April 24, 2024, 01:03:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363223 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: January 14, 2009, 11:02:22 AM »

Well spank my monkey, has it ever been reported who the cop was that showed up at the site wehre the meter reader discovered Caylee?

Yes

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

Deputy Sheriff Richard Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007, but that allegation was deemed unfounded, the sheriff's report showed. The outcome of a similar complaint against him in December 2006 was not available Tuesday.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: January 14, 2009, 11:04:07 AM »

This case has caught us all up, why not others in Orlando ? Who are right there and following their " hunches " Do you think that ppl in Orlando who are aware of this case weren't keeping their eyes open and looking ? I would have if it had been near me. I would have looked at things in my 'hood with a different eye. 
Meter reader guy said that he figured a swamp was a good place to put something like that. I thought it was dry there in June ? And if the pavers were a clue ? don't know where that came from, who would have put pavers in a swamp / bog, etc as markers.
Maybe Cindy and Lee, etc did some searches and found that house tied to the name Gonzalez.
The Ants were aware that LE weren't looking for other suspects. And they decided to go that route for court. Before the child was found.       

I agree.  I think they found that house and the oddly peculiar situation that seems to match some of Casey's imaginary Nanny and were waiting til court to bring it up.  I think this is why Baez wanted the tips, because he can say they DIDN'T follow up on this one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: January 14, 2009, 11:04:16 AM »

Well spank my monkey, has it ever been reported who the cop was that showed up at the site wehre the meter reader discovered Caylee?

I beleive that's the one they just released the name of, Richard "Rich" Cain. 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1623 on: January 14, 2009, 11:05:34 AM »

Feces-tossing monkey on the loose in Tampa area
ASSOCIATED PRESS • January 14, 2009

Buzz up! CLEARWATER — A monkey is on the loose in Tampa Bay.

CC..    it's not polite to brag. 

But mine don't stink.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1624 on: January 14, 2009, 11:05:36 AM »

"A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE"

what does this mean, exactly? correspondence (letter? notes?) filed from Casey.. or from Casey's records? or..    HUH
Sounds to me like they are pulling for access to tapes of recorded phone conversation, recorded letters sent, or recorded jailhouse visits.

Perhaps they are getting her phone log in order to see if she called D. Casey at any point.

Oh, ok! Thanks, that certainly makes more sense!
I do not know that for sure, was just makin a guess and throwin it out there given all that we know is going on so far with this case.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: January 14, 2009, 11:05:54 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I woke up this morning and something was bothering me.  Cindy is a total idiot.  She said in that email to Lois that Casey is innocent, BUT sometime yesterday tv was playing that clip of Casey saying to Lee to look at places FAMILIAR to us and our family. So then why would the invisible nanny take Caylee to places familiar to the family or would even know places familiar to the family and Lee and Casey if Casey really wanted anyone to believe her cockin bull story. And Cindy still believes this crap. 
I dislike Cindy just as much as the next guy.  I honestly think the only reason why she is continuing to back up her daughter even after all this has come out, is simply because she has something to lose if she DID NOT back her up. 
The Anthony's are NOT a loving bunch, not in the very least bit.  They are a group of individuals called a "family" yet are only out for each their own selves.  Cindy and George both have profitted off of Caylees demise, Lee has gotten a piece of cake from it all too....
Cindy will not ever admit what her daughter has done, no matter what you throw at her, she has to be the victim, Cindy MUST be the victim...its how Cindy is.  Her world has always and will always revolve around her.  Where do you think Casey gets her mentality from?
Cindy is and will continue to be the next victim of Casey, and that is alright with Cindy as she HOPES to get the "pitty party money fest" that comes with it.

If Cindy even gave clues that she thought CASEY was guilty, guess what that would do to Baez' defense.  I am thinking that the lawyers have some say so as to what she is saying.

Sorry, I didnt get scrolled down far enough on previous post. 

I agree... the A's can't go public and admit that Casey killed Caylee, and I'm sure they have been advised to not talk about their feelings in public. Besides that, how many parents would go on national t.v. and tell the world that their child is a cold-blooded killer? How many parents would so readily turn against their child in public? I might in my mind and in my heart, come to hate them for what they did... but I would not tell the rest of the world how I felt. It's called "saving face", something my parents and grandparents used to talk about when I was growing up. You might have a lot of dirty little secrets within your own family, but you keep them to yourself, you don't go announcing it to the rest of the world.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: January 14, 2009, 11:06:33 AM »

Russ - thanks, I created that map 

You did good work because it is much better with Zillow and parcels than the google map.  Can you expand that to include the other Gonzalez home too then?  You are the best at these maps.  Did you do the video version of pings too?

Yes, I can do the Zillow on the abandoned home..give me a few.  Yes, I did the video version of the pings from KCJackies maps, there is an option to download the 3d map.  I did that and then uploaded to youtube.

bump
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: January 14, 2009, 11:06:34 AM »

Good morning Monkeys..

Let's not forget that LE has* overwhelming evidence* against Casey.Don't lose faith,Casey will be convicted...

Hi Tate!  Yep...they have so much more than we are aware of.....I too have faith in the LE and the case against her!!  All this other stuff is a smoke screen .......BJ better start thinking about his next career

Hi Sunny!!!!!! It's always good to see you! Yep, smoke screen for sure..LE has continually remained focused and I am so grateful and truly believe they are sitting on ready to start the trial and prove they are not the bumbling idiot's they have been portrayed as by the otherside.. We should have a huge Monkey Fest here on the board immediatly after the sentencing..Can anyone say Party?

We should write a letter or take out space to thank all the LE and prosecutors and media who worked so diligently to see that Caylee got justice!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: January 14, 2009, 11:06:51 AM »

You did good work because it is much better with Zillow and parcels than the google map.  Can you expand that to include the other Gonzalez home too then?  You are the best at these maps.  Did you do the video version of pings too?

Yes, I can do the Zillow on the abandoned home..give me a few.  Yes, I did the video version of the pings from KCJackies maps, there is an option to download the 3d map.  I did that and then uploaded to youtube.

Here's the birdseye view of this area:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6hs86v8ts&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=36360863&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

I don't know how to do a snapshot of it, hopefully no one already posted this, I'm behind again trying to catch up.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: January 14, 2009, 11:08:15 AM »

bump

Check google maps for a better more detailed picture.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: January 14, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »

thanks klass, thanks everyone.  I love you all, and you all have made me feel so welcome.  Just fighting with my hubby over work, he cant stand me doing mortuary work, he would rather see me busting my guts cleaning motels, he does not understand my passion. Let alone encourage me.  Goodnight, sorry for my outburst. 

My mother is a funeral director, my sister has also worked at a funeral home, and my sister's husband not only works at the funeral home, but he also picks up bodies.. and on the side, he and my sister have their own business doing "bio clean" stuff, including crime scene clean-ups.  They get the dirtiest looks from people when they talk about this kind of work (especially about the business). People actually have called them morbid and think they get off on doing this kind of work.   

It takes a special kind of person to be in this line of work.

thank you so much anothermonkey
you know what im talking about.  Someone has to do it, doesnt make you a morticia adams    Like my hubby thinks of me.  It repulses him so much, also, he hates anything I persue an interest in, re murder cases.  He is a good man, but just does not understand my passions with murder, victims of crime and my obsessive compulsive attitude towards justice for caylee.  Good night, Im really going now, you all cheered me up heaps. 

Most of the people who I've met - who work at funeral homes  and do mortuary work - have the biggest hearts in the world.  God Bless every one of them!   
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1631 on: January 14, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »

Its Ok, sorry for that.  im never ignored in here.  I am just feeling down.  You all rock, I did not expect an answer, maybe I did, my husband does not want me to go back to the funeral parlour to work anymore.  Its a sore issue here, so maybe I just wanted you all to say wow what a grat job you are doing, I dunno.  We are so broke, and cleaning motels kills me physically, I cant do it nay more. 

Sorry you're feeling down, Lucinda.  I read and enjoy your posts--I'm always just so behind these days that I don't respond much.  Hope your job situation gets better soon.  Your interesting Aussie perspective is welcome, and I hope you'll be around!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: January 14, 2009, 11:08:47 AM »

"A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE"

what does this mean, exactly? correspondence (letter? notes?) filed from Casey.. or from Casey's records? or..    HUH
Sounds to me like they are pulling for access to tapes of recorded phone conversation, recorded letters sent, or recorded jailhouse visits.

Perhaps they are getting her phone log in order to see if she called D. Casey at any point.

Oh, ok! Thanks, that certainly makes more sense!
I do not know that for sure, was just makin a guess and throwin it out there given all that we know is going on so far with this case.

Dolce - it looks like that Heathers Animations site doesn't allow direct links.  I saved to my PC then uploaded in photobucket.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: January 14, 2009, 11:09:04 AM »

Baez did make a comment that names that we have not heard of yet will come out at trial. I think Russ is on to something thinking that abandoned house and the people involved with this house, might be part of the defense.

That would be good to find out everything about the house for the past few years.
When did ppl actually live there.
Anyone have a picture of the whole house, all the way around it?
If it was boarded up or not.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: January 14, 2009, 11:09:10 AM »

From Clerk of Courts

1/15/2009 0900 MANUAL - HEARING ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR

Wonder if this will involve the request for TES records?  Read somewhere Tim is on why to FL.

1/8/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE
1/8/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE

Anyone know what this means?

I haven't a clue on either

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: January 14, 2009, 11:09:12 AM »

Here's the birdseye view of this area:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6hs86v8ts&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=36360863&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

I don't know how to do a snapshot of it, hopefully no one already posted this, I'm behind again trying to catch up.

Looks like a fence.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1636 on: January 14, 2009, 11:10:27 AM »

Forgive me form skipping ahead, as I have not caught up yet.

My question is this, is the abandoned house close to the Anthony's and how close is it? Would the pings match? Remember
everyone saying she stayed home all night on the 15th, and the pings matched? Could she have been holed up in this abandoned house all night texting Tony?

Thanks everyone and Good Morning!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: January 14, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »

Hope the ppl from that house never set foot in Orlando in the past year. Or since June 15th. Stupid question, do you need a passport to go from USA to PR ? PR to USA ?   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: January 14, 2009, 11:11:47 AM »

I don't think you should do that here in front of everyone. I have a real monkey pic of that too.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: January 14, 2009, 11:12:10 AM »

good night monkeys, sorry I poured my heart out and it got ignored, can klass or red delete it please.  I will refrain from doing it again.

Lucinda, I felt like I was being ignored last night. Hugs to you. I could never do what you were doing for a living. Hugs to you. Sorry I can't post more as I am at work and would like to keep my job.  JSM

I think we all have days when we feel like we're being ignored.  I know I do.  Especially when there is a lot of info coming out - like last night.   HUGS to both of you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.