April 19, 2024, 07:59:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 362971 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: January 14, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »

Thanks Klaas, I guess I did see them before! Yours are much better though fwiw.

BTW I wanted to say thank you for being so patient with those that are not as computer competent as yourself.  You are always polite and "dumb down" everything for us to understand.  I know that takes a lot of patience.  On of your MANY great qualities!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1921 on: January 14, 2009, 03:18:40 PM »

Hi again Monkeys!!!!

I've been trying to catch up alittle more today.It seem's we have endless pages about the area Caylee was found.All this code breaking stuff..I dunno but I'm going to have to go on the record and say it's all coincidence.No way would Casey ever be that smart unless she absolutly for certain wanted her to be found.I just do not think Casey Anthony is as intelligent as this whole scenario would make her.Personally,I think she is as dumb as a board and very much a simpleton.It seem's she has proven this from the very beginning.She kills her daughter and tosses her directly off the road almost a stone throw from her house.Not the brightest crayon in the box..jmo

I agree with you Tater, however it does amaze me how many people she has manipulated and/or conned....just look at all the lives she has screwed up and/or ruined!!!  Unbelievable!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: January 14, 2009, 03:18:59 PM »

Breaking News
One of our monkeys is still running loose in Florida.  Just reported on Headline news. They are having trouble catching him/her because of strong winds.  Strong winds????

Look out, Monkey on the loose!!!!

Hide your pets!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: January 14, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »

Did anyone notice that the OCSO took TONS of aerial views of the houses surrounding the site where Caylee's remains were found? I was just wondering if anyone could tell whether the 8718 Brackenwood house, where Dom Casey was scavenging about, was one of the houses they were focusing on. They zoomed in on a lot of homes that weren't the Anthonys' home. I have poured over all the OCSO images myself, but I can't tell if that 8718 Brackenwood was one of the homes. My head is hurting. I'm in information overload.

Here's the link:

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/Default.aspx

TY rmcalo, I did not see this before.  Going to take a look right now!

I'm not certain exactly what rmcalo means by "one of the houses." I don't see any individual houses they focused on. The very first photo has the "abandoned" house pictured; others of the Brackenridge St. have it cut off and only show 3 or 4  of the houses nearest the site where the remains were found. Looks to me like they photographed the entire neighborhood in relation to the remains and zeroed in closer on hunks of it, but no individual homes.

Sorry, I didn't mean they focused in on any single individual home at any one time, but in several shots they DID focus in on individual groups of homes -- and some pretty small groupings of homes at that -- and these small groups of homes did not always include the Anthonys' home.

Actually you're right rm. I do remember seeing shots of sections of neighborhoods, that looked nothing like the surrounding streets, they looked like much larger homes. I did wonder why they had shots of those homes. Would have to look on birdseye maps to see if I could find them. I imagine they are somewhere nearby.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1924 on: January 14, 2009, 03:21:39 PM »

SPECIES: CYCLOP SLORE (rare)
GENUS:   MAMMAL/VAMPIRE
FEEDING HABITS: PREFERS LIQUIDS CONTAINING ALCOHOL. WILL CONSUME TO OVERFLOW.
BEHAVIOR: MAJOR THREAT TO HUMANS. HAS BEEN KNOWN TO KILL THEIR YOUNG.
CURRENT STATUS: NOT YET ON THE ENDANGERED LIST, BUT WE'RE TRYING..........

ROFLMFAO

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1925 on: January 14, 2009, 03:22:12 PM »

Ok, I don't know who to give credit to for this map I just found.  What this person has done, is to mark all the significant places in the Orlando area to the case.  There is a tidbit of info written about each location. 

When you first pull up the map, you will see a map of Arkansas, which makes me think whoever made it lives there.  If you click on the first link that says Caylee, then you will see all the pertinent locations.  They are on the left side of the map.

http://maps.live.com/?q=caylee&mkt=en-US&FORM=BYX2#JmNwPTI4LjQ4NzYyNCU3ZS04MS4yNjMzMjYmY2lkPUUwRkUwNzA5QTlBRjUzQ0UhMTMz

Hmmmm...do you live in Arkansas ? when I opened it, I got a map of Vermont 

Yeah, SS mine opened up to the area I live too. Shocked me for a second cause I wasn't expecting it.

Forgot to add, someone did a great job! Too bad I couldn't figure out how to do it!  I'm not computer illiterated by any means, just haven't really taken the time to figure it all out. It's a great resource though, thanks for posting it IC!

Mine opened up to my area too but after a few seconds of loading the Caylee info "kicks" in. Try again.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1926 on: January 14, 2009, 03:22:49 PM »

Breaking News
One of our monkeys is still running loose in Florida.  Just reported on Headline news. They are having trouble catching him/her because of strong winds.  Strong winds????

Hide your pets!!!!!

Dang it!  SeaSearcher unhand my Jack Russell!!  Silly monkey go back to flingin the poo and sailing....

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: January 14, 2009, 03:23:22 PM »

Breaking News

Hide your pets!!!!!

Ha!  I am not far from the area.  It is a little breezy out there but not enough to?  Did they say why the winds are slowing down the search?  Is it giving the chimp a headstart swinging through the trees?  Slowing down their vehicles?  What?

I love your laughing monkey!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1928 on: January 14, 2009, 03:25:22 PM »

QuietMonkey has run amuk!

Flossy has no idea about "Blog Butt", but give her a few years and she'll wonder what that is that keeps following her.

Sassy, I've had three computers commit suicide during my tenure at SM. Each effort at repair left me with homicidal thoughts and broke. I'm sorry this happened to you.   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1929 on: January 14, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »

I'm thinking that loose Monkey had burritos for dinner, hence the "strong winds".

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1930 on: January 14, 2009, 03:25:57 PM »

I guess we're gonna have to...unless HH starts talking..  <snipp>

Give and old Lady time here, I thought he was leaving but he was still talking about something very interesting and before I go into it it all,    when Kronk says they got off at 2pm  and he didnt call anything in until  9....does he mean 9pm?..........tell me he is not saying 9pm....
Yes he said he called at 9 or 9:30pm, at least that is what I thought.
Why in the  world would someone wait until 9pm to call the police about something they saw between 1pm and 2pm in the afternoon, he was off work.....why wait until 9pm to call....OMG.......if you really listen to what he says in that interview.....really listen good.....................I think he just said some stuff that put himself in a bad light!

HH...have you seen the WFTV (I believe) video of an analyst that went step by step through Kronks interview, commenting on the inconsistencies and question marks that he thought was ammo (for lack of a better word) for the defence.. to discredit the validity of evidence at the site where Caylee's remains were found ?.. I'll see if I can locate it..I think Trimm posted it last night

It definitely made me go hmmmm..
No I havent....please if you can find it Id love to look at it and let my friend see it also,    but  if you could only hear what he said about this guy, its not good.....Kronk had something to do with all this...he is possitive about this!
In what respect, that Kronk had something to do with all this, I don't understand. I've been suspicious of him from the start.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: January 14, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »

O/T

I had a laptop that died right before Christmas - and sent it in to the Geeks to have it repaired.   The first thing they did was run virus scans on it - to make sure it wasn't just a virus.   They ran a back up of all my files (cost $100 but worth it cause I have a lot of music and photo files).   Then they wiped it clean.  (charged me $129).    I got it back - and it still wouldn't connect to the wireless internet so they took it back and sent it away to have the wireless adaptor repaired.   They also installed a new mother board.  Got it back yesterday and the first thing I did was run my virus protection on it.   Found out it had TWO trojans put on it - one a hacking tool.   

So, if you send your computer out for repairs, make sure you run your protections before you start using it again.   Geez.   

OH that was REAL nice of them.... 

I know, right???            I guess that was a Christmas present from them!   
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1932 on: January 14, 2009, 03:26:35 PM »

Does anyone know if the A's were in town when DC was out there staging this video???  Or were they conveniently out of town or otherwise occupied as they were the day Caylee's remains were found?

It was the day of the nifty "meet and greet". The 15th.
A perfect guise to get the media focus off the Anthony house and the Anthony neighborhood, so the PI could poke around the area without being spotted by media.....dontcha think?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: January 14, 2009, 03:26:37 PM »

Ha!  I am not far from the area.  It is a little breezy out there but not enough to?  Did they say why the winds are slowing down the search?  Is it giving the chimp a headstart swinging through the trees?  Slowing down their vehicles?  What?

I love your laughing monkey!
Ah ha!  So you could be harboring the criminal monkey....or aiding and abedding!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1934 on: January 14, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »

I'm thinking that loose Monkey had burritos for dinner, hence the "strong winds".

That's it. I'm installing monitor windshield wipers, and you owe me a cup of coffee.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1935 on: January 14, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »

When I look at those aerial pictures that were taken and I see that tent set up where Caylee was found. It just seems so crazy. It's like she was right there and everybody but this Kronk guy missed it.  I know the area was covered in water and stuff like that but it just seems so close to the road. I don't know.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: January 14, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »

I guess we're gonna have to...unless HH starts talking..  <snipp>

Give and old Lady time here, I thought he was leaving but he was still talking about something very interesting and before I go into it it all,    when Kronk says they got off at 2pm  and he didnt call anything in until  9....does he mean 9pm?..........tell me he is not saying 9pm....
Yes he said he called at 9 or 9:30pm, at least that is what I thought.
Why in the  world would someone wait until 9pm to call the police about something they saw between 1pm and 2pm in the afternoon, he was off work.....why wait until 9pm to call....OMG.......if you really listen to what he says in that interview.....really listen good.....................I think he just said some stuff that put himself in a bad light!

HH...have you seen the WFTV (I believe) video of an analyst that went step by step through Kronks interview, commenting on the inconsistencies and question marks that he thought was ammo (for lack of a better word) for the defence.. to discredit the validity of evidence at the site where Caylee's remains were found ?.. I'll see if I can locate it..I think Trimm posted it last night

It definitely made me go hmmmm..
No I havent....please if you can find it Id love to look at it and let my friend see it also,    but  if you could only hear what he said about this guy, its not good.....Kronk had something to do with all this...he is possitive about this!
In what respect, that Kronk had something to do with all this, I don't understand. I've been suspicious of him from the start.

Me too.   
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1937 on: January 14, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »

I just got done reading the Orange County Sheriff report on the police response dated 8/13/2008 to Roy Kronk- Roy/meter Reader /T-56

T-56 is that the area they responded to...If so where is T-55

My head is spinning...Thoughts going through my head..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18473765/detail.html

HHHmmmmm, got my attention!

WOW ... Is anyone thinking what I am thinking? T-55 = TIMER 55???
YES

Oh my. 
I dont understand...what does this mean?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1938 on: January 14, 2009, 03:29:15 PM »

Breaking News

Sea Searcher???  Strong winds, he needs a sail for his boat...   

you're awfully cute, when you're trying to start trouble 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1939 on: January 14, 2009, 03:30:41 PM »

Wesley? I can't answer you because I've been waiting for someone to ask! So, thanks and I'll be watching, too! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.