April 19, 2024, 09:46:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363027 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1500 on: January 14, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I woke up this morning and something was bothering me.  Cindy is a total idiot.  She said in that email to Lois that Casey is innocent, BUT sometime yesterday tv was playing that clip of Casey saying to Lee to look at places FAMILIAR to us and our family. So then why would the invisible nanny take Caylee to places familiar to the family or would even know places familiar to the family and Lee and Casey if Casey really wanted anyone to believe her cockin bull story. And Cindy still believes this crap. 
I dislike Cindy just as much as the next guy.  I honestly think the only reason why she is continuing to back up her daughter even after all this has come out, is simply because she has something to lose if she DID NOT back her up. 
The Anthony's are NOT a loving bunch, not in the very least bit.  They are a group of individuals called a "family" yet are only out for each their own selves.  Cindy and George both have profitted off of Caylees demise, Lee has gotten a piece of cake from it all too....
Cindy will not ever admit what her daughter has done, no matter what you throw at her, she has to be the victim, Cindy MUST be the victim...its how Cindy is.  Her world has always and will always revolve around her.  Where do you think Casey gets her mentality from?
Cindy is and will continue to be the next victim of Casey, and that is alright with Cindy as she HOPES to get the "pitty party money fest" that comes with it.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1501 on: January 14, 2009, 09:37:55 AM »

So much crap has come out over the past few weeks in regards to this case that it is all quite overwhelming and difficult to keep up with.  What a smorgusboard of chaos, you know that Baez has got to be loving the confussion.  Fingers are being pointed every which way BUT THE RIGHT WAY.  Hell has obviously frozen over because the Anthony's are no longer in the spotlight even after countless accusations and a huge cloud of doubt sits upon them. 
I have just one question...where is Caylee in all of this?  Has everyone involved in this case thus far, I say "thus far", forgotten that we are talking about a little 2 year old child who's very life was cut short by her own mother?  How dare they try and profit off of the circus and the videos and the interviews....they ALL are JUST AS BAD as the Anthonys!
Amen about Caylee Dolce... but if Baez is loving the confusion, then he is more of an idiot than I gave him credit for because all of this points back to his client because originally SHE was the only one who knew where she dumped her poor baby
Oh I know that just as well as you know that Flmom, but does the average citizen know that?  The average person who is not a monkey or a sluether or a topix or a murter?  Probably not.  Baez can spin his web and add in a few of these nut cases to the mix all he wants in order to stir the pot of reasonable doubt.  The more the merrier UNTIL its proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it ties back to Casey, and in order to do that you would need some serious evidence, otherwise its just pure speculation....ATLEAST THAT IS  WHAT BAEZ WILL SAY.
She is guilty, that is something hard to defend, so he is going to have to continue to get down and dirty to do this.  More bodies thrown at the bus is my guess....better than his client in his mind!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: January 14, 2009, 09:39:19 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I woke up this morning and something was bothering me.  Cindy is a total idiot.  She said in that email to Lois that Casey is innocent, BUT sometime yesterday tv was playing that clip of Casey saying to Lee to look at places FAMILIAR to us and our family. So then why would the invisible nanny take Caylee to places familiar to the family or would even know places familiar to the family and Lee and Casey if Casey really wanted anyone to believe her cockin bull story. And Cindy still believes this crap. 
I dislike Cindy just as much as the next guy.  I honestly think the only reason why she is continuing to back up her daughter even after all this has come out, is simply because she has something to lose if she DID NOT back her up. 
The Anthony's are NOT a loving bunch, not in the very least bit.  They are a group of individuals called a "family" yet are only out for each their own selves.  Cindy and George both have profitted off of Caylees demise, Lee has gotten a piece of cake from it all too....
Cindy will not ever admit what her daughter has done, no matter what you throw at her, she has to be the victim, Cindy MUST be the victim...its how Cindy is.  Her world has always and will always revolve around her.  Where do you think Casey gets her mentality from?
Cindy is and will continue to be the next victim of Casey, and that is alright with Cindy as she HOPES to get the "pitty party money fest" that comes with it.

Totally agree Dolce;
You would think that Cindy would get a clue.  It doesn't say much that even her entire family and her husband's family dislikes them.  I can't think of a single person or family who has alienated every single person on both sides of their families. Just Crazy i tell ya
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: January 14, 2009, 09:39:24 AM »

Just trying to figure this out in my little monkey head. How does the video that Hoover & Casey made, create reasonable doubt that KC killed Caylee? Why do I feel stupid because I don't get it?? They could have video taped in any woods in any state and said: "see she wasn't there, she may still be alive". Same with the house, how does searching that abandoned home give reasonable doubt?? Why don't I understand this part. Same with the Kronk thing that I wrote a long reply about on the previous page. How does he being there back in Aug & the officer not looking in the bag (because he didn't want to get wet), how is that good for the defense??? Did anyone read that post I wrote yet?? It was actually a reply to this post by Today:

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

Anymonkeys???

I can explain what I sense the defense was going to do.

They found a Gonzalez that recently moved to Puerto Rico that was near the Anthony home, probably from a tip of some type.  A neighbor perhaps.  They may have wanted to introduce during the defense explanations of a possible Gonzalez Nanny that fled the country.  Now, the tape may be nothing they bring to court, but still photos of how the police did not search the premises would be.  I think this was the plan to turn at least one juror.  I have to say it is quite odd that a Gonzalez family moved to Puerto Rico so close to the Anthonys sometime in the last year according to neighbors, and that family bought this home from another Gonzalez single woman in NYC.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1504 on: January 14, 2009, 09:39:29 AM »

I think it is very interesting that the name of the man who owns the abandoned house is named

Hernan Gonzales  (sounds like) Fernandez Gonzales.

I didn't know how to quote from a previous thread, but i just remembered reading about this...  (by Anothermonkey)...  Does anyone think they are connected?

UM...

This German dude...
http://www.facebook.com/people/German-Gonzalez/782849533#/friends.php?id=782849533

Did any of you already notice (I'm behind a few pages, so you may have).. he has a friend named: Angieoneida Gonzalez.    (who is from PR)

Someone also posted that they saw this German Gonzalez, with the spanish accent being pronounced more like Herman Gonzalez (Hernan?), but with a shortened nickname version being "Manny" which we all know sounds like "Zanny."

I know that is quite a stretch and since i am new to the thread, I'm curious if any of you can fill in some of the details that might connect these things?  Like, how did that name German Gonzalez even come out?  Is it possible that it was Hernan Gonzalez instead?  Maybe someone spoke the name or overheard it and it was taken a little wrong?  With Padilla talking about there being 3 meter readers and DC searching this house, I just don't know what is important info and what isn't.

Like I said, I know it's a stretch, so if anyone can fill in details, please do!

Ok.  I think I can answr your question.  Before we knew the name of the Meter Reader we thought HIS name was German "Manny" Gonzales.  It was not.  It is Roy Kronk.  But the house that was abandonded belonged to Hernan Gonzales.  But now that I am writing that my hinky meter is going up.  Why did we hear almost the same name before....  That is just way way weird.   

Yes, it's such a loose connection, but it's one that is just too odd for me to let go of without commenting.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it is hinky.  But I do have to wonder who the person that first dropped that name "German Gonzales" was.  If any monkey got it from another thread or possibly had a lead of some sort from another source, I would really like to know.  Mostly, I was curious if anyone came up with that name German Gonzalez, because he was a meter reader?  I am not trying to start a rumor about him.  I speak with no real knowledge of why that name ever surfaced, but omg, if someone told me he was a meter reader right now, I would maybe just fall over from shock right now.

I must admit that it was me who brought the German Gonzales name over here.  It came from the Joys Angels chat site.  I was very carefull to post warning to take the info for what it is worth.
Morning Steel.

Well, good morning Saucy One!  Big Steel Monkey hugs to you!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: January 14, 2009, 09:40:47 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

If Cindy even gave clues that she thought CASEY was guilty, guess what that would do to Baez' defense.  I am thinking that the lawyers have some say so as to what she is saying.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: January 14, 2009, 09:41:33 AM »

Dolce, I have faith in the Florida jurors.. remember Nelson Serrano? He was convicted and sentenced to death on sooo much less
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Serrano

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: January 14, 2009, 09:41:51 AM »

Still back on p.44.  So what is taking me so long?  Well, I got sidetracked.

I read a post (Klaas?) saying that it is possible that the Zenaida Almodovar listing in WhitePages at 4709 Hopespring (the Dillon home) might be a plant  -- That Casey or someone else might have created that listing...

Okay, I found a Zenaida Almodovar's FaceBook (as other Monkeys probably have), showing a lot of Puerto Rico friends.  Not much info, though.  Moving on...

I did a Zaba search of the name, located some Orlando listings in the results, and found two addresses and phone numbers.  One address is on Curry Ford Road, the other on (uh I forgot, sorry)... Anyway, my head is hurting and I'm sooooo tired anyway and have no business doing research in my current state.  But I found something perplexing -- maybe some monkey would like to check this out?

Same number, different area code.  Look at this:

407/282-3530 is an Orlando number.  A reverse search locates this phone number at 455 S. Orange Avenue.  It is a multi-level round building across the street from Orlando City Hall.

321/282-3530 is a Winter Park number.  A reverse search locates this phone number at a large building that appears to be the Winter Park City Hall.

Looks odd!!??  Anyone?

Oh, looks like this Zenaida has an older male relative (father) named Victor, same name Casey gave for ZFG's s-dad.

ok..  cross-eyed at this point..  dragging my poor old monkey self back to p. 44....

TIA

morning monkey peeps, i am behind, but those are 2 of the area codes that KC gave to LA for the nanny

Regrets, I've had a few......
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: January 14, 2009, 09:42:47 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

If Cindy even gave clues that she thought CASEY was guilty, guess what that would do to Baez' defense.  I am thinking that the lawyers have some say so as to what she is saying.

Sorry, I didnt get scrolled down far enough on previous post. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1509 on: January 14, 2009, 09:45:09 AM »

Totally agree Dolce;
You would think that Cindy would get a clue.  It doesn't say much that even her entire family and her husband's family dislikes them.  I can't think of a single person or family who has alienated every single person on both sides of their families. Just Crazy i tell ya
I think they have the clue that not many people like them.  I do not think they care though.  Its hard to care what another thinks when you are completely ingulfed by your own personal self. 
Being the victim is how Cindy justifies all actions in her mind.  "They WRONGED ME" and not the other way around.  She refuses to take responsibility for her actions as that would make her the bad person, its all about her, never once about Caylee.  "She took MY Caylee from ME" and now "The LE is taking MY daughter from ME", "The PI is selling MY VIDEO".....
After watching the reactions and actions taken by Adji's family over the past 4 days, that is a grieving and broken family.  The Anthony's do not even come close to pond scum, in fact they make pond scum look good.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: January 14, 2009, 09:46:16 AM »

Looking for help.

Does anyone remember when it was two neighbors were listed in her phone as other things?  I think Lee called numbers from the phone and they had this who's on first kind of discussion and he discovered they were neighbors. 

I can't find it!!!!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: January 14, 2009, 09:49:07 AM »

Totally agree Dolce;
I think they have the clue that not many people like them.  I do not think they care though.  Its hard to care what another thinks when you are completely ingulfed by your own personal self. 
Being the victim is how Cindy justifies all actions in her mind.  "They WRONGED ME" and not the other way around.  She refuses to take responsibility for her actions as that would make her the bad person, its all about her, never once about Caylee.  "She took MY Caylee from ME" and now "The LE is taking MY daughter from ME", "The PI is selling MY VIDEO".....
After watching the reactions and actions taken by Adji's family over the past 4 days, that is a grieving and broken family.  The Anthony's do not even come close to pond scum, in fact they make pond scum look good.

They never grieved.  I don't think they can because you have to have a soul for that.  Someone started searching for Zenaida on day 2 from the home computer to find an alibi.  They started circling the wagons, washing clothes, wiping things clean from the beginning.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1512 on: January 14, 2009, 09:51:01 AM »

They found a Gonzalez that recently moved to Puerto Rico that was near the Anthony home, probably from a tip of some type.  A neighbor perhaps.  They may have wanted to introduce during the defense explanations of a possible Gonzalez Nanny that fled the country.  Now, the tape may be nothing they bring to court, but still photos of how the police did not search the premises would be.  I think this was the plan to turn at least one juror.  I have to say it is quite odd that a Gonzalez family moved to Puerto Rico so close to the Anthonys sometime in the last year according to neighbors, and that family bought this home from another Gonzalez single woman in NYC.
I do not think it is so much as odd but more like a Casey turn of events.  Casey purchased the tickets for her friens trips to PR, we have always questioned why she would do this.  Well if she was planning all of this as far back as when she started her web searches, then its nothing more than an attempt to tie in a non-existant nanny.  Suggesting her friends to go to PR (to throw them under the bus later) after finding out info on the previous owner of the abandoned home she was using or had found.  I am sure if the family had moved to Kansas she would have sent her friends on a great vaca to Kansas....see what I am getting at here?
I think it was planned by Casey, not the best planning, but I think she had plans in her mind, Cindy's actions just set them in motion a little quicker than she had originally planned which is why she had to buy herself some time, and that was working for her so she just let it continue until it blew up into the 31+ days.

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: January 14, 2009, 09:52:23 AM »

My Dad was cremated, his wishes. There was a large service after the cremation. He was placed in a large very nice Limoges urn. The urn is buried in a cemetary with a headstone. They constructed a box in the earth for the urn.  My Mum is there too,also cremated. That was what they wanted.
My Dad was a baptised Catholic and this was unheard of, but it was their wishes.
The ANTS do have to think about the ghouls out there. Whatever they do, there will be people who will disrespect Caylee's remains. Just like she is being disrespected right now. She's in a box while some legal wrangling over money, immunity and Casey's defense happens. Pictures of her remains are going to go to the highest bidder. Her funeral service rights will go to the highest bidder. Quite unbelievable. And the ANTS wish to have some privacy and respect from the media and the public because they are grieving.  They are NEGOTIATING how much, not grieving. 

Hi there, dragging myself back into the cage when I'm way behind.  What do you mean about unheard of?  I'm not a Catholic but am not far off.

Baptized Catholics, IIRC, are NOT to believe in (or frown upon) cremation.  That is what I think she means. JMO. 
Shannon, that used to be the case, now Catholics are not so opposed to cremation due to overcrowded cemeteries and costs of burial. Things have changed in the last few years. There is a parish where I live that has a columbarium (sp) where ashes are placed in a wall, instead of being buried at a cemetary. I believe it is the only one around here, but not sure about the Catholic cemetaries though.

TY, I thought that was the case.
Oh your welcome Shannon. I didn't think anyone was reading my post about this.

Sorry about the quote stack.  I appreciated your reply, JSM, but I'm still sick and so far behind.  I went to a Catholic funeral once where the guy had been cremated, and it didn't seem to be an issue.  That's how my confusion arose.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: January 14, 2009, 09:52:29 AM »

Just trying to figure this out in my little monkey head. How does the video that Hoover & Casey made, create reasonable doubt that KC killed Caylee? Why do I feel stupid because I don't get it?? They could have video taped in any woods in any state and said: "see she wasn't there, she may still be alive". Same with the house, how does searching that abandoned home give reasonable doubt?? Why don't I understand this part. Same with the Kronk thing that I wrote a long reply about on the previous page. How does he being there back in Aug & the officer not looking in the bag (because he didn't want to get wet), how is that good for the defense??? Did anyone read that post I wrote yet?? It was actually a reply to this post by Today:

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

Anymonkeys???

I see what you mean Russ, but didn't that Gonzalez family move back to PR a year ago? That doesn't fit in with the time line. Plus wouldn't the judge have to allow this as evidence, & give the prosecution the opportunity to knock it down? Which would be very easy to do. I know I don't know alot about all this court room stuff, but I know a little bit, I think! I just don't see how the defense could get away with it, though I know they can try. It just kills me seeing them getting all the focus off of the only one who is responsible, and G&C, especially CA drive me completely bananas!! The only reason (like I think Dolce was just saying)that CA is going to say KC is innocent is because she has something to lose if she doesn't. Maybe what ever involvement she may have with covering up, or KC has something else on her from over the past many years!!! I just dunno! This IS supposed to be about Caylee, 1st, then KC because she is the ONLY who has evidence AGAINST her that SHE did this to Caylee!! I wish all these other idiots would get there lying mugs off the tv, I'm so tired of all the BS and all this reasonable doubt cr@p!!! ENOUGH already, geeeeeessssssshhhhhhhhh!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: January 14, 2009, 09:52:41 AM »

good night monkeys, sorry I poured my heart out and it got ignored, can klass or red delete it please.  I will refrain from doing it again.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: January 14, 2009, 09:53:17 AM »

This is part of the video at the vacant house - that shows the bags were still there.
In case you guys haven't seen it yet.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?action=view&current=house_right.flv

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1517 on: January 14, 2009, 09:53:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Was up half the night (which begins at 2am) so I'm gonna be a little slow today..
skimmed through a few pages and need to go back and read..just wanted to pop in..

Hi Lucinda...you're never ignored by me..I just can't catch you .. I'm on the fence again about Kronk..need more input..and coffee

and about the monkey on the run....I haven't seen Mytime in a while 

please take a moment of silence.............so I can catch up dang it..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: January 14, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »

Pretty sure this is the cop.  Myspace search Rich Cain:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=84205385

adogntime

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46961

Here is a better picture of him.  Appears he is married:

http://www.policelink.com/member/dogntime

The only reason why I care at all is because Casey was known to have "dated" 2-3 cops and maybe more. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: January 14, 2009, 09:55:29 AM »

Good morning Monkeys..

Let's not forget that LE has* overwhelming evidence* against Casey.Don't lose faith,Casey will be convicted...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.