April 26, 2024, 03:25:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363351 times)
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2009, 01:23:32 AM »

I have a favor to ask of you monkeys? 
Whoever watches GMA when Mr. Kronk is on and if he shows a picture of Caylee or what is to be believed is Caylee could you keep track of as many of the advertisers as you can that run adds during GMA?  I'm going to try to do the same thing.  If he does show a picture then I plan on writing to GMA and as many sponsers as I can and express how I feel.   

Excellent idea GM and I will do this also if Kronk does.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2009, 01:25:10 AM »

OMG! Higherhopes! She's not only a killer talent, she's gorgeous!!!!

Awesome!!!! 
Thank You so much...............Im glad you went and listened to her sing!!!!!    Thank You!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2009, 01:25:34 AM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

Higher Hope Sierra has a beautiful country voice and is beautiful...

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

Higherhopes? I suddenly got called away and am just now on my way to listen...........I'll be right back!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2009, 01:27:23 AM »

You are a very attractive lady!!!  Just noticed your avi.

geek <<<<<----------- 

Please splain...in 10 words or less 

Um, doesn't that sort of look like me?  I have that whole unmanageable red hair going for me!  Hee hee! 
Went to musings to look for everyone and I was the only one there!  WHAAAAAA!!!!

You came back...that doesn't look like you one bit...you are a very lovely woman, if I say any more..I'm gonna be in real hot water...IMO like I said...I can't razz you now with you lookin at me like that    I though you meant that you were a puter geek..

Musings is a very lonely place  but if you leave a post, usually someone responds and if it's specifically to one monkey, just let them know it's there 

OK...I'm really leaving now... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2009, 01:31:10 AM »

Awesome!!!! 
Thank You so much...............Im glad you went and listened to her sing!!!!!    Thank You!!!!!

Oh, I wanted to, HH! I'm so glad I did, too! That 'lil girl has a future!  Thank you for sharing!!!!

On the case a second, Greta opened her "teasers" with "Was Casey's car spotted near where Caylee's remains were found and does that place her at the crime scene?" But, there was no follow up on that in Greta's report tonight, that I saw. Did I miss something??
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2009, 01:33:36 AM »

Awesome!!!! 

Oh, I wanted to, HH! I'm so glad I did, too! That 'lil girl has a future!  Thank you for sharing!!!!

On the case a second, Greta opened her "teasers" with "Was Casey's car spotted near where Caylee's remains were found and does that place her at the crime scene?" But, there was no follow up on that in Greta's report tonight, that I saw. Did I miss something??
I wondered about that too.....I didnt hear anymore either............hmmmmm....wonder whats gonna become of that in the near future!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2009, 01:34:37 AM »

It took me FOREVER to get caught up!  It's midnight here, and I have to get up for work in the morning.  So please forgive me, but I wanted to comment on a couple of posts from last thread (and this one, maybe?  I took some notes, lol).

On the Rev. Grund request for info, regarding someone trying to implicate not only him and Jesse, but Mrs. Grund, well, does anyone remember the lady who was posting on Topix (I think) and WS (I think) awhile back, claiming to have spoken with Jesse on the phone as he was traveling from FL to GA?  She claimed to have seen what looked like a "handoff" of a child who resembled Caylee, and went on to describe a couple who sounded like the Grunds, and a pick-up truck that sounded like Jesse.  I believe her name was some variant spelling of "Renee" -- like maybe Ranee or Renae or something.  Anybody?  She described Mrs. Grund as being present at the handoff that supposedly took place in Georgia.

Regarding whether D.Casey knew he was being filmed, I think it must be concluded that he did.  If you see all the video that has been released, it does not seem possible that he would have been taking the specific actions that he did with someone else just standing there pointedly watching him and doing nothing to assist him, while the camera is rolling.  IIRC, J.Hoover's initial story to LP and to LE I believe (per JH's atty) was that Casey requested his presence and requested that he film the searches.

Regarding Kronk taking a photo before LE arrived, well, this may sound terrible, but if I found something that I decided to report to the police, and I had a cell phone camera in my pocket, I would have probably snapped a pic or two just for my own sake, to have proof of what I found in case things got twisted around later on.  I would certainly tell LE that I had done so, too.  Would I sell the pictures for a huge sum of money and profit from the horrible death of a beautiful child?  Uh.  No way.  It will be interesting to see what his story turns out to be.  But in the long run, he doesn't matter all that much, in my opinion.  Caylee was found.  LE has the evidence.  That was his role in this sordid saga.

And on the question of whether William Waters and/or Stephany(ie) Kostakis visited Casey in jail, well it is confusing.  But although the visitation schedule posted by rmcalo does show that WW was scheduled 7-7:45 on 7/29, and SK 9-9:45 on 8/3, I don't believe either one actually had a visit with Casey.  This was during the period when she learned that she only had 3 visits per week, and IIRC, she declined WW and SK, citing the need to visit w/her family.  Then it was on 8/8, the day before Caylee's b-day, that she declined Lee's visit for the first time.  Then she declined other family visits in the week after that.  I could very well be wrong, but I can't find evidence of visits from WW or SK.  (I wondered at the time whether WW was on the list at the urging of LE, though, to try to get some info out of Casey for them...)

I loved Klaas's use of the word "buffoon" for a certain attorney (or was it a PI??)  Let's put that on the list with diabolical and odious.

Shan suggested there has been clandestine audio surveillance of the A's home for a long time now.  I sure hope so!  It got me to thinking... what if LP has been undercover for OCSO or the FBI all this time?  Wouldn't that be a hoot?  Oh, and btw, when D.Casey did his "anti-surveillance" check of the house, I wonder if he didn't plant his own little device, though...

Here is the video of Gale St.John's psychic drive on August 11, the same day Kronk first called about the site on Suburban.  She pulls over at what appears to be exactly the spot where Caylee's body was later found.  The boy in the back seat says his stomach feels sick.  She says that the dogs are sick.  She states that "something is not right."  She says "they(?)" searched this area with cadaver dogs, but she's sure "they" missed something.  She was either very accurate, she just coincidentally happened to make a bulls-eye guess, or she was tipped off somehow.  Is there some connection between this drive of GSJ's and the report by the meter reader on the same day?  Curious, isn't it...?  (BTW, that silver Ford Focus is still at 4709 Hopespring, like it was in the Jan 2006 photo I posted last night.  You can see it in the video, just before they turn the corner onto Suburban.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukQWMaxD0Q

Sorry this was so long.  I HAVE to go to bed and just wanted to respond to some of the five million posts I have enjoyed reading through for the past hundred hours here on Scared Monkeys.  (ok, I'm exaggerating... a little!)

I'm checking email and reading for a few more minutes here, then off to bed.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2009, 01:40:28 AM »

IF YOU GET A CHANCE CHECK MY PRAYER REQUEST.  THE TOPIC SEEMS TO AFFECT SO MANY MONKEYS.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2009, 01:40:59 AM »

It took me FOREVER to get caught up!  It's midnight here, and I have to get up for work in the morning.  So please forgive me, but I wanted to comment on a couple of posts from last thread (and this one, maybe?  I took some notes, lol).

On the Rev. Grund request for info, regarding someone trying to implicate not only him and Jesse, but Mrs. Grund, well, does anyone remember the lady who was posting on Topix (I think) and WS (I think) awhile back, claiming to have spoken with Jesse on the phone as he was traveling from FL to GA?  She claimed to have seen what looked like a "handoff" of a child who resembled Caylee, and went on to describe a couple who sounded like the Grunds, and a pick-up truck that sounded like Jesse.  I believe her name was some variant spelling of "Renee" -- like maybe Ranee or Renae or something.  Anybody?  She described Mrs. Grund as being present at the handoff that supposedly took place in Georgia.

Regarding whether D.Casey knew he was being filmed, I think it must be concluded that he did.  If you see all the video that has been released, it does not seem possible that he would have been taking the specific actions that he did with someone else just standing there pointedly watching him and doing nothing to assist him, while the camera is rolling.  IIRC, J.Hoover's initial story to LP and to LE I believe (per JH's atty) was that Casey requested his presence and requested that he film the searches.

Regarding Kronk taking a photo before LE arrived, well, this may sound terrible, but if I found something that I decided to report to the police, and I had a cell phone camera in my pocket, I would have probably snapped a pic or two just for my own sake, to have proof of what I found in case things got twisted around later on.  I would certainly tell LE that I had done so, too.  Would I sell the pictures for a huge sum of money and profit from the horrible death of a beautiful child?  Uh.  No way.  It will be interesting to see what his story turns out to be.  But in the long run, he doesn't matter all that much, in my opinion.  Caylee was found.  LE has the evidence.  That was his role in this sordid saga.

And on the question of whether William Waters and/or Stephany(ie) Kostakis visited Casey in jail, well it is confusing.  But although the visitation schedule posted by rmcalo does show that WW was scheduled 7-7:45 on 7/29, and SK 9-9:45 on 8/3, I don't believe either one actually had a visit with Casey.  This was during the period when she learned that she only had 3 visits per week, and IIRC, she declined WW and SK, citing the need to visit w/her family.  Then it was on 8/8, the day before Caylee's b-day, that she declined Lee's visit for the first time.  Then she declined other family visits in the week after that.  I could very well be wrong, but I can't find evidence of visits from WW or SK.  (I wondered at the time whether WW was on the list at the urging of LE, though, to try to get some info out of Casey for them...)

I loved Klaas's use of the word "buffoon" for a certain attorney (or was it a PI??)  Let's put that on the list with diabolical and odious.

Shan suggested there has been clandestine audio surveillance of the A's home for a long time now.  I sure hope so!  It got me to thinking... what if LP has been undercover for OCSO or the FBI all this time?  Wouldn't that be a hoot?  Oh, and btw, when D.Casey did his "anti-surveillance" check of the house, I wonder if he didn't plant his own little device, though...

Here is the video of Gale St.John's psychic drive on August 11, the same day Kronk first called about the site on Suburban.  She pulls over at what appears to be exactly the spot where Caylee's body was later found.  The boy in the back seat says his stomach feels sick.  She says that the dogs are sick.  She states that "something is not right."  She says "they(?)" searched this area with cadaver dogs, but she's sure "they" missed something.  She was either very accurate, she just coincidentally happened to make a bulls-eye guess, or she was tipped off somehow.  Is there some connection between this drive of GSJ's and the report by the meter reader on the same day?  Curious, isn't it...?  (BTW, that silver Ford Focus is still at 4709 Hopespring, like it was in the Jan 2006 photo I posted last night.  You can see it in the video, just before they turn the corner onto Suburban.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukQWMaxD0Q

Sorry this was so long.  I HAVE to go to bed and just wanted to respond to some of the five million posts I have enjoyed reading through for the past hundred hours here on Scared Monkeys.  (ok, I'm exaggerating... a little!)

I'm checking email and reading for a few more minutes here, then off to bed.

Desdemona I am sure that BooMonkey can help you with some of these questions .. I wish I could help. Your efforts of this post are shown. I am sure you will receive replies in the AM... keep up the good work ...sleepy Monkeys left over right now from a long day
 cyclops
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #269 on: January 13, 2009, 01:42:22 AM »

IF YOU GET A CHANCE CHECK MY PRAYER REQUEST.  THE TOPIC SEEMS TO AFFECT SO MANY MONKEYS.

Dottie I will go look .....thank you for mentioning - It's always nice to See Positive Posts

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #270 on: January 13, 2009, 01:49:31 AM »

I don't often have time to surf during the day (though could today) and can't watch/listen to vids 'cause of turtle speed dial-up we have here...and still have no clue how to respond to individ posters since I only see a "reply" button at the bottom of the page    or to myself boo hoo.

Re. a Caylee-type law(s):  wonderful intent and God love all who'd love to see such (including me), but realistically there are prob ample laws on the books to cover this kind of sad circumstance.  The prob is enforcement and how LE is already stretched and how much ready evidence LE and prosecution have to go on to take an alleged perp to trial.

I just wanted to reply to this...then I'm really really going... The LE up here are incredibly efficient..we had a young 12 yr old girl murdered by her uncle a while back and the LE found her body, and had all the evidence within a week or two...they also gave updates regularly, not releasing critical info but to keep the public informed and confident (not sure that's the right word) that they were focused 100% of catching the perp and keeping the community protected.
The problem is in the courts..the uncle was given a light sentence for a brutal assault on another young girl although an adult, makes no less of a crime to me...he should never have seen the light of day but was instead released on probation early as part of their "rehabilitation" program...had he been locked up the 12 yr old would be alive today..
Another case was on Bill ORileys program...a judge gave a child molester 6 weeks in jail for that crime..unbelievable..
This is why I think new and very harsh laws need to be created that have no leeway.. in my book, a pedophile, murderer, rapist and others...should never be allowed into society again..

Great post Foggy Dew  everything else was 100% for me...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: January 13, 2009, 01:50:46 AM »

snipped from Foggy Dew

Why didn't Miss Caylee have someone like us or my beloved neighbor?

That's the Million Dollar Question .. and Why has she never been Acknowledged by Her Own Family ... since day One.

Deenie, I often ask rhetorical questions--I will never have a clue why helpless creature's lives are entrusted to folks who haven't a clue/are cruel.  It would have been so easy to give the darlin' up to anyone, yet alleged perp held on to her like a gold brick or something as a form of currency.

Its too hard to know why the late baby's family is so apparently uncaring.  I'd just say cut 'em some slack for now and watch and wait.  They are some sick citizens I think, but if we are all patient my fondest wish is that the truth will finally emerge...and this coming from someone (me) who wants to smack around alleged perp and her kin and the other lowlives.

I'm sorry about what happened to you.  Be good to yourself, and don't sweat what the cops said re. you not using the fork as a weapon.  They were prob just thinking like cops do...and forgetting that folks don't have the presence of mind to grasp potential weapons when they are in the midst of an assault. 

And here you posted such a touching pic and post to me re. my late dear horsie.  Wow.  You are quite a big hearted girl, my friend. 

I would like to send you many hugs.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: January 13, 2009, 01:51:21 AM »

I made it too!   

Mya is very beautiful!  And I have a gd named Maddie, the light of my life!  Six and half years old!
Thank you!  Mya is a minature American Eskimo.  She is almost 2.  My gd Maddie will be 3 in 2 months.  She is also the light of my eye.  I love her soooooooo much.

I have a 3 year old Golden Lab, she is my sunshine. I live alone and lost most of my hearing after having several cancer surgeries (head and sinus cancer) so my kids got her for me as a pup to be my ears at night because I had gotten so afraid to go to sleep, afraid I wouldnt hear anything if someone would try to break in, etc. Since having her I have no trouble sleeping now because even tho I am almost completely deaf I can definitely hear her bark!! And she helps during the day too by barking whenever we have company. Someone could bang and bang on my door and I never heard them but since I got Emmy she lets me know when someone is here. But that's just the icing on the cake because since getting her I am no longer alone, I have a house mate that can make me smile even when I dont want to. She is a true blessing, and is my best friend. I plan to have an avatar of her made as soon as I can figure out how to get the picures uploaded to my computer. Puter illiterate here  LOL
Im sorry for the OT, it's just that I have been seeing all the great avatars of everyone's pets and I just couldnt help myself, I had to share about my Emmy. I promise I wont make a habit of it!! Promise! I would say the Devil made me do it, but that wouldn't exactly be true 

I pray daily that all those people who are turning this case into the worst nightmare possible will get their just rewards soon. Our little Caylee deserves better than she has been given, and I truly believe we will see justice done here.

I love being part of Scared Monkeys, and I am very proud to be part of such an awesome forum. 

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: January 13, 2009, 01:53:02 AM »

Sure.  Would love to hear from you!  Open to any ideas.

Hi Jackie !   I love your posts !  Hope to hear more of your ideas!!  Your smile makes my day !!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2009, 01:56:46 AM »

GabbyG.....so glad you have you darling pet to help you out now too!!!!!!!!!!cant wait to see a picture of her soon!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2009, 01:58:53 AM »

Desdemona - According to Gale St. Johns youtube she was searching almost in the exact same spot that Dominic Case was which is approximately 200 feet from where Caylee was found.   I marked the approximate spot where Caylee's body was found in red.  Looks like Gayle (just like Dominic) was further down the road in the direction of the school.   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2009, 02:00:52 AM »

<snipped by Desi>

Desdemona I am sure that BooMonkey can help you with some of these questions .. I wish I could help. Your efforts of this post are shown. I am sure you will receive replies in the AM... keep up the good work ...sleepy Monkeys left over right now from a long day
 cyclops
K

Deenie, thank you for your kind reply.  Yes, it is a pattern.  By the time I get caught up and post all my thoughts, it is late and most of the little monkeys are in bed.

Here is a request for any smart researcher monkey, or a monkey who has a good database of case photos:

Does anyone have a picture of Lee using his cell phone?

I wanted to compare it to this pic, based on something Red mentioned earlier about Lee setting up a special account at the jail for Casey to make calls to his cell phone.

TIA, Oh, and SS, Goodnight, sleep well, and get those kids to the bus in the morning!  lol

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2009, 02:16:07 AM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM

God Bless Tim.....

YEAH TIM!

For all you cheaters, liars, greedy money mongers....Stand Back and watch how a real Man behaves!!  Take note, you might learn something.
     WTG TIM!!    

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2009, 02:16:49 AM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

Hi HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't leave me out of your adorable daughter's U-tube.  If it's one that I've already heard and seen then forgive my being so CHEEKY.  I'm not caught up yet.  I'm making great progress though.

PJ (Paula)
flower
Oh never would I leave you out of anything PJ....I think it is one that you have already heard,anyway, there is about 5 on there if you want to listen, but its up to you!!!!! Dont wanna overdose you on her!!!

Can you tell that I'm nearly caught up???  Oh what a good feeling it is too.  
I couldn't ever tire of hearing your adorable Daughter singing.  I did go and re-listen and am so glad I did.  Now I hope it won't be too long before we have the pleasure of hearing her tribute to Precious Caylee.

PJ (Paula)

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2009, 02:21:15 AM »

snipped from Foggy Dew

Why didn't Miss Caylee have someone like us or my beloved neighbor?

That's the Million Dollar Question .. and Why has she never been Acknowledged by Her Own Family ... since day One.

Deenie, I often ask rhetorical questions--I will never have a clue why helpless creature's lives are entrusted to folks who haven't a clue/are cruel.  It would have been so easy to give the darlin' up to anyone, yet alleged perp held on to her like a gold brick or something as a form of currency.

Its too hard to know why the late baby's family is so apparently uncaring.  I'd just say cut 'em some slack for now and watch and wait.  They are some sick citizens I think, but if we are all patient my fondest wish is that the truth will finally emerge...and this coming from someone (me) who wants to smack around alleged perp and her kin and the other lowlives.

I'm sorry about what happened to you.  Be good to yourself, and don't sweat what the cops said re. you not using the fork as a weapon.  They were prob just thinking like cops do...and forgetting that folks don't have the presence of mind to grasp potential weapons when they are in the midst of an assault. 

And here you posted such a touching pic and post to me re. my late dear horsie.  Wow.  You are quite a big hearted girl, my friend. 

I would like to send you many hugs.

Foggy YOU totally Rock ~ I love the way you speak within your words. You have quite a energy ..that's not an easy thing either. To offer your personal presence in typed words  - You really shine. You remind of a Character in the movie Cold Mountain " Ruby" - not that your a character but your Straight from the Heart ..
You should become LE  yourself. I sense in your background maybe you have been in the Military or along the line .. either that or your just  " Just"
Foggy
((( huge hugs)))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.