April 26, 2024, 12:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363301 times)
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1280 on: January 13, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

Hernan Gonzales  (sounds like) Fernandez Gonzales.

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: January 13, 2009, 11:02:53 PM »

So the phsycic called DC at 6am but the timestamp on the tape says 9. She is frome Bluemont, VA. I don't know if she was there when she called him but wouldn't the time difference from VA to Fl only be like an hour. I may be wrong I don't travel much but have been to Florida quite a few times.

I believe  FL time and VA time are the same. BTW, kitkat, I loooooooove your avi. It is stunningly beautiful!

Thank you. I love yours too. Puss-n-Boots is one of my favorite Shrek characters.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1282 on: January 13, 2009, 11:02:56 PM »

I'm going to bed, night monkeys!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: January 13, 2009, 11:03:35 PM »

I'm just scratching my head trying to figure out the angle Cindy's going to use when/if Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape. I don't doubt that she'll come up with some sort of torturous explanation, but she's to creative for me. I don't know how on earth she'll handle that one and maintain Casey's innocence.

planted by mark fuhrman....

OJ DID IT 

Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: January 13, 2009, 11:03:35 PM »

I looked at the pictures of the abandoned house in the Dominick Casey video. Somebody cuts the grass for that property. Somebody has been in that yard multiple times since the owners left. You'd think they would have noticed anything unusual... (more unusual than all those soda machines)

On Greta's show, Dr. Baden just said that police "have the hair, they have toxicology, they know who the father is, you know, from the DNA, uh, there is a lot of stuff they know"
Is he speculating? or does LE truly have DNA proof of paternity? And how come this isn't "bombshell" news? 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: January 13, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »

I'm going to bed, night monkeys!   

Good night Boo. Sleep well.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:10 PM »

Just trying to read through...a little hit and miss.  I did not see the GMA interview.  So is the general concensious of the monkeys that he was believeable? Do we need to call sponsors? 

He didn't show any pics, which was the litmus test, wasn't it?

He seemed honest to me, but I'm not the best judge.  Ive been married three times.
HaHa, Bless your heart! I'm a little gullable myself.   
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:31 PM »

I'm just scratching my head trying to figure out the angle Cindy's going to use when/if Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape. I don't doubt that she'll come up with some sort of torturous explanation, but she's to creative for me. I don't know how on earth she'll handle that one and maintain Casey's innocence.

Hah!  She'll prob say that her saintly daughter was duct taping the windows to keep out hurricane floodwaters when the late wee lamb got inbetween dutiful daughter and the window casing.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »

Baptized Catholics, IIRC, are NOT to believe in (or frown upon) cremation.  That is what I think she means. JMO. 

That changed in the 60's (Vatican II made a lot of changes). Now it's perfectly ok for a Catholic to be cremated.

I wasnt alive yet in the 60s and I know that catholics didnt agree with cremation at first.  You are kidding??   
They still don't do a mass without the body. Mass then the cremation. That isn't the orthodox version, it is just the regular Catholic vesion.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1289 on: January 13, 2009, 11:10:30 PM »

Hah!  She'll prob say that her saintly daughter was duct taping the windows to keep out hurricane floodwaters when the late wee lamb got inbetween dutiful daughter and the window casing.

Oh........ you owe me a diet coke!! Wiping off my monitor here!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: January 13, 2009, 11:10:42 PM »

Goodnight BooFeel Better!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: January 13, 2009, 11:11:25 PM »

planted by mark fuhrman....

Good one ha ha 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1292 on: January 13, 2009, 11:13:03 PM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: January 13, 2009, 11:13:13 PM »

Read the psychic and dad's website.. it's hysterical.. they search for wells and locate the missing   
http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/services.html

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: January 13, 2009, 11:13:51 PM »

UM...

This German dude...

The name is for sure Hernan:

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: January 13, 2009, 11:14:21 PM »

ok, monkeys, i didn't hear back from ya'll regarding me e-mailing jody about the t-shirts, so i'm gonna go ahead & do it. real quick any questions ya'll want me to ask? i am going to be very polite & respectful, but i want to know what this t-shirts say & where is the money going, charity, Caylee's memorial/burial/ or what! surely the t-shirts cannot say help find Caylee!!! tia.

wendi

Sorry Wendy, I buzzed through the posts so fast, I didnt get to reply to all the ones i wanted to.  I think it's a wonderful idea.  Nothing to lose right? 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: January 13, 2009, 11:15:12 PM »

One of the things that struck me when I watched the meter reader's interview was the fact that school wasn't in session in August and there would be no reason for traffic on that section of road at that time. Having seen the map, and seeing that the road indeed does dead-end at the school, it made me think that fact would be something that Casey would have been very aware of too.
I WANT TO BELIEVE THE METER READER!!!!!!! I DO! but if he knows that route & reads the schools meter (hidden oaks) i think he would know the name. i don't think he was involved in Caylee's death in any way, but i do think he was fed info. if i felt that strongly that it may be something having to do with Caylee's remains, i would have sat there day & nite until the police checked it out, but that's just me. there are just too many people that know each other in this case. and also, this is just me, i wouldn't want a dime for finding Caylee's remains, or any tips leading to it. if nothing else, i would donate the money to a charity in Caylee's name.(even if it was a charity of my choice) again this is just me & i do want to be wrong. jmo.

wendi.

and i do know things are hard for alot of people right now, but my husband's employee's are having to take paycut's & that is the main reason we are moving. why should we expect people that have worked long & hard for us over the years to do without or cut back & not us. they are the reason we are considered the best in the country.
sorry, the last part is o/t-there are just some things money can't buy.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: January 13, 2009, 11:16:12 PM »

I looked at the pictures of the abandoned house in the Dominick Casey video. Somebody cuts the grass for that property. Somebody has been in that yard multiple times since the owners left. You'd think they would have noticed anything unusual... (more unusual than all those soda machines)

On Greta's show, Dr. Baden just said that police "have the hair, they have toxicology, they know who the father is, you know, from the DNA, uh, there is a lot of stuff they know"
Is he speculating? or does LE truly have DNA proof of paternity? And how come this isn't "bombshell" news? 

I am wondering what the address is of that house. Belich said it has been abandoned for
about a year. Well, no one lives there for now. There is a story to the house. Who just abandons a house unless it is a shack or these is some extreme issue.  Like someone said, there is someone taking care of it as it would be grown over with vegetation by now.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: January 13, 2009, 11:16:57 PM »

Read the psychic and dad's website.. it's hysterical.. they search for wells and locate the missing   
http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/services.html

So the missing end up in wells now days?   

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1299 on: January 13, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »

Klaas...  Don't yo think it is weird that it was rumored the meter reader's name was Manny German (pronounced Herman -close to Hernan) and now it turns out that Hernan Gonzales owns that house?  What is going on here?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.