March 28, 2024, 05:08:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 361808 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1360 on: January 14, 2009, 12:17:55 AM »

okay... so the psychic had the dream in the nite.. woke up PI at 3 am... tells him to go there...he goes the next morning.. she is telling him what to look for ... not to poke to hard... blah blah blah...

so odd..

She couldn't have had a dream at 3am and then called up DC to tell him where the body is..........because DC had told Hoover the day before to meet him at his (DC's) office.

well i COULD be wrong.. but i SWEAR (NOT on a stack of bibles of course.. i am not THAT sure) that THAT is what the loon psyhic SAID on NG..

of course i cant SEE it again... because family is watching TED BUNDY mark harmon on csi..
so i will have to see if they will quit watching crap their show before NG comes on again...

You're probably right.  She's probably lying.  JMO

LYING?????  surely you cant MEAN that!  somebody in THIS CASE ...LYING??

heh... sarcasm...heavy heavy SARCASM...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1361 on: January 14, 2009, 12:22:00 AM »

heykim? I've got to ask............

I noticed you named your cute pooch "Thor". Are you a Hobbitt fan?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1362 on: January 14, 2009, 12:24:11 AM »

NOPE...
actually hubby renamed him THOR.. he was actually LEO until hubby decided that he had an ATTITUDE (thor,,, not hubby)

well. actually BOTH... but thats neither here nor there..

Smile

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1363 on: January 14, 2009, 12:26:08 AM »

NOPE...
actually hubby renamed him THOR.. he was actually LEO until hubby decided that he had an ATTITUDE (thor,,, not hubby)

Smile

Well, attitude should make that cutie even more adorable! 
Thor was an important dwarf in the book so I was just curious. Sorry for the O/T.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1364 on: January 14, 2009, 12:31:36 AM »

SS - give me a minute and I'll try and post instructions in the Elvis thread for you

I Did It !!!!!! 

Thanks Klaas !!!!

and Hey Kim..... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: January 14, 2009, 12:33:12 AM »

SS - give me a minute and I'll try and post instructions in the Elvis thread for you

I Did It !!!!!! 

Thanks Klaas !!!!

and Hey Kim..... 

Excellent!  See what I mean by hard to explain? 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: January 14, 2009, 12:36:45 AM »

I am reposting this because I am really getting worried about this........

I am going to float this out there.  I don't even know what to think any more and I am a couple of pages behind.  Is it possible that she left Caylee at this house frequently, but when she went back the last time, Caylee had gotten into something and died?  Casey then panicked, thought she would bury her at home, changed her mind and then dropped the body off at the place where it was found.  At some point decided to make it look as though Caylee were kidnapped, thus the duct tape.  Throw nanners, I have though all along that Casey did this.  She would still be responsible, but......I don't know anything about law, but if they do not charge her correctly and this is happened, couldn't she actually get off?????

akmom,    Real life keeps intruding tonight, and I'm really worn out and brain-fried... still catching up...  slowly, in a fog...

Anyway, I saw this and wanted to say I do think it's possible that Casey would use a vacant house or apartment as a kind of hideaway, or personal clubhouse.  Her version of Caylee's backyard playhouse.  It could very well be a place to hide Caylee, too, alive or well, .. not alive.

And I do also think it is very interesting that this house has been vacant for "about a year" or "over a year" ----  that would be last Jan. or Feb. maybe.  Apartment #210 at Sawgrass, where Casey claims she "dropped off" Caylee with ZFG, was vacant and had been so since February '08, IIRC.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1367 on: January 14, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »

I Did It !!!!!! 

Thanks Klaas !!!!

and Hey Kim..... 

Excellent!  See what I mean by hard to explain? 

Yes...but you explained it well...I should have thought to use the preview before I botched the first one....

Can I have an edit button now  and we might need a moderator to keep things on topic    ..

oh..and how about one of those key things 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: January 14, 2009, 12:41:40 AM »

I doesnt matter if this psychic is willing to lie about the time she talked to DC on behalf of the Anthonys - what matters is if her phone records & DC's phone records and cell pings match during the times he was at the recovery crime scene area searching, welding his knife, probing & digging.   Rest assure the FBI already knows all this already

Another point DC has offered several excuses & people he spoke to - so his credibilty is shot!

Most importanly though, the Anthonys hired him to find a live Caylee, they never eluded to anything but until the other day thru their attorney which we all know is a lie.   That being the case, if you are insisting that Caylee is alive & you are begging the public to get off their a$$es to help them find Caylee then you DO NOT need to ask for the assistance of a psychic/dowser PERIOD  So what was the reason they will offer as to why they were asking for her help to find a buried body many weeks in advance of Caylee's remains being found?   This psychic admits that she was given one of Caylee's teddy bears, that establishes that the Anthony family was in support of this search for her remains & knew she was dead...well I contend that they knew the minute they picked up their daughter's deathmobile.

Also, about koolaid coocoo Joy Wray- I watched the Fox35 video tonight & picked up on the fact that she is at the meet & greet tent with the Anthonys on the 15th
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8244457&version=1&locale=EN-US

She is in way thick helping them & it was her trying to say TM was wrong about water being at that site in August by misleading the investigators at the recovery site after she stalked the scene for days (Phil Keaton even reported seeing her there every day for hours on end). She was also present when they rudely & unjustifably removed toys from Suburban's memorial, again family or not they had no right to that property as to where it was located technically.   As we speak, they plan on destroying what is left of Caylee to save that babykilling monster of theirs - dont be fooled they are eliminating any possibility of new evidence coming to light that would require it to be exhumed, grave stealing o come on - yes this is national but not even Jon Benet Ramsey, Anna Nicole or Jessica Lunsford ETC had that as a consideration much less possible threat...this family is deplorable, disgusting, vile & just pure evil.

PS Cindy is rather stupid to be corresponding to Lois right now - she just gave away the defense in the process not to mention it shows her adamantly defending Casey more than she is concerned for giving that precious babygirl a timely respectful funeral...despicable!!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: January 14, 2009, 12:42:06 AM »

Russ, try the Orange County Property Appraisers office.. google the web addy

Okay, 8718 Brackenwood Drive is the abandoned home.
The neighboring house is 8726 and there are two owners:
CRUZ RIVERA LUIS
TORRES BURGOS SYLVIA

Kio, the friend of Casey who said she would bury the child near the area, is the person many suspect that Casey used to create details about the fictitious Zenaida Gonzalez.  Her last name is both Cruz and Torres.  I wonder if this is Kio's parents house, or something to that effect or another one of those "coincidences".

Thanks Flamom and all that tried to help me.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1370 on: January 14, 2009, 12:43:04 AM »

NOPE...

Smile

Well, attitude should make that cutie even more adorable! 
Thor was an important dwarf in the book so I was just curious. Sorry for the O/T.

uh.. i think i saw sean astin in the movie once ...okay i lied..i might have seen a commercial....

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: January 14, 2009, 12:44:14 AM »

Still back on p.44.  So what is taking me so long?  Well, I got sidetracked.

I read a post (Klaas?) saying that it is possible that the Zenaida Almodovar listing in WhitePages at 4709 Hopespring (the Dillon home) might be a plant  -- That Casey or someone else might have created that listing...

Okay, I found a Zenaida Almodovar's FaceBook (as other Monkeys probably have), showing a lot of Puerto Rico friends.  Not much info, though.  Moving on...

I did a Zaba search of the name, located some Orlando listings in the results, and found two addresses and phone numbers.  One address is on Curry Ford Road, the other on (uh I forgot, sorry)... Anyway, my head is hurting and I'm sooooo tired anyway and have no business doing research in my current state.  But I found something perplexing -- maybe some monkey would like to check this out?

Same number, different area code.  Look at this:

407/282-3530 is an Orlando number.  A reverse search locates this phone number at 455 S. Orange Avenue.  It is a multi-level round building across the street from Orlando City Hall.

321/282-3530 is a Winter Park number.  A reverse search locates this phone number at a large building that appears to be the Winter Park City Hall.

Looks odd!!??  Anyone?

Oh, looks like this Zenaida has an older male relative (father) named Victor, same name Casey gave for ZFG's s-dad.

ok..  cross-eyed at this point..  dragging my poor old monkey self back to p. 44....

TIA

Nice work.  I wonder if phonebook.com gets information added too, because that Zenaida matches the whitepages listing.  The reverse listings have different listings, but the Zenaida is on both.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1372 on: January 14, 2009, 12:45:57 AM »

I Did It !!!!!! 

Thanks Klaas !!!!

and Hey Kim..... 

oh gawd,... there'll be no stoppin him now .....

Smile

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1373 on: January 14, 2009, 12:46:27 AM »

I Did It !!!!!! 

Thanks Klaas !!!!

and Hey Kim..... 

ME THREE! 

Thank you Klaas! You give GREAT instructions!!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: January 14, 2009, 12:47:48 AM »

I wonder since the house was abandoned was there possibly a way of getting inside like an unlocked window or maybe a door that could have been easily opened. There could possibly be some things on the inside if the house and area was frequented by Casey.

I was wondering the same thing

I say ....  AB-so-LUTE-ly!
(past experience and teenage kids... trust me.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: January 14, 2009, 12:48:17 AM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

Hernan Gonzales  (sounds like) Fernandez Gonzales.

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

I got a feeling that "abandoned house" holds many clues here.  Wasnt one of the places that KC says to look is PR??  Didnt the family in that abandoned house move back to PR?  HMMMMM????  I think this place holds some of her truth in a backwards sorta way. 

Wouldn't the neighbors who know that the house has been abandoned for a year also know if Casey had been spending time there?  I would think so. 

I think the same thing.  There has been speculation that she was using that house abandoned to leave Caylee there or going there during the day.  I just don't think that the neighbors of that house would not have noticed the amount of coverage this case has gotten and realized that.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: January 14, 2009, 12:51:46 AM »

Well, time for me to go to bed.

Good night everyone.

Sorry my text on the map I made came out so blurry. Nobody commented on the map at all.

Tomorrow is another day.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1377 on: January 14, 2009, 12:52:18 AM »

I doesnt matter if this psychic is willing to lie about the time she talked to DC on behalf of the Anthonys - what matters is if her phone records & DC's phone records and cell pings match during the times he was at the recovery crime scene area searching, welding his knife, probing & digging.   Rest assure the FBI already knows all this already

Another point DC has offered several excuses & people he spoke to - so his credibilty is shot!

Most importanly though, the Anthonys hired him to find a live Caylee, they never eluded to anything but until the other day thru their attorney which we all know is a lie.   That being the case, if you are insisting that Caylee is alive & you are begging the public to get off their a$$es to help them find Caylee then you DO NOT need to ask for the assistance of a psychic/dowser PERIOD  So what was the reason they will offer as to why they were asking for her help to find a buried body many weeks in advance of Caylee's remains being found?   This psychic admits that she was given one of Caylee's teddy bears, that establishes that the Anthony family was in support of this search for her remains & knew she was dead...well I contend that they knew the minute they picked up their daughter's deathmobile.

Also, about koolaid coocoo Joy Wray- I watched the Fox35 video tonight & picked up on the fact that she is at the meet & greet tent with the Anthonys on the 15th
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8244457&version=1&locale=EN-US

She is in way thick helping them & it was her trying to say TM was wrong about water being at that site in August by misleading the investigators at the recovery site after she stalked the scene for days (Phil Keaton even reported seeing her there every day for hours on end). She was also present when they rudely & unjustifably removed toys from Suburban's memorial, again family or not they had no right to that property as to where it was located technically.   As we speak, they plan on destroying what is left of Caylee to save that babykilling monster of theirs - dont be fooled they are eliminating any possibility of new evidence coming to light that would require it to be exhumed, grave stealing o come on - yes this is national but not even Jon Benet Ramsey, Anna Nicole or Jessica Lunsford ETC had that as a consideration much less possible threat...this family is deplorable, disgusting, vile & just pure evil.

PS Cindy is rather stupid to be corresponding to Lois right now - she just gave away the defense in the process not to mention it shows her adamantly defending Casey more than she is concerned for giving that precious babygirl a timely respectful funeral...despicable!!

i agree that is pretty interesting... but i believe  that i have seen them look for a LIVE person by using things that belong to the person missing....but it they WOULDNT be telling someone to poke the ground but be careful...

jes sayin..

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1378 on: January 14, 2009, 12:53:55 AM »

Good night everyone.

Sorry my text on the map I made came out so blurry. Nobody commented on the map at all.

Tomorrow is another day.

nite bran!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: January 14, 2009, 12:54:39 AM »

Good night everyone.

Tomorrow is another day.

Brandi the map was great.  I'm sorry I've been busy tonight and neglected to comment on it.  This case is so frustrating. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.