April 25, 2024, 02:49:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363253 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: January 13, 2009, 09:51:07 PM »

I'm sorry, but, if the psychic cannot produce the phone call, I don't believe her.

I don't believe her either.  Also she said she was on the phone with Dominic at 6am and the filming was done at 9am. 
[/quote]

I she claiming she was on the West Coast when she called?
[/quote]

Aargh! I messed up that last post badly!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: January 13, 2009, 09:51:12 PM »

I am stomping mad.... how can Cindy defend Casey still....and if there is any truth wouldn't this be the time to finally come clean with whatever crap they have cooked up?
If they have all this knowledge of someone else killing Caylee...why not tell now? Their "mystery killer, kidnapper..whatever.." can no longer harm Caylee. They have more than enough LE attention that I doubt anyone could harm them.
I can not even comprehend how they can keep lying and lying without realizing how freaking stupid they look....how could anyone with an ounce of sense not know that their lies are beyond transparent?
Are they still sitting around thinking up a way out of this?
Ugh... there i feel better now.

I'm really mad, too.  what about the whole immunity talk?   I don't understand.   Is she just saying that to Lois, or is she going to claim that KC is innocent to everyone?   

She is going to claim to everyone and to God himself, KC is innocent and never harmed Caylee.

That's what I'm wondering!    I'm so surprised at this email.   She must have known Lois would share it with everyone.   What happened to the immunity deals that the A's needed?   I wonder what they are really doing, now.    Is Baez telling them to continue with this story? 

I thought there was a restraining order against Cindy on this issue?  Cindy initiated the email, cant she get in trouble for that? 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: January 13, 2009, 09:51:52 PM »

I give up.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: January 13, 2009, 09:51:54 PM »

I wonder since the house was abandoned was there possibly a way of getting inside like an unlocked window or maybe a door that could have been easily opened. There could possibly be some things on the inside if the house and area was frequented by Casey.

I was wondering the same thing

Someone on another site said the neighboring house owners each have different last names which are the same group of last names Kio had.

Goodness, the girl she modeled her ZFG story after.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1164 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:19 PM »

You're discussing my empty life while I'm locked out of the cage? Wow! I feel important. LOL!

Oh yeah!! You have no idea how people find you interesting. There is a whole thread dedicated to you. Umm you just have to know the secret handshake to get in AFTER you find where the thread is on the site. It's all very complicated. But, just know, we love you!!!  bounce cyclops

Boo...I have gone through about 300 tips looking for a tip from ohio in regards to Rev. Grund to no avail, so far.  I dont know if it would be released to the public being that Lee would've gotten that tip himself and followed up on it, apparently.  I can continue to search...just let me know, please and I hope ya feel better....maybe you need some TEA!!   

Oh man Shan if you haven't found it by now, you can stop looking. That was a lot of work and I so appreciate it. Yeah, I think you are right, if Lee's name was on it, maybe LE wouldn't have included it in the dump!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:21 PM »

I she claiming she was on the West Coast when she called?

That would be her only possible excuse but don't you think she would have said that?  I don't see anything on their website to make me believe she was on the west coast:

Matacia, Incorporated:
Matacia Global Services, A Division of Matacia, Inc.

P.O. Box 176
Bluemont, VA 20135
Phone: 703.772.1552
Fax: 703.404.0218

Ginette Matacia Lucas
eMail: ginny@paranormaladvisors.com

Louis Matacia
eMail: louis@paranormaladvisors.com

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1166 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:33 PM »

random thought alert

when lee's lawyer bumbles through his answer about whether LEE was on the PHONE ...

he didnt say CONFIDENTLY that it wasnt..

and i dunno.... i SUPPOSE if you go with the option of what IS IS... perhaps lee told *fill in the blank with a creep d'jour*    who ACTUALLY made the call.....well then.. i guess the   bumbling idiot LAWYER  could be telling the TRUTH ..

naw.. that would never happen..

True.  I don't remember the exact words, but the was something like "as far as I know," plus another CYA phrase.

yep... and i am STILL waiting to hear WHICH TAPE he DID see then... since kathy shot him down about his timeline of when he saw THE PI  tape...

probably still untangling his tongue from the last interview she did with him....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1167 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »

I wonder since the house was abandoned was there possibly a way of getting inside like an unlocked window or maybe a door that could have been easily opened. There could possibly be some things on the inside if the house and area was frequented by Casey.

Someone said early on that an abandoned house had been searched.  Do we know if this was the one that was searched?

No we don't know.  I'm hoping that if this was the one that was searched, LE will tell us it was. 
I hope so too.  Yeah if Kathi B. was the one there filming I have faith that is a reporter with integrity and I'm sure she informed LE.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1168 on: January 13, 2009, 09:53:13 PM »

HLN is saying Dom Casey is refusing to turn over phone records.

LE should have gotten their warrant PRONTO. I can't believe they don't already have the damn phone records. Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: January 13, 2009, 09:54:53 PM »

What is this between 9 and 1 stuff? Could someone tell me so I don't have to search for it. I will send it on to Tim Morgan.

Someone here remembered, and I can't find the original post, but originally Casey said she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1 with Zanaida Gonzalez with LE.  The homes are 4701 and 4709.  Just another clue, a BIG ONE!  If she followed that up with a reverse lookup at phonebook.com or whitepages.com she would have found the name Zenaida and the name Gonzalez at those two addresses like people here did.

IIRC (ICBW) R. Grund stated that he first heard the name Zanny or Zenaida when he had asked Casey to find a new sitter for Caylee; she told him she had found a "nanny"; he asked the nanny's name, and she came up with "Zanny" or "Zaneida."

This was November of 2006(?).Or was it 2007???  Sorry, I'm so tired!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: January 13, 2009, 09:55:59 PM »

What is this between 9 and 1 stuff? Could someone tell me so I don't have to search for it. I will send it on to Tim Morgan.

Someone here remembered, and I can't find the original post, but originally Casey said she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1 with Zanaida Gonzalez with LE.  The homes are 4701 and 4709.  Just another clue, a BIG ONE!  If she followed that up with a reverse lookup at phonebook.com or whitepages.com she would have found the name Zenaida and the name Gonzalez at those two addresses like people here did.

One more possible puzzle piece:  In Tony Lazzaro's interviews he stated that his school schedule on weekdays, when he would be gone from the apartment, was 9am to 1pm.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1171 on: January 13, 2009, 09:56:07 PM »

Someone said early on that an abandoned house had been searched.  Do we know if this was the one that was searched?

No we don't know.  I'm hoping that if this was the one that was searched, LE will tell us it was. 
I hope so too.  Yeah if since Kathi B. was the one there filming I have faith that she is a reporter with integrity and I'm sure she informed LE.
Editing my post for errors.   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1172 on: January 13, 2009, 09:56:15 PM »

I am stomping mad.... how can Cindy defend Casey still....and if there is any truth wouldn't this be the time to finally come clean with whatever crap they have cooked up?
If they have all this knowledge of someone else killing Caylee...why not tell now? Their "mystery killer, kidnaper..whatever.." can no longer harm Caylee. They have more than enough LE attention that I doubt anyone could harm them.
I can not even comprehend how they can keep lying and lying without realizing how freaking stupid they look....how could anyone with an ounce of sense not know that their lies are beyond transparent?
Are they still sitting around thinking up a way out of this?
Ughh... there i feel better now.

I'm really mad, too.   What about the whole immunity talk?   I don't understand.   Is she just saying that to Lois, or is she going to claim that KC is innocent to everyone?   

She is going to claim to everyone and to God himself, KC is innocent and never harmed Caylee.

Someday, somebody hopefully, will kick her a$$.   
Oh how I hope it will happen.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: January 13, 2009, 09:57:17 PM »

IIRC (ICBW) R. Grund stated that he first heard the name Zanny or Zenaida when he had asked Casey to find a new sitter for Caylee; she told him she had found a "nanny"; he asked the nanny's name, and she came up with "Zanny" or "Zaneida."

This was November of 2006(?).Or was it 2007???  Sorry, I'm so tired!

I understand that and I think it was Zanny.  Could be something to do with Xanax, a children's book about Nanny the Zanny, but I doubt it had anything to do with the Zenaida reference other than they both start with the letter Z.  Nobody else ever heard that name and neither did JG except Zanny one time possibly from what I recall.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1174 on: January 13, 2009, 09:58:27 PM »

Clock strikes 10 ... off to bed I go. Klaas........Nat's thread at pg. 47. New thread #793 is all ready.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1175 on: January 13, 2009, 10:00:42 PM »

Klaas where is Muffy? I haven't seen her in a while. Is she okay? TIA JSM

I'm not sure, she hasn't posted since the 10th.  I emailed her.  Hopefully she's just on vacation or something and forgot to tell us. 
Thanks Klaas, I miss her telling me I am off topic. You don't tell me that as much. 

Here ya go, maybe this will make you feel better . . . 
Thanks Sparky. I feel much better now. Was having a pity party earlier because I don't have cable. How's your puppy? You look really pretty in your picture. Stay away from SS, he thinks he is an Admiral, but Sassy is really married to one! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: January 13, 2009, 10:00:54 PM »

My Dad was cremated, his wishes. There was a large service after the cremation. He was placed in a large very nice Limoges urn. The urn is buried in a cemetary with a headstone. They constructed a box in the earth for the urn.  My Mum is there too,also cremated. That was what they wanted.
My Dad was a baptised Catholic and this was unheard of, but it was their wishes.
The ANTS do have to think about the ghouls out there. Whatever they do, there will be people who will disrespect Caylee's remains. Just like she is being disrespected right now. She's in a box while some legal wrangling over money, immunity and Casey's defense happens. Pictures of her remains are going to go to the highest bidder. Her funeral service rights will go to the highest bidder. Quite unbelievable. And the ANTS wish to have some privacy and respect from the media and the public because they are grieving.  They are NEGOTIATING how much, not grieving. 

Hi there, dragging myself back into the cage when I'm way behind.  What do you mean about unheard of?  I'm not a Catholic but am not far off.

Baptized Catholics, IIRC, are NOT to believe in (or frown upon) cremation.  That is what I think she means. JMO. 
Shannon, that used to be the case, now Catholics are not so opposed to cremation due to overcrowded cemeteries and costs of burial. Things have changed in the last few years. There is a parish where I live that has a columbarium (sp) where ashes are placed in a wall, instead of being buried at a cemetary. I believe it is the only one around here, but not sure about the Catholic cemetaries though.

TY, I thought that was the case.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1177 on: January 13, 2009, 10:01:11 PM »

LE should have gotten their warrant PRONTO. I can't believe they don't already have the damn phone records. Rolling Eyes

so..if D. CASEY is refusing to turn over  phone records...
it COULD be because he doesnt have THAT phone call on it...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOR it COULD be because of OTHER PEOPLE HE HAS talked to..... ARE on it...
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it COULD be a smoke screen to take the scrutiny off of WHICH phone he might have used....or tossed...

anyone got a close up screenshot of that phone he WAS using?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: January 13, 2009, 10:01:17 PM »

Agreed. If they don't have them yet, they surely will very soon.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1179 on: January 13, 2009, 10:01:30 PM »

Night Nut! Sleep Well!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.