April 26, 2024, 05:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363317 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: January 14, 2009, 08:24:39 AM »

thanks, QM. I could use a big steaming glass full!

You're welcome am! How about the whole pot:

That should take care of you! 

MMMMMMMMMM!  I'd run out and get a real one from around the corner (we have a TM just down the street), but no $$   

Oh, lucky you am. There are none around where I live. I went to Buffalo over the summer and there was a TM for about every couple miles we drove! We went into one of them, it was pretty cool, much "fancier" than DD (I love DD coffee btw).

RIP Sweet Puppy
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1441 on: January 14, 2009, 08:26:33 AM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

Hernan Gonzales  (sounds like) Fernandez Gonzales.

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

Yes, it's such a loose connection, but it's one that is just too odd for me to let go of without commenting.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it is hinky.  But I do have to wonder who the person that first dropped that name "German Gonzales" was.  If any monkey got it from another thread or possibly had a lead of some sort from another source, I would really like to know.  Mostly, I was curious if anyone came up with that name German Gonzalez, because he was a meter reader?  I am not trying to start a rumor about him.  I speak with no real knowledge of why that name ever surfaced, but omg, if someone told me he was a meter reader right now, I would maybe just fall over from shock right now.

I must admit that it was me who brought the German Gonzales name over here.  It came from the Joys Angels chat site.  I was very carefull to post warning to take the info for what it is worth.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: January 14, 2009, 08:27:53 AM »

I'm behind about 20 pages..  I crashed before NG was over,.. but from what I heard out of the mouth of that so-called psychic. OMG. That woman is screwy!!  Seriously. Did you listen to her answers? The way she replied to things? Not only unprofessional, but unbelievable. 
I just read NG transcripts. All I have to say is as big a company as Verizon is I am surprised she is supposedly having trouble getting her telephone records.

Over the years I have used many cell companies and always had my hands on my cell records. I changed about 5 years ago to VirginMobile prepay and I can go on the website and pull up all activity on the cells. The only calls that don't show are the ones within the last few hours and they post later. I am havng a hard time with her cell phone proof and personally I would not have done any interviews until I had hardcopies of the calls. It really won't be that hard for LE to prove who he was talking to.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:20 AM »

Good morning monkey friends!
Here is the link for the psychic and dad's website..its a laugher

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:22 AM »

Good Morning to all!

I have a very bad feeling about the deputy that responded to Kronk on the 11th. I think this is the reason we haven't seen anything about the Ant's and prosecution for obstruction. Unless it is proven that a link to them was on the phone or got the information to D. Casey.
If that can't be proven then the Ant's are free and clear of fraud(taking donations when they knew the baby was deceased) also LE would be in trouble from a liability standpoint if they honestly had the opportunity to find the body and did not take advantage of it. I think the Ant's would sue and that is probably the reason LE hasn't pushed obstruction
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1445 on: January 14, 2009, 08:29:09 AM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

Yes, it's such a loose connection, but it's one that is just too odd for me to let go of without commenting.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it is hinky.  But I do have to wonder who the person that first dropped that name "German Gonzales" was.  If any monkey got it from another thread or possibly had a lead of some sort from another source, I would really like to know.  Mostly, I was curious if anyone came up with that name German Gonzalez, because he was a meter reader?  I am not trying to start a rumor about him.  I speak with no real knowledge of why that name ever surfaced, but omg, if someone told me he was a meter reader right now, I would maybe just fall over from shock right now.

I must admit that it was me who brought the German Gonzales name over here.  It came from the Joys Angels chat site.  I was very carefull to post warning to take the info for what it is worth.

No Steel, that is excellent!! I'm glad you said something. They are just trying to get a time line on this or where it might have originated. Thanks for saying something!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: January 14, 2009, 08:31:06 AM »

Im gonna say one thing.  All our posts in here by the thousands, that I cant keep up with, I did see sleuthing monkeys, and im proud of those involved.  Has nancy mentioned monkey sleuthing on her show yet?
Also, I want to thank all my monkeys who report the media shows I cant see in Australia.
Now, Im gonna say, the defense is all piss and wind, we cant get our monkey nickers in a twist.  From all i read, its laughable the defense attempts.  Wait till the trial yall, you need a break from this current crap, cos thats all it is, nonsense crap. 
Have a breather, at least a break for a few days.  When the court case comes, we will be here 24/7.  And we wont be able to sleep.  trust me, rest up now as much as you can. 

Morning Lucinda, you are never invisable! I always read your posts in the morning. I'm only here a few minutes before I duck out but just wanted to say good morning!!

Good Morning

Good    Morning     BOO 

RIP Sweet Puppy
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: January 14, 2009, 08:31:52 AM »

Boo. please dress warmly so you dont relapse...
Us sickies must stick together 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: January 14, 2009, 08:31:53 AM »

UM...

This German dude...

HI YOU GUYS THIS IS MY VERY 1ST TIME EVER DOING THIS I WAS WANTING TO SHARE SOMETHING I FOUND LAst night..and i really have no idea where to put it down at so this is the only place i could find so HERE GOES!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Monster mom Casey Anthony wants to have another baby!<br /><br />That’s the shocking and bizarre revelation from those at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., where Anthony, 22, is in solitary confinement and charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />The 3-year-old was last seen in June, but wasn’t reported missing until July 15.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />Incredibly, Casey says she wants to get pregnant right away so she can have a baby sister for Caylee when she is found, insiders told The ENQUIRER.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />“She is clearly delusional and doesn’t accept that her daughter Caylee is dead and that she herself is the murderer,” declared a private investigator who recently visited other inmates at the jail.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />“She talks about getting out of jail soon and having another baby and starting family life all over again.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />“It’s scary. Casey kept saying Caylee will want a sister to play with, so it’ll be a big surprise. Nobody knows what her sicko game is. If it’s an act to convince people she really believes Caylee’s still alive, then it’s very bad theater.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/>” <br /><br />For more details, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER — on newsstands now!<br /><br />News website - <a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm5hdGlvbmFsZW5xdWlyZXIuY29tL2Nhc2V5X2FudGhvbnlfYW5vdGhlcl9iYWJ5L2NyaW1lLzYzNDY4" target="_blank">http://www. nationalenquirer. com/casey_anthony_another_baby/crime/63468</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1449 on: January 14, 2009, 08:32:50 AM »

how ya going Scarrlett
it was so hot here yesterday, couldnt do a thing.  One thing I do know about heat and USA and Aus.  Well, the south, georgia, hot as hades there in summer, however, it is a real still heat, very humid. 
Where i am in Aus, it is a stinking red hot sun, strong gale forced north winds, and you cant even go outside without being electrocuted from static every time you go to your car 
It is so dry and hot, your whole internal moisture mechanism, including your sinus, dries right out, even your poohs come out like a dried out pine cone    Its hot, its worse than what I experienced in georgia usa this summer.  Thats nothing to what our summers are about.  Maybe in the us desert would be like aussie summers.  i hate em, and I live by the beach.  Go the beach here, has to be after 8pm or before 8 am.  Or you get third degree burns from the sun and wind. 

Man that sounds better than here - we finally got up to 0 deg F - which is like is -18 cel - so it is COLD here!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: January 14, 2009, 08:33:46 AM »

If defense attorneys can convince a jury that evidence was tainted, altered or planted, it could go a long way toward destroying some of prosecutors' best evidence.

"The cop was like, I would say, he was kind of rude to me. I'm trying to help out and I'm catching all this," Kronk told GMA's Robin Roberts.

Statements like that have WFTV's legal analyst believing Roy Kronk's interview is a score for Casey's defense team.

"If you listen closely, I'm sure you can hear the clapping and the joy coming from Mr. Baez's office," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said after reviewing the interview.
Legal Analyst: Kronk GMA Interview Is Defense Victory

Interesting.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: January 14, 2009, 08:35:47 AM »

WELCOME Iluvmyboys 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: January 14, 2009, 08:36:02 AM »

Hey Scarlett!
Hey Lucinda!

I see you guys,I was reading over some of the post from last night. 
Feeling some better.Boo feels pretty bad.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: January 14, 2009, 08:37:54 AM »

Hello to our Aussie Monkeys!! 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: January 14, 2009, 08:43:00 AM »

Iluvmyboys

Wish I could help with what went wrong with your post, but I don't know Sad
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: January 14, 2009, 08:45:09 AM »

I know that someone posted a link to watch NG but I can not remember it - can i get it again - I fell asleep before the crazy lady was on!

Is this it Boyzmom?
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/torbenmiller

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: January 14, 2009, 08:47:25 AM »

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County sheriff's deputy who checked on an August tip made by the meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony in the same area in December was identified Tuesday by Local 6 News.

Orange County sheriff's Deputy Richard Cain, 40, closed the door of his home when he was confronted by Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio, who attempted to ask him questions about the incident.

Cain was hired by Orange County in 2006 and was assigned to patrol the area where Caylee's remains were found. An administrative review is under way to determine if Cain violated any policies when he went to wooded area to check on the tip, which was phoned in by Orange County utility worker Roy Kronk.

In a Tuesday interview on "Good Morning America," Kronk said Cain was "kind of rude."

"There was water there in August, and I guess the deputy didn't want to go out in the water to look in the bag," said Kronk, who phoned in tips about a suspicious bag three consecutive days in August.

After the third call was placed, Cain met Kronk near the wooded area, which is located near the home of George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of Caylee, who lived at the home with her mother, Casey Anthony.

"The officer showed up, he pulls out a metal baton (and) went to the water's edge. I pointed in the area where (the bag) was at, (and) he swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,'" Kronk said on the national TV show.

In a sheriff's report, Cain wrote that he saw "trash only" while checking on Kronk's tip.

Cain's Professional Standards History report shows that there was a complaint filed against him in 2006 for failing to "properly investigate an incident," Local 6 News reported. The report does not say if Cain had been disciplined for the incident.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: January 14, 2009, 08:49:27 AM »

I'm behind about 20 pages..  I crashed before NG was over,.. but from what I heard out of the mouth of that so-called psychic. OMG. That woman is screwy!!  Seriously. Did you listen to her answers? The way she replied to things? Not only unprofessional, but unbelievable. 
I just read NG transcripts. All I have to say is as big a company as Verizon is I am surprised she is supposedly having trouble getting her telephone records.

Over the years I have used many cell companies and always had my hands on my cell records. I changed about 5 years ago to VirginMobile prepay and I can go on the website and pull up all activity on the cells. The only calls that don't show are the ones within the last few hours and they post later. I am havng a hard time with her cell phone proof and personally I would not have done any interviews until I had hardcopies of the calls. It really won't be that hard for LE to prove who he was talking to.

I have Verizon or rather my husband has (we are not together but still married).  A few years ago I called to get detailed calls for my phone number.  They sent me detailed accounts for both my and my husband's and the account is not even in my name.  go figure! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: January 14, 2009, 08:49:35 AM »

I know that someone posted a link to watch NG but I can not remember it - can i get it again - I fell asleep before the crazy lady was on!

This has them on YouTube.I think this is what you were looking for. 
veilanna's channel on YouTube.

~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1459 on: January 14, 2009, 08:51:06 AM »

UM...

This German dude...

Oh YEAH!  Now it s all becoming clear again...  As mud!   

I remember all this now.  Clearly.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.