April 26, 2024, 02:12:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363349 times)
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: January 13, 2009, 09:51:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..i just wanna say i believe kronk's story too and Darla im just outside of Lan.county..just wanted to say hello neighbor Smile
Hi Kimmy! Small world

I think Kronk should be given the reward. If not for him that sweet baby would still be in the swamp. It is bad enough that Casey murdered her, but to leave her in the swamps with the snakes and animals for 6 months is just more than my heart can handle.

i agree darla..he did alot more than any of her family..he FOUND her

Live each day as if it were your last!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:35 AM »

Last night on NG, (or was it JVM?) somebody said that Kronk had said that during the period of time when Kronk was assigned to that area but didn't look, it was because he wasn't really concerned about the case or that the body (or whatever it was he thought he found) wasn't important at the time. So... he went there specifically to call about it how many times, yet we're to believe there was a time when he wasn't concerned about it? 
I can beleive that. I get so worked up with some of the cases I follow there are times where I can be glued to the pc and on the hunt for days at a time but you just can't keep that kind of momentum going if the problem isn't directly related to you your family or your work because life takes over imo. He didn't forget about it totally though and we should be greatful for that I think. I am more concerned about the Anthony's reaction than Hoover or Kronk.
Why when they have allowed no mention of Caylee's possible passing prior to her discovery are they now saying that they totally support D.Casey in what he has done and they are ONLY angry with Hoover becasue he is releasing THEIR property to make money. D.casey can't even back them with this claim because he is publicly stating that Hoover was not working for him that day and is not employed by him. That means that technically he was following up on something that concerned him on his own time and not while working for the Anthony's imo.  By showing this support for D.C. it is equivalent to them stating that he has something on them and they are counting on his silence to prevent this from hurting Casey's defense imo. He was with them that day with Hoover I beleive others have reported at a function talking to the A's and Lee but he supposedly told them nothing about poking around in the woods just up the road from their home looking for a dead Caylee and they are OK with this????? 
That is what doesn't add up in my mind.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: January 13, 2009, 09:55:09 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

OMG!!! You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

One more thing about this, 

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

I hope they're (Fox "jounalists" - HA! HA!) are all on the defense payroll. If they are all working pro bono, shame on Whorealdo, Greta, and all the minor players like Napolitano. My hubby watches Fox News a lot during the day and it makes me want to barf most days and I'm not even really listening to it.

God, I'm glad my husband doesn't watch Fox.   And, he can't stand Whoraldo - and when I put him on at night - my hubby leaves the room.  My husband spent 29 years in the Navy - thinks Whoraldo is a worthless POS.   
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: January 13, 2009, 09:56:38 AM »

ok, Here's what I have so far this morning:  (i'm sure I forgot something)

- Darla, thanks for the Kronk Interview post, very informative, since I missed it!!   

-SS, looks like you lost "coffee monkey"  Hope Bud Girl returns it soon. 

-Nikki, I've had my wisdom teeth out, as well.  I was "knocked out" though as it required surgery to "dig them outta my gums"  YEAH, IT HURTS....sorry you're dealing with that.   
-QuietMonkey, your coffee always looks so delicious every morning. 

-Trim, since you're on the treadmill this morning, maybe you're feeling better???  Hope so.

OK, think I'm caught up now and ready for some good news today!!!  Maybe the A's will be arrested, maybe KC will finally confess...ahhh, wishful thinkin, I know...!!!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #444 on: January 13, 2009, 09:57:37 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

Um  Ok.  So is there evidence of decomp in KRONK's vehicle?  Oh wait.  Nope.  Just Casey's.
I think this Judge N is just trying to get yet another theory out there.  I won't watch Fox anymore.  However, I wanted to hear TM since JB mentioned getting records from him.  I missed him last night by the time I found out he was on.  Go Tim and stand your ground.  I'm glad MN is his attorney as I think he knows most of the players involved in this case. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 13, 2009, 09:57:49 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18465511/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Lee Anthony's Attorney Talks About P.I.'s Video At Remains Scene

Thanks for posting these MomofaMarine    By the way, I believe the video above is the one where Lee's attorney shows what an idiot he is.  This case is not short of idiots working for free. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #446 on: January 13, 2009, 09:59:21 AM »

Good Morning, it is hard for me to believe Good Morning America paid for a picture of a snake.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: January 13, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »

I watched Kronk this morning on GMA while getting ready for work and I felt much better about his credibility after seeing this interview that I did before.  I did find it a bit strange that a taped interview was shown, rather than showing him live. If you remember, she said they were going to show an interview that TOOK place earlier in their New York studio.  Since Kronk is in New York, why wasn't he live? I figure this was so his attorney could have more control over the interview and what was aired. But, he did sound like a pretty up front sort of guy and I did believe his story. I still have to say that I have some feelings about something not being exactly right with him...just like all the dots don't connect.  Also, I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to details of the case, as I didn't remember that when he made the first two calls in August it was 9:30 at night from his home.  How could you see something you think was related to finding this precious little girl and wait until 9:30 at night to report it?  I know if any of us saw something, we would be calling immediately!!!  Also interested in the piece that Channel 6 news did last night regarding Kronk taking two days off before the body was found.  Channel 6 is still waiting from an answer from Orange County as to why he requested those particular days off.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: January 13, 2009, 10:00:57 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/01/13/ng.secret.tape.cnn

Did D. Casey know where body was?

Semper-Fi
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: January 13, 2009, 10:01:04 AM »

"Kronk told "Good Morning America" that he had been arrested in the early 90s for kidnapping, but that the charges were dropped and his record was expunged. "

this is the part that interest me   
I think we can put that one to bed now mioyshi. He was reported for kidnapping from a disgruntled boyfrind of one of his ex girlfreinds who had asked him to help her and come and get her. It was thrown out by a grandjury and I remember before Caseys grand jury people was saying they aren't important because a ham sandwich can be indited by a grand jury. Must have been a very weak case imo.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 13, 2009, 10:01:37 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

What does everyone else think? Believe him?? 

Morning Monken!
I missed Kronk's interview this morning, but reading what you saw on it, maybe there isnt anything negative about him, after all.  Maybe we all got bad vibes because everyone else in this case is a liar and a mooch???  JMO

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: January 13, 2009, 10:02:32 AM »

Idiots................

Um  Ok.  So is there evidence of decomp in KRONK's vehicle?  Oh wait.  Nope.  Just Casey's.

Oh I can hear it now....since the car was abandoned at Amscot ANYONE could have had access to it so no proof Casey put her in there   

BTW - were there any video cameras of the Amscot parking lot? 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: January 13, 2009, 10:03:21 AM »

"Kronk told "Good Morning America" that he had been arrested in the early 90s for kidnapping, but that the charges were dropped and his record was expunged. "

this is the part that interest me   
I think we can put that one to bed now mioyshi. He was reported for kidnapping from a disgruntled boyfrind of one of his ex girlfreinds who had asked him to help her and come and get her. It was thrown out by a grandjury and I remember before Caseys grand jury people was saying they aren't important because a ham sandwich can be indited by a grand jury. Must have been a very weak case imo.
Sorry still getting used to these quote stacks

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: January 13, 2009, 10:03:55 AM »

Idiots................

He said it's the defense theory that Kronk took the bag with him! WTF!!?? Baez is a freakin' idiot!! That man is a bounty hunter. There is no way he would have moved the bag!
Hey also last night on Greta; di anyone hear when Baden said the remains were almost completely contained within the bag!  I thought they were scattered around. There must not have been much at all outside the bag. 

Judge Napolitano is an idiot, don't even listen to him.  He's blowing smoke out of his A** and doesn't have a clue about anything.

That's hilarious!  I don't think he has a clue either. Where did he get that that is the defense theory though? I haven't heard that at all!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #454 on: January 13, 2009, 10:07:13 AM »

What did Baden say about the metal rod that DC was shoving into the ground?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 13, 2009, 10:08:41 AM »

Idiots................

He said it's the defense theory that Kronk took the bag with him! WTF!!?? Baez is a freakin' idiot!! That man is a bounty hunter. There is no way he would have moved the bag!
Hey also last night on Greta; di anyone hear when Baden said the remains were almost completely contained within the bag!  I thought they were scattered around. There must not have been much at all outside the bag. 

Yeah.  I watched Dr. B last night on Greta.  I'm sick of seeing him - working the defense for his wife every night on Fox.   The bones were scattered over an acre of land - no way contained in the bag.   

That's what i thought too, Sassy, but we had someone post here yesterday that said their husband went to the site after it was cleared & that it was surprising how small the grid area was! Something like 30 ft. by 30 ft. Then Baden says the remains were almost completely contained in the bag! Wonder just what they found outside the bag? If all of this is so, then not much except for maybe items from the house??!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: January 13, 2009, 10:09:57 AM »

That it was a forensics tool used to find buried bodies! That you can tell when you hit bone. 

Phaedrus
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #457 on: January 13, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »

Idiots................

Instead of just boycotting certain people/shows,why not boycott fox?? seems FOX is in bed with Baez and company... see how they like being boycotted..Just a thought.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: January 13, 2009, 10:12:44 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18465511/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Lee Anthony's Attorney Talks About P.I.'s Video At Remains Scene

Thanks for posting these MomofaMarine    By the way, I believe the video above is the one where Lee's attorney shows what an idiot he is.  This case is not short of idiots working for free. 

Good morning everyone !!!  Had to chime in on this video.  This lawyer is lying !!  Watch the video again and watch the LONG blinks of his eyes when he says Lee has had limited contact with Dominic Casey.  Then he appears to be telling the truth (from his facial expressions) when he says he was hired to defend Lee against any Aiding, Abetting, and Obstruction charges.  You can always tell when someone is lying and this guy is lying
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #459 on: January 13, 2009, 10:12:53 AM »

That it was a forensics tool used to find buried bodies! That you can tell when you hit bone. 

Did he take a class is recovering bodies?  How did he learn to use such a sophisticated tool?  To me it just looked like DC was ramming it into the ground.  He could have used a regular stick to do that.  He is an idiot.
I hope that guy gets charged with something so he does turn states evidence an gives all info he has on whoever told him to go there. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.