April 19, 2024, 02:08:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 362997 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1520 on: January 14, 2009, 09:57:11 AM »

good night monkeys, sorry I poured my heart out and it got ignored, can klass or red delete it please.  I will refrain from doing it again.

I read it Lucinda, and must say you have a better stomach than I do!! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: January 14, 2009, 09:57:44 AM »

good night monkeys, sorry I poured my heart out and it got ignored, can klass or red delete it please.  I will refrain from doing it again.

Whoa.  Lucinda, I read everything but I only remember you writing about how hot is is there and I thought, gosh, I have always wanted to go there but I can stand to be hot.  Anything over 70 is way too hot for me.  Can you believe Im up this early????  Already had two cups of coffee.  Now Ill go back and read what else you wrote.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: January 14, 2009, 09:58:33 AM »

Nighty Night Lucinda!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1523 on: January 14, 2009, 09:59:56 AM »

Good morning Monkeys..

Let's not forget that LE has* overwhelming evidence* against Casey.Don't lose faith,Casey will be convicted...
TATERKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Yes thank you for the nice reminder!  I shall put that reminder on my BlackBerry to remind me each morning, sort of as a "pick me up". 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: January 14, 2009, 10:00:59 AM »

Oh Lucinda I'm sorry. I just reread your post, I missed that whole first sentance. I know how you feel it happens to me alot too, even today I wrote a long post and only one monkey replied to it. I know it's not on purpose, it just happens. Just don't feel ignored, you're not. Every monkey here loves you, don't worry!! (((Monkey Hugs)))

Nighty Night again, see you tonight, or tomorrow morning!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1525 on: January 14, 2009, 10:01:06 AM »

Lucinda, please don't feel that way -- I also hesitate to post much for this reason, but I enjoyed reading your post very much and actually admire you a great deal for the job you used to do.  Not sure I could do this.  I have worked as an investigator for serious traffic accidents resulting in some very severe injuries and separation of body parts from impact.  Not for the squeamish (spelling?) and not something I enjoyed a great deal.  Sorry to hear that you have not been well and I think you would be a great profiler as you seem to have a lot of empathy for situations.  Please don't go -- I do enjoy your posts and hope you have a g'day mate!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1526 on: January 14, 2009, 10:01:23 AM »

Whoa.  Lucinda, I read everything but I only remember you writing about how hot is is there and I thought, gosh, I have always wanted to go there but I can stand to be hot.  Anything over 70 is way too hot for me.  Can you believe Im up this early????  Already had two cups of coffee.  Now Ill go back and read what else you wrote.
I can not believe you are up this early.  Nordstrom must be having a huge sale.   

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: January 14, 2009, 10:02:32 AM »

Just trying to figure this out in my little monkey head. How does the video that Hoover & Casey made, create reasonable doubt that KC killed Caylee? Why do I feel stupid because I don't get it?? They could have video taped in any woods in any state and said: "see she wasn't there, she may still be alive". Same with the house, how does searching that abandoned home give reasonable doubt?? Why don't I understand this part. Same with the Kronk thing that I wrote a long reply about on the previous page. How does he being there back in Aug & the officer not looking in the bag (because he didn't want to get wet), how is that good for the defense??? Did anyone read that post I wrote yet?? It was actually a reply to this post by Today:

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

Anymonkeys???

I can explain what I sense the defense was going to do.

They found a Gonzalez that recently moved to Puerto Rico that was near the Anthony home, probably from a tip of some type.  A neighbor perhaps.  They may have wanted to introduce during the defense explanations of a possible Gonzalez Nanny that fled the country.  Now, the tape may be nothing they bring to court, but still photos of how the police did not search the premises would be.  I think this was the plan to turn at least one juror.  I have to say it is quite odd that a Gonzalez family moved to Puerto Rico so close to the Anthonys sometime in the last year according to neighbors, and that family bought this home from another Gonzalez single woman in NYC.

I see what you mean Russ, but didn't that Gonzalez family move back to PR a year ago? That doesn't fit in with the time line. Plus wouldn't the judge have to allow this as evidence, & give the prosecution the opportunity to knock it down? Which would be very easy to do. I know I don't know alot about all this court room stuff, but I know a little bit, I think! I just don't see how the defense could get away with it, though I know they can try. It just kills me seeing them getting all the focus off of the only one who is responsible, and G&C, especially CA drive me completely bananas!! The only reason (like I think Dolce was just saying)that CA is going to say KC is innocent is because she has something to lose if she doesn't. Maybe what ever involvement she may have with covering up, or KC has something else on her from over the past many years!!! I just dunno! This IS supposed to be about Caylee, 1st, then KC because she is the ONLY who has evidence AGAINST her that SHE did this to Caylee!! I wish all these other idiots would get there lying mugs off the tv, I'm so tired of all the BS and all this reasonable doubt cr@p!!! ENOUGH already, geeeeeessssssshhhhhhhhh!!

I thought about the timeframe from when they moved according to the neighbor.  Was it actually a year, or sometime within the last year?  We don't know exactly when they moved, but oddly the house is not sold and still has their stuff there as if they left "in a hurry".

Now, if I am right, the surfacing of this tape is huge for the prosecution because it can't be a surprise at trial now.  It gives investigators time to rule it out.  Hoover took them out at the knees.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: January 14, 2009, 10:02:49 AM »

Hahahahahahahahaha.  They are??????????????????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1529 on: January 14, 2009, 10:04:18 AM »

Hahahahahahahahaha.  They are??????????????????????

I do not know, have not ventured there lately. Sad

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: January 14, 2009, 10:04:48 AM »

Its Ok, sorry for that.  im never ignored in here.  I am just feeling down.  You all rock, I did not expect an answer, maybe I did, my husband does not want me to go back to the funeral parlour to work anymore.  Its a sore issue here, so maybe I just wanted you all to say wow what a grat job you are doing, I dunno.  We are so broke, and cleaning motels kills me physically, I cant do it nay more. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: January 14, 2009, 10:05:04 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I woke up this morning and something was bothering me.  Cindy is a total idiot.  She said in that email to Lois that Casey is innocent, BUT sometime yesterday tv was playing that clip of Casey saying to Lee to look at places FAMILIAR to us and our family. So then why would the invisible nanny take Caylee to places familiar to the family or would even know places familiar to the family and Lee and Casey if Casey really wanted anyone to believe her cockin bull story. And Cindy still believes this crap. 
I dislike Cindy just as much as the next guy.  I honestly think the only reason why she is continuing to back up her daughter even after all this has come out, is simply because she has something to lose if she DID NOT back her up. 
The Anthony's are NOT a loving bunch, not in the very least bit.  They are a group of individuals called a "family" yet are only out for each their own selves.  Cindy and George both have profitted off of Caylees demise, Lee has gotten a piece of cake from it all too....
Cindy will not ever admit what her daughter has done, no matter what you throw at her, she has to be the victim, Cindy MUST be the victim...its how Cindy is.  Her world has always and will always revolve around her.  Where do you think Casey gets her mentality from?
Cindy is and will continue to be the next victim of Casey, and that is alright with Cindy as she HOPES to get the "pitty party money fest" that comes with it.

By their actions, Cindy and George are responsible for turning this into circus to get KC off of the DP and also a Cash Cow for themselves. You are so correct about how self serving this appalling family is........
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: January 14, 2009, 10:05:37 AM »

Oh Lucinda I'm sorry. I just reread your post, I missed that whole first sentance. I know how you feel it happens to me alot too, even today I wrote a long post and only one monkey replied to it. I know it's not on purpose, it just happens. Just don't feel ignored, you're not. Every monkey here loves you, don't worry!! (((Monkey Hugs)))

Nighty Night again, see you tonight, or tomorrow morning!!

Again I'm such a dumb monkey today. I re-reread your post, I ONLY read the 1st sentance!! Again I'm sorry!! Just remember you are not being ignored (I have to tell myself that sometimes). I think we're all just too busy. Many times I say I'll go back to reading a post, and I never do. Some monkeys are also many pages behind, like me ALOT of times!!

QuietMonkey Today 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: January 14, 2009, 10:07:16 AM »

I thought about the timeframe from when they moved according to the neighbor.  Was it actually a year, or sometime within the last year?  We don't know exactly when they moved, but oddly the house is not sold and still has their stuff there as if they left "in a hurry".

Now, if I am right, the surfacing of this tape is huge for the prosecution because it can't be a surprise at trial now.  It gives investigators time to rule it out.  Hoover took them out at the knees.
I do not think that the way the house is left is nessesarily a reason to think they left in a hurry.  The housing market down here for the past year has been horrific.  If moved to PR then they might not have had the money to take their furniture and belongings as its extremely costly to move and ship those items, I am sure the priorities came first, such as their cars, personal clothing, some childrens toys....
I am just taking into consideration the economy down here and how many of those who have come to the main land of the USA are now leaving due to no work, bad economy, and inability to keep up with payments.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: January 14, 2009, 10:07:30 AM »

from luvmyboys.....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        HI YOU GUYS THIS IS MY VERY 1ST TIME EVER DOING THIS I WAS WANTING TO SHARE SOMETHING I FOUND LAst night..and i really have no idea where to put it down at so this is the only place i could find so HERE GOES!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Monster mom Casey Anthony wants to have another baby!<br /><br />That’s the shocking and bizarre revelation from those at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., where Anthony, 22, is in solitary confinement and charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />The 3-year-old was last seen in June, but wasn’t reported missing until July 15.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />Incredibly, Casey says she wants to get pregnant right away so she can have a baby sister for Caylee when she is found, insiders told The ENQUIRER.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />“She is clearly delusional and doesn’t accept that her daughter Caylee is dead and that she herself is the murderer,” declared a private investigator who recently visited other inmates at the jail.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />“She talks about getting out of jail soon and having another baby and starting family life all over again.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><br />“It’s scary. Casey kept saying Caylee will want a sister to play with, so it’ll be a big surprise. Nobody knows what her sicko game is. If it’s an act to convince people she really believes Caylee’s still alive, then it’s very bad theater.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/>” <br /><br />For more details, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER — on newsstands now!<br /><br />News website - <a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm5hdGlvbmFsZW5xdWlyZXIuY29tL2Nhc2V5X2FudGhvbnlfYW5vdGhlcl9iYWJ5L2NyaW1lLzYzNDY4" target="_blank">http://www. nationalenquirer. com/casey_anthony_another_baby/crime/63468</a>

Sounds like defense spinning.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1535 on: January 14, 2009, 10:07:35 AM »

Okay, let me see if I got this straight...

Psychic says it came to her in a dream early on the 15th
Psychic calls D Casey at 3:00 am on the 15th to tell him where to look
D Casey says he is on the phone with the psychic at 9:15 am on the 15th. (his latest story, anyways)

with me so far????

How come D Casey calls Hoover on the 14th, telling him to come to his office on the morning of the 15th so that they can go get Caylee, who is dead?

His next story will be that he had a vision that a psychic would call him in the middle of the night telling him where to look, and that he had better call Hoover now so that he will be ready to go with him.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: January 14, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »

thanks boo, noone ever makes me feel invisible here, its my own self paranoia that I have.  lets say a shy monkey coming out her shell, and the best thing about this group, is I have made friends in here, and getting over my shyness.   That is really good to read....the more you post the less shy you will be. I have a lot of insights to add, I know i miss heaps on the case, you all talk so much, and adding updates, and I miss a lot. WE are do...but just ask for a little update and remember to go the  the thread with the latest media.....Thanks to Blonde....it's a great place to get caught up   I just hope some things I can add too.  I have some knowledge on decomp, only last year I left my job as a mortuary worker.  I wanted to get into embalming, but I suffer from chemical sensitivities.  All my job entailed, was pick up the deceased from their point of death, and take them to the funeral home (morgue)  some times, my job entailed picking up body pieces from car accidents, sometimes, that involved searching in tree tops for body pieces, they flew that high from impact.  Pick up a head in a paddock, all part of my job. Holy Moley!!!  And, as much as every body thinks, a mortuary worker is the one left to deal with the body , and pieces, unless its a crime scene, but then, we still sat around for hours waiting for the Ds to give us the all clear to take the body to the coroner.  Usually tho, accidental deaths, car wrecks, kids drowning, the elderly, was my job.  I just picked up the body, and take it to the funeral home.  In USA you call the morgue.  I am not doing this work any more.  However, I havent been too well, but my ambition is to get right back into it, and even more so, is become a profiler.  Thats my dream.  Dreams DO come true....I say never give up on your dreams!!  I tell you, I can sit face to face with anyone, and read them like a book. 

Good Morning Monks...old and new!! Thanks for your insight Lucinda......I look forward to reading more from you. Monks  what have I missed since yesterday evening??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: January 14, 2009, 10:10:50 AM »

This is part of the video at the vacant house - that shows the bags were still there.
In case you guys haven't seen it yet.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?action=view&current=house_right.flv

Thanks, that's good to know.  So Kathy Belich was wrong and at least some of the bags are still there:

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1538 on: January 14, 2009, 10:12:20 AM »

Okay, let me see if I got this straight...

Psychic says it came to her in a dream early on the 15th
Psychic calls D Casey at 3:00 am on the 15th to tell him where to look
D Casey says he is on the phone with the psychic at 9:15 am on the 15th. (his latest story, anyways)

with me so far????

How come D Casey calls Hoover on the 14th, telling him to come to his office on the morning of the 15th so that they can go get Caylee, who is dead?

His next story will be that he had a vision that a psychic would call him in the middle of the night telling him where to look, and that he had better call Hoover now so that he will be ready to go with him.

Out of the thousands and thousands and thousands of psychic tips we had a fun time reading at their release during the doc dump, WHY THIS PSYCHIC?  Why believe this one individual D. Casey?  If you did not take the others seriously and investigate them to the fullest, WHY this one?
If she is a true psychic and this is in fact proven real, well then may the heavens open up and gum balls fall!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: January 14, 2009, 10:12:32 AM »

Pretty sure this is the cop.  Myspace search Rich Cain:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=84205385

adogntime

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46961

Here is a better picture of him.  Appears he is married:

http://www.policelink.com/member/dogntime

The only reason why I care at all is because Casey was known to have "dated" 2-3 cops and maybe more. 

Do you think Casey would "date" an ugly cop to get something she wanted? I mean.. how much is she willing to lower her standards, I wonder?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.