March 29, 2024, 07:59:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 361921 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2009, 12:42:16 AM »

Sure.  Would love to hear from you!  Open to any ideas.

Hi Jackie !   I love your posts !  Hope to hear more of your ideas!!  Your smile makes my day !!!

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2009, 12:42:49 AM »

Grandma2Maddie

It is crazy that Our Hearts cannot Love or be founded - when we attempt to converse about Caylee.
I think that the Majority of Society has been so desensitized by Movies and even the Local News...that when we witness something tragic and or horrifying its to be Blinked away. And should never be reflected upon again - within a millisecond its forgotten.

I will mention this as a Prime example of Why we need to pay attention to our Local News and or media. Even when its shocking and or a What happened moment...
In 2003, I was off on vacation and I had on my local morning news TV. I watched a story on a Woman who lived more than 40 miles away from me that had her residence broken into and she was assaulted. I remember I was vacuuming and I turned off the vacuum reading the headline as I was cleaning.
I listened and I felt for her immensely due to what they disclosed on this news report. Which is never the real story for reasons of LE and otherwise. I paid attention though and I thought that poor woman ... My God
Well 5 days later the Same POS that broke into her House - Entered Mine.
If I never would have paid attention to that NEWS  - I would never have had anyone to contact outside of my local LE - which my local LE did not want to investigate because at the time I lived in a city that NO one ever ever get's broken into ..we cannot excite the perfect community ... and make them feel they have to worry ..
It all goes without saying - People need to start caring and paying attention

And God Forbid that One of OUR children were ever to be Missing - you know what I am saying.

Goodness, Im glad you didnt get hurt, and your right ....we do need to pay  closer attention to whats going on around us!!!
HH that night was the Start of my now Beginning - I have never ever been the Same person since .. and I was hurt in too many ways .. ways mentally and um to this day forward I don't think that I will ever sleep soundly ..Unless its daytime. He did break into my home, He did touch me, he did not physically hit, damage my body .. But he Touched me in a private area while I was sound asleep, and that I will and never can get over .. and as what I know he to this day has never been caught and he has changed the lives of countless women.  That's why We have to Pay Attention to all people that surround us, that are our neighbors seen yet unknown, our daily paths that we drive - WE must change UP ..and go different routes. Have to keep ourselves Unpredictable HH even with our daily routines.
OMG.that is horrible and even worse is the idea that he has never been caught!!! How scary.....Im sorry this happened to you and because of the way you told this story, I will have to think a little more everyday about what Im doing and who might be around........Thanks for giving me this overview, I will take to heart everything you said!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2009, 12:43:28 AM »

HELP!  Can someone explain to me (aka techie simpleton  ) how to reply to an individual poster?

Foggy - if you look at the post you want to QUOTE or replay directly too in the upper right hand of the post is a button that looks like this and if you click on it you'll open to a screen with the quote already in it.  Then all you have to do is type below the quote.  That is what I just did to quote and reply to you.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2009, 12:43:29 AM »

I'm not moving any posts (that's too much like work  ).  When I see Monken I'll give her the link.   OR, you can put the link in your signature line    

I didn't realize it was a lot of work...then again, I don't even know how to create a thread.. I can probably copy the posts to wordpad and paste them into the thread...shouldn't take too much at this stage... and I'll tell Monken next time I see her...I don't want to mess up my signature line 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2009, 12:46:42 AM »

I started looking for the location of Lake Vaj in the interview, but I couldn't find anything.  Sean Daly called it the "big pond" during his interview on the Websleuths forum. 

Does anyone know if Annie Downing is still living with Dante Salate? 

My tylenol pm is kicking in.  I will call it a night. 

Thank you to everyone!  I have been welcomed with open arms!  It is great to be a part of this lovely group

Dante and Annie used to live together at Sawgrass Apartments.
At least until recently, Dante was still living there.  She moved out some time ago (nearly a year?  nearly 2 years?  not sure) after they broke up.  And I posted a couple of maps to locate Lake Vaj a bit back.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2009, 12:50:04 AM »

For Foggy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwDGp2crSbw

Your Words in your Post are Past Touching

I am so sorry for your loss

Sorry Klass for the O/T but I just had to add it ........... omg I can't even Imagine having to do what Foggy had to do

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2009, 12:52:11 AM »

Am really really tired tonight, heading for the monkey bunkey early (for me, lol).  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2009, 12:52:39 AM »

Good evening monkeys. I had to step out for a while today and am wondering if one of the wonderful,sweet monkeys here could give me a break down of what has transpired today??
Any word on the houses of Hopespring?  Any new word on any additional charges? Any new word about the cracker jack box PI's?
TIA

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2009, 12:54:10 AM »

Am really really tired tonight, heading for the monkey bunkey early (for me, lol).  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

Goodnight Wyks...............I just love that little guy with the blanket at the end of your post!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2009, 12:54:14 AM »

<respectfully snipped by Desi>

Caylee's remains are just that.  Her spirit is somewhere else now, God rest the sweet darlin'. 

I for one am gonna keep my eye on the prize--justice for her untimely death.  The others have to live with themselves until LE/prosecution decides to take 'em to task for their unlawful actions.  That's ok w/me.  Patience is a virtue last I heard (and hope its true  )

Last but not least, God love and keep Tim Miller and all who throw in with him.

Foggy, this was right on target.  You are def a monkey after my own heart!
Thanks for putting this into words.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2009, 12:55:36 AM »

Goodnight monkey's. I have to get some sleep so I can watch GMA tomorrow and see what the picture is that ABC paid Mr. Kronk lots of money for licensing fees.

I'm going to take notes of as many of the advertisers as I can during GMA and possibly write them and tell them that this paying for pictures regarding this case is BLOOD MONEYand has to be stopped! 
Sorry I just had to get that out. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2009, 12:58:45 AM »

Klaas if I spell your Name wrong ONE more Monkey Time You Can HiT me With Nanna Peels ...for some Reason I can't seem to remember the added A ..... I think it's because when I say your name in my Head and think of You - It makes Mention of Polly and I ....... just think of Her.  I will get it right next time.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2009, 12:58:55 AM »

'Night, Wyks!  God Bless.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2009, 01:00:49 AM »

HH that night was the Start of my now Beginning - I have never ever been the Same person since .. and I was hurt in too many ways .. ways mentally and um to this day forward I don't think that I will ever sleep soundly ..Unless its daytime. He did break into my home, He did touch me, he did not physically hit, damage my body .. But he Touched me in a private area while I was sound asleep, and that I will and never can get over .. and as what I know he to this day has never been caught and he has changed the lives of countless women.  That's why We have to Pay Attention to all people that surround us, that are our neighbors seen yet unknown, our daily paths that we drive - WE must change UP ..and go different routes. Have to keep ourselves Unpredictable HH even with our daily routines.

I'm so sorry this happened to you...you must have been so frightened and with the predator still loose...my gosh..

I have two young daughters and I'm scared to death for them...one is off to school now and the school here is very cautious..you can't get in the building without buzzing in through the front door which is monitored..The bus driver won't let the kids off the bus unless a parent comes to the door where she can see them...even in small town USA, there are still predators. Our community is very close knit so eveyone knows everyone else and would come to help with a phone call..I also keep my shotgun close by which is probably overkill but better safe than sorry..and it only takes one time letting your guard down..

I can't even fathom a parent not protecting their children...that's what makes this case so horrible..there are so many other cases but I've never heard of one like this..but I am sheltered..I admit that

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2009, 01:01:58 AM »

Pixie - I don't remember the name of the lake where Lake Vaj was.  I could try to look it up but off the top of my head I don't remember.  You might try reading Sean Daly's LE statement.

Good Evening monkeys- Sean Daly nic was Lak Vaj- so they name their bachelor pad (house)  Lake Vaj...I am not going to say what the vaj stand for but a little absene.. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 13, 2009, 01:02:09 AM »

Klaas if I spell your Name wrong ONE more Monkey Time You Can HiT me With Nanna Peels ...for some Reason I can't seem to remember the added A ..... I think it's because when I say your name in my Head and think of You - It makes Mention of Polly and I ....... just think of Her.  I will get it right next time.

No problem, I'm used to it 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2009, 01:02:31 AM »

LOL   I use to do the same thing...................but Klaas was very good about it and your right.........I finally started to remember to drop a s and add and a........

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2009, 01:02:47 AM »

Goodnight monkey's. I have to get some sleep so I can watch GMA tomorrow and see what the picture is that ABC paid Mr. Kronk lots of money for licensing fees.

I'm going to take notes of as many of the advertisers as I can during GMA and possibly write them and tell them that this paying for pictures regarding this case is BLOOD MONEYand has to be stopped! 
Sorry I just had to get that out. 

Good for you Grandma2Maddie ... I am glad your going to take the notes - I will be with contractors in the Am and I have no TV ... on my main floor of my house - I will miss it

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2009, 01:03:31 AM »

Pixie - I don't remember the name of the lake where Lake Vaj was.  I could try to look it up but off the top of my head I don't remember.  You might try reading Sean Daly's LE statement.

Good Evening monkeys- Sean Daly nic was Lak Vaj- so they name their bachelor pad (house)  Lake Vaj...I am not going to say what the vaj stand for but a little absene.. 
WHAT

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2009, 01:04:26 AM »

Good evening monkeys. I had to step out for a while today and am wondering if one of the wonderful,sweet monkeys here could give me a break down of what has transpired today??
Any word on the houses of Hopespring?  Any new word on any additional charges? Any new word about the cracker jack box PI's?
TIA

Searching, not alot really today.  They did show part of the PI video on all the shows though.  They also interviewed Lee's attorney and he proved how inexperienced he is (doofus).  I believe tomorrow morning, KRONK will be giving an interview on Goodmorning America.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.