April 26, 2024, 11:09:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363337 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2009, 11:00:45 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

HH, she is beautiful, and a great singer, but are you aware this video gives her first and last name, and city and state you live in??  Just worry about these young girls. 
Thank You so much and yes,  I know about the info,  but I you have to be a member to be able to view these videos most of the time,,, I just unblocked it for the Monkeys tonight and will block it back up after a while......but thank you for your concern!!!!!!!!!

WOW HH, You have a VERY VERY talented young lady there!  Congrats!  You must surely be a proud mommy!!!   

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2009, 11:02:04 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

I found it!  She's beautiful and very talented!  Thanks for sharing!

Karen
You are a very attractive lady!!!  Just noticed your avi.

hi, Higherhopes, just wondering, my neighbor's daughter was in the colgate show, i don't think this year, she is too old. (pretty sure) Chelsea Chandler? she was also on daddy's spoiled little rich girl? that tv show on WE. just wondering & (no they wouldn't mind me saying her name) and your daghter does have a beautifule voice!!!!

wendi
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2009, 11:02:39 PM »

nite yall... got 24 on... then after i have BACHELOR tivo'd....
i know.. sick.. but still..its a kid from the pacific northwest... so...

okay...no excuse.. sorry..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2009, 11:03:01 PM »

Yepper.......I mentioned that a couple times since all the 'video hoopla' came about.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2009, 11:03:04 PM »

I found a new good source of info on YouTube. This person covers pretty much everything related to the case including JVM, NG, PI interviews, Luka interviews, etc.
You might have to hover with the mouse to find the the correct order of the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=veilanna&view=videos

Thanks Scatty...I do miss Carpe, he use to post all the vids too...don't know where he went to but I sure miss him 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2009, 11:04:30 PM »

I made it too!   

Mya is very beautiful!  And I have a gd named Maddie, the light of my life!  Six and half years old!
Thank you!  Mya is a minature American Eskimo.  She is almost 2.  My gd Maddie will be 3 in 2 months.  She is also the light of my eye.  I love her soooooooo much.

OK OK...ALL YOU DOGGIE PEOPLE....I WANNA TALK ABOUT DOGGIES TOO  (boo hoo).  I have one but he just mooches and naps!  So, I can talk about my duckie in my avi named Douglas....deal?  ok, deal!!!!!   
I love him very much too...he waddles and loves rain and worms!!!!  lmao  ok, i feel better now!!!!   

TAKE IT TO MUSING PLEASE!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.280

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2009, 11:04:34 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Yeah, they said that like over a month ago too...She's still in a box.  (that was hard to type.)
I just can't imagine how the great grandparents of this baby are dealing with all of this.  Still no service for thier precious Caylee.  Especially Shirley and Alex since they were one of the last ones to see her alive.  Not to mention any other family members out there that loved this baby too.  But, the A's never had any respect for their  2 year old granddaughter so I doubt they have any respect for their elderly parents either. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2009, 11:06:27 PM »

I do!! Where is it??

HH - your daughter is really cute and talented.  Thanks for sharing the video with us.   I think might make it BIG one day!!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »

Mary Jane Lake - Sorry if this has already been answered.  Annie Downing Lives on this street.
KCJackie read my post on page 2 of this new cage - Thank You and tell me what you think 
Dennie - You've got some great info!  I have a bunch of info like this too!  It's amazing how you can connect the dots all over Orlando.  I had to take a few weeks off from all the info I was finding - it was making me crazy   I'm ready to jump back in now.
Yay KCJackie ... I know what you mean about having to take time off ... because it Does start effecting your every day moods, every day doings, because Why? This is Insanity all of it ..and Your right, your so right ..it is connecting the Dots and it seems its a never ever ending twist ..that keeps going .. " I am shaking my Head" as I type. As I read more information and hear what is happening from the Ant side ... It is so much bigger than Casey's lies from the very beginning. I feel in my GUT that many people are involved or have had info all this time - and It was to be a Money Chance and it was poorly constructed...  and some how some way ..it will all come out. The most heinous of all is that Caylee's life ended. In my gut though that in the end more than just Casey will be prosecuted. In my gut that's what I feel. It may not be this year ... But Caylee's Justice will prevail ..at one point. I seriously think ~ Yes.

Good post KCJackie.  ITA...you gotta take time off because it does and will affect you personally.  It's a very sad story and I hope you are right about justice.  I am not truly convinced that ALL those that deserve to be charged, will be.  I hope I am wrong. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2009, 11:10:05 PM »

You are a very attractive lady!!!  Just noticed your avi.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2009, 11:10:56 PM »

My father in law was murdered in NC, and we had him cremated, but buried his ashes in the Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2009, 11:13:18 PM »

Yepper.......I mentioned that a couple times since all the 'video hoopla' came about.

Yes...I remember LP saying that it was 200 yards up the road..I'm sure he was ball parking it but that's a heck of a lot more than 12 feet...I wish I had seen who made that estimate on NG tonight..

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2009, 11:13:37 PM »

Thank You so much and yes,  I know about the info,  but I you have to be a member to be able to view these videos most of the time,,, I just unblocked it for the Monkeys tonight and will block it back up after a while......but thank you for your concern!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

No problem, I just thought since it had been out there for awhile you might not have heard the intro for awhile. Should have known you are a tiger monkey mom!!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2009, 11:14:37 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the compliments about my Daughter,  I truly appreciate it........................
 Wendy I think I do remember Chelsea, my daughter has been in these contests for the past 7 years and if Im thinking of the right one, she was very good!!!!!!

OK   Now,  Does anybody remember the name of the School that the remains was found by, for some reason I cant remember it......................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »

Nght Monkeys~I HAVE got to start going to bed on time because getting 3yrs sleep isn't cutting it, especially when I have to get up at 5:30  but I can't help it, I'm a monkey addict....

HH~your daughter is beautiful, talented and obviously has a great heart, pls let us see her Concrete Angel video when available,

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2009, 11:17:11 PM »

Yes...I remember LP saying that it was 200 yards up the road..I'm sure he was ball parking it but that's a heck of a lot more than 12 feet...I wish I had seen who made that estimate on NG tonight..

Watch this video, it shows exactly where Dominic Casey claims he was searching:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2009, 11:17:38 PM »

sorry monkeys, been away from the computer most of the day & prob. will never catch up? did anyone ever find out for sure if LA worked for Gameday Management-Click & Park. sorry if this has already been answered. tia.

wendi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2009, 11:17:56 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the compliments about my Daughter,  I truly appreciate it........................
 Wendy I think I do remember Chelsea, my daughter has been in these contests for the past 7 years and if Im thinking of the right one, she was very good!!!!!!

OK   Now,  Does anybody remember the name of the School that the remains was found by, for some reason I cant remember it......................

Hidden Oaks Elementary
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2009, 11:17:58 PM »

No problem, I just thought since it had been out there for awhile you might not have heard the intro for awhile. Should have known you are a tiger monkey mom!!   
[/quote]Yes....one of the worse, and my kids complain about it all the time, but they are safe and thats all I care about.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2009, 11:19:30 PM »

your welcome! Hidden Oaks Elementary. iirc.

wendi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.