April 18, 2024, 09:17:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 362901 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: January 14, 2009, 01:28:55 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED LOOK FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, the people that she used referred to -- you know, say she was with Zanny the nanny, that was Xanax or something to that effect.

But you`ve got to give me 45 seconds, Nancy. And then you can send me to time-out. The -- the pavers they`re talking about that the -- meter reader and the private detective were sent to, they were both tipped by the same source. And they`re 150 feet away from where the body was found.

That`s the whole confusion here. The cops should not be punished. He was taken 150 feet from where the body was found because the pavers they were keying in on are not the pavers where the body was found. Totally different.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/13/ng.01.html

Roy Kronk=Bailsman=Bounty Hunter
Casey=Investigator
Hoover=Investigator

Hmmmmm...

Casey=Investigator
Hoover=Investigator

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1801 on: January 14, 2009, 01:29:37 PM »

Yeah, I remember that. She was seen jogging and someone texted her that he had seen her, and Casey denied she had been jogging in the area.

There has been 1 time  reported so far her on foot in the area.. How many other times was she in the area on foot?

Good Question. I would think the prosecution will point out that she denied what someone else saw with their own eyes, and ask the question, "WHY?" At least that's one time and it should help establish that she did not want to associate herself with the area.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1802 on: January 14, 2009, 01:29:44 PM »

Just as our schmuck of a governor (Blago) of IL has done by quoting poets for his ineptness, here's one for horseface - "Why did the Lord give us agility if not to evade responsibility - Ogden Nash

Do No Evil 
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: January 14, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED LOOK FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, the people that she used referred to -- you know, say she was with Zanny the nanny, that was Xanax or something to that effect.

But you`ve got to give me 45 seconds, Nancy. And then you can send me to time-out. The -- the pavers they`re talking about that the -- meter reader and the private detective were sent to, they were both tipped by the same source. And they`re 150 feet away from where the body was found.

That`s the whole confusion here. The cops should not be punished. He was taken 150 feet from where the body was found because the pavers they were keying in on are not the pavers where the body was found. Totally different.

So the location that Kronk showed the cop in August  was not the initial place that the body was found according to this?

That's what LP said on Nancy Grace last night, kitkat.

Ok hmmm I don't know what to think about that.

Well you know yesterday on GMA Kronk said he was never tipped off but he didn't say HE never tipped anyone off so........I don't know I still think there is something about this guy. 

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: January 14, 2009, 01:31:27 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted but the house on Brackenwood has back taxes due since 2006.
I don't know about FL but in OK when my brother didn't pay my mom's house taxes that a noticed was mail about 4 months past the due date of notice that the property certificate would be offered at auction.The certificate was purchased and when I got there later I paid it off and the purchaser of the certificate was paid the interest on it. If we hadn't paid it he could have claimed the property 2 years from purchase of certificate.

They owe about $5700. by now.

Can I ask where you find that? I was searching and searching to no avail and assumed there were no delinquent taxes.  Google has been mean to me lately.
www.orangeclerk.net

If you are on AOL use your internet explorer. You can search property tax records by address. That main page has everything you can check on in Orange county including the court records.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: January 14, 2009, 01:32:19 PM »

I'm way behind so excuse me if this has already been addressed...

Klaas,

I think that the foot path worn between Suburban Dr. & Brackenwood Dr. might be a way that the kids who walk to the school "cut thru" to get to & from school.  We used to do that all the time when we were kids, cut thru peoples back yards to make the walk shorter.  Although I'm not sure IF kids even walk to school anymore?!?!?!?!

Lovin

Yep they do. At least here they do. 

TY Anothermonkey! from one Ohio monkey to a not-originally-but-stuck-here-now-Ohio monkey! My son takes the bus, even though he could walk ~ district doesn't allow it!  Keeps my mind at ease that he doesn't though with all the WIERDOs out there!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: January 14, 2009, 01:32:19 PM »

Yeah, I remember that. She was seen jogging and someone texted her that he had seen her, and Casey denied she had been jogging in the area.

There has been 1 time  reported so far her on foot in the area.. How many other times was she in the area on foot?

Good Question. I would think the prosecution will point out that she denied what someone else saw with their own eyes, and ask the question, "WHY?" At least that's one time and it should help establish that she did not want to associate herself with the area.

Great Point...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1807 on: January 14, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »

Just as our schmuck of a governor (Blago) of IL has done by quoting poets for his ineptness, here's one for horseface - "Why did the Lord give us agility if not to evade responsibility - Ogden Nash

GOOD ONE! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: January 14, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »

Canadian forensic anthropologist joins Casey Anthony's defense
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:59 AM EST, January 14, 2009

Scott Fairgrieve

The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team as an expert consultant in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains.

"My role in the case is basically peer review," Fairgrieve told the Orlando Sentinel. "I will be reviewing reports on the evidence. So far everything I've done has been remotely."

The forensic anthropologist said the interest in the case against Casey Anthony has not reached the media frenzy in Canada as it has across the U.S.

TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage
Florida's media circuses Photos "When I was first contacted by Mr. Baez, I had no idea about the case," Fairgrieve said. "But it is an interesting case. The allegations are disturbing and the discovery of the remains should be disturbing to all involved."

Fairgrieve, who is also a consultant for the northeastern regional forensic pathology unit in Sudbury, Ontario, had helped Baez in October regarding the use of cadaver dogs.

Crime scene technicians with the Orange County Sheriff's Office used cadaver dogs in July to search the backyard of the home Caylee Marie shared with her mother and grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The dogs sniffed the yard of the Hopespring Drive home, but found nothing, reports show. A cadaver dog also alerted on the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, indicating the presence of human-decomposition odor, but family members maintain the smell came from old pizza.

Don't they have enough "experts", they need more? Someone has alot of money somewhere paying for all of this, it just gets more rediculious everyday. Aren't these experts just paid to say what they want them to say  What's the point anyway??? Will he agree too that the smell WAS pizza?

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: January 14, 2009, 01:38:42 PM »

Klaas,

I think that the foot path worn between Suburban Dr. & Brackenwood Dr. might be a way that the kids who walk to the school "cut thru" to get to & from school.  We used to do that all the time when we were kids, cut thru peoples back yards to make the walk shorter.  Although I'm not sure IF kids even walk to school anymore?!?!?!?!

Lovin

Yep they do. At least here they do. 

TY Anothermonkey! from one Ohio monkey to a not-originally-but-stuck-here-now-Ohio monkey! My son takes the bus, even though he could walk ~ district doesn't allow it!  Keeps my mind at ease that he doesn't though with all the WIERDOs out there!

Really?  I mean it's probably safer in the long run, so I can understand it.. but there are so many kids to bus.. or kids who live close but nobody can pick them up.  We live only a couple blocks from the local elementary schools (a couple in either direction).  My daughter isn't old enough to walk by herself, but she's too close to be bussed (though they do bus Kindergarteners home, no matter where they live). There are kids everywhere. It's a pretty safe area, I'd say.. but a child who lives down the street from us did say that there was a "pervert" she thought was watching kids in order to kidnap them.  (She pointed him out to me, and I took down his license plate # and a description just in case). 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: January 14, 2009, 01:39:35 PM »

Klaas,

Lovin

This was what I said a little while ago:
I just looked, and if you follow brackenwood to the end (culdesac)it has a side walk leading right to the school. So I'm sure all the kids in that neighborhood would walk that way to school.

QM, did not mean to step on your toes.  I was behind and thought popped into my head and had to post right then because if I don't...wwwsshhh...there it goes, right out of my brain!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: January 14, 2009, 01:40:08 PM »

Don't they have enough "experts", they need more? Someone has alot of money somewhere paying for all of this, it just gets more rediculious everyday. Aren't these experts just paid to say what they want them to say  What's the point anyway??? Will he agree too that the smell WAS pizza?

Probably.. apparently Dr Lee was bought "cheap".   He's already given us some BS about ham and cheese that didn't exist. 

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: January 14, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »

Well, so much for catching up.    It has become so dang confusing.  I agree with Dolce who mentioned that with the all the confusion going on, Baez has got to be laughin his ass off.  All he has to do is cause reasonable doubt.    

ITA- Defense Tactics= Reasonable Doubt.... The more players involved around the crime scene.. PI's hire by Baez and the Sin-Anthonys... Who else? Come Forward..

Canadian forensic anthropologist joins Casey Anthony's defense
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:59 AM EST, January 14, 2009

Scott Fairgrieve

The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team as an expert consultant in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains.

"My role in the case is basically peer review," Fairgrieve told the Orlando Sentinel. "I will be reviewing reports on the evidence. So far everything I've done has been remotely."

The forensic anthropologist said the interest in the case against Casey Anthony has not reached the media frenzy in Canada as it has across the U.S.

TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage
Florida's media circuses Photos "When I was first contacted by Mr. Baez, I had no idea about the case," Fairgrieve said. "But it is an interesting case. The allegations are disturbing and the discovery of the remains should be disturbing to all involved."

Fairgrieve, who is also a consultant for the northeastern regional forensic pathology unit in Sudbury, Ontario, had helped Baez in October regarding the use of cadaver dogs.

Crime scene technicians with the Orange County Sheriff's Office used cadaver dogs in July to search the backyard of the home Caylee Marie shared with her mother and grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The dogs sniffed the yard of the Hopespring Drive home, but found nothing, reports show. A cadaver dog also alerted on the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, indicating the presence of human-decomposition odor, but family members maintain the smell came from old pizza.

Wow, I was unaware that a cadaver dog associates a dead body decomposing to old pizza.....I guess you learn something new everyday.....

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: January 14, 2009, 01:44:05 PM »

Russ - thanks, I created that map 

You did good work because it is much better with Zillow and parcels than the google map.  Can you expand that to include the other Gonzalez home too then?  You are the best at these maps.  Did you do the video version of pings too?

Yes, I can do the Zillow on the abandoned home..give me a few.  Yes, I did the video version of the pings from KCJackies maps, there is an option to download the 3d map.  I did that and then uploaded to youtube.

Here's the birdseye view of this area:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6hs86v8ts&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=36360863&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

I don't know how to do a snapshot of it, hopefully no one already posted this, I'm behind again trying to catch up.

Looks like a fence.

It looks like a four wheeler track to me.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: January 14, 2009, 01:44:39 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237146&version=1&locale=EN-US

The reporter on this gives you a good view of how far DC video was from where Caylee was found.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: January 14, 2009, 01:46:07 PM »

Klaas,

Lovin

This was what I said a little while ago:
I just looked, and if you follow brackenwood to the end (culdesac)it has a side walk leading right to the school. So I'm sure all the kids in that neighborhood would walk that way to school.

QM, did not mean to step on your toes.  I was behind and thought popped into my head and had to post right then because if I don't...wwwsshhh...there it goes, right out of my brain!

You didn't step on my monkey toes! I did post it earlier and no one responded, then you asked a couple pages later. Anyway, I miss lots of things too. It's just too hard to remember everything. That's what this case does to ya! It does me sometimes anyway. Makes me bananas!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: January 14, 2009, 01:46:21 PM »

Casey=Investigator
Hoover=Investigator

Hmmmmm...
Dominic Casey has a non profit -- hmmmm
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: January 14, 2009, 01:51:30 PM »

I just got done reading the Orange County Sheriff report on the police response dated 8/13/2008 to Roy Kronk- Roy/meter Reader /T-56

T-56 is that the area they responded to...If so where is T-55

My head is spinning...Thoughts going through my head..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18473765/detail.html
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: January 14, 2009, 01:52:05 PM »

Yeah, I posted that I thought it was 4-wheeler track, but I agree upon closer inspection it appears to be fence.   Oops
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: January 14, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »

I just got done reading the Orange County Sheriff report on the police response dated 8/13/2008 to Roy Kronk- Roy/meter Reader /T-56

T-56 is that the area they responded to...If so where is T-55

My head is spinning...Thoughts going through my head..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18473765/detail.html

Hmm.. Good one. We need a map of the areas in Orlando? To figure out which corresponds with T-55. I'm trying to google various things and not coming up with much so far.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.