April 25, 2024, 02:56:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363288 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1320 on: January 13, 2009, 11:29:16 PM »

random thought alert

when lee's lawyer bumbles through his answer about whether LEE was on the PHONE ...

he didnt say CONFIDENTLY that it wasnt..

and i dunno.... i SUPPOSE if you go with the option of what IS IS... perhaps lee told *fill in the blank with a creep d'jour*    who ACTUALLY made the call.....well then.. i guess the   bumbling idiot LAWYER  could be telling the TRUTH ..

naw.. that would never happen..
"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw."

If you all ever need a refresher, just look at my sig line 

heh.. thx.. but i DOUBT whether i EVER forget THAT exchange.... it was like watching PORKY PIG... i havent seen THAT much stuttering  since good ole pork... Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: January 13, 2009, 11:30:13 PM »

Still back on p.44.  So what is taking me so long?  Well, I got sidetracked.

I read a post (Klaas?) saying that it is possible that the Zenaida Almodovar listing in WhitePages at 4709 Hopespring (the Dillon home) might be a plant  -- That Casey or someone else might have created that listing...

Okay, I found a Zenaida Almodovar's FaceBook (as other Monkeys probably have), showing a lot of Puerto Rico friends.  Not much info, though.  Moving on...

I did a Zaba search of the name, located some Orlando listings in the results, and found two addresses and phone numbers.  One address is on Curry Ford Road, the other on (uh I forgot, sorry)... Anyway, my head is hurting and I'm sooooo tired anyway and have no business doing research in my current state.  But I found something perplexing -- maybe some monkey would like to check this out?

Same number, different area code.  Look at this:

407/282-3530 is an Orlando number.  A reverse search locates this phone number at 455 S. Orange Avenue.  It is a multi-level round building across the street from Orlando City Hall.

321/282-3530 is a Winter Park number.  A reverse search locates this phone number at a large building that appears to be the Winter Park City Hall.

Looks odd!!??  Anyone?

Oh, looks like this Zenaida has an older male relative (father) named Victor, same name Casey gave for ZFG's s-dad.

ok..  cross-eyed at this point..  dragging my poor old monkey self back to p. 44....

TIA

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: January 13, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

Baptized Catholics, IIRC, are NOT to believe in (or frown upon) cremation.  That is what I think she means. JMO. 

That changed in the 60's (Vatican II made a lot of changes). Now it's perfectly ok for a Catholic to be cremated.

Foggy here: I was baptized Catholic--and have been alive for awhile.  Hey, forget the Catholic forbidding cremation way back when and their more relaxed attitude about it now.  If Ants are Catholic, I think they'll have the proverbial "come to Jesus meeting" when their time comes with cremation being kind low on the list of priorities if ya'll catch my drift.

I wasnt alive yet in the 60s and I know that catholics didnt agree with cremation at first.  You are kidding??   

Holy moley, I really messed up my last post somehow including Shan's last line.  I'm sorry 

NO PROBLEM, happens to me all the time!!!!

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: January 13, 2009, 11:31:44 PM »

If this house is somehow connected with CA then with all the stuff lying around on the porch, backyard, etc  and if possibly she went inside it is possible the she found mail, pictures, receipts or whatever with these people's name on it. To just abandon the house and move back to Puerto Rico I doubt they would have been able to take everything with them so they just probably left stuff to be someone else's mess to clean up. JMO

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: January 13, 2009, 11:32:39 PM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

Hernan Gonzales  (sounds like) Fernandez Gonzales.

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

The name is for sure Hernan:

I threw together a map to show where the houses and remains site are:

I think I got the approx. site of remains close enough.

Wow, photobucket sure did something weird with the text!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: January 13, 2009, 11:33:01 PM »

"Kat, Florida has one of, if not the highest, foreclosure rates in the country right now.. people are just walking away..On almost every street here in Port St Lucie, you will see at least 1 or 2 empties. The banks maintain them, or the city will and then just bill the bank. They are doing this for those of us who are lucky enough to be in our homes."

But the economy hadn't tanked a year ago. A year ago it was still in boom mode, here anyways.
There are just too many strange things and dots that might be connected or not. I am in an information overload brain thing right noe and I can't figure out where or how that name came up on WS. I don't read there, I read here and it was posted here. How did a person on WS get that name when all that was said at the time was the remains were found and the sort of location. 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1326 on: January 13, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »

Very Nice signature!!!  I just hope Baez hires him to help prepare all the defense witnesses!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: January 13, 2009, 11:36:29 PM »

safely back from walking THOR.. i TOLD you it is a scary walk!

Glad you made it!

That pic is beautiful. I'd be happy to take some of that snow for you here in VA!

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: January 13, 2009, 11:37:53 PM »

Read the psychic and dad's website.. it's hysterical.. they search for wells and locate the missing   
http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/services.html

So, if it's a missing well, or an extremely damp person, who ya gonna call?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: January 13, 2009, 11:38:28 PM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

I got a feeling that "abandoned house" holds many clues here.  Wasnt one of the places that KC says to look is PR??  Didnt the family in that abandoned house move back to PR?  HMMMMM????  I think this place holds some of her truth in a backwards sorta way. 

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1330 on: January 13, 2009, 11:39:16 PM »

safely back from walking THOR.. i TOLD you it is a scary walk!

Glad you made it!

That pic is beautiful. I'd be happy to take some of that snow for you here in VA!

thx bran! i live in the boonies.. this is our house and driveway .... i took it last week.. we have had some melt down since.. alot of ice... but basically that is what it has looked like for a few months... and last year was the same way...
global warming no doubt...

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: January 13, 2009, 11:39:40 PM »

UM...

This German dude...

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

I got a feeling that "abandoned house" holds many clues here.  Wasnt one of the places that KC says to look is PR??  Didnt the family in that abandoned house move back to PR?  HMMMMM????  I think this place holds some of her truth in a backwards sorta way. 

Absolutely!

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: January 13, 2009, 11:40:06 PM »

Read the psychic and dad's website.. it's hysterical.. they search for wells and locate the missing   
http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/services.html

but they can't find phone bills!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: January 13, 2009, 11:40:39 PM »

I'm just scratching my head trying to figure out the angle Cindy's going to use when/if Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape. I don't doubt that she'll come up with some sort of torturous explanation, but she's to creative for me. I don't know how on earth she'll handle that one and maintain Casey's innocence.

Hah!  She'll prob say that her saintly daughter was duct taping the windows to keep out hurricane floodwaters when the late wee lamb got inbetween dutiful daughter and the window casing.

or...using plastic sheeting and the duct tape to prepare for a TERRORIST ATTACK and got taped inbetween. 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: January 13, 2009, 11:44:17 PM »

I'm just scratching my head trying to figure out the angle Cindy's going to use when/if Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape. I don't doubt that she'll come up with some sort of torturous explanation, but she's to creative for me. I don't know how on earth she'll handle that one and maintain Casey's innocence.

Hah!  She'll prob say that her saintly daughter was duct taping the windows to keep out hurricane floodwaters when the late wee lamb got inbetween dutiful daughter and the window casing.

Oh........ you owe me a diet coke!! Wiping off my monitor here!!

No new monitor for you 

But I'm sure glad to hear that I've helped lighten this desperately sad (and depressing) discussion for a moment or two.  More often than not my late Daddy got on me re. my sarcastic bent but way back then that was the only way I could get my point across.  I don't do it on purpose, but I've noticed after some decades that folks repond to the absurd a bit more readily (even when it ticks 'em off)--esp. when it is re. a ridiculous and/or mind-boggling/heartbreaking situation.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: January 13, 2009, 11:45:23 PM »

The post about the German Shepherd peeing and that the MR name was German was made before Dec 14. I looked in an email sent to my DD dated Dec 14. She was at work and I was giving her the Readers Digest version of what I had read. Proably that same day.   
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1336 on: January 13, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »

bah! hubby and daughter2 are watching TED BUNDY mark harmon and csi or some crap out here... dont they KNOW that i need to watch nancy and greta again... bah!

csi! ha! silly show that wraps everything up neatly at the end of an hour... not like THIS STUFF.. where every HOUR something WIERD happens that changes EVERYTHING...

they cant HANDLE reality..Smile

Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: January 13, 2009, 11:49:27 PM »

UM...

This German dude...

Absolutely!

Someone said that people always tell the truth, meaning there is a bit of truth in all their lies.  Could Hernan "Nanny" Gonzalez going to Puerto Rico be a bit of the truth in KC's story?
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: January 13, 2009, 11:50:22 PM »

okay... so the psychic had the dream in the nite.. woke up PI at 3 am... tells him to go there...he goes the next morning.. she is telling him what to look for ... not to poke to hard... blah blah blah...

so odd..

She couldn't have had a dream at 3am and then called up DC to tell him where the body is..........because DC had told Hoover the day before to meet him at his (DC's) office.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: January 13, 2009, 11:51:27 PM »

Very Nice signature!!!  I just hope Baez hires him to help prepare all the defense witnesses!   

oh yeah...wouldnt that be great??!!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.