April 17, 2024, 05:54:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 362842 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1400 on: January 14, 2009, 01:49:23 AM »

FoggyDew, I think this case, in the end, will be clear cut as well. The major facts all point one way only, and that's straight at Casey. I'm waiting to have the forensics bolster that as well. Casey's behavior, Casey's lies, Casey's history with the scene where the remains were found, Casey's demeanor throughout this whole thing, the circumstances of Caylee's absence, the writings of Casey, the bizarre, impossible to collaborate story of a phantom Nanny, it all points directly at Casey. It's a high profile case, but who is responsible is no mystery and there is plenty of evidence, IMO.

I'm glad you are here, Foggy, and I can tell you in all honesty, humbleness, and from experience, there are many stories behind each post, and this is a place that draws compassionate people. Intelligent and sharp posters will find wit and laughter to share with friends, and this place is full of them. You fit right in.   
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: January 14, 2009, 01:53:55 AM »

I don't think she left her there really or anything like that, I just don't doubt that KC may have scoped out the house for any number of reasons.  Maybe she knew the people that lived there before they left or knew someone who lived next door like it was mentioned above...  Kio...  There's just no telling.  I would think CA and GA would have KNOWN that KC didn't really have a job.  You would think they would KNOW who Caylee's dad was without doubt.  If Kio mentioned the wooded areas around there as a hang out and a possible place to "discard" Caylee (NG's words, not mine) and if you look at that map, there appears to be a wooded area that backs up to the house.  As in, a short cut from KC's house without having to walk all the way up the street and just going through those woods.  Those things could explain why a neighbor hasn't come forward.  Or the neighbors could be undocumented or any number of other reasons they would not want to deal with law enforcement.  Let's not forget how any person that is unfortunate enough to have anything to do with this case gets vilified by the media, LE, the Anthonys, and some of us crazy bloggers that get a whiff of something and just run with it.

In other words, I'm not positing a theory as to why she was there or what the connection is, but that it is too odd for there not to be some kind of connection.  I enjoy the theories, though.  Most of them are bright and creative.  IF/WHEN the truth ever comes out, I think we will all be surprised regardless!

Whoa!  I need to step away from the compy and get to bed!  Cowgirl, your comment, especially the words "the house" (sentence bolded by me above) caused me to sit up straight and remember all those texts from Casey to Amy, in reference to:

"THE HOUSE." 
"The homeowner." 
"It's already vacant."
"Went by and saw it."
"Can't wait for you to see the house."
"Can't wait to move in together"
"All it needs is..."
"Making sure everything is all in order." 

It gave me chills for some reason.

Sick, sleepy, stressed monkey here.  "Thinker" not firing on all cylinders, but wow, that was quite a reaction I just had to your comment.

Yes!  I knew I had another possibility I wanted to go into that post!  Short term memory problems on my end apparently!  It could have been a way to get some money from her friend...  "I have everything ready, we just need to get that deposit money down..." or maybe she was actually considering leasing the home for real, had the name of the owners that moved to PR.  She may have even been communicating with the person that owned the home.  Who knows??  But she had been talking about getting a house, even though, she said it was her parents house that she was going to be getting because of a divorce between CA and GA.  She could have been plotting another scam on a friend that started before Caylee came up "missing."  She did blatantly steal from Amy eventually.  She felt like she should have been getting that money, so she went after it a different way by stealing her checkbook.  (She also has some text message exchanges with Amy where it sounds like Amy is looking for something, but all KC's responses were overly concerned, as in, fake.)  So maybe KC was scamming Amy with a vacant house and moving in, etc.  I mean, could we really put something like that past KC?

Before the short term memory gets away from me again, I want to add this (but truthfully, I saw the first line of this posted on the comments section of someone's blog and it sent me on a tangent):

It was a fluke that CA was able to find KC.  KC could have been putting together this big elaborate scheme (creating fake white page entries, studying where she might dispose of a body, staging a kidnapping in a way that she could call the police and make a big deal of it, maybe with even having herself appear to have been abducted or beaten), but with less holes if she'd had more time.  But CA spoiled her plans by finding Amy's number.  And unless Amy is a pot stirrer, she may have been so willing to help CA find KC because KC had already been scamming her somehow or stole something and she just found out about it.  If someone I'd never spoken to called me and was in this desperate dramatic life event and wanted me to help find someone, etc, etc, I wouldn't do it unless I was probably already mad at the person.  Matter of fact, this has happened to me in the past (very similar) and the only reason I drew the map for how to find this person was because the person owed me money and had done some really terrible things to me and my roommate. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: January 14, 2009, 01:55:21 AM »

Still back on p.44.  So what is taking me so long?  Well, I got sidetracked.

I read a post (Klaas?) saying that it is possible that the Zenaida Almodovar listing in WhitePages at 4709 Hopespring (the Dillon home) might be a plant  -- That Casey or someone else might have created that listing...

Okay, I found a Zenaida Almodovar's FaceBook (as other Monkeys probably have), showing a lot of Puerto Rico friends.  Not much info, though.  Moving on...

I did a Zaba search of the name, located some Orlando listings in the results, and found two addresses and phone numbers.  One address is on Curry Ford Road, the other on (uh I forgot, sorry)... Anyway, my head is hurting and I'm sooooo tired anyway and have no business doing research in my current state.  But I found something perplexing -- maybe some monkey would like to check this out?

Same number, different area code.  Look at this:

407/282-3530 is an Orlando number.  A reverse search locates this phone number at 455 S. Orange Avenue.  It is a multi-level round building across the street from Orlando City Hall.

321/282-3530 is a Winter Park number.  A reverse search locates this phone number at a large building that appears to be the Winter Park City Hall.

Looks odd!!??  Anyone?

Oh, looks like this Zenaida has an older male relative (father) named Victor, same name Casey gave for ZFG's s-dad.

ok..  cross-eyed at this point..  dragging my poor old monkey self back to p. 44....

TIA

Nice work.  I wonder if phonebook.com gets information added too, because that Zenaida matches the whitepages listing.  The reverse listings have different listings, but the Zenaida is on both.

Russ, thank you so much for checking it out.  I did have a thought that my big "find" might be explained by something really basic, like maybe if they are unlisted, then the whitepages locator just automatically gives you a map to the city center??  I don't know.

And it may or may not be significant to have the same number, diff area codes...

I don't know if that is the case.  Several possibilities.  I wonder if there is a Zenaida that used that address and phone numbers to rent furniture or to get a cell phone or something and they were here illegally so they used fictitious information.  Somehow it got listed and when Casey knew the address where the body was she did the same thing and did a reverse address lookup to create the name.  The second possibility is that she added the entries herself and just made the phone number up to create more clues.  Thirdly, someone added those entries afterward to play games or be stupid.  I think it would behoove one of us to contact whitepages.com and inquire when that entry was created.  That would be a good clue in eliminating some of the possibilities.

If created well before, then Casey used this information to create her characters.  If created afterwards, it was created to cover her characters.  If created well after, than we have a funny guy or gal with too much time on their hands.

Russ =  SMART monkey!   

Sorry to repost th is whole long monstrosity... really not in good shape, and need to finish up and get to bed!  Work in the morning is gonna come mighty early for this little monkey.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: January 14, 2009, 02:00:11 AM »

Casey was telling Amy she was going to be renting a house and that she could move in with her, and this was sometime either before she planned to off her parents and take their house or after.  I wonder if this is how she got to know "that" house?  She met these folks on their way to moving to Puerto Rico and she did talk to them about renting and moving in.  This would be how she knew the name Gonzalez and Puerto Rico.  That is how she might have found out that they bought the house from someone named Gonzalez in NYC which NYC connection and perhaps a family member.  They might have said something about family in North Carolina and the other states she mentioned.   

If I thought Casey were a more capable criminal, I might even be tempted to speculate that she had done away with the family in that house so she could have it!!!

But don't think she's that "good."

Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: January 14, 2009, 02:03:12 AM »

Casey was telling Amy she was going to be renting a house and that she could move in with her, and this was sometime either before she planned to off her parents and take their house or after.  I wonder if this is how she got to know "that" house?  She met these folks on their way to moving to Puerto Rico and she did talk to them about renting and moving in.  This would be how she knew the name Gonzalez and Puerto Rico.  That is how she might have found out that they bought the house from someone named Gonzalez in NYC which NYC connection and perhaps a family member.  They might have said something about family in North Carolina and the other states she mentioned.   

If I thought Casey were a more capable criminal, I might even be tempted to speculate that she had done away with the family in that house so she could have it!!!

Desdemona and Russ, I like you guys!  You make me feel SMRT and less crazy for my wild speculations. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1405 on: January 14, 2009, 02:05:43 AM »

Well, that is one piece of the puzzle I would like to know the truth about. Casey had been "going to work" for a long time. Either she was doubling back home after everyone left, or she was going to Lee's, or she was going somewhere that hasn't come out yet. None of her friends have stepped up and said she was hiding out at their place, and no one has come forward and said they kept Caylee on a regular basis, so something's up with that.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: January 14, 2009, 02:07:21 AM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

Hernan Gonzales  (sounds like) Fernandez Gonzales.

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

I got a feeling that "abandoned house" holds many clues here.  Wasnt one of the places that KC says to look is PR??  Didnt the family in that abandoned house move back to PR?  HMMMMM????  I think this place holds some of her truth in a backwards sorta way. 

Wouldn't the neighbors who know that the house has been abandoned for a year also know if Casey had been spending time there?  I would think so. 

I think the same thing.  There has been speculation that she was using that house abandoned to leave Caylee there or going there during the day.  I just don't think that the neighbors of that house would not have noticed the amount of coverage this case has gotten and realized that.

I don't think she left her there really or anything like that, I just don't doubt that KC may have scoped out the house for any number of reasons.  Maybe she knew the people that lived there before they left or knew someone who lived next door like it was mentioned above...  Kio...  There's just no telling.  I would think CA and GA would have KNOWN that KC didn't really have a job.  You would think they would KNOW who Caylee's dad was without doubt.  If Kio mentioned the wooded areas around there as a hang out and a possible place to "discard" Caylee (NG's words, not mine) and if you look at that map, there appears to be a wooded area that backs up to the house.  As in, a short cut from KC's house without having to walk all the way up the street and just going through those woods.  Those things could explain why a neighbor hasn't come forward.  Or the neighbors could be undocumented or any number of other reasons they would not want to deal with law enforcement.  Let's not forget how any person that is unfortunate enough to have anything to do with this case gets vilified by the media, LE, the Anthonys, and some of us crazy bloggers that get a whiff of something and just run with it.

In other words, I'm not positing a theory as to why she was there or what the connection is, but that it is too odd for there not to be some kind of connection.  I enjoy the theories, though.  Most of them are bright and creative.  IF/WHEN the truth ever comes out, I think we will all be surprised regardless!

I agree. 

I spent my life in the sticks.  When I was a kid we spent every waking moment traipsing through them. 

I got to thinking about those days while wondering why folks (aka witnesses) remark on KC sneakin' around the trees/underbrush or hovering so close to home all the time.  My guess is that if she stashed the body it was accomplished by sense memory of the lay of the land--maybe the car was just a temp place to hold body and not really her transportation to interrment site.

Of course my fondest wish is that witnesses have come forward and are laying low.

I don't know what LE did to truly comb that area.  If I'd been there after the remains were recovered, I'd have put police tape over a half mile radius (at least  ) and searched it w/a fine tooth comb. 

The location of the body so close to the main drag through the 'hood doesn't mean a whole lot to me given the flooding not long after I believe baby was treated as so much litter.  Before veg took hold of bag and anchored it, I can see a situation where rising water and subsequent draining of it away could well have moved a bag--esp. if the bag was originally well sealed / gasses given off via decomp kept it inflated for a time. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: January 14, 2009, 02:08:54 AM »

Desdemona and Russ, I like you guys!  You make me feel SMRT and less crazy for my wild speculations. 

Ya know, I always figure that IF you're aiming in the right direction, the shotgun approach can eventually find the right marks as well as the rifle approach.  Even better sometimes, because creative brainstorming is a valuable tool.... trouble is, this particular brain is just kinda drizzling at this late hour!  lol

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: January 14, 2009, 02:13:21 AM »

FoggyDew, I think this case, in the end, will be clear cut as well. The major facts all point one way only, and that's straight at Casey. I'm waiting to have the forensics bolster that as well. Casey's behavior, Casey's lies, Casey's history with the scene where the remains were found, Casey's demeanor throughout this whole thing, the circumstances of Caylee's absence, the writings of Casey, the bizarre, impossible to collaborate story of a phantom Nanny, it all points directly at Casey. It's a high profile case, but who is responsible is no mystery and there is plenty of evidence, IMO.

I'm glad you are here, Foggy, and I can tell you in all honesty, humbleness, and from experience, there are many stories behind each post, and this is a place that draws compassionate people. Intelligent and sharp posters will find wit and laughter to share with friends, and this place is full of them. You fit right in.   

Lovely post as usual CBB.  Casey. Casey. Casey.  You are so right about that.

I love your description of SM.  I'm new, and maybe going a bit overboard sometimes, but people monkeys are so nice and kind and encouraging...

Goodnight, CBB and all monkeys/guests..... and God bless sweet Caylee.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: January 14, 2009, 03:20:32 AM »

Well, that is one piece of the puzzle I would like to know the truth about. Casey had been "going to work" for a long time. Either she was doubling back home after everyone left, or she was going to Lee's, or she was going somewhere that hasn't come out yet. None of her friends have stepped up and said she was hiding out at their place, and no one has come forward and said they kept Caylee on a regular basis, so something's up with that.

When you said folks have a story behind their compassion (my words/interpretation of yours) nothin' could be more true.  I know someone who pulled off the pretense of going to something every day to remain out of sight/out of mind.  It only works on folks who want to put their heads in the sand of course. 

In the instance of which I'm aware, individual moved back home from out of state--marriage over, no job though around 40 years old w/a law and acct degree, CPA and all that rot.  That loser would leave parents home every day and the landlords (so to speak) practiced that out of sight/out of mind deal.

Oh geez, I had a point but its gone out the window for now.   

Oh ok, just remembered something.  Sorry if I've missed it, but has anyone in the vicinity of the cell phone pings checked for hot spots or whatever they are called that would avail KC wireless connection to net?  Did she have a laptop?  If not, I should think she wouldn't have net access on a reg basis unless she was hanging at the local library to surf or had access to other computers.  Were there any other hard drives examined other'n than the home computer?

Thank you so much for your kind words and welcome./color] 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: January 14, 2009, 04:47:16 AM »

Good Night Monkeys...

All this computer learning dun wore me out...

See you in the morning for coffee

Be good...and stay on topic... 

Good Morning SS     are you up yet ?   Someone told me you were trying to track me down ?   

I think the meter reader is either honest - or has been honestly used by someone and just doesn't realize it yet, if that makes sense ... ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: January 14, 2009, 04:54:20 AM »

I am up to page 23, but I want to add my two cents worth re Kronk.
Thanks everyone who filled us out of countrians 
who didnt get to see GMA.  From reading the reports in here of the interview,  sounds like he is a down to earth man.  Sounds like the defense pulling up his past and EXAGGERATING it to help the scummy, baby killer.  The snake pic, well, thats the media exaggerating to make you all watch.  So what if he was paid for the picture.  He is the one who found Caylee.  He has to forgo public scrutiny now, and IMO, this isnt blood money.  I also think he deserves the reward.  What I call Blood Money is the Anthonys (the whole sorry arsed lot of them), the whole defense, and the likes of Joy Wray and wanda weary, all after a buck or five minutes of fame .  Yet, they all lied and sabbotaged the whole caylee search.  God bless Tim, I had never heard of ES or Tim until this case, and all I can say is he is one top man.  Good on him for not taking the defense crapola and giving them confidential details of the search.  The defense are just clutching at straws, and them straws keep getting smaller and smaller IMO.  Casey, YOU ARE GOING DOWN 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: January 14, 2009, 04:58:21 AM »

Good morning early Monkeys -- My Pooky Bear is having surgery on her ears this morning and I would appreciate some prayers for her. 

FoggyDew -- Casey used a laptop which was owned by Cindy -- not sure whether she had a wireless card in it or not.  The home computer tower was taken and examined and I think Ricardo Morales had his computer taken as well because Casey used his computer while they dated.  I don't know of any others.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: January 14, 2009, 05:08:03 AM »

Good morning early Monkeys -- My Pooky Bear is having surgery on her ears this morning and I would appreciate some prayers for her. 

Aww pooky, surgery is real worrying for moms when it involves their precious ones.  I am praying for you both.  Big hugs, wish i was there to be with you in person.  My son had his adnoids out when he was four, and he was up playing four hours after the surgery.  Still, i was a worried mess tho, and bawled my eyes out when they wheeled him into surgery, so I know its gonna hurt you more than your girl.
Love you pooky.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: January 14, 2009, 05:20:08 AM »

pooks, I added you to the monkey prayer request board
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg625861#msg625861

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: January 14, 2009, 05:20:54 AM »

Aww pooky, surgery is real worrying for moms when it involves their precious ones.  I am praying for you both.  Big hugs, wish i was there to be with you in person.  My son had his adnoids out when he was four, and he was up playing four hours after the surgery.  Still, i was a worried mess tho, and bawled my eyes out when they wheeled him into surgery, so I know its gonna hurt you more than your girl.
Love you pooky.

Thank you Lucinda -- I needed your kind words.  I have tears in my eyes.  Hugs back to you.  We are off to the hospital in a few minutes.  Talk to you tomorrow?
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: January 14, 2009, 05:25:33 AM »

good luck matey, I will be on same time tomorrow to see how your darling girl went.  Hugs, I know its hard, she will be fine, just remember they do these ops all the time.  Love you hun.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1417 on: January 14, 2009, 07:18:50 AM »

Love you pooky.

Thank you Lucinda -- I needed your kind words.  I have tears in my eyes.  Hugs back to you.  We are off to the hospital in a few minutes.  Talk to you tomorrow?

Oh POOKY.....My prayers go out to your little one as well.

From Australia to the Catskills...We got you covered with positive air waves just for you.

Jump in Monkeys and Good Morning Lucinda. Nice to see you. It is very cold here. Could use some warmth in those air waves!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: January 14, 2009, 07:39:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Here's a little snack.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: January 14, 2009, 07:41:51 AM »

how ya going Scarrlett
it was so hot here yesterday, couldnt do a thing.  One thing I do know about heat and USA and Aus.  Well, the south, georgia, hot as hades there in summer, however, it is a real still heat, very humid. 
Where i am in Aus, it is a stinking red hot sun, strong gale forced north winds, and you cant even go outside without being electrocuted from static every time you go to your car 
It is so dry and hot, your whole internal moisture mechanism, including your sinus, dries right out, even your poohs come out like a dried out pine cone    Its hot, its worse than what I experienced in georgia usa this summer.  Thats nothing to what our summers are about.  Maybe in the us desert would be like aussie summers.  i hate em, and I live by the beach.  Go the beach here, has to be after 8pm or before 8 am.  Or you get third degree burns from the sun and wind. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.