April 23, 2024, 02:48:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363156 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2009, 09:15:47 AM »

O/T.... Hi Monken !!!

Klaas made us an Elvis thread in the lounge under music.. 

I'm gonna try and move our posts to it sometime today but I just wanted to let you know.. I have no idea how to give you a link but If I can find it, anyone can 

WooHoo!!  That's great! i didn't know that. And i don't know how to move posts so thank you!! And I'll find it!!! 

Me neither but I'm gonna give it my best shot.. I have an idea as to how..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: January 13, 2009, 09:16:17 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6635329

GMA video interview with Kronk

Semper-Fi
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 13, 2009, 09:16:20 AM »

Have to give the computer over to hubby in a minute but just read NG transcipts and there is that woman's name again....Joy Wray. OMG! She might get interviewed by LE now considering she supposedly has admitted she was talking to DC at some time.

I know that woman is everywhere. 
Hurry back when you can. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 13, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

What does everyone else think? Believe him?? 

Good Morning Friend 

I believe him too.

pb

Hi, Pink!!  Did you get to see it? I believe him too, although his answers did seem kind of rehearsed! Don't think he wanted to screw up on national tv! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: January 13, 2009, 09:17:59 AM »

Good Morning SS.....Are we the only ones up this early?

Good Morning...I think there's a few of us but Trimm's on the treadmill, staying trim
and I think QM is trying to catch up...

Are you watching the Today show??? I hope someone can post a vid..I don't have TV

Sea,It looks like coffee monkey has been taken hostage by Bud's girl.  We better get Sparky on the case. 

forget Sparky...I'll track her down myself..   

I better watch out for bud tho.. 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #405 on: January 13, 2009, 09:18:51 AM »

My opinion of Kronk....  He did a good thing and is now being used to create reasonable doubt.  I believe him.  I have no reason not to.  He has brought out the dirt on himself just so that no one else would find it out.   I feel bad for him.  If he gets a reward for doing it, then he actually deserves it.  I can't imagine finding a body.  HE did a good thing.  ANd his reputation will now be slandered everywehere by people trying to pin a conspiracy on him.

Did Casey want Caylee found?  No.  She would not have sent out a search party for Caylee, even through a daisy chain.  That would not help her in any way.  In fact, finding Caylee is the best thing for the prosecution yet.

Did the PI's go out and look for Caylee's body?  Yes.  He was looking and working for the GP.  I hope his idea was to put her to rest.  Now, it is unclear what the motives are of these 2 PI's because one wants to make money and the other wants to deny everything.  And DC's lies are really bad.  He is not good at sticking to a story. 

Tim Miller is still the man. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: January 13, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »

I'm not here, you don't see me OR.......ELVIS 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4383.0

I actually have a video tape of the "Live Elvis conspiracy theory" it's amusing but I don't buy into it..

Thanks for posting the link  while you weren't here 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: January 13, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479750,00.html

New Video Surfaces in Caylee Anthony Case

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3440674&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Caught on tape?

Semper-Fi
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 13, 2009, 09:21:43 AM »

Kathy Beleich (sp.) said on NG last night that the abandoned house was not in walking distance of crime scene. That you would need to drive there.

hmmm.  Maybe it is the Ovieda house, then.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 13, 2009, 09:22:28 AM »

ORLANDO -- The Orange County meter reader who found the remains of Caylee Anthony is telling his story to the nation.

Roy Kronk, who found the remains in December, was interviewed on ABC's "Good Morning America" Tuesday.

Kronk has been questioned by investigators, but he is not considered to be connected with Caylee's disappearance.

Kronk said that he first saw a suspicious bag in August while he was working his route. He said he called police three days in a row, and that when he was finally met by a deputy and pointed it out, the deputy said he couldn't see it.

Kronk claimed that the deputy didn't want to investigate further because the area was underwater at the time and because the area was infested by snakes. He said his experience with the Coast Guard as a bail bondsman and bounty hunter helped him to recognize that something was not right.

According to Kronk, after the discovery, his life has been turned upside-down.

"They've been really hard on me. You try to do the right thing, you try to be a nice guy and you just get vilified. The sad thing is people actually believe some of the things being said.  I have nothing to do with this at all, but you listen to some of these conspiracy theories -- 'I've done everything known to mankind' -- I haven't done anything. I just tried to help put a  little closure to that poor child and she got a decent burial to end all this. That's all I tried to do," Kronk said.

Kronk told "Good Morning America" that he had been arrested in the early 90s for kidnapping, but that the charges were dropped and his record was expunged.

Kronk's appearance comes as Orange County investigators confirmed they have obtained a video, reportedly taken in November, of private investigators searching in the wooded area near the spot where Kronk eventually found Caylee's remains.

Jim Hoover, a private investigator who used to work for Caylee's grandparents, shot the video.

Hoover said the 10-minute tape speaks for itself. He did not make any further comments.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the video shows Dominic Casey, another private investigator, walking through the woods, poking into bags and talking on a cell phone. It does not show the discovery of any human remains.

The video was shot almost a month before Kronk found the girl's remains.

The Sheriff's Office did not release the tape.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #410 on: January 13, 2009, 09:22:28 AM »

Oh yeah,

I forgot to say that KC did this, she dumped the body herself.  Kronk said it himself, the swamp stinks.  Good place to hide a body.  It doesn't sound like the police actually inspected his claims either.  Just kinda scanned.

Casey was just lucky Caylee wasn't found before. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: January 13, 2009, 09:22:38 AM »

Kronk to get paid $20,000 for interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3jJ2Csmx0

Semper-Fi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: January 13, 2009, 09:24:55 AM »

I just worded that wrong..what I meant was..I don't want to burden Sparky.... 

I'm going to take a shower before I get into trouble... 

Morning Sparky !

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #413 on: January 13, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »

I agree that in Kronk's interview he sounded truthful.  I want to believe that he is an honest concerned citizen doing a good deed.  He is the one that found that precious baby.  After this interview I do believe him.  However, I just don't know if I believe that GMA paid him $20,000 for a picture of a snake.  It's hard to know who is being honest in this case anymore so I will reserve judement on him until we know more or until the trial. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: January 13, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »

Last night on NG, (or was it JVM?) somebody said that Kronk had said that during the period of time when Kronk was assigned to that area but didn't look, it was because he wasn't really concerned about the case or that the body (or whatever it was he thought he found) wasn't important at the time. So... he went there specifically to call about it how many times, yet we're to believe there was a time when he wasn't concerned about it? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: January 13, 2009, 09:28:53 AM »

Have I told you guys yet how much it HURTS to have your wisdom teeth cut out???
  NikkiB NOT good....

Oh so sorry Nikkib, I do know how bad it hurts.

Can you give me just the name of the county you are in? I am in Lancaster Co.

Hhey! I am in Greenville

OOOOOOOOOhhhhh, Nikki, you're making me cringe. I had all 4 of mine done in the hospital (long ago) under a general and had next to no pain so I went right back to work. They sent me home because I had 2 black eyes and a bunch of other bruises - ugly - so I can imagine how painful it was. I looked like I had been in a car wreck for about 10 days. I hope you're recuperating.

Morning Monkeys!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: January 13, 2009, 09:29:42 AM »

My opinion of Kronk....  He did a good thing and is now being used to create reasonable doubt.  I believe him.  I have no reason not to.  He has brought out the dirt on himself just so that no one else would find it out.   I feel bad for him.  If he gets a reward for doing it, then he actually deserves it.  I can't imagine finding a body.  HE did a good thing.  ANd his reputation will now be slandered everywehere by people trying to pin a conspiracy on him.

Did Casey want Caylee found?  No.  She would not have sent out a search party for Caylee, even through a daisy chain.  That would not help her in any way.  In fact, finding Caylee is the best thing for the prosecution yet.

Did the PI's go out and look for Caylee's body?  Yes.  He was looking and working for the GP.  I hope his idea was to put her to rest.  Now, it is unclear what the motives are of these 2 PI's because one wants to make money and the other wants to deny everything.  And DC's lies are really bad.  He is not good at sticking to a story. 

Tim Miller is still the man. 

i was so proud watching Tim last night. he is determined that the defense will not get his records & will fight them tooth & nail! There is no telling what the defense would do to some of the searchers if they could get their hands on the info! Look at what's happened to anyone that is remotely involved!
i too, believe Kronk, based on his interview & I do think he deserves the reward, why not!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 13, 2009, 09:30:49 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

OMG!!! You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

One more thing about this, 

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 13, 2009, 09:34:22 AM »

Update: Video surfaces of search before Caylee Anthony was found
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 13, 2009

<snipped>
Hoover, who used to work for Casey Anthony's parents, and his attorney met with FBI and Sheriff's Office investigators last week to discuss and hand over the tape.

Conway said he and the Anthonys will "come out with the entire story, as well as phone records, later on . . . It's not going to crack the case."

Conway accused Hoover of trying to sell the video to media outlets, though Hoover denied giving it to Geraldo Rivera on Fox News Channel, which aired it Sunday.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,197900.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: January 13, 2009, 09:35:13 AM »

ORLANDO -- The Orange County meter reader who found the remains of Caylee Anthony is telling his story to the nation.

Roy Kronk, who found the remains in December, was interviewed on ABC's "Good Morning America" Tuesday.

Kronk has been questioned by investigators, but he is not considered to be connected with Caylee's disappearance.

Kronk said that he first saw a suspicious bag in August while he was working his route. He said he called police three days in a row, and that when he was finally met by a deputy and pointed it out, the deputy said he couldn't see it.

Kronk claimed that the deputy didn't want to investigate further because the area was underwater at the time and because the area was infested by snakes. He said his experience with the Coast Guard as a bail bondsman and bounty hunter helped him to recognize that something was not right.

According to Kronk, after the discovery, his life has been turned upside-down.

"They've been really hard on me. You try to do the right thing, you try to be a nice guy and you just get vilified. The sad thing is people actually believe some of the things being said.  I have nothing to do with this at all, but you listen to some of these conspiracy theories -- 'I've done everything known to mankind' -- I haven't done anything. I just tried to help put a  little closure to that poor child and she got a decent burial to end all this. That's all I tried to do," Kronk said.

Kronk told "Good Morning America" that he had been arrested in the early 90s for kidnapping, but that the charges were dropped and his record was expunged.

Kronk's appearance comes as Orange County investigators confirmed they have obtained a video, reportedly taken in November, of private investigators searching in the wooded area near the spot where Kronk eventually found Caylee's remains.

Jim Hoover, a private investigator who used to work for Caylee's grandparents, shot the video.

Hoover said the 10-minute tape speaks for itself. He did not make any further comments.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the video shows Dominic Casey, another private investigator, walking through the woods, poking into bags and talking on a cell phone. It does not show the discovery of any human remains.

The video was shot almost a month before Kronk found the girl's remains.

The Sheriff's Office did not release the tape.

"He said his experience with the Coast Guard as a bail bondsman and bounty hunter..."

Anybody have any idea what that means? The Coast Guard has bail bondsman and bounty hunters? News to me... I wonder if the "has" shouldn't be AND AS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.