April 25, 2024, 12:43:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363246 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #580 on: January 13, 2009, 11:57:35 AM »

has Kronk taken or been asked to take a lie detector test?
I don't know if he has been asked, but no he has not taken a lie detector test, at least that is what has been said. So who knows?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: January 13, 2009, 11:57:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys Smile I hope everyone is warm this am. I has been pretty chilly here in Texas overnight. I am so disgusted with LP! I have said it before and I'll say it again...LP needs to load up and ride off into the sunset! In my opinion he is doing more harm to this case than good. I believe TM has more integrity in his little finger than LP will ever have. Sorry for the rant, this just really steams me.
JMHO
snipped from On the Record last night>>>

Tim Miller from EquuSearch joins us live. Tim, what was the information you did learn about that area? What was the tip?

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: You know, this is one of the things that I've actually been with the investigators on. Unfortunately, Leonard Padilla said some things about, you know, what Jim Hoover came and told us, and it's one of the things that I've been working with the detectives on.
Of course, the story that we got from Hoover I can't really say what it is. It's part of the investigation. But it was nowhere even close to the stories that you're just reporting.

And you know, Greta, if I can say this real quick, I think everybody has just lost sight of what this whole thing is about. I mean, we find all these people out -- all these players out here that are making money off this and exploiting this thing and just forgot about this little girl and all the work detectives have done and we've done and other people have done from the bottom of their heart. You know, it's just saddening. None of these stories are consistent with anything. And again, people are exploiting this for their own personal profit. It's simply disgusting.
VAN SUSTEREN: Tim, I'm trying to figure this out, though, because Jose Baez, the lawyer for Casey Anthony, who sits in the slammer tonight facing the murder charge of this little child who's her daughter -- he's trying to get some information from you. What is he trying to get from you?

MILLER: Jose Baez, as far as I'm concerned, is not going to get one single piece of paper from me. Not one piece of paper.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does he want?

MILLER: He wants every single record...

VAN SUSTEREN: What is he trying go get?

MILLER: He wants every single record that we have. We have over 20,000 copies of paper, and Jose Baez is not getting one piece of paper. If the judge rules on that, you know, my attorney, Mark Nejame, that we will appeal that. We've got many reasons. We were never notified. I'm not going to put the information of 4,000-plus searchers out there with all their personal information.

You know what? These volunteers have been very, very valuable in the past on searches. They're going to be very valuable in the future on searches for missing children. And will they come the next time, when they're afraid that their information is going to be given out? We have not one piece of paper that will be valuable to Jose Baez in any way, shape or form. So I will fight this to the very, very end and -- and you know -- again, we're going to fight that one to the very end, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you receive a tip on November 8th, your organization, that was the least bit instructive in this investigation?

MILLER: I'm going to answer the question that is yes. And again, Leonard Padilla went on another show and said that we got a tip leading us to the area. It was not to there by Jim Hoover. I can say this, it was close to there. And the reason he gave us, the witness he gave us was nowhere close to what you reported. And then, of course, Leonard Padilla went on to say that EquuSearch lost the -- you know, lost the records and stuff.
And you know, I'm working very, very close with law enforcement on this. And law enforcement does have that written report from that lead that we got from Jim Hoover. So you know, all these stories are so inconsistent, it's -- it'll just make your head spin.

VAN SUSTEREN: Tim, thank you, as always

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: January 13, 2009, 11:58:02 AM »

Sea is in the shower. 

Trimm...if I had known you were going to take pictures I would have asked you to leave...you did get my good side tho....even got me singing..

"We're caught in a trap...I can't walk out..because I love you too much baby..." lalala

ROTFLMAO..... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 13, 2009, 11:59:08 AM »

has Kronk taken or been asked to take a lie detector test?

We don't know for sure but it is possible as LE gave him a resounding all clear and they have done that for noone else on this case except perhaps for Jesse. I think he was very beleivable and the only time I saw him react badly was when he was asked if he was involved with Caylees death in any way and he had a strong reaction of disgust to that thought imo.
 I still think it was Lee who sent DC out to that site but I don't think it was for the bad reasons others have suggested though I could be wrong. It would've be impossible for him to tell the police without being disowned from the family or causing extra grief to his mum who he seems to really care about AND if he tells where the body is when he had withheld the info for some time he might be accused of having something to do with it. I think that Lee tried to find a way to have it come out without putting himself in the centre of it and I think that the intent was simply to have Caylee come home to be laid to rest and provide closure for the family. I really don't think he cared himself anymore whether Casey was charged or not he just wanted Caylee found. I know I am wildly speculating but I think that is the simple answer. No conspiracy really I don't think they were going to destroy evidence on purpose DC is just a bumbling fool who doesn't know how to preserve a crime scene and was flying blind on 2nd hand info. jmho
I agree that LE has given Kronk and all clear. And I agree that his reaction to the question was one of strong disgust.  I was only asking the question as I think it would take so much pressure off of him.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: January 13, 2009, 12:02:14 PM »

I think it's very interesting that we're once again hearing pavers referred to in all the talk about where DC and Hoover searched for the body. I remember at the first, there was a lot of talk about pavers but we thought they were always talking about the Ants backyard.  Maybe someone had some information about the body being near pavers way back then???
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: January 13, 2009, 12:02:50 PM »

Good Morning,

Ok, I have to vent about this!

Wasn't it Todd Black who made the famous, "loss of life" comment to the media in October 08? Then he quickly ammended it. Someone KNEW something then. I have a hard time believing that the defense team doesn't know something.

I agree!  I also recall the fax/letter to LE in regards to if Caylee was dead it could have been an accident.  I can't remember the details though. 

Hi Grandma2Maddie,

"IF" it were an accident, then I would have to agree with the guys from Prime News, Why didn't she show any emotion? My gosh, when I accidentally kill a ladybug, I get weepy. I don't buy the defense saying, "Well, everyone grieves differently."

Grief is a process. There are 7 stages.
Listed below for anyone who needs a refresher. I'd like to know what stage of GRIEF she IS in. As far as I know, she's been high fiving, eating chocolates, renting movies, partying with hot girls, making goo goo eyes at several men all since Caylee "disappeared." I'd really like to know how this is going to fly with a jury.

The defense can yammer on about "circumstancial" evidence all they want, bottom line: a jury will want someone to pay for this crime, CASEY is the ONLY suspect, the only one with intent, the only one with pre-meditation. Who knows if she will do life or get death. Either way, she will be beaten daily in prison or she will get out and someone will "Accidentally" kill her. Her life is OVER.

TO JOSE BAEZ-BTW-Darlie Routier tried to use this grief theory at her trial. She sprayed silly string at her son's grave only a few days after he died because it was his birthday. She was convicted and is now on Texas' Death Row.

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs. You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion. You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving. During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

5. THE UPWARD TURN-As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

Informative post as always, thanks for the info.  (I've been there)

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 13, 2009, 12:03:09 PM »

Just got back on and have several pages to read now but just wanted to say some things that I have on my mind.

1. Our local news in Jacksonville, FL last night showed the video in their report and really led towards the A's leading DC there. Well he left it as a question but never gave the DC talking to a psychic thing. For others not so much on this case listening it really made the finger point in their direction. Nothing new to us monkeys though.

2. Joy Wray...I found my notes I made on her and besides the Seminole county stuff on here which has been mentioned a month or two ago I also checked Orange county. (she married her husband in 2005, John Bradley Wray and her maiden or previous name was Maggard and middle name Roseann.
If anyone has not posted this info on a criminal case on her I will include it but can't get much off internet on it.
case 2008-CF-0004566-0 Filed 3/26/08 Criminal
Joy Wray bd 6/24/1979

Just had that on my mind since she is like a pimple in this case...you think their gone and then you get another one.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 13, 2009, 12:05:49 PM »

Sea is in the shower. 

Trimm...if I had known you were going to take pictures I would have asked you to leave...you did get my good side tho....even got me singing..

"We're caught in a trap...I can't walk out..because I love you too much baby..." lalala
ROTFL 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: January 13, 2009, 12:09:00 PM »

I had seen FloridaKatz bring up the 'timer55' a few days ago.

Has it ever been determined what it actually represented?? Or someone's theory??

Sorry, if it was already posted, I must have missed it.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: January 13, 2009, 12:11:01 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys Smile I hope everyone is warm this am. I has been pretty chilly here in Texas overnight. I am so disgusted with LP! I have said it before and I'll say it again...LP needs to load up and ride off into the sunset! In my opinion he is doing more harm to this case than good. I believe TM has more integrity in his little finger than LP will ever have. Sorry for the rant, this just really steams me.
JMHO
snipped from On the Record last night>>>

Tim Miller from EquuSearch joins us live. Tim, what was the information you did learn about that area? What was the tip?

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: You know, this is one of the things that I've actually been with the investigators on. Unfortunately, Leonard Padilla said some things about, you know, what Jim Hoover came and told us, and it's one of the things that I've been working with the detectives on.
Of course, the story that we got from Hoover I can't really say what it is. It's part of the investigation. But it was nowhere even close to the stories that you're just reporting.

And you know, Greta, if I can say this real quick, I think everybody has just lost sight of what this whole thing is about. I mean, we find all these people out -- all these players out here that are making money off this and exploiting this thing and just forgot about this little girl and all the work detectives have done and we've done and other people have done from the bottom of their heart. You know, it's just saddening. None of these stories are consistent with anything. And again, people are exploiting this for their own personal profit. It's simply disgusting.
VAN SUSTEREN: Tim, I'm trying to figure this out, though, because Jose Baez, the lawyer for Casey Anthony, who sits in the slammer tonight facing the murder charge of this little child who's her daughter -- he's trying to get some information from you. What is he trying to get from you?

MILLER: Jose Baez, as far as I'm concerned, is not going to get one single piece of paper from me. Not one piece of paper.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does he want?

MILLER: He wants every single record...

VAN SUSTEREN: What is he trying go get?

MILLER: He wants every single record that we have. We have over 20,000 copies of paper, and Jose Baez is not getting one piece of paper. If the judge rules on that, you know, my attorney, Mark Nejame, that we will appeal that. We've got many reasons. We were never notified. I'm not going to put the information of 4,000-plus searchers out there with all their personal information.

You know what? These volunteers have been very, very valuable in the past on searches. They're going to be very valuable in the future on searches for missing children. And will they come the next time, when they're afraid that their information is going to be given out? We have not one piece of paper that will be valuable to Jose Baez in any way, shape or form. So I will fight this to the very, very end and -- and you know -- again, we're going to fight that one to the very end, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you receive a tip on November 8th, your organization, that was the least bit instructive in this investigation?

MILLER: I'm going to answer the question that is yes. And again, Leonard Padilla went on another show and said that we got a tip leading us to the area. It was not to there by Jim Hoover. I can say this, it was close to there. And the reason he gave us, the witness he gave us was nowhere close to what you reported. And then, of course, Leonard Padilla went on to say that EquuSearch lost the -- you know, lost the records and stuff.
And you know, I'm working very, very close with law enforcement on this. And law enforcement does have that written report from that lead that we got from Jim Hoover. So you know, all these stories are so inconsistent, it's -- it'll just make your head spin.

VAN SUSTEREN: Tim, thank you, as always

Since this case is ALL ABOUT THE ANTHONY'S...then TIM MILLER should join in the way the ANTHONY'S HAVE DESTROYED .....EVIDENCE.....

HE SHOULD SHRED EVERY SCRAP OF PAPER HE HAS REGARDING THE SEARCHES. 

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: January 13, 2009, 12:14:30 PM »

Does anyone know if Caylee had a pediatrician that cared for her on a regular basis?  If so, any normal person would have given that doctor an authorization form for the babysitter to seek medical treatment for the baby.  My DIL has authorizations at the pediatricians office, allowing me to bring in either of my grandchildren.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: January 13, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »

Has it ever been determined what it actually represented?? Or someone's theory??

Here is an interesting video referencing  timer55.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 13, 2009, 12:16:22 PM »

HE SHOULD SHRED EVERY SCRAP OF PAPER HE HAS REGARDING THE SEARCHES. 

Seriously..  he isn't legally bound by law to keep them, is he? Those people are volunteering their time.  They may never search with TES again, if there is no missing person in the area they live in.. so what would be the point to keep their information? Even websites online don't keep your financial information on record, if you don't want them to.  He can get rid of everything.  If those people never work with him again, they have no reason for Tim to contact them again.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 13, 2009, 12:19:46 PM »

Does anyone know if Caylee had a pediatrician that cared for her on a regular basis?  If so, any normal person would have given that doctor an authorization form for the babysitter to seek medical treatment for the baby.  My DIL has authorizations at the pediatricians office, allowing me to bring in either of my grandchildren.

Very good point, Ann.  I have the same thing for my mother to do for my girls.   

If I had to guess, KC didnt want bothered with taking Caylee to doctor's.  I'm sure if she needed to go, it would be Cindy who would take her.  JMO. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: January 13, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »

If I had to guess, KC didnt want bothered with taking Caylee to doctor's.  I'm sure if she needed to go, it would be Cindy who would take her.  JMO. 

I wouldn't say any "normal" person would do such a thing.  I used to babysit a couple of my cousins when they were much younger.  I was even a "live-in" at some point, during one summer.  There was no authorization form involved. I had a number to call in case something happened, and that was that.  If you're talking about a school situation (daycare, or something) that's different. But I would venture a guess that quite a number of people do not have authorization forms for their babysitters. 

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: January 13, 2009, 12:24:08 PM »

I believe she said that both her and her mom where authorized possibly her dad (don't remember) but definitely no the babysitter.

Abraham Lincoln
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #596 on: January 13, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »

Where I live I can take my granddaughter to the doctor without a note.  However, saying that we all go to the same doctor so I'm sure that has something to do with it.  I have in the past had them get a notorized paper giving us permission to seek treatment if needed for an emergency when we took her out of state. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 13, 2009, 12:27:23 PM »

Maybe I don't get what you're saying.   When you fill out information at the dr's office for the first time, they ask you who the emergency contacts are.  Perhaps now they ask for any other person that may be responsible for the child during the majority of the day?  I don't recall seeing such a thing on my Ped's form, but then I haven't had to update contact info in at least a few years. 

Are you saying that the grandparents were emergency contacts, but the babysitter was not?

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: January 13, 2009, 12:29:50 PM »

Maybe I don't get what you're saying.   When you fill out information at the dr's office for the first time, they ask you who the emergency contacts are.  Perhaps now they ask for any other person that may be responsible for the child during the majority of the day?  I don't recall seeing such a thing on my Ped's form, but then I haven't had to update contact info in at least a few years. 

Are you saying that the grandparents were emergency contacts, but the babysitter was not?

At my daughters ped's office I had to fill out a form stating the people that where allowed to bring her in for a visit in case I was unable to do so. I also had to write down a password that they would give and I also have to give it when I call for information or to make my daughter an appointment.

Abraham Lincoln
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #599 on: January 13, 2009, 12:30:23 PM »

Here is an interesting video referencing  timer55.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs

Very interesting.
Maybe Casey knew she only had 55 days to live her life before everyone would be demanding to see Caylee for her birthday.  Do you think she thought she could evade her family for 55 days from June 15 until Caylee's birthday on August 9?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.