April 25, 2024, 10:23:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363277 times)
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: January 14, 2009, 08:53:16 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

Ok, follow this train of thought as an indulgence to me. Smile

What IF the psychic is legit but not on the phone at the time he makes the statement that Kathi B. hears. "IT should be right here" says D. Casey when he is at a set of pavers, perhaps not realizing there may be more than one set. She is telling NG that she directed him. But why would D. Casey say, “IT should be right here?” Seems like the psychic would be the one to say that to him. This tells me D. Casey was on the phone with someone else, George, Lee, Cindy. One of them.  More likely to be Cindy or Lee passing on information on the pavers passed on to them by the psychic. I think they could not get the clues from Casey and were growing more frustrated day by day, so they hire a psychic, someone who had recommended her. 

D. Casey worked for the Anthonys. He took his direction from them. HE WAS LOOKING IN THE DIRT. This tells me that he was looking for a body. Does it seem plausible that it was this that happened? As I heard LP speak about the pavers on NG last night, it made me think.

The Anthonys either knew or highly suspected Caylee was deceased. Perhaps D. Casey brought this information over when he left Jose's employment. Maybe the Anthony's didn't know where the body was. They hire this psychic to help them find Caylee's body. She might have seen the body, garbage bag, pavers, wooded area, house, etc.  So why didn’t anyone call the detectives?

How likely is it that D. Casey would just 'follow' a psychic that he had never met? They had over 5 thousand tips or leads as Cindy likes to state, most of these were from psychics. If the man just followed the psychic tips, he would be busy until 2065. So, why this psychic? Could it be the Anthonys relaying the psychic's tips to him? Gale St. John had already suspected this area, so why not listen to her? Gale St. John is too much of a media personality, too well known. Cindy wouldn’t have any control once it surfaced in the media. Or, when GSJ came up with her theory, maybe more time was needed for nature to wipe away the evidence.

The Anthonys have said that they were using the PI to find a live or dead Caylee. But this was not the case for the several times TM came around. Why not? They were insistent on all of these fake sightings and leads. Why did they act like TM was a pariah? If TM found the body, then it would surely point back to Casey.

The day the body is found, they ask for Immunity. Why? George is smart enough to know what is going to happen next. Lee sends Mallory to the house to do SOMETHING. What does she do while she is there?

Everyone seems to believe Kronk but I have my doubts. He said he had a hunch. He had a hunch or needed a potty break?  He had a hunch on 4 different occasions? His story doesn’t add up. BUT if an average Joe finds something suspicious then it’s deemed a break in the case. If Cindy says she has information from a ‘Psychic’ the detectives may suspect her as obstructing justice.

Just yesterday the email between Lois and Cindy surfaced. Cindy stands behind Casey stating she is innocent. No she doesn’t, she knows Casey is guilty. But Cindy liked having the control over Casey and Caylee. Cindy had always rescued Casey from all of her sins. Knowing Caylee was already dead and nothing she could do, she focuses on Casey. Now she is going to save her daughter from death or even a jail sentence at all. Plus, Cindy feels a substantial amount of guilt over the fight, not fighting for custody, not making Casey accountable for all of these things. What else would help absolve her guilt?

Could this be plausible?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1461 on: January 14, 2009, 08:53:28 AM »

Any monkey want to fess-up?

Feces-tossing monkey on the loose in Tampa area
ASSOCIATED PRESS • January 14, 2009

Buzz up! CLEARWATER — A monkey is on the loose in Tampa Bay.

Wildlife officials say the rhesus monkey isn’t dangerous but the species is known to throw feces when mad.

Authorities have been trying to capture the primate since Tuesday afternoon. It managed to evade a bucket truck and tranquilizer dart.

Gary Morse with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says the adult male is thought to have escaped from an unlicensed source. It was last seen in Clearwater.

Do No Evil 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: January 14, 2009, 08:55:43 AM »

I am thinking about the statement from Conway about they are thinking about cremation and remembering all the different info given out about the remains over this time.
You had the remains turned over to the funeral home Dec 23. You have had this long drawn out, story always changing about the second autopsy to be done and then it hasn't be done weeks later, they are still finishing up on it, etc. Then there is a rumor that her remains were cremated Dec 29.
You have this being Jan 14th and no date set for memorial or private funeral. You don't need remains for a memorial. You don't really need money for that if you can have it out in the open somewhere or a place is donated to have it.

I have a what if now....What if they did the autopsy by Dec 29 and then cremated the remains to make sure there is no way to re-examine? I have confidence in Dr G to have thoroughly done the examination though but this family is in no hurry to try to heal for any reason. If they are so worried about the safety of the remains then why does it appear that it would be so easy for someone to go in the "Jack in the Box" location and get to them? Maybe her remains have never been at that location?

I always felt like the funeral or memorial was a time to start healing for me.

Sorry..no disrespect on the "Jack in the Box" comment but it just looks like a weird place to have a funeral home. I would find no comfort in going there for a service or viewing. I know years ago I saw on TV a funeral home that had a drive-thru to view bodies and I just thought that was sick.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: January 14, 2009, 08:55:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Welcome to the new monkeys!

Prayers for PookyBear's little one!

Working and Lurking - as usual 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: January 14, 2009, 08:56:33 AM »

I'm about 20 pages behind but wanted to jump in here and say GOOD MORNING - and grab a cup of QM's coffee.
Never had that brand of coffee - what is it?   Is that a coffee shop brand like starbucks - or is it like 7/ll coffee?

Also, Welcome Luvmyboys!     

I'll catch up with you guys in about an hour  -  back to reading.     
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: January 14, 2009, 08:57:58 AM »

Quote of the week from Lee's attorney Mr Luka
"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw."

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: January 14, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »

CC..    it's not polite to brag. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: January 14, 2009, 09:00:35 AM »

I'm about 20 pages behind but wanted to jump in here and say GOOD MORNING - and grab a cup of QM's coffee.
Never had that brand of coffee - what is it?   Is that a coffee shop brand like starbucks - or is it like 7/ll coffee?

Also, Welcome Luvmyboys!     

I'll catch up with you guys in about an hour  -  back to reading.     

http://www.timhortons.com/en/index.html

Yum! I enjoy their flavored coffee- the English Toffee. MMMM

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: January 14, 2009, 09:00:59 AM »

Good Morning to all!

I have a very bad feeling about the deputy that responded to Kronk on the 11th. I think this is the reason we haven't seen anything about the Ant's and prosecution for obstruction. Unless it is proven that a link to them was on the phone or got the information to D. Casey.
If that can't be proven then the Ant's are free and clear of fraud(taking donations when they knew the baby was deceased) also LE would be in trouble from a liability standpoint if they honestly had the opportunity to find the body and did not take advantage of it. I think the Ant's would sue and that is probably the reason LE hasn't pushed obstruction
DC on video and who he was talking to has nothing to do with why the A's were asking for immunity. LE is just sitting back and letting everything unfold..there is no hurry. I don't think they will get immunity because the more that comes out the worse the case looks for the A's and Casey. This case was stronger than most thought before the body was found to charge her with 1st degree murder and now....the puzzle pieces are forming a more complete picture and there are alot of players.

When JB said there would be names we had never heard, etc he was right. Look at all the new players that have come up in the last month.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: January 14, 2009, 09:02:31 AM »

Quote of the week from Lee's attorney Mr Luka
"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw."

Stop stop stop.You're killing me.    I laugh every time I see that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: January 14, 2009, 09:06:37 AM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

Hernan Gonzales  (sounds like) Fernandez Gonzales.

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

Yes, it's such a loose connection, but it's one that is just too odd for me to let go of without commenting.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it is hinky.  But I do have to wonder who the person that first dropped that name "German Gonzales" was.  If any monkey got it from another thread or possibly had a lead of some sort from another source, I would really like to know.  Mostly, I was curious if anyone came up with that name German Gonzalez, because he was a meter reader?  I am not trying to start a rumor about him.  I speak with no real knowledge of why that name ever surfaced, but omg, if someone told me he was a meter reader right now, I would maybe just fall over from shock right now.

I must admit that it was me who brought the German Gonzales name over here.  It came from the Joys Angels chat site.  I was very carefull to post warning to take the info for what it is worth.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    HI YOU GUYS THIS IS MY VERY 1ST TIME EVER DOING THIS I WAS WANTING TO SHARE SOMETHING I FOUND LAst night..and i really have no idea where to put it down at so this is the only place i could find so HERE GOES!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Monster mom Casey Anthony wants to have another baby!<br /><br />That’s the shocking and bizarre revelation from those at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., where Anthony, 22, is in solitary confinement and charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />The 3-year-old was last seen in June, but wasn’t reported missing until July 15.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />Incredibly, Casey says she wants to get pregnant right away so she can have a baby sister for Caylee when she is found, insiders told The ENQUIRER.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />“She is clearly delusional and doesn’t accept that her daughter Caylee is dead and that she herself is the murderer,” declared a private investigator who recently visited other inmates at the jail.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />“She talks about getting out of jail soon and having another baby and starting family life all over again.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />“It’s scary. Casey kept saying Caylee will want a sister to play with, so it’ll be a big surprise. Nobody knows what her sicko game is. If it’s an act to convince people she really believes Caylee’s still alive, then it’s very bad theater.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/>” <br /><br />For more details, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER — on newsstands now!<br /><br />News website - <a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm5hdGlvbmFsZW5xdWlyZXIuY29tL2Nhc2V5X2FudGhvbnlfYW5vdGhlcl9iYWJ5L2NyaW1lLzYzNDY4" target="_blank">http://www. nationalenquirer. com/casey_anthony_another_baby/crime/63468</a>

The post is using another type of html, where a < is used rather than ]'s but I can kind of make out what is there.  So Casey is wanting a new baby and wants to be pregnant.  That does not surprise me as I speculated she wants Baez's baby.  lol.  I hadn't heard any of this reported though.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: January 14, 2009, 09:06:37 AM »

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County sheriff's deputy who checked on an August tip made by the meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony in the same area in December was identified Tuesday by Local 6 News.

Orange County sheriff's Deputy Richard Cain, 40, closed the door of his home when he was confronted by Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio, who attempted to ask him questions about the incident.

Cain was hired by Orange County in 2006 and was assigned to patrol the area where Caylee's remains were found. An administrative review is under way to determine if Cain violated any policies when he went to wooded area to check on the tip, which was phoned in by Orange County utility worker Roy Kronk.

In a Tuesday interview on "Good Morning America," Kronk said Cain was "kind of rude."

"There was water there in August, and I guess the deputy didn't want to go out in the water to look in the bag," said Kronk, who phoned in tips about a suspicious bag three consecutive days in August.

After the third call was placed, Cain met Kronk near the wooded area, which is located near the home of George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of Caylee, who lived at the home with her mother, Casey Anthony.

"The officer showed up, he pulls out a metal baton (and) went to the water's edge. I pointed in the area where (the bag) was at, (and) he swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,'" Kronk said on the national TV show.

In a sheriff's report, Cain wrote that he saw "trash only" while checking on Kronk's tip.

Cain's Professional Standards History report shows that there was a complaint filed against him in 2006 for failing to "properly investigate an incident," Local 6 News reported. The report does not say if Cain had been disciplined for the incident.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter.

Sounds like a lazy officer? He didn't want to go out of his way I guess? Doesn't this prove that there was water there back in Aug? Also that's probably why Kronk himself didn't check the bag back in Aug. Doesn't this also prove Kronk DIDN'T "tamper" with anything? Though how can looking inside the bag be tampering if you don't know what's inside? Wouldn't it only be tampering if he then touched and moved things if he KNEW what was in the bag? Till someone actually looked in that bag and saw what was in there, wasn't it just a trash bag? I hate to say it like that! Anyhow, how can the defense say he tampered, or whatever they will call it, with the crime scene if it wasn't a crime scene? Am I just reaching here?? This just drives me nuts reading about the Kronk story being good for the defense. Sorry, I don't get why that could be?? The defense is going to grab onto ANYTHING and try to run with it. It DOESN'T mean it will work for them. I just don't get why Kronk calling back in Aug, and the officer not looking means KC must be found innocent?? It just doesn't equal up to me!!! Also, how do we know for sure that Kronk and the officer were in that exact same spot where she was found? How can that be proven? They could have been 10ft, 20ft away, who knows? We also know the bag could have shifted some over the mos especially being it WAS in water!!!

OK, sorry that was sooo long, I'm done!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: January 14, 2009, 09:08:12 AM »

Welcom Luvmyboys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: January 14, 2009, 09:08:45 AM »

thanks boo, noone ever makes me feel invisible here, its my own self paranoia that I have.  lets say a shy monkey coming out her shell, and the best thing about this group, is I have made friends in here, and getting over my shyness.  I have a lot of insights to add, I know i miss heaps on the case, you all talk so much, and adding updates, and I miss a lot.  I just hope some things I can add too.  I have some knowledge on decomp, only last year I left my job as a mortuary worker.  I wanted to get into embalming, but I suffer from chemical sensitivities.  All my job entailed, was pick up the deceased from their point of death, and take them to the funeral home (morgue)  some times, my job entailed picking up body pieces from car accidents, sometimes, that involved searching in tree tops for body pieces, they flew that high from impact.  Pick up a head in a paddock, all part of my job.  And, as much as every body thinks, a mortuary worker is the one left to deal with the body , and pieces, unless its a crime scene, but then, we still sat around for hours waiting for the Ds to give us the all clear to take the body to the coroner.  Usually tho, accidental deaths, car wrecks, kids drowning, the elderly, was my job.  I just picked up the body, and take it to the funeral home.  In USA you call the morgue.  I am not doing this work any more.  However, I havent been too well, but my ambition is to get right back into it, and even more so, is become a profiler.  Thats my dream.  I tell you, I can sit face to face with anyone, and read them like a book. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: January 14, 2009, 09:09:11 AM »

Any monkey want to fess-up?

Wildlife officials say the rhesus monkey isn’t dangerous but the species is known to throw feces when mad.

Authorities have been trying to capture the primate since Tuesday afternoon. It managed to evade a bucket truck and tranquilizer dart.

Gary Morse with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says the adult male is thought to have escaped from an unlicensed source. It was last seen in Clearwater.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: January 14, 2009, 09:09:25 AM »

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County sheriff's deputy who checked on an August tip made by the meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony in the same area in December was identified Tuesday by Local 6 News.

Orange County sheriff's Deputy Richard Cain, 40, closed the door of his home when he was confronted by Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio, who attempted to ask him questions about the incident.

Cain was hired by Orange County in 2006 and was assigned to patrol the area where Caylee's remains were found. An administrative review is under way to determine if Cain violated any policies when he went to wooded area to check on the tip, which was phoned in by Orange County utility worker Roy Kronk.

In a Tuesday interview on "Good Morning America," Kronk said Cain was "kind of rude."

"There was water there in August, and I guess the deputy didn't want to go out in the water to look in the bag," said Kronk, who phoned in tips about a suspicious bag three consecutive days in August.

After the third call was placed, Cain met Kronk near the wooded area, which is located near the home of George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of Caylee, who lived at the home with her mother, Casey Anthony.

"The officer showed up, he pulls out a metal baton (and) went to the water's edge. I pointed in the area where (the bag) was at, (and) he swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,'" Kronk said on the national TV show.

In a sheriff's report, Cain wrote that he saw "trash only" while checking on Kronk's tip.

Cain's Professional Standards History report shows that there was a complaint filed against him in 2006 for failing to "properly investigate an incident," Local 6 News reported. The report does not say if Cain had been disciplined for the incident.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter.

Well it wasn't Rusciano, but it was a lazy officer.  I hate lazy officers.  That body could have been found much sooner.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: January 14, 2009, 09:09:37 AM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

Hernan Gonzales  (sounds like) Fernandez Gonzales.

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

Yes, it's such a loose connection, but it's one that is just too odd for me to let go of without commenting.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it is hinky.  But I do have to wonder who the person that first dropped that name "German Gonzales" was.  If any monkey got it from another thread or possibly had a lead of some sort from another source, I would really like to know.  Mostly, I was curious if anyone came up with that name German Gonzalez, because he was a meter reader?  I am not trying to start a rumor about him.  I speak with no real knowledge of why that name ever surfaced, but omg, if someone told me he was a meter reader right now, I would maybe just fall over from shock right now.

I must admit that it was me who brought the German Gonzales name over here.  It came from the Joys Angels chat site.  I was very carefull to post warning to take the info for what it is worth.
Morning Steel.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: January 14, 2009, 09:10:15 AM »

Trimm, the video of Luka saying that jibberish to Kathy Belich is even better. He sounds like porky pig, th th thaaats all folks..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: January 14, 2009, 09:10:33 AM »

luckycharms, I totally agree with a lot of what you've said.

1.) It doesn't make any sense to me that the Anthonys have basically attacked anybody who believed Caylee was deceased, and yet they went ahead and worked with these people to find her dead or alive? And we know that others -including a psychic who was NOT Gale, and I don't even believe this woman- had asked Cindy for an object of Caylee's, and those people were refused.  So why this woman? Because she's so well known?    I sure as hell never heard of her. (Of course that isn't saying much, but still).

2.) You're so right about the "hunch".  A hunch that brought that guy out to the same spot multiple times? Why would somebody who is just a meter reader (which we're finding out he is not "just"), have a hunch that a dead child is in any particular area? Was he armchair sleuthing just like us, on his off time? Or is it more?  We're hearing that his boss lived down the street from the Anthonys. We also know there is a possible connection to somebody in the jail.  Is this REALLY all a coincidence? I doubt it.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: January 14, 2009, 09:14:41 AM »

Good Morning to all!

I have a very bad feeling about the deputy that responded to Kronk on the 11th. I think this is the reason we haven't seen anything about the Ant's and prosecution for obstruction. Unless it is proven that a link to them was on the phone or got the information to D. Casey.
If that can't be proven then the Ant's are free and clear of fraud(taking donations when they knew the baby was deceased) also LE would be in trouble from a liability standpoint if they honestly had the opportunity to find the body and did not take advantage of it. I think the Ant's would sue and that is probably the reason LE hasn't pushed obstruction
DC on video and who he was talking to has nothing to do with why the A's were asking for immunity. LE is just sitting back and letting everything unfold..there is no hurry. I don't think they will get immunity because the more that comes out the worse the case looks for the A's and Casey. This case was stronger than most thought before the body was found to charge her with 1st degree murder and now....the puzzle pieces are forming a more complete picture and there are alot of players.

When JB said there would be names we had never heard, etc he was right. Look at all the new players that have come up in the last month.

I am kind of in the camp now that this surfacing of the tape has completely blown cover on what Baez was going to use at trial for reasonable doubt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.