April 25, 2024, 08:18:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363296 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: January 14, 2009, 10:49:23 AM »

Is Casey really standing around screaming to the other inmates??   That doesnet seem like her style.  Is she really trying to act crazy or just trying to fit in so she wont get the crud beat our of her when she is put amongst them????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: January 14, 2009, 10:51:26 AM »

Russ - thanks, I created that map 

And I thank you...I am terrible with the maps and the pings...but this one is so clear and leaves nothing to imagine or guess at!  Klaas you are de BOMB!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: January 14, 2009, 10:51:49 AM »

thanks klass, thanks everyone.  I love you all, and you all have made me feel so welcome.  Just fighting with my hubby over work, he cant stand me doing mortuary work, he would rather see me busting my guts cleaning motels, he does not understand my passion. Let alone encourage me.  Goodnight, sorry for my outburst. 

My mother is a funeral director, my sister has also worked at a funeral home, and my sister's husband not only works at the funeral home, but he also picks up bodies.. and on the side, he and my sister have their own business doing "bio clean" stuff, including crime scene clean-ups.  They get the dirtiest looks from people when they talk about this kind of work (especially about the business). People actually have called them morbid and think they get off on doing this kind of work.   

It takes a special kind of person to be in this line of work.

thank you so much anothermonkey
you know what im talking about.  Someone has to do it, doesnt make you a morticia adams    Like my hubby thinks of me.  It repulses him so much, also, he hates anything I persue an interest in, re murder cases.  He is a good man, but just does not understand my passions with murder, victims of crime and my obsessive compulsive attitude towards justice for caylee.  Good night, Im really going now, you all cheered me up heaps. 

I'm sorry your husband doesn't get where you're coming from.  HUGS!!  You do have people here you can talk to, though. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: January 14, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »

The Ants will never have a funeral service for Caylee...they know as soon as they do that LE will bear down on them...possible arrests in the future????  I think I even remember reading that somewhere.  Anybody remember?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1604 on: January 14, 2009, 10:52:22 AM »

She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.

can she have a cell phone in jail?

I don't know. I wouldn't think so but who knows. People in jail figure out way's to get all kinds of things. It is possible that JB let her use his phone during one of their meetings since their conversations are private.
KitKat, That's it!!! That is why the Scamthonys haven't visited!! They talk to her when JB goes to the jail... 

No - I think they mean JAIL CELL not cell phone. But I could be wrong - it has happened before!! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1605 on: January 14, 2009, 10:52:30 AM »

good night monkeys, sorry I poured my heart out and it got ignored, can klass or red delete it please.  I will refrain from doing it again.

Lucinda, I felt like I was being ignored last night. Hugs to you. I could never do what you were doing for a living. Hugs to you. Sorry I can't post more as I am at work and would like to keep my job.  JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: January 14, 2009, 10:53:29 AM »

Is Casey really standing around screaming to the other inmates??   That doesnet seem like her style.  Is she really trying to act crazy or just trying to fit in so she wont get the crud beat our of her when she is put amongst them????

If you're the wackjob who yells about getting pregnant in a prison full of women, I'd think most would leave you alone. In fact, you might not even have to worry about what happens if you drop the soap.    (Of course she probably showers seperately.... darnit!!)

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: January 14, 2009, 10:53:46 AM »

I missed this.....this is IMO a planted story...by the defense....

She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.

“She is clearly delusional and doesn’t accept that her daughter Caylee is dead and that she herself is the murderer,” declared a private investigator who recently visited other inmates at the jail.

“She talks about getting out of jail soon and having another baby and starting family life all over again.

The above is all BS....I swear they are going to try to use the post partum or something along those lines as a defense....BS

It does sound like...  she can shout like this and make people *think* she's crazy, but it's all a very crafted ploy by her and her lawyers to use to her benefit in court.

When I was younger, and had to walk from my friend's house to my own house (at night, just down the very dark street), I would start talking to myself .. I'd say crazy things. I was hoping that any freaks lurking around would want to keep clear of me because I was nuts.      

ahahahaha...now that's funny!! 

I wish someone would go up and slap the pi** out of her, seriously. I would send them money for commissary.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: January 14, 2009, 10:54:48 AM »

From Clerk of Courts

1/15/2009 0900 MANUAL - HEARING ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR

Wonder if this will involve the request for TES records?  Read somewhere Tim is on why to FL.

1/8/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE

Anyone know what this means?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: January 14, 2009, 10:56:18 AM »

This case has caught us all up, why not others in Orlando ? Who are right there and following their " hunches " Do you think that ppl in Orlando who are aware of this case weren't keeping their eyes open and looking ? I would have if it had been near me. I would have looked at things in my 'hood with a different eye. 
Meter reader guy said that he figured a swamp was a good place to put something like that. I thought it was dry there in June ? And if the pavers were a clue ? don't know where that came from, who would have put pavers in a swamp / bog, etc as markers.
Maybe Cindy and Lee, etc did some searches and found that house tied to the name Gonzalez.
The Ants were aware that LE weren't looking for other suspects. And they decided to go that route for court. Before the child was found.       
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: January 14, 2009, 10:56:54 AM »

Russ - thanks, I created that map 

You did good work because it is much better with Zillow and parcels than the google map.  Can you expand that to include the other Gonzalez home too then?  You are the best at these maps.  Did you do the video version of pings too?

Yes, I can do the Zillow on the abandoned home..give me a few.  Yes, I did the video version of the pings from KCJackies maps, there is an option to download the 3d map.  I did that and then uploaded to youtube.

Looks like a dirt road, or perhaps a worn pathway for foot travel. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: January 14, 2009, 10:57:04 AM »

"A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE"

what does this mean, exactly? correspondence (letter? notes?) filed from Casey.. or from Casey's records? or..    HUH

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: January 14, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »

Here is an interesting article on Cindy and Lois, another side show of freaks. Very interesting read complete with screenshots of emails between the two of them.. of course Murt is involved
http://beaconhell.com/blog/

thanks for the link....cin-cin and lois are 2 of a kind...they deserve each other....what I can't undersand is why Dakota has not been taken away from this woman....time and time she has exploited her granddaughter and used her ............SICK. And Murt...ohmygawd....SCARY
What I would like to know is Lois and Joy do they not have some kind of life, Joy sucking up to Cindy, and Lois fighting with Cindy, and both of them have kids to take care of.

Both seem to me to be women who crave attention and are not getting it...or so they think

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: January 14, 2009, 10:58:52 AM »

I don't know. I wouldn't think so but who knows. People in jail figure out way's to get all kinds of things. It is possible that JB let her use his phone during one of their meetings since their conversations are private.
KitKat, That's it!!! That is why the Scamthonys haven't visited!! They talk to her when JB goes to the jail... 

No - I think they mean JAIL CELL not cell phone. But I could be wrong - it has happened before!! 

well duh, that is why i shouldn't post in the morning....LOL 

Regrets, I've had a few......
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: January 14, 2009, 10:59:17 AM »

I highlighted in red what I was referring to boyzmom.. I really think Baez is letting her use his phone to get around the recorded visitations..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1615 on: January 14, 2009, 10:59:26 AM »

From Clerk of Courts

1/15/2009 0900 MANUAL - HEARING ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR

Wonder if this will involve the request for TES records?  Read somewhere Tim is on why to FL.

Anyone know what this means?

It would appear that part of her record in jail has been filed with the court - could be anything from misbehavior to records from having her brought into court.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: January 14, 2009, 10:59:30 AM »

thanks klass, thanks everyone.  I love you all, and you all have made me feel so welcome.  Just fighting with my hubby over work, he cant stand me doing mortuary work, he would rather see me busting my guts cleaning motels, he does not understand my passion. Let alone encourage me.  Goodnight, sorry for my outburst. 

My mother is a funeral director, my sister has also worked at a funeral home, and my sister's husband not only works at the funeral home, but he also picks up bodies.. and on the side, he and my sister have their own business doing "bio clean" stuff, including crime scene clean-ups.  They get the dirtiest looks from people when they talk about this kind of work (especially about the business). People actually have called them morbid and think they get off on doing this kind of work.   

It takes a special kind of person to be in this line of work.

It sure does.....and what would many families do without them

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1617 on: January 14, 2009, 10:59:39 AM »

what does this mean, exactly? correspondence (letter? notes?) filed from Casey.. or from Casey's records? or..    HUH
Sounds to me like they are pulling for access to tapes of recorded phone conversation, recorded letters sent, or recorded jailhouse visits.

Perhaps they are getting her phone log in order to see if she called D. Casey at any point.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1618 on: January 14, 2009, 11:00:00 AM »

Baez did make a comment that names that we have not heard of yet will come out at trial. I think Russ is on to something thinking that abandoned house and the people involved with this house, might be part of the defense.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: January 14, 2009, 11:01:59 AM »

Sounds to me like they are pulling for access to tapes of recorded phone conversation, recorded letters sent, or recorded jailhouse visits.

Perhaps they are getting her phone log in order to see if she called D. Casey at any point.

Oh, ok! Thanks, that certainly makes more sense!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.