April 19, 2024, 08:21:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 362973 times)
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: January 13, 2009, 10:57:08 AM »

Update: Video surfaces of search before Caylee Anthony was found
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 13, 2009

<snipped>
Hoover, who used to work for Casey Anthony's parents, and his attorney met with FBI and Sheriff's Office investigators last week to discuss and hand over the tape.

Conway said he and the Anthonys will "come out with the entire story, as well as phone records, later on . . . It's not going to crack the case."

Conway accused Hoover of trying to sell the video to media outlets, though Hoover denied giving it to Geraldo Rivera on Fox News Channel, which aired it Sunday.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,197900.story

What does this mean?   Not that we would believe the Anthony's could "come out with the entire story"...but what phone records?    Do you think DC was calling the Anthony's and the phone records will prove it so they are starting to cover their @sses?
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: January 13, 2009, 10:57:43 AM »

I watched Kronk this morning on GMA while getting ready for work and I felt much better about his credibility after seeing this interview that I did before.  I did find it a bit strange that a taped interview was shown, rather than showing him live. If you remember, she said they were going to show an interview that TOOK place earlier in their New York studio.  Since Kronk is in New York, why wasn't he live? I figure this was so his attorney could have more control over the interview and what was aired. But, he did sound like a pretty up front sort of guy and I did believe his story. I still have to say that I have some feelings about something not being exactly right with him...just like all the dots don't connect.  Also, I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to details of the case, as I didn't remember that when he made the first two calls in August it was 9:30 at night from his home.  How could you see something you think was related to finding this precious little girl and wait until 9:30 at night to report it?  I know if any of us saw something, we would be calling immediately!!!  Also interested in the piece that Channel 6 news did last night regarding Kronk taking two days off before the body was found.  Channel 6 is still waiting from an answer from Orange County as to why he requested those particular days off.

Good Morning Monks..old and new!  Ann, I am in complete agreement with you.....the reveal about when those first 2 calls were made was news to me and gave me reason to go ummmmmm about him once again. I didn't know about the 2 day off thing......I know most are feeling better about him....but this interview has simply raised mew questions in my mind.
Me too Sunny.

Me three.        I'm not sure about him.  I wish his supervisor didn't live in the same neighborhood at the A's!!!    You know what I mean??   

He said he didn't know the A's. I believe all of us would have been shocked if Kronk had said anything other than that. He was not asked about his supervisor who is a neighbor of the A's. Did he and the supervisor discuss the case? I won't make up my mind about him until I hear him talk about that.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 13, 2009, 10:58:13 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18465511/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Lee Anthony's Attorney Talks About P.I.'s Video At Remains Scene

Thanks for posting these MomofaMarine    By the way, I believe the video above is the one where Lee's attorney shows what an idiot he is.  This case is not short of idiots working for free. 

Good morning everyone !!!  Had to chime in on this video.  This lawyer is lying !!  Watch the video again and watch the LONG blinks of his eyes when he says Lee has had limited contact with Dominic Casey.  Then he appears to be telling the truth (from his facial expressions) when he says he was hired to defend Lee against any Aiding, Abetting, and Obstruction charges.  You can always tell when someone is lying and this guy is lying

Yeah, not only is he lying, HE'S TERRIBLE AT IT TOO!!!!  IDIOT   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 13, 2009, 10:59:21 AM »

Good Morning,

Ok, I have to vent about this!

Wasn't it Todd Black who made the famous, "loss of life" comment to the media in October 08? Then he quickly ammended it. Someone KNEW something then. I have a hard time believing that the defense team doesn't know something.

Yes he did, and I believe the defense team has known for quite awhile.

Me too - I believe they've known since the beginning! 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #524 on: January 13, 2009, 10:59:36 AM »

IMO...If the media would just shut up about "The HUGE BOMBSHELLS" that really don't amount to a hill of beans, some of these twist and turns could be avoided. They only do it for the ratings and it just confuses everyone. Geraldo going on and on about the video being exclusive and we had already seen it on the internet. I think when we hear all that LE and the FBI have we will be banging our heads on the wall at how simple it has all been.

Agree.  Agree.  Agree.

I think this case has been overanalized to the hilt.  Casey Anthony has been given way too much credit. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 13, 2009, 11:00:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys
Puppy is spending the morning at day care to get in some play time.  The weather has been so bad that puppy park has been out of the question.

I am interested to see what will happen with the TES records that have been requested.  NeJame is a top notch attorney so I hope the arguments are televised.  I would really like to hear an argument in front of the judge by a seasoned attorney.

I wonder which state's laws will prevail?  The forms were completed in FL, if I am not mistaken.  FL has the very liberal Sunshine Laws. 

We have already seen many people have their names, addresses, phone numbers, work place information and in the first release of docs there were even SS#s. 

TES is located in TX and as far as I can tell, TX does not these liberal laws as far as releasing personal information. 

If forms were allowed to be completed and then brought to the search they could have been completed in any state.  Would this be a factor?

I do think that Baez will get the maps and search strategy notes (if they exist).  It will be interesting to see how the judge rules on the searcher's information, as this could have far reaching consequences not only for TES but other volunteer organizations.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: January 13, 2009, 11:01:42 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18465511/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Lee Anthony's Attorney Talks About P.I.'s Video At Remains Scene

Thanks for posting these MomofaMarine    By the way, I believe the video above is the one where Lee's attorney shows what an idiot he is.  This case is not short of idiots working for free. 

Good morning everyone !!!  Had to chime in on this video.  This lawyer is lying !!  Watch the video again and watch the LONG blinks of his eyes when he says Lee has had limited contact with Dominic Casey.  Then he appears to be telling the truth (from his facial expressions) when he says he was hired to defend Lee against any Aiding, Abetting, and Obstruction charges.  You can always tell when someone is lying and this guy is lying

Yeah, not only is he lying, HE'S TERRIBLE AT IT TOO!!!!  IDIOT   

That video is one of the funniest things I have seen! What a toad!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: January 13, 2009, 11:02:27 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

What does everyone else think? Believe him?? 

Morning Monken!
I missed Kronk's interview this morning, but reading what you saw on it, maybe there isnt anything negative about him, after all.  Maybe we all got bad vibes because everyone else in this case is a liar and a mooch???  JMO

Hey, Shan, there are links to it further down the posts if you want to see it!

Thanks Monken.  Was catching up when I posted to you earlier...I did see the links and have since viewed the video of Kronk, Tyvm 

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 13, 2009, 11:02:34 AM »

January 13, 2009

<snipped>
Hoover, who used to work for Casey Anthony's parents, and his attorney met with FBI and Sheriff's Office investigators last week to discuss and hand over the tape.

Conway said he and the Anthonys will "come out with the entire story, as well as phone records, later on . . . It's not going to crack the case."

Conway accused Hoover of trying to sell the video to media outlets, though Hoover denied giving it to Geraldo Rivera on Fox News Channel, which aired it Sunday.

Article:

What does this mean?   Not that we would believe the Anthony's could "come out with the entire story"...but what phone records?    Do you think DC was calling the Anthony's and the phone records will prove it so they are starting to cover their @sses?

They can only come out with the entire story after they have had enough time to make one up. Probably need to have a consult with Casey to help them come up with a really good one...she is the expert source after all.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 13, 2009, 11:03:26 AM »

IMO...If the media would just shut up about "The HUGE BOMBSHELLS" that really don't amount to a hill of beans, some of these twist and turns could be avoided. They only do it for the ratings and it just confuses everyone. Geraldo going on and on about the video being exclusive and we had already seen it on the internet. I think when we hear all that LE and the FBI have we will be banging our heads on the wall at how simple it has all been.

Darla,I agree it does cause a lot of confusion.And Geraldo is a putz. 
I love your Avi,it makes me smile every time I see it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: January 13, 2009, 11:03:45 AM »

January 13, 2009

<snipped>

Article:

Where have we heard that before, "they will come out with the rest of the story"
sounds like JB when he said when we hear from Crazy we will understand ....
I think they are all shuckin and jivin   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #531 on: January 13, 2009, 11:04:07 AM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM
I'm way behind, but wanted to make a comment on this and look for some input. I don't necessarily want to overburden Tim with e-mails, but I'm thinking that we, the volunteers that DID go and search and that DID fill out the forms containing personal information, write to Tim and say that we do not want our personal info be turned over. Do you think that would help him in his fight over this? Or would it be more of a burden for him?
I for one, know that I definitely DO NOT want my personal info passed around. I filled out those forms with pure confidence in TES that they would remain confidential.

Any input on this?

jr....have no fear ....Tim will not turn over personal information....IMO Tim will NEVER turn over anything to anyone...especially BJ......... and I don't believe there is anyone or thing on this earth that can make him.

I don't either Sunny! But I hope the records are secured! The defense is not above breaking into their office & then leaking info! I swear i think they'd do anything to get the bitch off! 

Monken, I disagree respectfully.  The defense is not doing anything but sitting in their office and filing motions.  Baez needs to do a little discovery of his own. 
Now Dominic Casey on the other hand....

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 13, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »

Good Morning,

Wasn't it Todd Black who made the famous, "loss of life" comment to the media in October 08? Then he quickly ammended it. Someone KNEW something then. I have a hard time believing that the defense team doesn't know something.

Yes, he said that mid October and I agree, they knew Caylee was dead.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/17/even-casey-anthony-legal-pr-spokesman-todd-black-thinks-that-caylee-anthony-has-lost-her-life-ooops/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #533 on: January 13, 2009, 11:04:32 AM »

I have no idea why Casey was around Amscot so much, actually for a 22 year old, she sure stayed rather close to home, she sure did not wander to far.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 13, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys
Puppy is spending the morning at day care to get in some play time.  The weather has been so bad that puppy park has been out of the question.

I am interested to see what will happen with the TES records that have been requested.  NeJame is a top notch attorney so I hope the arguments are televised.  I would really like to hear an argument in front of the judge by a seasoned attorney.

I wonder which state's laws will prevail?  The forms were completed in FL, if I am not mistaken.  FL has the very liberal Sunshine Laws. 

We have already seen many people have their names, addresses, phone numbers, work place information and in the first release of docs there were even SS#s. 

TES is located in TX and as far as I can tell, TX does not these liberal laws as far as releasing personal information. 

If forms were allowed to be completed and then brought to the search they could have been completed in any state.  Would this be a factor?

I do think that Baez will get the maps and search strategy notes (if they exist).  It will be interesting to see how the judge rules on the searcher's information, as this could have far reaching consequences not only for TES but other volunteer organizations.

Tim said they would NOT be released & that they would appeal any decision! He is bound & determined that they will NOT get his records!! I hope they are hidden & there are alarms on the building! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: January 13, 2009, 11:05:45 AM »

January 13, 2009

<snipped>

Article:

Why would Conway think that the LE and/or FBI didn't already have the Anthony's phone records or could get them?  A couple of subpoenas and the Anthony's and/or Dominic can just keep their copies as law enforcement will have the records from the service provider.  If he thinks this is some kind of bargaining chip the LE must be LOL.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:07 AM »

Good Morning,

Yes he did, and I believe the defense team has known for quite awhile.
Oh that's for sure. I honbestly do't think Kronk is hinky but D.Casey however is a different story. I do think that someone in the A's family got it out of Casey probably while she was at home and I think it was Lee. Imagine the position he would have been in though. Mum has gone off the deep end and Dad is doing the quick paddle after her. Neither of them want to hear the truth and would make it impossible for him to tel l them or the police without being disowned from the family or causing extra grief to his mum who he seems to really care about AND if he tells where the body is when he had withheld the info for some time he might be accused of having something to do with it. I think that Lee tried to find a way to have it come out without putting himself in the centre of it and I think that the intent was simply to have Caylee come home to be laid to rest and provide closure for the family. I really don't think he cared himself anymore whether Casey was charged or not he just wanted Caylee found. I know I am wildly speculating but I think that is the simple answer. No conspiracy really I don't think they were going to destroy evidence on purpose DC is just a bumbling fool who doesn't know how to preserve a crime scene and was flying blind on 2nd hand info. jmho

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:34 AM »

(((Nikki, feel better))).. 4 wisdom teeth at once is a *itch.
Hope he gave you something besides antibiotics and a new toothbrush 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #538 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:43 AM »

Darla,I agree it does cause a lot of confusion.And Geraldo is a putz. 
I love your Avi,it makes me smile every time I see it. 
Thank you trim, that is my youngest gd. I have to change them every week to give them equal billing.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »

I just worded that wrong..what I meant was..I don't want to burden Sparky.... 

I'm going to take a shower before I get into trouble... 

Morning Sparky !

Good Morning, Admiral!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.