April 26, 2024, 01:12:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363304 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1640 on: January 14, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »

I went to find the guests for NG tonight, because talk on another forum say Lois is going to be a guest. I'm not sure but it looked like the meter reader will be on tonight, or they are talking about the meter reader tonight.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: January 14, 2009, 11:13:27 AM »

Hope the ppl from that house never set foot in Orlando in the past year. Or since June 15th. Stupid question, do you need a passport to go from USA to PR ? PR to USA ?   

Nope.  You can travel freely to PR and back - no passport needed.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: January 14, 2009, 11:14:36 AM »

thanks boo, noone ever makes me feel invisible here, its my own self paranoia that I have.  lets say a shy monkey coming out her shell, and the best thing about this group, is I have made friends in here, and getting over my shyness.  I have a lot of insights to add, I know i miss heaps on the case, you all talk so much, and adding updates, and I miss a lot.  I just hope some things I can add too.  I have some knowledge on decomp, only last year I left my job as a mortuary worker.  I wanted to get into embalming, but I suffer from chemical sensitivities.  All my job entailed, was pick up the deceased from their point of death, and take them to the funeral home (morgue)  some times, my job entailed picking up body pieces from car accidents, sometimes, that involved searching in tree tops for body pieces, they flew that high from impact.  Pick up a head in a paddock, all part of my job.  And, as much as every body thinks, a mortuary worker is the one left to deal with the body , and pieces, unless its a crime scene, but then, we still sat around for hours waiting for the Ds to give us the all clear to take the body to the coroner.  Usually tho, accidental deaths, car wrecks, kids drowning, the elderly, was my job.  I just picked up the body, and take it to the funeral home.  In USA you call the morgue.  I am not doing this work any more.  However, I havent been too well, but my ambition is to get right back into it, and even more so, is become a profiler.  Thats my dream.  I tell you, I can sit face to face with anyone, and read them like a book. 

Lucinda,you sound like you have done some interesting work.The job of a profiler fascinates me.If it is your dream you should go for it.I would love to watch you go toe to toe with some of the clowns in this case.
I miss things here too.Some go right over my head.I don't have alot to add most of the time but I really enjoy it here.Hope I see you in the morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: January 14, 2009, 11:15:35 AM »

Yes, I can do the Zillow on the abandoned home..give me a few.  Yes, I did the video version of the pings from KCJackies maps, there is an option to download the 3d map.  I did that and then uploaded to youtube.

[/quote]

bump
[/quote]

I wonder if this house was searched by LE...I am thinking it was.....I seem to remember something early on about an abandoned house in the neighboorhood being searched.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: January 14, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »

I went to find the guests for NG tonight, because talk on another forum say Lois is going to be a guest. I'm not sure but it looked like the meter reader will be on tonight, or they are talking about the meter reader tonight.

I hope not.   Remember when Lois was called to go on the Today Show - but it never happened? 

She needs to stay away from C&G, for Dakota's sake.   good grief.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: January 14, 2009, 11:18:05 AM »

I hope not.   Remember when Lois was called to go on the Today Show - but it never happened? 

She needs to stay away from C&G, for Dakota's sake.   good grief.
I agree, so does Joy. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: January 14, 2009, 11:18:20 AM »

Just trying to figure this out in my little monkey head. How does the video that Hoover & Casey made, create reasonable doubt that KC killed Caylee? Why do I feel stupid because I don't get it?? They could have video taped in any woods in any state and said: "see she wasn't there, she may still be alive". Same with the house, how does searching that abandoned home give reasonable doubt?? Why don't I understand this part. Same with the Kronk thing that I wrote a long reply about on the previous page. How does he being there back in Aug & the officer not looking in the bag (because he didn't want to get wet), how is that good for the defense??? Did anyone read that post I wrote yet?? It was actually a reply to this post by Today:

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

Anymonkeys???

I can explain what I sense the defense was going to do.

They found a Gonzalez that recently moved to Puerto Rico that was near the Anthony home, probably from a tip of some type.  A neighbor perhaps.  They may have wanted to introduce during the defense explanations of a possible Gonzalez Nanny that fled the country.  Now, the tape may be nothing they bring to court, but still photos of how the police did not search the premises would be.  I think this was the plan to turn at least one juror.  I have to say it is quite odd that a Gonzalez family moved to Puerto Rico so close to the Anthonys sometime in the last year according to neighbors, and that family bought this home from another Gonzalez single woman in NYC.
And who knows better than anyone when a house is abandoned? Meter readers? Just saying.....
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: January 14, 2009, 11:18:28 AM »

What sets that house off as being ABANDONED ? Are the windows boaded up ?
When a house is abandoned here, the windows are boarded up and only in the worst slums area ppl break in and squat. ( stay warm , drink, drugs  etc. )
Would only the ppl in the neighbourhood know that the family had gone to PR ? 
If the house is maintained and the mortgage paid, the owners can go elsewhere for a while without a sinister reason.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1648 on: January 14, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »

Is Casey really standing around screaming to the other inmates??   That doesnet seem like her style.  Is she really trying to act crazy or just trying to fit in so she wont get the crud beat our of her when she is put amongst them????

Enquiring minds want to know!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: January 14, 2009, 11:19:33 AM »

Hope the ppl from that house never set foot in Orlando in the past year. Or since June 15th. Stupid question, do you need a passport to go from USA to PR ? PR to USA ?   

Someone should check to see if these folks moved from North Carolina to Florida at Brackenwood drive.  Now that would explain 3 things Casey said when weaving real people in.  North Carolina.  New York City (the house was purchased by the Gonzalez's from another Gonzalez in New York City.  I also see a connection to New Jersey.

Anyone have a good clue how to track them to North Carolina.

I did a zaba search and I found the New Jersey connection.  I wonder if perhaps the wife of Hernan has a North Carolina connection.  I have the deed transfer information on another computer that I am not near at this point so I forgot that name.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: January 14, 2009, 11:19:42 AM »

Just trying to figure this out in my little monkey head. How does the video that Hoover & Casey made, create reasonable doubt that KC killed Caylee? Why do I feel stupid because I don't get it?? They could have video taped in any woods in any state and said: "see she wasn't there, she may still be alive". Same with the house, how does searching that abandoned home give reasonable doubt?? Why don't I understand this part. Same with the Kronk thing that I wrote a long reply about on the previous page. How does he being there back in Aug & the officer not looking in the bag (because he didn't want to get wet), how is that good for the defense??? Did anyone read that post I wrote yet?? It was actually a reply to this post by Today:

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

Anymonkeys???

I can explain what I sense the defense was going to do.

They found a Gonzalez that recently moved to Puerto Rico that was near the Anthony home, probably from a tip of some type.  A neighbor perhaps.  They may have wanted to introduce during the defense explanations of a possible Gonzalez Nanny that fled the country.  Now, the tape may be nothing they bring to court, but still photos of how the police did not search the premises would be.  I think this was the plan to turn at least one juror.  I have to say it is quite odd that a Gonzalez family moved to Puerto Rico so close to the Anthonys sometime in the last year according to neighbors, and that family bought this home from another Gonzalez single woman in NYC.
And who knows better than anyone when a house is abandoned? Meter readers? Just saying.....
That is for sure, now something else to think about.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: January 14, 2009, 11:21:26 AM »

Whoa.  Lucinda, I read everything but I only remember you writing about how hot is is there and I thought, gosh, I have always wanted to go there but I can stand to be hot.  Anything over 70 is way too hot for me.  Can you believe Im up this early????  Already had two cups of coffee.  Now Ill go back and read what else you wrote.
I can not believe you are up this early.  Nordstrom must be having a huge sale.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1652 on: January 14, 2009, 11:24:20 AM »

I'm sure this has been talked about, but it will take me months to catch up.  I'm just now reading the forensic report and I have a question.  There were some that said that the detection of chloroform in the car by the body farm could be just from decomposition. (I know, I know, not in the amounts found!  Just one of the talking heads somewhere)  So my question is the fact that the FBI found residues of chloroform and no presence of other chemicals on the left and right side liners and tire covers proof that actual chloroform was used and knock out the ridiculous defense spew?  What causes the residue?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: January 14, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »

Good morning Monkeys..

Let's not forget that LE has* overwhelming evidence* against Casey.Don't lose faith,Casey will be convicted...

Hi Tate!  Yep...they have so much more than we are aware of.....I too have faith in the LE and the case against her!!  All this other stuff is a smoke screen .......BJ better start thinking about his next career

Hi Sunny!!!!!! It's always good to see you! Yep, smoke screen for sure..LE has continually remained focused and I am so grateful and truly believe they are sitting on ready to start the trial and prove they are not the bumbling idiot's they have been portrayed as by the otherside.. We should have a huge Monkey Fest here on the board immediatly after the sentencing..Can anyone say Party?

We should write a letter or take out space to thank all the LE and prosecutors and media who worked so diligently to see that Caylee got justice!!

I agree!!!! We could all chip in and send them a huge monkey basket of goodies too!!! After-all,we have been on the same side from the very beginning....Unforgettable Monkey basket!! I'd so get in on something like that!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: January 14, 2009, 11:25:42 AM »

Its Ok, sorry for that.  im never ignored in here.  I am just feeling down.  You all rock, I did not expect an answer, maybe I did, my husband does not want me to go back to the funeral parlour to work anymore.  Its a sore issue here, so maybe I just wanted you all to say wow what a grat job you are doing, I dunno.  We are so broke, and cleaning motels kills me physically, I cant do it nay more. 

Us monkeys are always here for you Lucinda.Please don't be sad. I'll make my best face for you...... 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: January 14, 2009, 11:28:24 AM »

Okay, let me see if I got this straight...

Psychic says it came to her in a dream early on the 15th
Psychic calls D Casey at 3:00 am on the 15th to tell him where to look
D Casey says he is on the phone with the psychic at 9:15 am on the 15th. (his latest story, anyways)

with me so far????

How come D Casey calls Hoover on the 14th, telling him to come to his office on the morning of the 15th so that they can go get Caylee, who is dead?

His next story will be that he had a vision that a psychic would call him in the middle of the night telling him where to look, and that he had better call Hoover now so that he will be ready to go with him.

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: January 14, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »

If anyone "sees" Lucinda, can you let her know I left her a note in muslings?  She's never online when I'm here. Maybe she'll read back & see.TIA.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg626134#msg626134

lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: January 14, 2009, 11:28:54 AM »

This is part of the video at the vacant house - that shows the bags were still there.
In case you guys haven't seen it yet.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?action=view&current=house_right.flv

Thanks, that's good to know.  So Kathy Belich was wrong and at least some of the bags are still there:

Interesting that the bags were moved since Nov15/16 to the other side of the house. Why not put out for trash pickup? Didn't DC or Hoover say they were leaves? Who would move them when the house still has things in it? Has anyone checked if these people owned the house or just rented?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: January 14, 2009, 11:30:36 AM »

OK, going to post the birdseye view from each direction, but you have to click the links because I don't know how to take snapshots. Besides if you click the links you can move around your self, etc. This took me a little while, so make sure you monkeys check it out and let me know. I'm sorry I don't know how to do the push pin thing, I tried but it didn't work. I apologize if anyone has trouble seeing the house. Alot of the angles of the house have a WHITE BOAT in the backyard, but it's not shown in all directions, or even at the same zoom level. I guess that's because not all angles were shot at the same time-same thing with cars in driveways etc, they change at different angles. Ok, monkeys check em out!!

Facing South, front of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf7dx86v608&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916558&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing East, Suburban Dr. is to the right:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf71k86v64h&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27646293&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing North, rear of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6sm86v62c&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=36360863&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing West:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6wq86v67x&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916565&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

RIP Sweet Puppy
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: January 14, 2009, 11:31:33 AM »

What sets that house off as being ABANDONED ? Are the windows boaded up ?
When a house is abandoned here, the windows are boarded up and only in the worst slums area ppl break in and squat. ( stay warm , drink, drugs  etc. )
Would only the ppl in the neighbourhood know that the family had gone to PR ? 
If the house is maintained and the mortgage paid, the owners can go elsewhere for a while without a sinister reason.

We have houses here that are boarded up but not all. A few months ago my mother in law noticed a house that no one lived at. Every time we drove  by this house it was always empty. The yard was never maintained. We decided to stop and get out and look around. Clearly there was no one living there but there were no for sale/rent signs. We walked all around that house and even peeped in the windows. No neighbors ever came out to take a look to see what was going on or anything.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.