April 25, 2024, 05:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363264 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1740 on: January 14, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »

Sorry, somehow I messed up the link.
You cannot copy links from a forum post.  Forum software automatically parses links.
Thank-you for that info, I was wandering what I was doing wrong.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1741 on: January 14, 2009, 12:46:37 PM »

THNAKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE GUYS!

Forgot to add that if you close your eyes and just listen to Murt, he sounds exactly like Kermit The Frog!!   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: January 14, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted but the house on Brackenwood has back taxes due since 2006.
I don't know about FL but in OK when my brother didn't pay my mom's house taxes that a noticed was mail about 4 months past the due date of notice that the property certificate would be offered at auction.The certificate was purchased and when I got there later I paid it off and the purchaser of the certificate was paid the interest on it. If we hadn't paid it he could have claimed the property 2 years from purchase of certificate.

They owe about $5700. by now.

I know that it varies on how this works.  Don't know what happens in FL. 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1743 on: January 14, 2009, 12:47:44 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted but the house on Brackenwood has back taxes due since 2006.
I don't know about FL but in OK when my brother didn't pay my mom's house taxes that a noticed was mail about 4 months past the due date of notice that the property certificate would be offered at auction.The certificate was purchased and when I got there later I paid it off and the purchaser of the certificate was paid the interest on it. If we hadn't paid it he could have claimed the property 2 years from purchase of certificate.

TexasLil from WS posted this:

The county records show a "notice" to have been filed on 9/3/2008. This didn't show up until I searched on Elsa's name as they misspelled "Hernan" as "Herman" on the filing record. The notice was filed by a mortgage company which could be a notice of foreclosure.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: January 14, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »

Can I ask where you find that? I was searching and searching to no avail and assumed there were no delinquent taxes.  Google has been mean to me lately.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: January 14, 2009, 12:49:40 PM »

TexasLil from WS posted this:

The county records show a "notice" to have been filed on 9/3/2008. This didn't show up until I searched on Elsa's name as they misspelled "Hernan" as "Herman" on the filing record. The notice was filed by a mortgage company which could be a notice of foreclosure.

You are all so good at this.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: January 14, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »

This case has caught us all up, why not others in Orlando ? Who are right there and following their " hunches " Do you think that ppl in Orlando who are aware of this case weren't keeping their eyes open and looking ? I would have if it had been near me. I would have looked at things in my 'hood with a different eye. 
Meter reader guy said that he figured a swamp was a good place to put something like that. I thought it was dry there in June ? And if the pavers were a clue ? don't know where that came from, who would have put pavers in a swamp / bog, etc as markers.
Maybe Cindy and Lee, etc did some searches and found that house tied to the name Gonzalez.
The Ants were aware that LE weren't looking for other suspects. And they decided to go that route for court. Before the child was found.       

I am not stalking you, Kat_Gram, though I've replied to two posts back to back.  I just wanted to say that I am VERY local to the JBR case, and the first time I saw it on the news, I made a conscious decision to avoid the media hoopla.  I caught up a bit later, but I didn't follow it at all at the time.  I think people just get sick of the drama and want to go about their lives.
Oh, in Orlando, they had ppl standing outside the ANT house, on camera. I would have stayed away from most things and not tried to do anything that would bring any attention to me.
Speaking of JBR, I was on Ebay and someone was selling pine cones from the house. We live in a strange society. Stranger in Orlando on Hopespring I imagine. LP didn't help things much by announcing a reward for the body either. LE asked him to not do that as they didn't need the frenzy either.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1747 on: January 14, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »

Hope the ppl from that house never set foot in Orlando in the past year. Or since June 15th. Stupid question, do you need a passport to go from USA to PR ? PR to USA ?   

I don't think you do, Kat Gram, as PR is a US territory.  Right?  Maybe I should stick to posting on things I know more about.  *crickets chirping, and not of the crotch variety*
You are right Blurry, PR, Guam and the US VI do not require passport/visa for Americans to travel there. They are territories of the US, therefore they are citizens.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: January 14, 2009, 12:51:42 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-casey1409jan14,0,4396882.story

Meanwhile, the Orlando Sentinel learned that Kronk owes about $10,000 in back child support to his ex-wife in Maryland. The two divorced in 1991, and she began seeking payment since 1996, according to court records. Their son is now 25.

Evans said he knew that his client owed child support but did not know why Kronk had not paid it or whether he was going to use this money to pay off the debt.

"Ultimately, it will be up to him," Evans said. "He's working to find a way to [pay] it."

Hmmm.....  he is, is he?  (reward money? Can't that be taken away from him via the courts, especially should his ex fight him for it? He could kiss all this money goodbye)

well, well well, sounds like KRONK get more hinky all the time....perhaps his new found celebrity status is going to be a thorn in his side....I detest people who don't pay their child support....axxholes! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: January 14, 2009, 12:51:49 PM »

This pic keeps coming to mind when I think of an abandoned home.."Party House"

Ahhhh....the one-eyed slore.   

Wish we could see the inside to the house on Brackenwood. Maybe they did party there sometime knowing it was vacant. Just saying, supposed Caylee died there. What if there was a party and KC tried to "put her to sleep for the night" and KC thought she was sleeping but she wasn't. Or maybe they all had partied there sometime previously so KC knew of this place and it was close, so she took Caylee there the night of the fight with CA? I don't know just trying to to think how this house could tie into this whole thing, or maybe it doesn't beyond the pi's going there? Either way, I would be interested to see the inside to compare w/ some of KC's party pics, especially this one though, look at the floor behind KC. It looks pretty bare, and the couch in the other room looks out of place. Maybe a zoomed out shot would make things look different, but this one does look like it's not in the nicest place. Does anyone know if there are any other similar shots that may have been taken, possibly the same time?

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: January 14, 2009, 12:53:04 PM »

Looks like the Orlando Sentinel dug up more on Kronk, he owes back child support.                http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,787726.story 

the link says i must sign in to read it...would someone pelase post it here
Yes, I am hoping someone does, I don't understand what happened when I linked it, except for my lack of computer skills.

NoRose.See if this link will work.Gotta fix lunch. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: January 14, 2009, 12:53:15 PM »

I have contacted whitepages to determine when the Zenaida at 4709 Hopespring was added.

Excellent, let us know what you find out.

Click the listing details link. It was added May 2008 and John Morgan confirms no one by Z's name lives there.

I don't see the detail listing it added May 2008 - where is it at?  If so, that is even more peculiar.  Premediated.  Now if we can know where it was added from..........

There it is!  I see it now, thanks.  My screen makes it hard to see.

Premediated.

WOW.   This is amazing.    Good job you all!!!
(Still trying to catch up - you guys are fast)!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: January 14, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »

OK, going to post the birdseye view from each direction, but you have to click the links because I don't know how to take snapshots. Besides if you click the links you can move around your self, etc. This took me a little while, so make sure you monkeys check it out and let me know. I'm sorry I don't know how to do the push pin thing, I tried but it didn't work. I apologize if anyone has trouble seeing the house. Alot of the angles of the house have a WHITE BOAT in the backyard, but it's not shown in all directions, or even at the same zoom level. I guess that's because not all angles were shot at the same time-same thing with cars in driveways etc, they change at different angles. Ok, monkeys check em out!!

Facing South, front of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf7dx86v608&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916558&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing East, Suburban Dr. is to the right:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf71k86v64h&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27646293&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing North, rear of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6sm86v62c&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=36360863&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing West:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6wq86v67x&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916565&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

** Just re-posting this again, again **

Hope this isn't annoying all you monkeys?? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: January 14, 2009, 12:54:06 PM »

ok, monkeys, i didn't hear back from ya'll regarding me e-mailing jody about the t-shirts, so i'm gonna go ahead & do it. real quick any questions ya'll want me to ask? i am going to be very polite & respectful, but i want to know what this t-shirts say & where is the money going, charity, Caylee's memorial/burial/ or what! surely the t-shirts cannot say help find Caylee!!! tia.

wendi

I missed the original t-shirt discussion, what is this about? 
the Help Find Caylee, the A's are trying to sell for 10.00 each. i want to know if that is what they say & where is the money going, to charily, to Caylee's funeral/memorial or what? i just think this is totally worse than tacky!!!!! it say to e-mail jody parker, i think that's her name so you can order. this would be a personal e-mail, no monkeys involved (just me)

wendi
Wendi did you call or write about the t-shirts.  I'm like 20 some pages behind?

yes, i did! very polite & respectful. (made me sick to do so) no response yet. i will let you know as if or when i hear anything back.

wendi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: January 14, 2009, 12:55:13 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-casey1409jan14,0,4396882.story

Meanwhile, the Orlando Sentinel learned that Kronk owes about $10,000 in back child support to his ex-wife in Maryland. The two divorced in 1991, and she began seeking payment since 1996, according to court records. Their son is now 25.

Evans said he knew that his client owed child support but did not know why Kronk had not paid it or whether he was going to use this money to pay off the debt.

"Ultimately, it will be up to him," Evans said. "He's working to find a way to [pay] it."

Hmmm.....  he is, is he?  (reward money? Can't that be taken away from him via the courts, especially should his ex fight him for it? He could kiss all this money goodbye)

well, well well, sounds like KRONK get more hinky all the time....perhaps his new found celebrity status is going to be a thorn in his side....I detest people who don't pay their child support....axxholes! 
Me too, tells me a lot about ones character.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: January 14, 2009, 12:56:33 PM »

Looks like the Orlando Sentinel dug up more on Kronk, he owes back child support.                http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,787726.story 

the link says i must sign in to read it...would someone pelase post it here
Yes, I am hoping someone does, I don't understand what happened when I linked it, except for my lack of computer skills.

NoRose.See if this link will work.Gotta fix lunch. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

Thank-you 
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: January 14, 2009, 12:58:30 PM »

This case has caught us all up, why not others in Orlando ? Who are right there and following their " hunches " Do you think that ppl in Orlando who are aware of this case weren't keeping their eyes open and looking ? I would have if it had been near me. I would have looked at things in my 'hood with a different eye. 
Meter reader guy said that he figured a swamp was a good place to put something like that. I thought it was dry there in June ? And if the pavers were a clue ? don't know where that came from, who would have put pavers in a swamp / bog, etc as markers.
Maybe Cindy and Lee, etc did some searches and found that house tied to the name Gonzalez.
The Ants were aware that LE weren't looking for other suspects. And they decided to go that route for court. Before the child was found.       

I am not stalking you, Kat_Gram, though I've replied to two posts back to back.  I just wanted to say that I am VERY local to the JBR case, and the first time I saw it on the news, I made a conscious decision to avoid the media hoopla.  I caught up a bit later, but I didn't follow it at all at the time.  I think people just get sick of the drama and want to go about their lives.
Oh, in Orlando, they had ppl standing outside the ANT house, on camera. I would have stayed away from most things and not tried to do anything that would bring any attention to me.
Speaking of JBR, I was on Ebay and someone was selling pine cones from the house. We live in a strange society. Stranger in Orlando on Hopespring I imagine. LP didn't help things much by announcing a reward for the body either. LE asked him to not do that as they didn't need the frenzy either.   

Selling pine cones from the house?  That's crazy.  I could take a short drive and fill up my entire car with them.  I could then lie about them being from that property, but the house is now fenced off and has been for years.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: January 14, 2009, 12:59:15 PM »

Wasn't Zanny's mothers name "Maria"??

Maria I Gonzalez

4758 Hopespring Dr

Orlando, FL 32829-8643

Good Afternoon Monkey's

I thought Zanny's mom's name was Glorida..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1758 on: January 14, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »

ok, monkeys, i didn't hear back from ya'll regarding me e-mailing jody about the t-shirts, so i'm gonna go ahead & do it. real quick any questions ya'll want me to ask? i am going to be very polite & respectful, but i want to know what this t-shirts say & where is the money going, charity, Caylee's memorial/burial/ or what! surely the t-shirts cannot say help find Caylee!!! tia.

wendi

I missed the original t-shirt discussion, what is this about? 
the Help Find Caylee, the A's are trying to sell for 10.00 each. i want to know if that is what they say & where is the money going, to charily, to Caylee's funeral/memorial or what? i just think this is totally worse than tacky!!!!! it say to e-mail jody parker, i think that's her name so you can order. this would be a personal e-mail, no monkeys involved (just me)

wendi
Wendi did you call or write about the t-shirts.  I'm like 20 some pages behind?

yes, i did! very polite & respectful. (made me sick to do so) no response yet. i will let you know as if or when i hear anything back.

wendi
Thanks!  Now I'm going to try to read backwards and catch up.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: January 14, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »

THNAKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE GUYS!

Forgot to add that if you close your eyes and just listen to Murt, he sounds exactly like Kermit The Frog!!   

That's true!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.