April 26, 2024, 06:19:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363356 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: January 13, 2009, 11:51:32 PM »

I wonder since the house was abandoned was there possibly a way of getting inside like an unlocked window or maybe a door that could have been easily opened. There could possibly be some things on the inside if the house and area was frequented by Casey.

I was wondering the same thing

Someone on another site said the neighboring house owners each have different last names which are the same group of last names Kio had.

Goodness, the girl she modeled her ZFG story after.

Russ, what where the names? To sleepy to go look them up TIA

I don't have a good way to find the home ownership.  Torrez is one name though I think.  Anyone know a good link to see property ownership?

Here is a link for property records in orange county..

http://www.ocpafl.org/

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/ExtPropertyLinks.aspx?SessionID=3dfdbe1c-5e8f-436c-bc1b-76a4f45e688f

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order?thisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Start

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1341 on: January 13, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »

So the phsycic called DC at 6am but the timestamp on the tape says 9. She is frome Bluemont, VA. I don't know if she was there when she called him but wouldn't the time difference from VA to Fl only be like an hour. I may be wrong I don't travel much but have been to Florida quite a few times.

no time difference.

Well, I live in Florida (Redneck Riviera part) and WE are an hour's difference, O/T~ the plane from the missing scam artist crashed about 20 miles from me..........several of my co-workers live in Milton, FL. What a piece of sh!t, he almost slammed into a house there

OK, back on topic~Wendi, I think that's a great idea, also your families sacrifice reminds me what of a different generation.......what a great family you must have

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1342 on: January 13, 2009, 11:53:34 PM »

O/T.. Klaas

Are there instructions somewhere on  how to get a youtube vid in a post ?
not just the link but the actual picture?

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: January 13, 2009, 11:54:40 PM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

Hernan Gonzales  (sounds like) Fernandez Gonzales.

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Wowee zowee!  I'm impressed whether or not your observations are relevant/helpful resulting in the alleged perp and the other miscreants decorating their particular places in the pokey. 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: January 13, 2009, 11:56:13 PM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

I got a feeling that "abandoned house" holds many clues here.  Wasnt one of the places that KC says to look is PR??  Didnt the family in that abandoned house move back to PR?  HMMMMM????  I think this place holds some of her truth in a backwards sorta way. 

Absolutely!

Someone said that people always tell the truth, meaning there is a bit of truth in all their lies.  Could Hernan "Nanny" Gonzalez going to Puerto Rico be a bit of the truth in KC's story?

YES, I really think it is. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: January 13, 2009, 11:58:13 PM »

UM...

This German dude...

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

I got a feeling that "abandoned house" holds many clues here.  Wasnt one of the places that KC says to look is PR??  Didnt the family in that abandoned house move back to PR?  HMMMMM????  I think this place holds some of her truth in a backwards sorta way. 

Wouldn't the neighbors who know that the house has been abandoned for a year also know if Casey had been spending time there?  I would think so. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1346 on: January 13, 2009, 11:59:28 PM »

okay... so the psychic had the dream in the nite.. woke up PI at 3 am... tells him to go there...he goes the next morning.. she is telling him what to look for ... not to poke to hard... blah blah blah...

so odd..

She couldn't have had a dream at 3am and then called up DC to tell him where the body is..........because DC had told Hoover the day before to meet him at his (DC's) office.

well i COULD be wrong.. but i SWEAR (NOT on a stack of bibles of course.. i am not THAT sure) that THAT is what the loon psyhic SAID on NG..

of course i cant SEE it again... because family is watching TED BUNDY mark harmon on csi..
so i will have to see if they will quit watching crap their show before NG comes on again...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: January 14, 2009, 12:01:23 AM »

O/T.. Klaas

TIA

Hey SS. I am not Klaas, but there are instructions under the Help tab. Just be sure you don't post one that loops, like I did once!  LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: January 14, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »

O/T.. Klaas

TIA

No instructions and it's sort of tricky.  My suggestion to you is to pretend you are going to quote a post where I've added a Youtube, that way you can see what I did.  FYI, I use the flash icon 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: January 14, 2009, 12:03:21 AM »

When I asked LP who he thought was on the phone with DC, he said Joy. 

yup, same here

And guess what Joy was at that KFN/Anthony "Meet and Greet" on the 15th

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1350 on: January 14, 2009, 12:05:12 AM »

I'm just scratching my head trying to figure out the angle Cindy's going to use when/if Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape. I don't doubt that she'll come up with some sort of torturous explanation, but she's to creative for me. I don't know how on earth she'll handle that one and maintain Casey's innocence.

Hah!  She'll prob say that her saintly daughter was duct taping the windows to keep out hurricane floodwaters when the late wee lamb got inbetween dutiful daughter and the window casing.

Oh........ you owe me a diet coke!! Wiping off my monitor here!!

No new monitor for you 

But I'm sure glad to hear that I've helped lighten this desperately sad (and depressing) discussion for a moment or two.  More often than not my late Daddy got on me re. my sarcastic bent but way back then that was the only way I could get my point across.  I don't do it on purpose, but I've noticed after some decades that folks repond to the absurd a bit more readily (even when it ticks 'em off)--esp. when it is re. a ridiculous and/or mind-boggling/heartbreaking situation.

I know. I felt guilty laughing, but the absurdity/tragedy mix is sort of like the laughter through tears thing. Thx! I needed that!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: January 14, 2009, 12:05:19 AM »

O/T.. Klaas

TIA

No instructions and it's sort of tricky.  My suggestion to you is to pretend you are going to quote a post where I've added a Youtube, that way you can see what I did.  FYI, I use the flash icon 

I tried that...it didn't work 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: January 14, 2009, 12:08:07 AM »

Name Orange County  property search..

http://www.octaxcol.com/PropertyTaxSearch/PropertySearch.aspx

All of Florida name property search by County..

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/property/taxcollectors.html

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: January 14, 2009, 12:08:12 AM »

O/T.. Klaas

TIA

Hey SS. I am not Klaas, but there are instructions under the Help tab. Just be sure you don't post one that loops, like I did once!  LOL

I remember that...my computers never been the same since... 

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1354 on: January 14, 2009, 12:08:48 AM »

O/T.. Klaas

TIA

I tried that...it didn't work 

OH NO! and ELVIS WANNABE   SS sounds DESPERATE to do it! Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: January 14, 2009, 12:09:06 AM »

SS - give me a minute and I'll try and post instructions in the Elvis thread for you
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1356 on: January 14, 2009, 12:09:34 AM »

If this house is somehow connected with CA then with all the stuff lying around on the porch, backyard, etc  and if possibly she went inside it is possible the she found mail, pictures, receipts or whatever with these people's name on it. To just abandon the house and move back to Puerto Rico I doubt they would have been able to take everything with them so they just probably left stuff to be someone else's mess to clean up. JMO

Well, that makes sense too.  In wondering what on earth KC could have been doing during the time she pretended she was at work, but was just waiting for her parents to leave so she could go home or didn't have a friend's place she could go to, maybe she scoped out an abandoned home in the neighborhood she could hang out in while she waited. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: January 14, 2009, 12:12:14 AM »

SS - give me a minute and I'll try and post instructions in the Elvis thread for you

Thanks 

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: January 14, 2009, 12:12:19 AM »

I might be getting old, but back when I was a kid, what this physic claimed to be an expert with was being a "dowser". A dowser finds underwater lines back in my day but she claims a bit more.

My dad worked for Fridgedaire or GM in the 40's to 70's. He had a fellow worker who showed him how to dowse. We took wire coat hangers, cut out a portion without the hook, bent them to an "L" shape (about 12" x 6"). You put/balance the short end of the hanger 6" side on the tip of your little finger. Then you lift up your index finger to balance the 12" side of the L. Follow me? If you walk carefully, say in your back yard, you can find your water lines/pipes. I have done it. Don't know if it's my magnetism, cut, or the bent hangers. LOL...Nite
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: January 14, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »

okay... so the psychic had the dream in the nite.. woke up PI at 3 am... tells him to go there...he goes the next morning.. she is telling him what to look for ... not to poke to hard... blah blah blah...

so odd..

She couldn't have had a dream at 3am and then called up DC to tell him where the body is..........because DC had told Hoover the day before to meet him at his (DC's) office.

well i COULD be wrong.. but i SWEAR (NOT on a stack of bibles of course.. i am not THAT sure) that THAT is what the loon psyhic SAID on NG..

of course i cant SEE it again... because family is watching TED BUNDY mark harmon on csi..
so i will have to see if they will quit watching crap their show before NG comes on again...

You're probably right.  She's probably lying.  JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.