March 28, 2024, 07:54:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 361815 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: January 14, 2009, 11:31:52 AM »

Okay, let me see if I got this straight...

Psychic says it came to her in a dream early on the 15th
Psychic calls D Casey at 3:00 am on the 15th to tell him where to look
D Casey says he is on the phone with the psychic at 9:15 am on the 15th. (his latest story, anyways)

with me so far????

How come D Casey calls Hoover on the 14th, telling him to come to his office on the morning of the 15th so that they can go get Caylee, who is dead?

His next story will be that he had a vision that a psychic would call him in the middle of the night telling him where to look, and that he had better call Hoover now so that he will be ready to go with him.

I didn't know he called on the 14th nov'08.
Did he have an explanation of this yet?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1661 on: January 14, 2009, 11:32:09 AM »

So much crap has come out over the past few weeks in regards to this case that it is all quite overwhelming and difficult to keep up with.  What a smorgusboard of chaos, you know that Baez has got to be loving the confussion.  Fingers are being pointed every which way BUT THE RIGHT WAY.  Hell has obviously frozen over because the Anthony's are no longer in the spotlight even after countless accusations and a huge cloud of doubt sits upon them. 
I have just one question...where is Caylee in all of this?  Has everyone involved in this case thus far, I say "thus far", forgotten that we are talking about a little 2 year old child who's very life was cut short by her own mother?  How dare they try and profit off of the circus and the videos and the interviews....they ALL are JUST AS BAD as the Anthonys!

Nicely said! What a wonderful thing you are doing for the search for Adja.  Any news on him?

Someone needs to be arrested for tampering w/evidence, obstruction of justice and this circus will stop!  This is so bizarre!  I can't even focus on anything anymore.  I can't sleep at night...not paying my bills...sick all the time ....and I am driving my hubby mad with "hogging" the tv news.  I just realized that I stayed logged to S.M.  all night. (i stayed up lurking and researching til i couldn't stand it anymore)...It is now going on noon and I'm still trapped in this realm of sadness and disbelief ...It like a terrible nightmare that you just can't wakeup from!   I'm going to go and get busy and do some important things, like telling my kids and grandchildren how much I love them (yeah, and pay some bills)...Hope everyone is having a good day!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: January 14, 2009, 11:32:11 AM »

Forgive me form skipping ahead, as I have not caught up yet.

My question is this, is the abandoned house close to the Anthony's and how close is it? Would the pings match? Remember
everyone saying she stayed home all night on the 15th, and the pings matched? Could she have been holed up in this abandoned house all night texting Tony?

Thanks everyone and Good Morning!

It's close, almost as close as the location on Suburban where Caylee's body was found.  I believe the pings would be the same.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: January 14, 2009, 11:35:30 AM »

I have contacted whitepages to determine when the Zenaida at 4709 Hopespring was added.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: January 14, 2009, 11:38:34 AM »

OK, going to post the birdseye view from each direction, but you have to click the links because I don't know how to take snapshots. Besides if you click the links you can move around your self, etc. This took me a little while, so make sure you monkeys check it out and let me know. I'm sorry I don't know how to do the push pin thing, I tried but it didn't work. I apologize if anyone has trouble seeing the house. Alot of the angles of the house have a WHITE BOAT in the backyard, but it's not shown in all directions, or even at the same zoom level. I guess that's because not all angles were shot at the same time-same thing with cars in driveways etc, they change at different angles. Ok, monkeys check em out!!

Facing South, front of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf7dx86v608&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916558&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing East, Suburban Dr. is to the right:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf71k86v64h&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27646293&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing North, rear of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6sm86v62c&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=36360863&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing West:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6wq86v67x&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916565&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Tks for the pic's.
I was way off in my thinking.
Thought it was like in the middle of the forest/trees/weeds....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: January 14, 2009, 11:38:49 AM »

What sets that house off as being ABANDONED ? Are the windows boaded up ?
When a house is abandoned here, the windows are boarded up and only in the worst slums area ppl break in and squat. ( stay warm , drink, drugs  etc. )
Would only the ppl in the neighbourhood know that the family had gone to PR ? 
If the house is maintained and the mortgage paid, the owners can go elsewhere for a while without a sinister reason.

Kat, did you look at the pix the girl from W/S that went to the house with Kathy Belich posted? I followed the link from W/S to where she had posted them. From the front side of the house, the lawn was mowed and there didn't look like anything strange, or empty, about the house. It had a solid-type fence on one side that parted like a gate (I think) and when they shot through the crack, the whole backyard of the place was grown-up about 3 ft. high with all sorts of junk strewn everywhere. Belich decided to go into the backyard and they photographed the porch, etc. More disaster with trash everywhere, pepsi machines, junk, etc. There was a sliding glass door off the porch to the interior that had no curtain, but when it was photographed, you really couldn't tell much because of the glare off the glass, but there were a few feet inside at the bottom shown that looked like it was filled with junk like outside. From the rear, the house certainly did not look inhabited and most people would term it abandoned from what I saw.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1666 on: January 14, 2009, 11:40:12 AM »

good night monkeys, sorry I poured my heart out and it got ignored, can klass or red delete it please.  I will refrain from doing it again.

Lucinda, I felt like I was being ignored last night. Hugs to you. I could never do what you were doing for a living. Hugs to you. Sorry I can't post more as I am at work and would like to keep my job.  JSM

I think we all have days when we feel like we're being ignored.  I know I do.  Especially when there is a lot of info coming out - like last night.   HUGS to both of you!
Aww that's sweet sassy. Thanks

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1667 on: January 14, 2009, 11:41:10 AM »

Well spank my monkey, has it ever been reported who the cop was that showed up at the site wehre the meter reader discovered Caylee?
I don't think you should do that here in front of everyone. I have a real monkey pic of that too.. 

You're probably right.  It was enough seeing Sea Searcher in the shower yesterday.

Do No Evil 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: January 14, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »

I have contacted whitepages to determine when the Zenaida at 4709 Hopespring was added.

Excellent, let us know what you find out.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: January 14, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »

"A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE RECORDS NARRATIVE"

what does this mean, exactly? correspondence (letter? notes?) filed from Casey.. or from Casey's records? or..    HUH
Good question. Might have something to do with them getting her to court on that day.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: January 14, 2009, 11:44:56 AM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys!!!!!

Sea Searcher:  Try to stay out of trouble!!!!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: January 14, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »

What sets that house off as being ABANDONED ? Are the windows boaded up ?
When a house is abandoned here, the windows are boarded up and only in the worst slums area ppl break in and squat. ( stay warm , drink, drugs  etc. )
Would only the ppl in the neighbourhood know that the family had gone to PR ? 
If the house is maintained and the mortgage paid, the owners can go elsewhere for a while without a sinister reason.

Kat, did you look at the pix the girl from W/S that went to the house with Kathy Belich posted? I followed the link from W/S to where she had posted them. From the front side of the house, the lawn was mowed and there didn't look like anything strange, or empty, about the house. It had a solid-type fence on one side that parted like a gate (I think) and when they shot through the crack, the whole backyard of the place was grown-up about 3 ft. high with all sorts of junk strewn everywhere. Belich decided to go into the backyard and they photographed the porch, etc. More disaster with trash everywhere, pepsi machines, junk, etc. There was a sliding glass door off the porch to the interior that had no curtain, but when it was photographed, you really couldn't tell much because of the glare off the glass, but there were a few feet inside at the bottom shown that looked like it was filled with junk like outside. From the rear, the house certainly did not look inhabited and most people would term it abandoned from what I saw.

neighbors may have been mowing the front yard because it was so unsightly

Regrets, I've had a few......
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: January 14, 2009, 11:47:29 AM »

Hope the ppl from that house never set foot in Orlando in the past year. Or since June 15th. Stupid question, do you need a passport to go from USA to PR ? PR to USA ?   
No
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1673 on: January 14, 2009, 11:50:25 AM »

Excellent, let us know what you find out.

Click the listing details link. It was added May 2008 and John Morgan confirms no one by Z's name lives there.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: January 14, 2009, 11:51:19 AM »

So much crap has come out over the past few weeks in regards to this case that it is all quite overwhelming and difficult to keep up with.  What a smorgusboard of chaos, you know that Baez has got to be loving the confussion.  Fingers are being pointed every which way BUT THE RIGHT WAY.  Hell has obviously frozen over because the Anthony's are no longer in the spotlight even after countless accusations and a huge cloud of doubt sits upon them. 
I have just one question...where is Caylee in all of this?  Has everyone involved in this case thus far, I say "thus far", forgotten that we are talking about a little 2 year old child who's very life was cut short by her own mother?  How dare they try and profit off of the circus and the videos and the interviews....they ALL are JUST AS BAD as the Anthonys!

Nicely said! What a wonderful thing you are doing for the search for Adja.  Any news on him?

Someone needs to be arrested for tampering w/evidence, obstruction of justice and this circus will stop!  This is so bizarre!  I can't even focus on anything anymore.  I can't sleep at night...not paying my bills...sick all the time ....and I am driving my hubby mad with "hogging" the tv news.  I just realized that I stayed logged to S.M.  all night. (i stayed up lurking and researching til i couldn't stand it anymore)...It is now going on noon and I'm still trapped in this realm of sadness and disbelief ...It like a terrible nightmare that you just can't wakeup from!   I'm going to go and get busy and do some important things, like telling my kids and grandchildren how much I love them (yeah, and pay some bills)...Hope everyone is having a good day!
all i can think is MY GOD CANT ANYONE TELL THE TRUTH!?!?!?  We dont expect Casey to tell the truth, shes just evil, but how can there be so many dishonest, evil people involved in this case? How can these people live with themselves and not come forward with what they really know for the sake of this poor childs memory and justice for her?People are attaching themselves to this case right and left and I just dont get it. The psychic on NG last night for one. Finding it hard to believe that she was on the phone with DC yet her phone records dont show the call. Any of them?!? She said she left him a message at 3 in the am and then was actively talking to him at the time of the search, yet conveniently, those calls are not on the records? Come on! what does she have to gain? Some air time and getting her name out there? Without phone records, all she is doing is making herself look less than credible, less than honest and just plain stupid. Is the fame and money these people are expecting really worth the life of this poor baby? How can one family manage to find every piece of scum within a 10 mile radius? Because they themselves are scum. Cindy continues to stand by her daughter and says she would never harm her? I thought for a fraction of a second, by their unusual silence, that she was finally accepting the truth. These people arent grieving, they did that months ago when they found out the truth and then proceeded to go into cover up mode. Can one player in this game go to bed and wake up with a conscience and tell the truth about what they know?!?! My heart hurts for this little girl and the fact that noone loved her enough to stand up for her and make sure she gets justice.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: January 14, 2009, 11:52:21 AM »

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: January 14, 2009, 11:52:42 AM »

snipped from the transcript of NG last night:

CASEY ANTHONY, CAYLEE`S MOTHER: I know in my gut, I know with every ounce of my being that we will be with her again.

just wondering when she said this, people that have lost a loved one will say this.  if it was before Caylee was found it is very telling

Regrets, I've had a few......
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: January 14, 2009, 11:54:05 AM »

I can relate to these feelings. I decided to try to cut down on the time I spend glued to the case once I heard about Kronk's photo licensing fee. I just said, "Forget it. Way too many people are profiting from this poor little girl's death." I just hope she is laid to rest soon. She needs to be buried properly with people praying over her and for her. She needs to "sent off," so to speak, with love and respect. I really can't wait anymore for that.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: January 14, 2009, 11:54:13 AM »

Did Deputy Mishandle Tip In Caylee Case?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:36:26 AM

ORLANDO -- A new report criticizes an Orange County deputy for the way he handled an August tip regarding Caylee Anthony's remains.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Richard Cain was the deputy who investigated meter reader Roy Kronk's tips about a bag in a wooded area back in August.

Caylee's remains were found in that same spot in December.

The sheriff's office is conducting an internal investigation into the incident, but reports requested by the media show Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening phone call in 2007, and a similar complaint was made against him in 2006.

The sheriff's office said at the time the complaints were unfounded.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: January 14, 2009, 11:55:10 AM »

Good Morning,

Ok, I have to vent about this!

Wasn't it Todd Black who made the famous, "loss of life" comment to the media in October 08? Then he quickly ammended it. Someone KNEW something then. I have a hard time believing that the defense team doesn't know something.

I agree!  I also recall the fax/letter to LE in regards to if Caylee was dead it could have been an accident.  I can't remember the details though. 

Hi Grandma2Maddie,

"IF" it were an accident, then I would have to agree with the guys from Prime News, Why didn't she show any emotion? My gosh, when I accidentally kill a ladybug, I get weepy. I don't buy the defense saying, "Well, everyone grieves differently."

Grief is a process. There are 7 stages.
Listed below for anyone who needs a refresher. I'd like to know what stage of GRIEF she IS in. As far as I know, she's been high fiving, eating chocolates, renting movies, partying with hot girls, making goo goo eyes at several men all since Caylee "disappeared." I'd really like to know how this is going to fly with a jury.

The defense can yammer on about "circumstancial" evidence all they want, bottom line: a jury will want someone to pay for this crime, CASEY is the ONLY suspect, the only one with intent, the only one with pre-meditation. Who knows if she will do life or get death. Either way, she will be beaten daily in prison or she will get out and someone will "Accidentally" kill her. Her life is OVER.

TO JOSE BAEZ-BTW-Darlie Routier tried to use this grief theory at her trial. She sprayed silly string at her son's grave only a few days after he died because it was his birthday. She was convicted and is now on Texas' Death Row.

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs. You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion. You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving. During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

5. THE UPWARD TURN-As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

It's important to note that these stages don't go in a perfect line, and sometimes people back up and repeat one or jump forward briefly to a stage they're not ready for only to go back. It's pretty obvious that Casey hasn't been grieving at all, whatsoever, when you look at these stages.

But anyone with half an eye looking at these stages, can see that Cindy has been.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.