April 25, 2024, 02:14:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363250 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »

Monkeys join this site primarily for One reason and that is
To Join others in Compassion, Sanctity and Value of Human Life
This why I joined SM.
You know that I can not mention Caylee to any one of my Friends at all - except BOO cuz I met her here.

Everyone that I speak to or try to attempt Conversation about Caylee they all have the same response - OH that little girl from Florida ... I don't want to talk about it or why do you want to be involved in all of that ? As if she were to be just dismissed as News Media Hype and or never to be a REAL as a child and or they just don't CARE.
 <<<SNIPPED FOR SPACE>>>

Hi Deenie ! 

Nice post..you're right, the media and all off the "players" have turned this into a circus and IMO have actually taken the spotlight off of the tragic death of Caylee, turning this into a soap opera basically.... I get the same reaction from anyone I try to talk about it too...
I usually get a " oh that poor little girl, do you really think the mother is guilty? "  and the other " oh those poor grandparents" ((barf)) and others along that line...
Obviously they haven't been following the story... i was amazed when I talked with by bud, who lives in Ocala, that he's barely even heard of the story.. 

I know I make a lot of jokes here but if I have anything serious to add...I really do mean it.. my way of dealing with stress is to make jokes and I understand that annoys some, but I like to think it lightens some heavy feelings as well with some monkeys..

rant over

SS you are my Brother and I can say this - We Need Your Comedy Relief and We know that You are one with the Biggest Heart .. No need to explain why you offer what you do .. Just Please never stop, k. I really appreciate your response - (((Huge Double Shot of Espresso for You))) Your Better than Elvis " Your Alive" ...  king

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2009, 11:53:12 PM »

SS..the Elvis at the bottom of your page just crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am a big Elvis fan too!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me started...I'm in enough trouble already 
The mods were very kind to cut me some slack on Jan 8th to express my love for the King. Hopefully I can do the same in August 
Monken and I have been exchanging posts in musings if you're interested..feel free to add yoour thoughts..

your daughter has a terrific voice..I hope she does well in the future !

oh...CBB posted these gif's...I love em.... uh huh

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2009, 11:53:51 PM »

Pixie - I don't remember the name of the lake where Lake Vaj was.  I could try to look it up but off the top of my head I don't remember.  You might try reading Sean Daly's LE statement.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2009, 11:54:41 PM »

Deenie, I totally understand why you see shamrocks in a negative light.  I too, have begun to associate the image with this case.  Seeing the photo of Caylee with the shamrock shirt really creeped me out. I thought that is was so strange that someone would stuff her shirt like they did.  They were trying to sexualize her, which is really frightening.   

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2009, 11:54:46 PM »

You are a very attractive lady!!!  Just noticed your avi.

geek

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #185 on: January 12, 2009, 11:55:54 PM »

SS I am making You a Peanut Buttah Nanna Sammich ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: January 12, 2009, 11:57:12 PM »

SS..the Elvis at the bottom of your page just crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am a big Elvis fan too!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me started...I'm in enough trouble already 
The mods were very kind to cut me some slack on Jan 8th to express my love for the King. Hopefully I can do the same in August 
Monken and I have been exchanging posts in musings if you're interested..feel free to add yoour thoughts..

your daughter has a terrific voice..I hope she does well in the future !

oh...CBB posted these gif's...I love em.... uh huh
Thanks,  and I will check out musings.......and I am kinda in the same boat as you are,( my daughters video) but the Mods have been very kind about it also, and now Im off to check out musings....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 12, 2009, 11:57:53 PM »

HELP!  Can someone explain to me (aka techie simpleton  ) how to reply to an individual poster?

Foggy - if you look at the post you want to QUOTE or replay directly too in the upper right hand of the post is a button that looks like this and if you click on it you'll open to a screen with the quote already in it.  Then all you have to do is type below the quote.  That is what I just did to quote and reply to you.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »

Monkeys join this site primarily for One reason and that is
To Join others in Compassion, Sanctity and Value of Human Life
This why I joined SM.
You know that I can not mention Caylee to any one of my Friends at all - except BOO cuz I met her here.

Everyone that I speak to or try to attempt Conversation about Caylee they all have the same response - OH that little girl from Florida ... I don't want to talk about it or why do you want to be involved in all of that ? As if she were to be just dismissed as News Media Hype and or never to be a REAL as a child and or they just don't CARE.

And all the Efforts that come from Each and Every Monkey whether they contribute in the Cages or are daily,weekly readers *lurkers .. it just proves Morals, Values, Honor still exists today.
It's just desponding that NOT ONE ANT has ever Showed Caylee one ounce of CARE, Concern within physical action .. or Emotions ..and you can come here at hour and find true People with intent to bring Caylee to peace.

Yet, Every ANT has a team of Atty's - and want to be " Protected"
And for Team Bastards Baez to disclose that Casey is hurting and is Caylee's Mom is all BS and we know it. And that He and his Experts are going to try to get the Sympathy Plea going for Casey perfect Mommy ... that she is a Pretty Girl and needs to be protected and all that Blah yah hah  and all the Crap about the people sending Money to Casey's Commissary ... is BS too. The Video of Caylee that Nut posted I wish that they would put a flat screen behind glass in Casey's Cell and play it over and over 24 hours a day ...so she can stare at Her Daughter every minute of her waking, napping, cheeto eating life.

Since all of this - I will never use the word Absolutely, I will grimace at Every Shamrock and I never want to see endless pictures of the Pout Lip faces ...or the Fingers twanged ... Just shows Casey's immaturity having numerous photos of her Daughter with the Same face over and over and over  - Striving for attention of Men making Pout lip faces.  Why would one do that IN every photo with your baby girl. That is just wrong.
Those photo's have no feeling within them. They are strictly posed for one reason - Attention. They offer no Beauty or Identity as a Mother and Daughter. That's what Casey is a Attention monger and She has the Entire world looking at her Now -
Caylee paid for Casey's lack of Identity.

My Rant ~  Shocked
Probably wont be my last ........ I love My Monkeys
Thank you for listening Rawr
K

I know what you mean.  My sister and daughter are the only ones I can talk to about this case.  The rest of family thinks I've lost my mind so I don't even talk about it anymore with them.  I'm online or watching NG all the time.  My son said something to me the other day and when trying to explain that we loved Caylee more than her own family did I couldn't talk I just cried.  He is 24 and he just looked at me like WTH. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2009, 11:59:08 PM »

SS you are my Brother and I can say this - We Need Your Comedy Relief and We know that You are one with the Biggest Heart .. No need to explain why you offer what you do .. Just Please never stop, k. I really appreciate your response - (((Huge Double Shot of Espresso for You))) Your Better than Elvis " Your Alive" ...  king

((Blushing Monkey)) Thanks Deenie...and you've got a heart of gold (and a lot of patience)
I've missed you in your recent absence...so happy you're back 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2009, 12:01:09 AM »

Good nite everyone.  Bearly I really miss you.  Dolce, I am really proud to say you are my friend for the work you and your family are doing to find that little boy - in my prayers.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »

Deenie, I totally understand why you see shamrocks in a negative light.  I too, have begun to associate the image with this case.  Seeing the photo of Caylee with the shamrock shirt really creeped me out. I thought that is was so strange that someone would stuff her shirt like they did.  They were trying to sexualize her, which is really frightening.   

That photo of Caylee so bothers me too -
My daughter when she was um 13, 14  - her and her friend put Balloons in their sweatpants for their BUMS and that was FUNNY .. and cute. Putting things in your 2yr old Baby's shirt that resemble breasts and having her squeeze them as if they were Sexual - that is incredibly distasteful and shows you have no boundaries as a Mom.
Huge Ah and Uggh

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2009, 12:03:44 AM »

so.. is MUSINGS for all kindsa chit chat...or just for ELVIS impersonators..

*duck*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »

O/t

Hey Wyks,  Sorry to hear about your son.  I understand what you mean by respite.  My son just got out of the hospital a week ago, but he was there for 8 day and got great help.  We are now trying to get him in a group home.  Good luck, and your son and all mental health patients ae always in my prayers.

Thank you dottie!  Sounds like you may need some hugs and prayers as well.  *Sending hugs your way*, and will keep you and your son in my prayers. 

I tried to answer as many of the replies to me before the last thread closed, didn't make it in time.  My thanks to all of you tho! 

This is for Wyks -- in the prayer request section.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg624271#msg624271

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2009, 12:04:24 AM »

Thanks to everyone for the compliments about my Daughter,  I truly appreciate it........................
 Wendy I think I do remember Chelsea, my daughter has been in these contests for the past 7 years and if Im thinking of the right one, she was very good!!!!!!

OK   Now,  Does anybody remember the name of the School that the remains was found by, for some reason I cant remember it......................
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: January 13, 2009, 12:06:09 AM »

i believe it is HIDDEN OAKS ELEM.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2009, 12:06:23 AM »

I started looking for the location of Lake Vaj in the interview, but I couldn't find anything.  Sean Daly called it the "big pond" during his interview on the Websleuths forum. 

Does anyone know if Annie Downing is still living with Dante Salate? 

My tylenol pm is kicking in.  I will call it a night. 

Thank you to everyone!  I have been welcomed with open arms!  It is great to be a part of this lovely group
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 13, 2009, 12:07:32 AM »

Nite Pixie
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: January 13, 2009, 12:10:43 AM »

Nite Pixie

Good night, Klaasend and all the Monkeys!  Sweet dreams to everyone.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: January 13, 2009, 12:14:28 AM »

Deenie, why would you "grimace" at the sight of a shamrock?  Surely the thinking person you are is aware that much of this case is smoke and mirrors.  Using a shamrock shape as a marker (which is merely speculation) to Caylee's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th (or however many  ) resting places shouldn't affect anyone.  The alleged perp had no more religion (let alone ties to the symbolic Irish shamrock) than I do to Grrrraldo Rivera and his "religious" and cultural forebears.

Welcome to the cage Foggy Dew !!  (I think I missed you)

I'm amazed this guy still has an audience...his reporting, not just this case, is always the worst kind of tabloid dribble I've ever seen...I have no idea why the networks keep him on unless the public enjoys dribble.. I gave up on him after the vault...but I really grew to despise him in Iraq for putting our troups at risk..they should lock him up in Gitmo... JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.