April 25, 2024, 11:14:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363282 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #340 on: January 13, 2009, 08:12:02 AM »

Yes, I got up to watch. Kronk called in the tips at 9:30 or 10 PM on both of the first calls. Then met the officer on the 3 rd call. Officer looked but said he didn't see anything. There WAS water there at the time. Kronk said he just forgot about it.Then on Dec 11 they parked there in the shade waiting for time to go back to office. Said he went into woods to relieve himself and saw the bag again, so took a look at it. The pic he had was of a rattlesnake that was there on the first or second day.

hmmmm...just a snake pic...all that holabaloo for nothing.. There are others who can confirm that water was there, including Tim Miller so I don't think that is going to be an issue..

I'm surprised Kronk didn't take pics when he found Caylee's remains..I would have if only to cover myself that I had not disturbed anything..maybe he did and the media hasn't been told
That is how the media gets the viewers. I think I read on here last night that Kronk had some photos that were turned over to LE.....I hope he covered his butt.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: January 13, 2009, 08:13:43 AM »

I am playing catchup here at the moment and in the last thread a monkey asks if NG gave any more info on Dolce's missing boy..
Please tell me he is not referring to our dolce??

Dolce's boy isn't missing...she's been telling us about a 6 yr old boy missing in her area..

there is a thread for him here..
Thankyou, I just read it. That pic of th grandma crying broke my heart.
sry...link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.msg622604#msg622604

yes...it's yet another sad story...I hope they find him soon or I fear the worst 
It's amazing to see the difference in family reactions between that case and this one..
I take it kidfinders hasn't shown up yet.. 
They'd have to find the place first and that might be a bit beyond them

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #342 on: January 13, 2009, 08:15:11 AM »

This guy seems to be on the up and up. I sure hope so. IMO I don't think they would have paid for the snake pic.
Morning guys! It is actually late here in Oz so I'd love a coffee I intend to pull an all nighter lol! Re the pic I didn't think he would show a pic of the baby's remains but I do think that GMA really wanted an interview with him so they offered to pay for the pic of the snake to get him there. That way they weren't breaking their policy not to pay for interviews. JMHO

That makes sense sharlock..keeps everyone happy...also a rattlesnake pic is still valuable to the prosecution..it helps validate the story that the LE deputy didn't go far into the woods because of the snake... I'm pretty sure they are territorial...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: January 13, 2009, 08:19:44 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

OMG!!! You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

One more thing about this, 

Idiots................

RIP Sweet Puppy
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 13, 2009, 08:20:27 AM »

Has Kronk been on GMA yet?  Anyone know?? tia  or is he on the Today show per Sea Searcher????  I'm confused and it's only my first post of the day.....not gonna be good. 

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: January 13, 2009, 08:21:06 AM »

We're trying to figure out where the white house is in Hoovers Vid..
I want to find that house too, it's buggin the cr@p out of me. I'm scouring maps live of the area hoping to find it. Atleast I'm going to try. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack though, but not impossible!

Morning Monkeys !!  It may not be "beyond reasoning" for the PI's to think KC could have gone over the back fence of the house, through some neighbor yards behind them and ended up on Florence Harbor Street, which is the street that is behind Hopespring.  That street dead ends into that area of the woods where the remains were found as well.  So this mysterious abandonded house could be on that street ??

Praying for Natalee's return.............
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2009, 08:21:55 AM »

Has Kronk been on GMA yet?  Anyone know?? tia  or is he on the Today show per Sea Searcher????  I'm confused and it's only my first post of the day.....not gonna be good. 

It was on GMA ,not Today. I left a short recap of his interview a few post back.

God Bless!
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2009, 08:22:55 AM »

I've been watching since 7am Eastern this morning and haven't seen him yet !

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2009, 08:27:31 AM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.

Yepper.......I mentioned that a couple times since all the 'video hoopla' came about.

Yes...I remember LP saying that it was 200 yards up the road..I'm sure he was ball parking it but that's a heck of a lot more than 12 feet...I wish I had seen who made that estimate on NG tonight..

Watch this video, it shows exactly where Dominic Casey claims he was searching:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

for QM
sorry it took so long..thought it was in the other thread..shows you how good my memory is

I'd still like to know where the 12 feet came from on NG..gonna look but if someone knows off the top of their head...please explain TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 13, 2009, 08:27:35 AM »

I've been watching since 7am Eastern this morning and haven't seen him yet !

The whole interview only lasted a couple of minutes.....I think the most important thing was he did not call in the first 2 calls until 9:30 or 10:00 PM. Probably why they did not get checked out as thoroughly.

God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: January 13, 2009, 08:28:18 AM »

Good Morning SS.....Are we the only ones up this early?

Good Morning...I think there's a few of us but Trimm's on the treadmill, staying trim
and I think QM is trying to catch up...

Are you watching the Today show??? I hope someone can post a vid..I don't have TV

Sea,It looks like coffee monkey has been taken hostage by Bud's girl.  We better get Sparky on the case. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: January 13, 2009, 08:29:32 AM »

It was on GMA ,not Today. I left a short recap of his interview a few post back.

My bad..I get these shows mixed up and I don't have TV  sry Shan

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 13, 2009, 08:29:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I am way behind, I just jumped into the new cage!! May just skip the first 15 pages, I've been trying to catch up since last night!! Anything new this morning?? Here's some coffee too:

Mmmm....

Good Morning QM.I watched the Tim Miller interview with GVS...Tim Miller ROCKS. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: January 13, 2009, 08:30:47 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

I admit I was suspicious about the meter man since almost the beginning. But not because I believe he was involved in Caylees death, or about him finding her. I've just been suspicious about the previous calls etc. thinking maybe he was either tipped off or just overheard something & wasn't telling all he knew. I can't believe the defense is going to go there saying he took the bag. You've got to be kidding!!! He took it and held onto it for 4 months!! I find what the pi's did alot more suspicious. I find alot of people involved in the case & what they seem to know suspicious. Anyway, I really hope they are not really going to try that. Besides, if he really did take the bag, there would be evidence of it. I know LE can tell how long that bag was out there, and if it was tampered with in anyway.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: January 13, 2009, 08:32:05 AM »

Good Morning SS.....Are we the only ones up this early?

Good Morning...I think there's a few of us but Trimm's on the treadmill, staying trim
and I think QM is trying to catch up...

Are you watching the Today show??? I hope someone can post a vid..I don't have TV

Sea,It looks like coffee monkey has been taken hostage by Bud's girl.  We better get Sparky on the case. 

forget Sparky...I'll track her down myself..   

I better watch out for bud tho.. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 13, 2009, 08:38:33 AM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.

Yepper.......I mentioned that a couple times since all the 'video hoopla' came about.

Yes...I remember LP saying that it was 200 yards up the road..I'm sure he was ball parking it but that's a heck of a lot more than 12 feet...I wish I had seen who made that estimate on NG tonight..

Watch this video, it shows exactly where Dominic Casey claims he was searching:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gZRTi3AVEaU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

for QM
sorry it took so long..thought it was in the other thread..shows you how good my memory is

I'd still like to know where the 12 feet came from on NG..gonna look but if someone knows off the top of their head...please explain TIA

Thanks SS!! You're awesome. So is DC cooperating with LE? That's the impression I got. The defense can't say she wasn't there in Nov, if DC wasn't looking anywhere near where she was actually found, right??? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 13, 2009, 08:38:35 AM »

Have I told you guys yet how much it HURTS to have your wisdom teeth cut out???
  NikkiB NOT good....

"God dont like ugly"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 13, 2009, 08:41:41 AM »

Man Who Found Caylee On Gma..(no video yet,that I could find)
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/13/man_who_found_caylee_on_39good_morning_america39.html

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: January 13, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »

NikkiB NOT good....

You don't have to tell me. I had all four done at the same time, and 12 shots of novacaine that barely worked!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 13, 2009, 08:43:02 AM »

NikkiB NOT good....

Oh so sorry Nikkib, I do know how bad it hurts.

Can you give me just the name of the county you are in? I am in Lancaster Co.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.