March 29, 2024, 01:22:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 361916 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: January 14, 2009, 10:12:41 AM »

Im gonna say one thing.  All our posts in here by the thousands, that I cant keep up with, I did see sleuthing monkeys, and im proud of those involved.  Has nancy mentioned monkey sleuthing on her show yet?
Also, I want to thank all my monkeys who report the media shows I cant see in Australia.
Now, Im gonna say, the defense is all piss and wind, we cant get our monkey nickers in a twist.  From all i read, its laughable the defense attempts.  Wait till the trial yall, you need a break from this current crap, cos thats all it is, nonsense crap. 
Have a breather, at least a break for a few days.  When the court case comes, we will be here 24/7.  And we wont be able to sleep.  trust me, rest up now as much as you can. 

what is this?

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: January 14, 2009, 10:12:42 AM »

Here is an interesting article on Cindy and Lois, another side show of freaks. Very interesting read complete with screenshots of emails between the two of them.. of course Murt is involved
http://beaconhell.com/blog/

thanks for the link....cin-cin and lois are 2 of a kind...they deserve each other....what I can't undersand is why Dakota has not been taken away from this woman....time and time she has exploited her granddaughter and used her ............SICK. And Murt...ohmygawd....SCARY

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: January 14, 2009, 10:12:56 AM »

Just trying to figure this out in my little monkey head. How does the video that Hoover & Casey made, create reasonable doubt that KC killed Caylee? Why do I feel stupid because I don't get it?? They could have video taped in any woods in any state and said: "see she wasn't there, she may still be alive". Same with the house, how does searching that abandoned home give reasonable doubt?? Why don't I understand this part. Same with the Kronk thing that I wrote a long reply about on the previous page. How does he being there back in Aug & the officer not looking in the bag (because he didn't want to get wet), how is that good for the defense??? Did anyone read that post I wrote yet?? It was actually a reply to this post by Today:

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

Anymonkeys???

I can explain what I sense the defense was going to do.

They found a Gonzalez that recently moved to Puerto Rico that was near the Anthony home, probably from a tip of some type.  A neighbor perhaps.  They may have wanted to introduce during the defense explanations of a possible Gonzalez Nanny that fled the country.  Now, the tape may be nothing they bring to court, but still photos of how the police did not search the premises would be.  I think this was the plan to turn at least one juror.  I have to say it is quite odd that a Gonzalez family moved to Puerto Rico so close to the Anthonys sometime in the last year according to neighbors, and that family bought this home from another Gonzalez single woman in NYC.

I see what you mean Russ, but didn't that Gonzalez family move back to PR a year ago? That doesn't fit in with the time line. Plus wouldn't the judge have to allow this as evidence, & give the prosecution the opportunity to knock it down? Which would be very easy to do. I know I don't know alot about all this court room stuff, but I know a little bit, I think! I just don't see how the defense could get away with it, though I know they can try. It just kills me seeing them getting all the focus off of the only one who is responsible, and G&C, especially CA drive me completely bananas!! The only reason (like I think Dolce was just saying)that CA is going to say KC is innocent is because she has something to lose if she doesn't. Maybe what ever involvement she may have with covering up, or KC has something else on her from over the past many years!!! I just dunno! This IS supposed to be about Caylee, 1st, then KC because she is the ONLY who has evidence AGAINST her that SHE did this to Caylee!! I wish all these other idiots would get there lying mugs off the tv, I'm so tired of all the BS and all this reasonable doubt cr@p!!! ENOUGH already, geeeeeessssssshhhhhhhhh!!

I thought about the timeframe from when they moved according to the neighbor.  Was it actually a year, or sometime within the last year?  We don't know exactly when they moved, but oddly the house is not sold and still has their stuff there as if they left "in a hurry".

Now, if I am right, the surfacing of this tape is huge for the prosecution because it can't be a surprise at trial now.  It gives investigators time to rule it out.  Hoover took them out at the knees.

I'm not sure if that's an exact time (one year) that's just what I read somewhere, or heard? Maybe wftv? I am surprise that they still own the house and it was left like that. I wonder if those were their pepsi machines, or did strangers dump them there over the last year? Either way it is strange. Are they still paying the mortgage on this house I wonder? I really hope LE checks them out regardless whether or not they are related to this case, just so they can rule them out of being involved in this story in any way shape or form. I mean, they could be unknowningly involved (if KC was using there house for any reason, even if they didn't know). Anyhow I hope it all gets checked out so it can be ruled out. How could the defense just spring this up and them? Can the prosecution just spring things up on the defense? Thought it had to be released to them so they can check it out. Why doesn't the defense have to do that? That I don't understand.

Ok, I have to go for a little while, my morning is disappearing and I have alot to do. I have to stop this monkey business for awhile!! Sorry, no offense Monkeys!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: January 14, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »

I must admit that it was me who brought the German Gonzales name over here.  It came from the Joys Angels chat site.  I was very carefull to post warning to take the info for what it is worth.

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up.  Because I started on this forum later than most of you monkeys, I am not really familiar with Joy Wray.  I do, however, totally get it that not many people think very highly of her.  LOL  But I am curious, still.  Doesn't Joy claim to be involved in the case?  Something like a husband that is a PI?  Could it be that she was privy to a defense move to find someone to hang their reasonable doubt on, ie. Hernan "Nanny" Gonzalez and she just heard the name wrong?  Or maybe his name actually did come up during a meter reader discussion and he's this mysterious 3rd reader that LP speaks of. (Wild speculation, obviously with that last one!)

If Joy overheard the information, I could see pretty easily where a "Hernan Gonzalez" was confused with a "German Gonzales" or a "Herman Gonzalez." 

But too, could she have been privy to actual information regarding the case, not just a defense tactic?  Like I said above, I get that people don't hold her in high regard, but I think the info is still worth investigating/thinking about at the very least.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: January 14, 2009, 10:14:18 AM »

I thought about the timeframe from when they moved according to the neighbor.  Was it actually a year, or sometime within the last year?  We don't know exactly when they moved, but oddly the house is not sold and still has their stuff there as if they left "in a hurry".

Now, if I am right, the surfacing of this tape is huge for the prosecution because it can't be a surprise at trial now.  It gives investigators time to rule it out.  Hoover took them out at the knees.
I do not think that the way the house is left is nessesarily a reason to think they left in a hurry.  The housing market down here for the past year has been horrific.  If moved to PR then they might not have had the money to take their furniture and belongings as its extremely costly to move and ship those items, I am sure the priorities came first, such as their cars, personal clothing, some childrens toys....
I am just taking into consideration the economy down here and how many of those who have come to the main land of the USA are now leaving due to no work, bad economy, and inability to keep up with payments.

I don't see the home in foreclosure though.  Maybe I missed where the bad economy affected these people and they are unable to pay the mortgage while they live in Puerto Rico.   I see no tax liens.  The front yard is being kept immaculate.  From the pictures someone remarked as if there are toys and furniture inside.  If they are paying the mortgage and taxes, living in Puerto Rico, I ask why and how.  Maybe they are "rich", as Casey said ZFG was.  Remember she wove real people into her lies like some speculate KioMarie Cruz Torres (oddly the nieghbors last name on Brackenwood) was the centerpiece of her description of ZFG.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: January 14, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »

good night monkeys, sorry I poured my heart out and it got ignored, can klass or red delete it please.  I will refrain from doing it again.

Oh Lucinda I'm sorry. I just reread your post, I missed that whole first sentance. I know how you feel it happens to me alot too, even today I wrote a long post and only one monkey replied to it. I know it's not on purpose, it just happens. Just don't feel ignored, you're not. Every monkey here loves you, don't worry!! (((Monkey Hugs)))

Nighty Night again, see you tonight, or tomorrow morning!!

Again I'm such a dumb monkey today. I re-reread your post, I ONLY read the 1st sentance!! Again I'm sorry!! Just remember you are not being ignored (I have to tell myself that sometimes). I think we're all just too busy. Many times I say I'll go back to reading a post, and I never do. Some monkeys are also many pages behind, like me ALOT of times!!

QuietMonkey Today 

It happens on an almost daily occurrence.. at this point, it's almost amusing.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: January 14, 2009, 10:15:39 AM »

gonna try and clean this up a bit...

HI YOU GUYS THIS IS MY VERY 1ST TIME EVER DOING THIS I WAS WANTING TO SHARE SOMETHING I FOUND LAst night..and i really have no idea where to put it down at so this is the only place i could find so HERE GOES!!!                                                                                                                                                      Monster mom Casey Anthony wants to have another baby!
That’s the shocking and bizarre revelation from those at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., where Anthony, 22, is in solitary confinement and charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.  The 3-year-old was last seen in June, but wasn’t reported missing until July 15.  Incredibly, Casey says she wants to get pregnant right away so she can have a baby sister for Caylee when she is found, insiders told The ENQUIRER.

She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.

“She is clearly delusional and doesn’t accept that her daughter Caylee is dead and that she herself is the murderer,” declared a private investigator who recently visited other inmates at the jail.

“She talks about getting out of jail soon and having another baby and starting family life all over again.

“It’s scary. Casey kept saying Caylee will want a sister to play with, so it’ll be a big surprise. Nobody knows what her sicko game is. If it’s an act to convince people she really believes Caylee’s still alive, then it’s very bad theater.”

For more details, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER — on newsstands now!

I missed this.....this is IMO a planted story...by the defense....

She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.

“She is clearly delusional and doesn’t accept that her daughter Caylee is dead and that she herself is the murderer,” declared a private investigator who recently visited other inmates at the jail.

“She talks about getting out of jail soon and having another baby and starting family life all over again.

The above is all BS....I swear they are going to try to use the post partum or something along those lines as a defense....BS

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: January 14, 2009, 10:16:06 AM »

good night monkeys, sorry I poured my heart out and it got ignored, can klass or red delete it please.  I will refrain from doing it again.

(((Lucinda))) big monkey hugs or you. I read everything, or try to. I am always behind, it seems. Please keep sharing..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: January 14, 2009, 10:16:40 AM »

I must admit that it was me who brought the German Gonzales name over here.  It came from the Joys Angels chat site.  I was very carefull to post warning to take the info for what it is worth.

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up.  Because I started on this forum later than most of you monkeys, I am not really familiar with Joy Wray.  I do, however, totally get it that not many people think very highly of her.  LOL  But I am curious, still.  Doesn't Joy claim to be involved in the case?  Something like a husband that is a PI?  Could it be that she was privy to a defense move to find someone to hang their reasonable doubt on, ie. Hernan "Nanny" Gonzalez and she just heard the name wrong?  Or maybe his name actually did come up during a meter reader discussion and he's this mysterious 3rd reader that LP speaks of. (Wild speculation, obviously with that last one!)

If Joy overheard the information, I could see pretty easily where a "Hernan Gonzalez" was confused with a "German Gonzales" or a "Herman Gonzalez." 

But too, could she have been privy to actual information regarding the case, not just a defense tactic?  Like I said above, I get that people don't hold her in high regard, but I think the info is still worth investigating/thinking about at the very least.

Hernan Gonzalez.  Her Nan Gonzalez. Her Nanny Gonzalez.   

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1549 on: January 14, 2009, 10:16:54 AM »

Okay, let me see if I got this straight...

Psychic says it came to her in a dream early on the 15th
Psychic calls D Casey at 3:00 am on the 15th to tell him where to look
D Casey says he is on the phone with the psychic at 9:15 am on the 15th. (his latest story, anyways)

with me so far????

How come D Casey calls Hoover on the 14th, telling him to come to his office on the morning of the 15th so that they can go get Caylee, who is dead?

His next story will be that he had a vision that a psychic would call him in the middle of the night telling him where to look, and that he had better call Hoover now so that he will be ready to go with him.

Out of the thousands and thousands and thousands of psychic tips we had a fun time reading at their release during the doc dump, WHY THIS PSYCHIC?  Why believe this one individual D. Casey?  If you did not take the others seriously and investigate them to the fullest, WHY this one?
If she is a true psychic and this is in fact proven real, well then may the heavens open up and gum balls fall!

And this is what baffles me the most...

Why do these people keep inserting themselves into this story?  If it can be easily proven by LE with FACTS that she was never on the phone with D Casey, then why even go there?  IMO, the 15 minutes of fame would not be worth it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: January 14, 2009, 10:17:54 AM »

Russ, I agree. I enjoyed reading your posts too, we think alike. I think that when this all shakes out, Baez is somehow involved with this 'search' and will face BIG trouble.. love it
As far as Kronk, I haven't made any decisions about him yet, I am too uncertain. As Judge Judy says, "it doesnt make sense, and if it doesnt make sense, its not true"

sneaking in beside you.....and Russ

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: January 14, 2009, 10:19:06 AM »

gonna try and clean this up a bit...

HI YOU GUYS THIS IS MY VERY 1ST TIME EVER DOING THIS I WAS WANTING TO SHARE SOMETHING I FOUND LAst night..and i really have no idea where to put it down at so this is the only place i could find so HERE GOES!!!                                                                                                                                                      Monster mom Casey Anthony wants to have another baby!
That’s the shocking and bizarre revelation from those at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., where Anthony, 22, is in solitary confinement and charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.  The 3-year-old was last seen in June, but wasn’t reported missing until July 15.  Incredibly, Casey says she wants to get pregnant right away so she can have a baby sister for Caylee when she is found, insiders told The ENQUIRER.

“It’s scary. Casey kept saying Caylee will want a sister to play with, so it’ll be a big surprise. Nobody knows what her sicko game is. If it’s an act to convince people she really believes Caylee’s still alive, then it’s very bad theater.”

For more details, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER — on newsstands now!

I missed this.....this is IMO a planted story...by the defense....

The above is all BS....I swear they are going to try to use the post partum or something along those lines as a defense....BS

It does sound like...  she can shout like this and make people *think* she's crazy, but it's all a very crafted ploy by her and her lawyers to use to her benefit in court.

When I was younger, and had to walk from my friend's house to my own house (at night, just down the very dark street), I would start talking to myself .. I'd say crazy things. I was hoping that any freaks lurking around would want to keep clear of me because I was nuts.      

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: January 14, 2009, 10:19:27 AM »

thanks boo, noone ever makes me feel invisible here, its my own self paranoia that I have.  lets say a shy monkey coming out her shell, and the best thing about this group, is I have made friends in here, and getting over my shyness.  I have a lot of insights to add, I know i miss heaps on the case, you all talk so much, and adding updates, and I miss a lot.  I just hope some things I can add too.  I have some knowledge on decomp, only last year I left my job as a mortuary worker.  I wanted to get into embalming, but I suffer from chemical sensitivities.  All my job entailed, was pick up the deceased from their point of death, and take them to the funeral home (morgue)  some times, my job entailed picking up body pieces from car accidents, sometimes, that involved searching in tree tops for body pieces, they flew that high from impact.  Pick up a head in a paddock, all part of my job.  And, as much as every body thinks, a mortuary worker is the one left to deal with the body , and pieces, unless its a crime scene, but then, we still sat around for hours waiting for the Ds to give us the all clear to take the body to the coroner.  Usually tho, accidental deaths, car wrecks, kids drowning, the elderly, was my job.  I just picked up the body, and take it to the funeral home.  In USA you call the morgue.  I am not doing this work any more.  However, I havent been too well, but my ambition is to get right back into it, and even more so, is become a profiler.  Thats my dream.  I tell you, I can sit face to face with anyone, and read them like a book

Lucinda - that sounds like a job that you would be well suited for, profiler.   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: January 14, 2009, 10:19:35 AM »

Nice picture of the body location I thought I would post.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1554 on: January 14, 2009, 10:21:19 AM »

Hernan Gonzalez.  Her Nan Gonzalez. Her Nanny Gonzalez.   

Oooohhhh!  Good one!  I like that!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: January 14, 2009, 10:22:37 AM »

Russ, I agree. I enjoyed reading your posts too, we think alike. I think that when this all shakes out, Baez is somehow involved with this 'search' and will face BIG trouble.. love it
As far as Kronk, I haven't made any decisions about him yet, I am too uncertain. As Judge Judy says, "it doesnt make sense, and if it doesnt make sense, its not true"

sneaking in beside you.....and Russ
Wait, lemme skoochie over a bit..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: January 14, 2009, 10:22:45 AM »

Russ - thanks, I created that map 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1557 on: January 14, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »

I don't see the home in foreclosure though.  Maybe I missed where the bad economy affected these people and they are unable to pay the mortgage while they live in Puerto Rico.   I see no tax liens.  The front yard is being kept immaculate.  From the pictures someone remarked as if there are toys and furniture inside.  If they are paying the mortgage and taxes, living in Puerto Rico, I ask why and how.  Maybe they are "rich", as Casey said ZFG was.  Remember she wove real people into her lies like some speculate KioMarie Cruz Torres (oddly the nieghbors last name on Brackenwood) was the centerpiece of her description of ZFG.
I have no doubt that she has woven these real people into her story, I just do not think they left in the night back to PR or spuratically.  If they found good work in PR then they could afford to maintain their property until the economy strengthens and they can sell at the better price.  I know several families who are doing this very thing right now.  One girl I went to college with has moved back to Shanghai and pays all of her bills from there for her home in Gainesville, FL.  She was not making enough here in the States to pay for her lifestyle, but the economy would not have payed the mortage off if she sold the house, so she is sitting on it.  Her furniture stayed as well, she sold her car, and moved.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: January 14, 2009, 10:26:35 AM »

Russ - thanks, I created that map 

You did good work because it is much better with Zillow and parcels than the google map.  Can you expand that to include the other Gonzalez home too then?  You are the best at these maps.  Did you do the video version of pings too?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: January 14, 2009, 10:27:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys..

Let's not forget that LE has* overwhelming evidence* against Casey.Don't lose faith,Casey will be convicted...
TATERKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Yes thank you for the nice reminder!  I shall put that reminder on my BlackBerry to remind me each morning, sort of as a "pick me up". 

Hi Dearheart!!I hope you and the twins are doing so well...Smile That is a good idea Dolce! A pick me up reminder for sure.Ya know what?If Le had said something vague like *good*,*enough*,or *plenty*,I'd be more concerned then I am.As soon as I read the word *overwhelming*,I was immediatly at rest about all that is coming down the pike for Casey.We can listen and hear all sorts of things on a daily basis that causes us angst but when the end comes,I just know it is us that will be overwhelmed at the evidence they have against her.We all must remember that we are not insiders and privy to all the information.Casey will be convicted and I am 100 percent sure of it.Like I said,keep the faith and know that when doubt rises up against you,the devil is a LIAR..Hugs to you and the babies...Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.