April 26, 2024, 04:51:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363354 times)
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: January 13, 2009, 11:22:02 AM »

I just wondered if anyone else saw the whiteboard nailed to the tree in Hoovers vid? It reminds me of Kronks description of where he saw the suspicious bag back in Aug. and adds weight to the fact that DC was looking in the area where the bag was first spotted possibly or even where it was found. That white thing on a tree comment is going to establish if Kronk found it in the same are it was in in Dec. and the rain inbetween could have moved it imo. Either way I think that whiteboard solves a lot of probs for LE when it comes to working out where they were in relation to the body and in relation to Kronks first calls.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: January 13, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM

I'm about 5 pages behind, but wanted to comment too on this. I think it's rediculous they would ask for info of all the volunteer searchers. If this is going to happen everytime a search of a missing person takes place, no one will volunteer to search for fear they may be held suspicious, especially if they find the body or are nearby where a body is found. I didn't realize people gave out personal info when they join a search. I could see giving your name & address, maybe show drivers license (I think it's good to know who's searching). But to just blanketly hand over all that info is wrong. I think that info should only be used if they have reason to be suspicious of ONE of the searchers, just give them that ONE persons info and only if it is required by a court order.

OK, now I'm going to try to catch back up, AGAIN!!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 13, 2009, 11:24:53 AM »

Oh NikkiB ... I feel for you !!  Hubby just had 8 extractions last week. I may not FEEL the pain, but I do understand !! 
*making you a cold compress and trying to be comforting !!*

Feel better !
Cyn

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: January 13, 2009, 11:27:28 AM »

Update: Video surfaces of search before Caylee Anthony was found
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 13, 2009

<snipped>
Hoover, who used to work for Casey Anthony's parents, and his attorney met with FBI and Sheriff's Office investigators last week to discuss and hand over the tape.

Conway said he and the Anthonys will "come out with the entire story, as well as phone records, later on . . . It's not going to crack the case."

Conway accused Hoover of trying to sell the video to media outlets, though Hoover denied giving it to Geraldo Rivera on Fox News Channel, which aired it Sunday.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,197900.story

What does this mean?   Not that we would believe the Anthony's could "come out with the entire story"...but what phone records?    Do you think DC was calling the Anthony's and the phone records will prove it so they are starting to cover their @sses?

Why would Conway think that the LE and/or FBI didn't already have the Anthony's phone records or could get them?  A couple of subpoenas and the Anthony's and/or Dominic can just keep their copies as law enforcement will have the records from the service provider.  If he thinks this is some kind of bargaining chip the LE must be LOL.

I agree and I have no law background.  He's just as bad as Lee's attorney, imo.  I'm LOL at all these attorneys!!!!   

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: January 13, 2009, 11:30:25 AM »

KRONK's full interview on GMA today. It's in photobucket, just click on the picture below:

Thanks, Klaas!  After seeing that interview, I find Kronk to be believable.  How do the rest of the monkeys feel about Kronk's believability?

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 13, 2009, 11:30:44 AM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM

I'm about 5 pages behind, but wanted to comment too on this. I think it's rediculous they would ask for info of all the volunteer searchers. If this is going to happen everytime a search of a missing person takes place, no one will volunteer to search for fear they may be held suspicious, especially if they find the body or are nearby where a body is found. I didn't realize people gave out personal info when they join a search. I could see giving your name & address, maybe show drivers license (I think it's good to know who's searching). But to just blanketly hand over all that info is wrong. I think that info should only be used if they have reason to be suspicious of ONE of the searchers, just give them that ONE persons info and only if it is required by a court order.

OK, now I'm going to try to catch back up, AGAIN!!  
What other personal information besides name and address was requested on the form?  I have wondered about this. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: January 13, 2009, 11:33:46 AM »

Oh NikkiB ... I feel for you !!  Hubby just had 8 extractions last week. I may not FEEL the pain, but I do understand !! 

Feel better !
Cyn

OMG Cyn, 8 extractions! That's alot of teeth. Hope he's doing ok!

RIP Sweet Puppy
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 13, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »

has Kronk taken or been asked to take a lie detector test?

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: January 13, 2009, 11:37:37 AM »

Feel better !
Cyn

Grumpy...but good  !! Thanks !

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #569 on: January 13, 2009, 11:41:11 AM »

Feel better !
Cyn

Does he have any teeth left?   Poor guy, that sounds mighty painful!

Feel better soon, Nikki!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: January 13, 2009, 11:43:53 AM »

Good Morning,

Ok, I have to vent about this!

Wasn't it Todd Black who made the famous, "loss of life" comment to the media in October 08? Then he quickly ammended it. Someone KNEW something then. I have a hard time believing that the defense team doesn't know something.

Yes he did, and I believe the defense team has known for quite awhile.
Oh that's for sure. I honbestly do't think Kronk is hinky but D.Casey however is a different story. I do think that someone in the A's family got it out of Casey probably while she was at home and I think it was Lee. Imagine the position he would have been in though. Mum has gone off the deep end and Dad is doing the quick paddle after her. Neither of them want to hear the truth and would make it impossible for him to tel l them or the police without being disowned from the family or causing extra grief to his mum who he seems to really care about AND if he tells where the body is when he had withheld the info for some time he might be accused of having something to do with it. I think that Lee tried to find a way to have it come out without putting himself in the centre of it and I think that the intent was simply to have Caylee come home to be laid to rest and provide closure for the family. I really don't think he cared himself anymore whether Casey was charged or not he just wanted Caylee found. I know I am wildly speculating but I think that is the simple answer. No conspiracy really I don't think they were going to destroy evidence on purpose DC is just a bumbling fool who doesn't know how to preserve a crime scene and was flying blind on 2nd hand info. jmho

Hmmmm, I see what you are saying and I dont know if I can buy that just yet.  It could be that simple, hope it is.  I do agree that Lee is probably the smartest out of the family (not saying much there though) and yeah from other reports I've read he does try hard to protect his family. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: January 13, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I see Sea has moved up from kitty cats to pretty red heads.  And Bud's girl - yowsa!!!!  I had a dream last nite that three angels came to me and they were each carrying a silver platter - I have no idea what that means, but I hope it is good.

but but but but....she was a terrier, I swear 

Good Morning pretty kitty...maybe it's a sign that your going to move in with Dolce and get your very own driver 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #572 on: January 13, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »

O/T..

Klaas...I transfered all of the Elvis stuff in musings over to the Elvis thread..if it's not too much trouble, you can delete #27 as it's doubled up, which I couldn't avoid to give it the proper author...other than that it looks OK to me..

Thanks again!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #573 on: January 13, 2009, 11:46:27 AM »

Baez needs a little outside activity; he's really putting on some lb's! Is DC still working for the A's?

Well, Jose's main activity ended as soon as Casey went back to jail.......and it's showing on both of them!  Now their only intimacy is eating together, apparently!

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: January 13, 2009, 11:47:51 AM »

Good Morning,

Wasn't it Todd Black who made the famous, "loss of life" comment to the media in October 08? Then he quickly ammended it. Someone KNEW something then. I have a hard time believing that the defense team doesn't know something.

I agree!  I also recall the fax/letter to LE in regards to if Caylee was dead it could have been an accident.  I can't remember the details though. 

Hi Grandma2Maddie,

"IF" it were an accident, then I would have to agree with the guys from Prime News, Why didn't she show any emotion? My gosh, when I accidentally kill a ladybug, I get weepy. I don't buy the defense saying, "Well, everyone grieves differently."

Grief is a process. There are 7 stages.
Listed below for anyone who needs a refresher. I'd like to know what stage of GRIEF she IS in. As far as I know, she's been high fiving, eating chocolates, renting movies, partying with hot girls, making goo goo eyes at several men all since Caylee "disappeared." I'd really like to know how this is going to fly with a jury.

The defense can yammer on about "circumstancial" evidence all they want, bottom line: a jury will want someone to pay for this crime, CASEY is the ONLY suspect, the only one with intent, the only one with pre-meditation. Who knows if she will do life or get death. Either way, she will be beaten daily in prison or she will get out and someone will "Accidentally" kill her. Her life is OVER.

TO JOSE BAEZ-BTW-Darlie Routier tried to use this grief theory at her trial. She sprayed silly string at her son's grave only a few days after he died because it was his birthday. She was convicted and is now on Texas' Death Row.

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs. You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion. You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving. During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

5. THE UPWARD TURN-As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #575 on: January 13, 2009, 11:48:04 AM »

Feel better !
Cyn

Whoops!  That was my quote, not QM's!

Does he have any teeth left?   Poor guy, that sounds mighty painful!

Feel better soon, Nikki!

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: January 13, 2009, 11:49:36 AM »

We don't know for sure but it is possible as LE gave him a resounding all clear and they have done that for noone else on this case except perhaps for Jesse. I think he was very beleivable and the only time I saw him react badly was when he was asked if he was involved with Caylees death in any way and he had a strong reaction of disgust to that thought imo.
 I still think it was Lee who sent DC out to that site but I don't think it was for the bad reasons others have suggested though I could be wrong. It would've be impossible for him to tell the police without being disowned from the family or causing extra grief to his mum who he seems to really care about AND if he tells where the body is when he had withheld the info for some time he might be accused of having something to do with it. I think that Lee tried to find a way to have it come out without putting himself in the centre of it and I think that the intent was simply to have Caylee come home to be laid to rest and provide closure for the family. I really don't think he cared himself anymore whether Casey was charged or not he just wanted Caylee found. I know I am wildly speculating but I think that is the simple answer. No conspiracy really I don't think they were going to destroy evidence on purpose DC is just a bumbling fool who doesn't know how to preserve a crime scene and was flying blind on 2nd hand info. jmho

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #577 on: January 13, 2009, 11:55:19 AM »

Sea is in the shower. 

Trimm...if I had known you were going to take pictures I would have asked you to leave...you did get my good side tho....even got me singing..

"We're caught in a trap...I can't walk out..because I love you too much baby..." lalala

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #578 on: January 13, 2009, 11:55:55 AM »

We don't know for sure but it is possible as LE gave him a resounding all clear and they have done that for noone else on this case except perhaps for Jesse. I think he was very beleivable and the only time I saw him react badly was when he was asked if he was involved with Caylees death in any way and he had a strong reaction of disgust to that thought imo.
 I still think it was Lee who sent DC out to that site but I don't think it was for the bad reasons others have suggested though I could be wrong. It would've be impossible for him to tell the police without being disowned from the family or causing extra grief to his mum who he seems to really care about AND if he tells where the body is when he had withheld the info for some time he might be accused of having something to do with it. I think that Lee tried to find a way to have it come out without putting himself in the centre of it and I think that the intent was simply to have Caylee come home to be laid to rest and provide closure for the family. I really don't think he cared himself anymore whether Casey was charged or not he just wanted Caylee found. I know I am wildly speculating but I think that is the simple answer. No conspiracy really I don't think they were going to destroy evidence on purpose DC is just a bumbling fool who doesn't know how to preserve a crime scene and was flying blind on 2nd hand info. jmho

I hope you are right

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #579 on: January 13, 2009, 11:57:33 AM »

Good Morning,

I agree!  I also recall the fax/letter to LE in regards to if Caylee was dead it could have been an accident.  I can't remember the details though. 

Hi Grandma2Maddie,

"IF" it were an accident, then I would have to agree with the guys from Prime News, Why didn't she show any emotion? My gosh, when I accidentally kill a ladybug, I get weepy. I don't buy the defense saying, "Well, everyone grieves differently."

Grief is a process. There are 7 stages.
Listed below for anyone who needs a refresher. I'd like to know what stage of GRIEF she IS in. As far as I know, she's been high fiving, eating chocolates, renting movies, partying with hot girls, making goo goo eyes at several men all since Caylee "disappeared." I'd really like to know how this is going to fly with a jury.

The defense can yammer on about "circumstancial" evidence all they want, bottom line: a jury will want someone to pay for this crime, CASEY is the ONLY suspect, the only one with intent, the only one with pre-meditation. Who knows if she will do life or get death. Either way, she will be beaten daily in prison or she will get out and someone will "Accidentally" kill her. Her life is OVER.

TO JOSE BAEZ-BTW-Darlie Routier tried to use this grief theory at her trial. She sprayed silly string at her son's grave only a few days after he died because it was his birthday. She was convicted and is now on Texas' Death Row.

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs. You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion. You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving. During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

5. THE UPWARD TURN-As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

I have also never thought it was an accident.  What I was trying to say was that sometime ago there was a fax/letter that was sent to LE with some kind of speculation that if Caylee was dead then it was probably due to an accident.  So with this and the slip of Mr. Black's tongue the defense knew Caylee was already dead.  Sometimes when I type I don't make my points very good.  My fingers and brain don't work good together sometimes. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.