April 26, 2024, 01:40:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363306 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: January 13, 2009, 10:41:35 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

OMG!!! You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

One more thing about this, 

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

He said it's the defense theory that Kronk took the bag with him! WTF!!?? Baez is a freakin' idiot!! That man is a bounty hunter. There is no way he would have moved the bag!
Hey also last night on Greta; di anyone hear when Baden said the remains were almost completely contained within the bag!  I thought they were scattered around. There must not have been much at all outside the bag. 

Yeah.  I watched Dr. B last night on Greta.  I'm sick of seeing him - working the defense for his wife every night on Fox.   The bones were scattered over an acre of land - no way contained in the bag.   

That's what i thought too, Sassy, but we had someone post here yesterday that said their husband went to the site after it was cleared & that it was surprising how small the grid area was! Something like 30 ft. by 30 ft. Then Baden says the remains were almost completely contained in the bag! Wonder just what they found outside the bag? If all of this is so, then not much except for maybe items from the house??!!

Monken,I found this.
Posted from FloridaKatz yesterday.

My husband went to the site the weekend after OCSO and the FBI cleared out.  Here's his description of the area:

Standing on the curb, the front line of the grid area is at most, 10 feet in from the curb.  Then 17 ft past that would be the back line of the grid.  15 ft to the left would be the far left line of the grid and 15 ft to the right would be the far right line of the grid.  He said that I would be quite surprised at how close to the road it is, and how small the search grid area is.  He compared it to a good sized swimming pool.

That's it! Thanks Trimm! This area is so small compared to what I had pictured! Maybe the area searched was an acre but nothing was found outside of that grid area.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: January 13, 2009, 10:42:56 AM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM
I'm way behind, but wanted to make a comment on this and look for some input. I don't necessarily want to overburden Tim with e-mails, but I'm thinking that we, the volunteers that DID go and search and that DID fill out the forms containing personal information, write to Tim and say that we do not want our personal info be turned over. Do you think that would help him in his fight over this? Or would it be more of a burden for him?
I for one, know that I definitely DO NOT want my personal info passed around. I filled out those forms with pure confidence in TES that they would remain confidential.

Any input on this?

Sounds reasonable to me - If I had volunteered, I surely would hope that my personal info would remain confidential, so I don't think Tim would mind if you verified with EquuSearch that it would remain so.  In fact, letting him know your wishes for privacy would bolster his position in his battle with Baez, imo.  Tim is a wonderful person.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: January 13, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »

I watched Kronk this morning on GMA while getting ready for work and I felt much better about his credibility after seeing this interview that I did before.  I did find it a bit strange that a taped interview was shown, rather than showing him live. If you remember, she said they were going to show an interview that TOOK place earlier in their New York studio.  Since Kronk is in New York, why wasn't he live? I figure this was so his attorney could have more control over the interview and what was aired. But, he did sound like a pretty up front sort of guy and I did believe his story. I still have to say that I have some feelings about something not being exactly right with him...just like all the dots don't connect.  Also, I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to details of the case, as I didn't remember that when he made the first two calls in August it was 9:30 at night from his home.  How could you see something you think was related to finding this precious little girl and wait until 9:30 at night to report it?  I know if any of us saw something, we would be calling immediately!!!  Also interested in the piece that Channel 6 news did last night regarding Kronk taking two days off before the body was found.  Channel 6 is still waiting from an answer from Orange County as to why he requested those particular days off.

Good Morning Monks..old and new!  Ann, I am in complete agreement with you.....the reveal about when those first 2 calls were made was news to me and gave me reason to go ummmmmm about him once again. I didn't know about the 2 day off thing......I know most are feeling better about him....but this interview has simply raised mew questions in my mind.
Me too Sunny.

Me three.        I'm not sure about him.  I wish his supervisor didn't live in the same neighborhood at the A's!!!    You know what I mean??   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #503 on: January 13, 2009, 10:45:11 AM »

snipped

Hey Shan.    Treadmill was bad idea. Stayed on 10 minutes and chest was on fire,coughing my head off.Skipping that for a couple more days.But I do feel better.
Have you watched the Kronk video yet? I watched Tim Miller on Greta and Tim Miller ROCKS.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Even walking brings on coughing spasms..
<<< I am using an inhaler and magic cough medicine, occasionally nodding off while reading. This has been a bad cold and flu season, hope everyone gets well soon.
As far as Mr Kronk, I watched the interview and I am going to reserve all judgement of him until I learn more. I want to believe him but have become so skeptical of so many that are involved in this case.
I suspect that when LE untangles this videoing mess, JB or Spindy will somehow be behind it..
Take care, and hope you are feeling better soon. I'm with you I am skeptical as well, I'll wait and see what else comes out. This video mess sure seems to have Cindy's name on it, won't surprise me at all.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 13, 2009, 10:45:15 AM »

Can I ask a stupid question?? What is Amscots? I haven't had a chance to read all the documents. TIA
Amscot is a checking cashing place where Casey left her car in the parking lot.

Thanks no rose....I know she had a bunch of pings there, but didn't know if it was more than one store or several. I always wonder who paid her cell phone bills. Just from Jan thru July they were close to $2500.00

What!!!  You can get unlimited texts for 20.00 bucks a month! What the hell was wrong with her? Um, wait a minute, I know!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: January 13, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 13, 2009, 10:48:30 AM »

TY guys for your well wishes!! It was an unexpected thing..the tooth got infected, so they pulled it on an emergency basis..which means I had already eaten ..which means they had to do a local...
No sedation for me...

So, who do you guys think tipped off the PI? Evidently somebody did....
Take care, I hope they gave you pain meds, I couldn't believe the pain when they took all four wisdom teeth out. Cindy, George or Lee, I would hope Baez isn't that dumb, but who knows.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 13, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »

Have I told you guys yet how much it HURTS to have your wisdom teeth cut out???
  NikkiB NOT good....

Oh so sorry Nikkib, I do know how bad it hurts.

Can you give me just the name of the county you are in? I am in Lancaster Co.

Darla, r u in PA?
No Shan, South Carolina

Ahhh, ok, got it, thanks

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #508 on: January 13, 2009, 10:49:09 AM »

God, I'm glad my husband doesn't watch Fox.   And, he can't stand Whoraldo - and when I put him on at night - my hubby leaves the room.  My husband spent 29 years in the Navy - thinks Whoraldo is a worthless POS.   

Your husband is a smart man!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: January 13, 2009, 10:49:21 AM »

I am itching for some document dumping.. We need some new evidence to volley around. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #510 on: January 13, 2009, 10:49:27 AM »

Can I ask a stupid question?? What is Amscots? I haven't had a chance to read all the documents. TIA

Thanks no rose....I know she had a bunch of pings there, but didn't know if it was more than one store or several. I always wonder who paid her cell phone bills. Just from Jan thru July they were close to $2500.00

What!!!  You can get unlimited texts for 20.00 bucks a month! What the hell was wrong with her? Um, wait a minute, I know!   

Monken, just the June one was almost $600.00 It was paid on July 15th

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: January 13, 2009, 10:51:03 AM »

Good Morning,

Ok, I have to vent about this!

Wasn't it Todd Black who made the famous, "loss of life" comment to the media in October 08? Then he quickly ammended it. Someone KNEW something then. I have a hard time believing that the defense team doesn't know something.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: January 13, 2009, 10:52:26 AM »

I am itching for some document dumping.. We need some new evidence to volley around. 
Yes we do, Dr Baden said most of the remains were in the bag, I thought they were scattered. Unless a small amount was scattered, I would imagine it would take a lot of time even looking for a small amount of bones scattered, in that overgrown wooded area.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: January 13, 2009, 10:53:28 AM »

snipped

Hey Shan.    Treadmill was bad idea. Stayed on 10 minutes and chest was on fire,coughing my head off.Skipping that for a couple more days.But I do feel better.
Have you watched the Kronk video yet? I watched Tim Miller on Greta and Tim Miller ROCKS.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Even walking brings on coughing spasms..
<<< I am using an inhaler and magic cough medicine, occasionally nodding off while reading. This has been a bad cold and flu season, hope everyone gets well soon.
As far as Mr Kronk, I watched the interview and I am going to reserve all judgement of him until I learn more. I want to believe him but have become so skeptical of so many that are involved in this case.
I suspect that when LE untangles this videoing mess, JB or Spindy will somehow be behind it..

A little O/T but wonder what's up with this coughing crap!? My husband & I have had it too! He has had it much worse than me though. He was not able to sleep for two nights, just a little sitting up in a chair! The doctor prescribed him some meds & the cough meds I have never heard of: Tessalon Perles! Little clear capsules & I swear they completely stop you from coughing for hours!!   

Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: January 13, 2009, 10:53:44 AM »

Good Morning,

Wasn't it Todd Black who made the famous, "loss of life" comment to the media in October 08? Then he quickly ammended it. Someone KNEW something then. I have a hard time believing that the defense team doesn't know something.

Yes he did, and I believe the defense team has known for quite awhile.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 13, 2009, 10:55:12 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

OMG!!! You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

One more thing about this, 

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

Um  Ok.  So is there evidence of decomp in KRONK's vehicle?  Oh wait.  Nope.  Just Casey's.

Oh I can hear it now....since the car was abandoned at Amscot ANYONE could have had access to it so no proof Casey put her in there   

BTW - were there any video cameras of the Amscot parking lot? 

Since Amscot is being mentioned, I'm gonna ask this again....What was the significance to Amscot that KC kept going back and forth to there and Tony's and the A's??  Anyone know?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 13, 2009, 10:55:33 AM »

God, I'm glad my husband doesn't watch Fox.   And, he can't stand Whoraldo - and when I put him on at night - my hubby leaves the room.  My husband spent 29 years in the Navy - thinks Whoraldo is a worthless POS.   

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #517 on: January 13, 2009, 10:55:43 AM »

Good Morning,

I agree!  I also recall the fax/letter to LE in regards to if Caylee was dead it could have been an accident.  I can't remember the details though. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 13, 2009, 10:56:15 AM »

Monken, just the June one was almost $600.00 It was paid on July 15th

With stolen money!

Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: January 13, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »

I am a Foxaholic..but I can do without Geraldo...I lived in NY back in the 70's and must admit his best work was uncovering the horror of Willowbrook. To his credit, he funds a home for mentally handicapped people.. He does alot of charity work too, too bad he is a putz.
The best was when he covered Ike from Galveston and got knocked down on the seawall, that was so funny.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.