April 20, 2024, 07:22:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363048 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #420 on: January 13, 2009, 09:35:54 AM »

i was so proud watching Tim last night. he is determined that the defense will not get his records & will fight them tooth & nail! There is no telling what the defense would do to some of the searchers if they could get their hands on the info! Look at what's happened to anyone that is remotely involved!
i too, believe Kronk, based on his interview & I do think he deserves the reward, why not!
[/quote]

I am so glad that Tim has Mark in this with him.  Mark has been through many stages and seen from a lot of angles.  He also is the best Lawyer involved in this case. 

About Kronk and the reward.  Why would a crimeline even offer a reward if they didn't want to give it out.  Why should the public villianize him for taking a reward that a crimeline publicizes? 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #421 on: January 13, 2009, 09:37:25 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

OMG!!! You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

One more thing about this, 

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

Um  Ok.  So is there evidence of decomp in KRONK's vehicle?  Oh wait.  Nope.  Just Casey's.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 13, 2009, 09:39:57 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

He said it's the defense theory that Kronk took the bag with him! WTF!!?? Baez is a freakin' idiot!! That man is a bounty hunter. There is no way he would have moved the bag!
Hey also last night on Greta; di anyone hear when Baden said the remains were almost completely contained within the bag!  I thought they were scattered around. There must not have been much at all outside the bag. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: January 13, 2009, 09:40:49 AM »

"Kronk told "Good Morning America" that he had been arrested in the early 90s for kidnapping, but that the charges were dropped and his record was expunged. "

this is the part that interest me   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: January 13, 2009, 09:41:20 AM »

i was so proud watching Tim last night. he is determined that the defense will not get his records & will fight them tooth & nail! There is no telling what the defense would do to some of the searchers if they could get their hands on the info! Look at what's happened to anyone that is remotely involved!
i too, believe Kronk, based on his interview & I do think he deserves the reward, why not!

I am so glad that Tim has Mark in this with him.  Mark has been through many stages and seen from a lot of angles.  He also is the best Lawyer involved in this case. 

About Kronk and the reward.  Why would a crimeline even offer a reward if they didn't want to give it out.  Why should the public villianize him for taking a reward that a crimeline publicizes? 
[/quote]

That's right, they need to just give it to him!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: January 13, 2009, 09:41:42 AM »

Idiots................

I hope they're (Fox "jounalists" - HA! HA!) are all on the defense payroll. If they are all working pro bono, shame on Whorealdo, Greta, and all the minor players like Napolitano. My hubby watches Fox News a lot during the day and it makes me want to barf most days and I'm not even really listening to it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 13, 2009, 09:41:54 AM »

Sea is in the shower. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: January 13, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..i just wanna say i believe kronk's story too and Darla im just outside of Lan.county..just wanted to say hello neighbor Smile

Live each day as if it were your last!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 13, 2009, 09:43:54 AM »

Sea is in the shower. 

Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: January 13, 2009, 09:43:55 AM »

Idiots................

Um  Ok.  So is there evidence of decomp in KRONK's vehicle?  Oh wait.  Nope.  Just Casey's.

Exactly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 13, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »

Have I told you guys yet how much it HURTS to have your wisdom teeth cut out???
  NikkiB NOT good....

Oh so sorry Nikkib, I do know how bad it hurts.

Can you give me just the name of the county you are in? I am in Lancaster Co.

Darla, r u in PA?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: January 13, 2009, 09:44:53 AM »

Idiots................

He said it's the defense theory that Kronk took the bag with him! WTF!!?? Baez is a freakin' idiot!! That man is a bounty hunter. There is no way he would have moved the bag!
Hey also last night on Greta; di anyone hear when Baden said the remains were almost completely contained within the bag!  I thought they were scattered around. There must not have been much at all outside the bag. 

Judge Napolitano is an idiot, don't even listen to him.  He's blowing smoke out of his A** and doesn't have a clue about anything.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: January 13, 2009, 09:45:26 AM »

Sea is in the shower. 

Cool Picture Trim!     
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #433 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..i just wanna say i believe kronk's story too and Darla im just outside of Lan.county..just wanted to say hello neighbor Smile
Hi Kimmy! Small world

I think Kronk should be given the reward. If not for him that sweet baby would still be in the swamp. It is bad enough that Casey murdered her, but to leave her in the swamps with the snakes and animals for 6 months is just more than my heart can handle.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6635329
Roy K interview tis morning..
GMA..not sure how long this link will be good...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #435 on: January 13, 2009, 09:48:54 AM »

Have I told you guys yet how much it HURTS to have your wisdom teeth cut out???
  NikkiB NOT good....

Oh so sorry Nikkib, I do know how bad it hurts.

Can you give me just the name of the county you are in? I am in Lancaster Co.

Darla, r u in PA?
No Shan, South Carolina

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: January 13, 2009, 09:50:06 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18468245/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer Says Kronk May Help Defense

Semper-Fi
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: January 13, 2009, 09:50:26 AM »

Idiots................

Yeah.  I watched Dr. B last night on Greta.  I'm sick of seeing him - working the defense for his wife every night on Fox.   The bones were scattered over an acre of land - no way contained in the bag.   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 13, 2009, 09:51:29 AM »

Well, if Baez get Tim's records, Nejame should be able to prove that the Anthonys planted people within TES to not only "spy" for them, but to mislead people as to which areas to search in. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: January 13, 2009, 09:51:34 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18465511/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Lee Anthony's Attorney Talks About P.I.'s Video At Remains Scene

Semper-Fi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.