so far.  I dont know if it would be released to the public being that Lee would've gotten that tip himself and followed up on it, apparently.  I can continue to search...just let me know, please and I hope ya feel better....maybe you need some TEA!!   

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1149 on: January 13, 2009, 09:35:44 PM »

random thought alert

when lee's lawyer bumbles through his answer about whether LEE was on the PHONE ...

he didnt say CONFIDENTLY that it wasnt..

and i dunno.... i SUPPOSE if you go with the option of what IS IS... perhaps lee told *fill in the blank with a creep d'jour*    who ACTUALLY made the call.....well then.. i guess the   bumbling idiot LAWYER  could be telling the TRUTH ..

naw.. that would never happen..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: January 13, 2009, 09:40:30 PM »

I wonder since the house was abandoned was there possibly a way of getting inside like an unlocked window or maybe a door that could have been easily opened. There could possibly be some things on the inside if the house and area was frequented by Casey.

I was wondering the same thing
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: January 13, 2009, 09:41:50 PM »

random thought alert

when lee's lawyer bumbles through his answer about whether LEE was on the PHONE ...

he didnt say CONFIDENTLY that it wasnt..

and i dunno.... i SUPPOSE if you go with the option of what IS IS... perhaps lee told *fill in the blank with a creep d'jour*    who ACTUALLY made the call.....well then.. i guess the   bumbling idiot LAWYER  could be telling the TRUTH ..

naw.. that would never happen..

True.  I don't remember the exact words, but the was something like "as far as I know," plus another CYA phrase.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: January 13, 2009, 09:43:21 PM »

This psychic is FOS...sorry, but conveniently the call doesn't show up on the bill?  Give me a break!

Our Verizon bill does NOT show our calls.  I think we would have to go online to retrieve detail records.

I THINK she was saying that her phone bill goes to her father's office.  Maybe a family plan, or something?  She said her dad couldn't find the call.  Maybe her dad has to go online.

You'd think, if she's psychic, she should be able to figure this out.

Her father's office is HER office too.  She is not a child, she is an adult. 

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

I am aware that she's not a child.  I watched the interview.

I'm an adult, and I'm on my daughter's family plan.  She worked for Sprint, and could get the best deal that way.

...and the psychic did say the bill was going to her dad's office.  Now, maybe she can't just haul herself down the hall to check it out.

I apologize if I'm offensive to anyone who believes in psychics.  God knows, I want to.  I really do.  I'd give my right arm to be able to communicate with loved ones who have died.  I have seen a renowned psychic totally blow off a friend of mine who really needed an answer, and seen the hope that had been raised and the pain of the blow-off.

I'm sorry, but, if the psychic cannot produce the phone call, I don't believe her.

I don't believe her either.  Also she said she was on the phone with Dominic at 6am and the filming was done at 9am. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: January 13, 2009, 09:43:52 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Welcome New Monkeys!!!!!

My psychic powers tell me the FBI can find those records....hehe.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1154 on: January 13, 2009, 09:44:35 PM »

i wish i knew what casey thinks of all this circus..
i bet she never thought that HER daughter would bring the WORLDS attention to her disappearance..

i BET she never figured her mom would call the police when she did...

i BET she never figured she would have such a DREAM (or NIGHTMARE depending on how you view them and their bungling ) team...

i BET she figured that her brother would help her get out of it ...

i bet she thought that THIS case would be one of those missing children cases that goes unsolved and under the radar...and that she could quietly go about her business as the POOR MOMMY whos child went missing...and all the pity party that would come with it..

heck.. probably even thought her family would be on her side... although admittedly would feel angry at her for caylee being missing...

She reminds me of a new-age Scarlett O'Hara.  Well, sort of.
  I said that ages ago. Even made Dolce go watch Gone with the Wind. She hated it, but I totally agree. She only wished she was Scarlett O'Hara.

Sorry, J Mama, I didn't know that or I wouldn't have accidentally plagiarized what you wrote.     
No biggie here. I thought it was funny that someone else thought like me. Poor Amy I guess would be Miss Melanie?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1155 on: January 13, 2009, 09:44:35 PM »

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo..innocent people in PR.... ya might wanna check with LE to see if they need to get in your house...or if you even KNOW that people allllllllllllllllllll over the country are peekin in your backyard..

wow... wouldnt it be wierd if they had NO clue about any of this.... and didnt KNOW that their home is being filmed...

bizzare...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1156 on: January 13, 2009, 09:46:43 PM »

Someone said early on that an abandoned house had been searched.  Do we know if this was the one that was searched?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:16 PM »

That would be wonderful for Caylee.  Just dont think that BIG CIN would ever do such a thing.  If we get a public memorial built for this little angel it will surprise me. 

The only way we will get a memorial is if we each send Cindy $20 and when it is completed, we get a secret password to the vault, which by the way Geraldo will open for us. Sorry I am being cynical tonight. I hate them all.
[/quote]

That sounds about right  I hate them too 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:31 PM »

Someone said early on that an abandoned house had been searched.  Do we know if this was the one that was searched?

No we don't know.  I'm hoping that if this was the one that was searched, LE will tell us it was. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: January 13, 2009, 09:49:24 PM »

[/quote]

I don't believe her either.  Also she said she was on the phone with Dominic at 6am and the filming was done at 9am. 
[/quote]

I she claiming she was on the West Coast when she called?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.