March 28, 2024, 04:04:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 361833 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: January 13, 2009, 10:01:30 PM »

This psychic is FOS...sorry, but conveniently the call doesn't show up on the bill?  Give me a break!

Our Verizon bill does NOT show our calls.  I think we would have to go online to retrieve detail records.

I THINK she was saying that her phone bill goes to her father's office.  Maybe a family plan, or something?  She said her dad couldn't find the call.  Maybe her dad has to go online.

You'd think, if she's psychic, she should be able to figure this out.

Her father's office is HER office too.  She is not a child, she is an adult. 

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

I am aware that she's not a child.  I watched the interview.

I'm an adult, and I'm on my daughter's family plan.  She worked for Sprint, and could get the best deal that way.

...and the psychic did say the bill was going to her dad's office.  Now, maybe she can't just haul herself down the hall to check it out.

I apologize if I'm offensive to anyone who believes in psychics.  God knows, I want to.  I really do.  I'd give my right arm to be able to communicate with loved ones who have died.  I have seen a renowned psychic totally blow off a friend of mine who really needed an answer, and seen the hope that had been raised and the pain of the blow-off.

I'm sorry, but, if the psychic cannot produce the phone call, I don't believe her.

I don't believe her either.  Also she said she was on the phone with Dominic at 6am and the filming was done at 9am. 

Three hour time difference between Florida and La La Land?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: January 13, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »

Hey, Belich never went to the side of the house that Dom Casey cut the bags open on.  They are still there.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: January 13, 2009, 10:04:18 PM »

I am stomping mad.... how can Cindy defend Casey still....and if there is any truth wouldn't this be the time to finally come clean with whatever crap they have cooked up?
If they have all this knowledge of someone else killing Caylee...why not tell now? Their "mystery killer, kidnapper..whatever.." can no longer harm Caylee. They have more than enough LE attention that I doubt anyone could harm them.
I can not even comprehend how they can keep lying and lying without realizing how freaking stupid they look....how could anyone with an ounce of sense not know that their lies are beyond transparent?
Are they still sitting around thinking up a way out of this?
Ugh... there i feel better now.

I'm really mad, too.  what about the whole immunity talk?   I don't understand.   Is she just saying that to Lois, or is she going to claim that KC is innocent to everyone?   

She is going to claim to everyone and to God himself, KC is innocent and never harmed Caylee.

That's what I'm wondering!    I'm so surprised at this email.   She must have known Lois would share it with everyone.   What happened to the immunity deals that the A's needed?   I wonder what they are really doing, now.    Is Baez telling them to continue with this story? 

I thought there was a restraining order against Cindy on this issue?  Cindy initiated the email, cant she get in trouble for that? 

I thought the restraining order was disallowed?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: January 13, 2009, 10:04:25 PM »

HLN is saying Dom Casey is refusing to turn over phone records.

Thanks...this is what I've been waiting to see if this would happen...something's not right with this whole situation.  When we get to the bottom of whatever is right, I think we'll find to be a new level of disgusting!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: January 13, 2009, 10:05:22 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In an e-mail obtained by Local 6 News that was sent by Cindy Anthony three days ago, she wrote that her daughter, Casey Anthony, never harmed Caylee and that fact would be proven, presumably in court.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found last month in a wooded area near the Anthony family's Orange County home.

In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, Cindy Anthony wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."

In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

In recent days, Cindy Anthony and Peter have exchanged biting e-mails, with Cindy Anthony telling Peter that she would not be invited to Caylee's funeral.

Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy Anthony and her husband, George Anthony, have avoided the media since Caylee's remains were discovered, allowing their attorney to speak on their behalf.

The last time Cindy Anthony spoke publicly was on CNN's "Larry King Live," the day before Caylee's remains were found. She also defended her daughter during that interview.

"I can say with 100 percent of my being (that) Casey has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance," Cindy Anthony said.

"How are you holding up?" Larry King asked.

"We take one day at a time. A lot of sleep lost, weight lost," Cindy Anthony said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

I would be torqued beyond measure if some looney tunes was communicating w/my minor daughter and sending her junk.  That whole family should be thrown in a room together and let the throttling and neck breaking commence.  Grrrr...

Lock them in a room together and let them kill each other......

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: January 13, 2009, 10:05:27 PM »

I give up.

Don't cry.  You will make my kitty sad.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1186 on: January 13, 2009, 10:05:42 PM »

Hey, Belich never went to the side of the house that Dom Casey cut the bags open on.  They are still there.

Seriously?  Where did that info come from?   
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1187 on: January 13, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

cool! and you know this beeeeeeeeeeeeeecaaaaaaaaaaaaaause.......???  Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1188 on: January 13, 2009, 10:06:14 PM »

I wonder since the house was abandoned was there possibly a way of getting inside like an unlocked window or maybe a door that could have been easily opened. There could possibly be some things on the inside if the house and area was frequented by Casey.

I was wondering the same thing

Someone on another site said the neighboring house owners each have different last names which are the same group of last names Kio had.

Goodness, the girl she modeled her ZFG story after.

Russ, what where the names? To sleepy to go look them up TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: January 13, 2009, 10:06:37 PM »

This psychic is FOS...sorry, but conveniently the call doesn't show up on the bill?  Give me a break!

Our Verizon bill does NOT show our calls.  I think we would have to go online to retrieve detail records.

I THINK she was saying that her phone bill goes to her father's office.  Maybe a family plan, or something?  She said her dad couldn't find the call.  Maybe her dad has to go online.

I'm an adult, and I'm on my daughter's family plan.  She worked for Sprint, and could get the best deal that way.

...and the psychic did say the bill was going to her dad's office.  Now, maybe she can't just haul herself down the hall to check it out.

I apologize if I'm offensive to anyone who believes in psychics.  God knows, I want to.  I really do.  I'd give my right arm to be able to communicate with loved ones who have died.  I have seen a renowned psychic totally blow off a friend of mine who really needed an answer, and seen the hope that had been raised and the pain of the blow-off.

I'm sorry, but, if the psychic cannot produce the phone call, I don't believe her.

The psychic made a plea to NG; something like...you all need to help me with this.  NG said - I think the police will give you help on this.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: January 13, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »

Seriously?  Where did that info come from?   

Just reading the group and the person that found the house and brought Kathi there with her/him.  She has posted video and stills it appears someone noticed the bag, but I don't see the flowerbed he was digging in unless there is a wrong angle.

Over here - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77931&page=31

They did a mighty fine job on this one with all the restrictions put upon them.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: January 13, 2009, 10:09:08 PM »

Baptized Catholics, IIRC, are NOT to believe in (or frown upon) cremation.  That is what I think she means. JMO. 

That changed in the 60's (Vatican II made a lot of changes). Now it's perfectly ok for a Catholic to be cremated.

I wasnt alive yet in the 60s and I know that catholics didnt agree with cremation at first.  You are kidding??   

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1192 on: January 13, 2009, 10:09:22 PM »

You should email her this information. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: January 13, 2009, 10:10:19 PM »

What is this between 9 and 1 stuff? Could someone tell me so I don't have to search for it. I will send it on to Tim Morgan.

Someone here remembered, and I can't find the original post, but originally Casey said she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1 with Zanaida Gonzalez with LE.  The homes are 4701 and 4709.  Just another clue, a BIG ONE!  If she followed that up with a reverse lookup at phonebook.com or whitepages.com she would have found the name Zenaida and the name Gonzalez at those two addresses like people here did.

IIRC (ICBW) R. Grund stated that he first heard the name Zanny or Zenaida when he had asked Casey to find a new sitter for Caylee; she told him she had found a "nanny"; he asked the nanny's name, and she came up with "Zanny" or "Zaneida."

This was November of 2006(?).Or was it 2007???  Sorry, I'm so tired!

Des,

I believe it was 2006 when he confronted Casey about the 'daycare' solution....she said Zanny I believe....

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1194 on: January 13, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »

i dunno.. if these people have a SCRIPT...i think i misplaced a few pages...

this is all so bizzare isnt it?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: January 13, 2009, 10:12:48 PM »

The psychic made a plea to NG; something like...you all need to help me with this.  NG said - I think the police will give you help on this.   

Yeah, she said, (concerning the phone records) "All we need to do is ..."

And Nancy said, "We don't need to do anything!"

I think NG was a bit ruder to her than usual. LOL

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: January 13, 2009, 10:13:26 PM »

"12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail"

now THAT is just wrong... why would an ADULT go against the PARENTS wishes (or grandparent) and CORRESPOND when someone tried to seek a RESTRAINING ORDER ... even IF it was unsuccessful.....

odd... and somehow just goes to show how the anthonys seem to think the RULES of normal behavior do NOT apply...

How about the fact that THAT FACT never hit the airwaves? Hell if a court denied my restraining order against Cindy I would have been on the news that night shouting it from the rooftops. Plus I would make public every email she ever sent and continued to send my grand daughter. Then I would make public her email address so everyone could tell her what they thought of her and her murdering child. THEN I would throw the damn computer my grand daughter was using out the front door and beat it with a baseball bat!! There, restraining order fulfilled! 

plan works for me...

here too 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: January 13, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »

Clock strikes 10 ... off to bed I go. Klaas........Nat's thread at pg. 47. New thread #793 is all ready.

Thanks NUT!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1198 on: January 13, 2009, 10:14:18 PM »

well....it COULD be that even tho casey told GRUND the name zanny back in '06... perhaps she LATER realized that people were thinking that she was referring to XANEX.... so she figured she would flesh her little faery nanny out with some REAL facts....

naw... she wouldnt have time for that....

would she?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1199 on: January 13, 2009, 10:14:44 PM »

My Dad was cremated, his wishes. There was a large service after the cremation. He was placed in a large very nice Limoges urn. The urn is buried in a cemetary with a headstone. They constructed a box in the earth for the urn.  My Mum is there too,also cremated. That was what they wanted.
My Dad was a baptised Catholic and this was unheard of, but it was their wishes.
The ANTS do have to think about the ghouls out there. Whatever they do, there will be people who will disrespect Caylee's remains. Just like she is being disrespected right now. She's in a box while some legal wrangling over money, immunity and Casey's defense happens. Pictures of her remains are going to go to the highest bidder. Her funeral service rights will go to the highest bidder. Quite unbelievable. And the ANTS wish to have some privacy and respect from the media and the public because they are grieving.  They are NEGOTIATING how much, not grieving. 

Hi there, dragging myself back into the cage when I'm way behind.  What do you mean about unheard of?  I'm not a Catholic but am not far off.

Baptized Catholics, IIRC, are NOT to believe in (or frown upon) cremation.  That is what I think she means. JMO. 
Shannon, that used to be the case, now Catholics are not so opposed to cremation due to overcrowded cemeteries and costs of burial. Things have changed in the last few years. There is a parish where I live that has a columbarium (sp) where ashes are placed in a wall, instead of being buried at a cemetary. I believe it is the only one around here, but not sure about the Catholic cemetaries though.

TY, I thought that was the case.
Oh your welcome Shannon. I didn't think anyone was reading my post about this.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.