March 29, 2024, 06:31:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 361919 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #360 on: January 13, 2009, 08:43:44 AM »

Does this helmet make me look fat?? 

No, but it does make your butt look big!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 13, 2009, 08:44:31 AM »

Greta VanSustern Transcript(interview with Tim Miller)

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/#

BUMP  BUMP

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 13, 2009, 08:46:32 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

Thanks MomofaMarine. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: January 13, 2009, 08:46:49 AM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.

Yepper.......I mentioned that a couple times since all the 'video hoopla' came about.

Yes...I remember LP saying that it was 200 yards up the road..I'm sure he was ball parking it but that's a heck of a lot more than 12 feet...I wish I had seen who made that estimate on NG tonight..

Watch this video, it shows exactly where Dominic Casey claims he was searching:

removed vid just to save space(it can be found in original post)

for QM
sorry it took so long..thought it was in the other thread..shows you how good my memory is

I'd still like to know where the 12 feet came from on NG..gonna look but if someone knows off the top of their head...please explain TIA
I think that if we should be cautious about beleiving D.Casey. The above was his claim and hasn't been confirmed by Hoover. However the large white paver that he is looking at clearly using as a marker and the way he opens every trashbag as if expecting to find something is strange. He only has a cursory look he knew exactly what he expected to see imo. The large white paver area is eerily like the description that Kronk was giving in his August calls which makes me think that this is where the body was for sure. It is possible it moved in the rain but I think it was right where D.C had been searching.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: January 13, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »

Has Kronk been on GMA yet?  Anyone know?? tia  or is he on the Today show per Sea Searcher????  I'm confused and it's only my first post of the day.....not gonna be good. 

It was on GMA ,not Today. I left a short recap of his interview a few post back.

My bad..I get these shows mixed up and I don't have TV  sry Shan

No problem, SS, missed it anyway...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: January 13, 2009, 08:48:27 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

What does everyone else think? Believe him?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 13, 2009, 08:51:23 AM »

morning monkeys, did yalll read that >>-->>
Kronk told "Good Morning America" that he had been arrested in the early 90s for kidnapping, but that the charges were dropped and his record was expunged.
now, what are the odds of a missing child being found by someone who has been accused of kidnapping???  mio

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #367 on: January 13, 2009, 08:53:02 AM »

Thanks SS!! You're awesome. So is DC cooperating with LE? That's the impression I got. The defense can't say she wasn't there in Nov, if DC wasn't looking anywhere near where she was actually found, right??? 

That's the was I read it...also Lenny said DC was searching way off the location...I think he said 200 yards trying to give a ball park estimate. He also said, in that same interview, that LE searched in that area but about 600 yards away..based on Kio's statements..either way, the bottom line is, they never found her and that area was under water which can be validated by several people...Gail St. John, The neighbor across the street and Tim Miller are three that come to mind.. defence is lost (as usual) on that one.. 

One sticky point for me is..was that area dry between July 16th and Fay...that is a very small area of woods to search and would have been top on my list if I was LE..I know it doesn't change the outcome but I can see Baez using it for his LE bashing defense..JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #368 on: January 13, 2009, 08:53:51 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

I admit I was suspicious about the meter man since almost the beginning. But not because I believe he was involved in Caylees death, or about him finding her. I've just been suspicious about the previous calls etc. thinking maybe he was either tipped off or just overheard something & wasn't telling all he knew. I can't believe the defense is going to go there saying he took the bag. You've got to be kidding!!! He took it and held onto it for 4 months!! I find what the pi's did alot more suspicious. I find alot of people involved in the case & what they seem to know suspicious. Anyway, I really hope they are not really going to try that. Besides, if he really did take the bag, there would be evidence of it. I know LE can tell how long that bag was out there, and if it was tampered with in anyway.

I have a feeling that even if TM or a volunteer searcher searching with TM had found her they would have said the same thing. That may be why JB wants the volunteers info...He will point fingers at any and everyone he can to get "his girl" outta this. Sad how many people are getting their reputations trashed over what KC herself did.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: January 13, 2009, 08:54:27 AM »

Good Morning SS.....Are we the only ones up this early?

Good Morning...I think there's a few of us but Trimm's on the treadmill, staying trim
and I think QM is trying to catch up...

Are you watching the Today show??? I hope someone can post a vid..I don't have TV

Sea,It looks like coffee monkey has been taken hostage by Bud's girl.  We better get Sparky on the case. 

forget Sparky...I'll track her down myself..   

I better watch out for bud tho.. 

~ Peter Frampton
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: January 13, 2009, 08:54:33 AM »

Have I told you guys yet how much it HURTS to have your wisdom teeth cut out???
  NikkiB NOT good....

Oh so sorry Nikkib, I do know how bad it hurts.

Can you give me just the name of the county you are in? I am in Lancaster Co.

Hhey! I am in Greenville

"God dont like ugly"
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #371 on: January 13, 2009, 08:55:01 AM »

Good Morning Monken....I tend to believe him. JMO. He seemed really sincere. I think the defense is just trying to find something to cause reaonable doubt.I honestly think LE and FBI have enough evidence to nail KC to the wall and also enough to charge several more people. Just wish they would get on with it. But I am sure they are making sure all T's are crossed and all i's are dotted and I can understand that.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: January 13, 2009, 08:55:26 AM »

::MonkeyConfused::Oh Geeshhhhhh! Are there any good snipers in Orlando? I wish the defense would just SHUT THE H$LL UP.
I don't know where this guy has been. He is totally off on some of his info at the beginning of the tape so I didn't listen to all of it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: January 13, 2009, 08:56:37 AM »

NikkiB NOT good....

Hope you feel better.

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #374 on: January 13, 2009, 08:57:18 AM »

NikkiB NOT good....

Oh so sorry Nikkib, I do know how bad it hurts.

Can you give me just the name of the county you are in? I am in Lancaster Co.

Hhey! I am in Greenville

Wow not far at all. My daughter is a nurse!
Sorry o/t. will be good. Promise

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #375 on: January 13, 2009, 08:58:28 AM »

O/T.... Hi Monken !!!

Klaas made us an Elvis thread in the lounge under music.. 

I'm gonna try and move our posts to it sometime today but I just wanted to let you know.. I have no idea how to give you a link but If I can find it, anyone can 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: January 13, 2009, 08:58:52 AM »

I admit I was suspicious about the meter man since almost the beginning. But not because I believe he was involved in Caylees death, or about him finding her. I've just been suspicious about the previous calls etc. thinking maybe he was either tipped off or just overheard something & wasn't telling all he knew. I can't believe the defense is going to go there saying he took the bag. You've got to be kidding!!! He took it and held onto it for 4 months!! I find what the pi's did alot more suspicious. I find alot of people involved in the case & what they seem to know suspicious. Anyway, I really hope they are not really going to try that. Besides, if he really did take the bag, there would be evidence of it. I know LE can tell how long that bag was out there, and if it was tampered with in anyway.

I have a feeling that even if TM or a volunteer searcher searching with TM had found her they would have said the same thing. That may be why JB wants the volunteers info...He will point fingers at any and everyone he can to get "his girl" outta this. Sad how many people are getting their reputations trashed over what KC herself did.
Has anyone heard this before...Kronk taking the bag? I think that is defense bull. I think LE would not have said at the beginning(Carlos Padilla) that he is a good guy like they had already checked him out by the time we heard his name. HE said that I believe the same day Kronk gave a statement.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: January 13, 2009, 08:59:04 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

What does everyone else think? Believe him?? 

Hi Monken, I watched the interview too. From what I got out of it, it seems he was being honest. At this point, they must have found out everything there is to find out about him. Don't see anything in his past having anything to do with finding Caylee, but in this case new things pop up out of the blue. I really hope the defense isn't going to try to pin something on him because he found the body. I guess they can try, but I don't see how they'll succeed unless they have concrete proof he did something, like move it or something. I don't see why anyone would think he moved or tampered with everything. I mean at worst, he may have taken pics before LE arrived, I hope not, but we'll have to wait and see about that. I kinda feel bad for him, a least a little bit. But, I truly hope he doesn't try to profit from this, beyond maybe getting some reward, and his travel expenses.

RIP Sweet Puppy
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: January 13, 2009, 09:00:07 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/13/man_who_found_caylee_on_39good_morning_america39.html

Man Who Found Caylee On 'Good Morning America'

Semper-Fi
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: January 13, 2009, 09:00:21 AM »

Good Morning Monken....I tend to believe him. JMO. He seemed really sincere. I think the defense is just trying to find something to cause reaonable doubt.I honestly think LE and FBI have enough evidence to nail KC to the wall and also enough to charge several more people. Just wish they would get on with it. But I am sure they are making sure all T's are crossed and all i's are dotted and I can understand that.

Hi, Darla, i do too. I wonder if it's the defense or the media that has brought all of this out about Kronk?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.