April 24, 2024, 11:37:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363219 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: January 13, 2009, 12:31:15 PM »

(((Nikki, feel better))).. 4 wisdom teeth at once is a *itch.
Hope he gave you something besides antibiotics and a new toothbrush 

percocet, baby..wooohooo!!

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: January 13, 2009, 12:31:37 PM »

Maybe I don't get what you're saying.   When you fill out information at the dr's office for the first time, they ask you who the emergency contacts are.  Perhaps now they ask for any other person that may be responsible for the child during the majority of the day?  I don't recall seeing such a thing on my Ped's form, but then I haven't had to update contact info in at least a few years. 

Are you saying that the grandparents were emergency contacts, but the babysitter was not?

At my daughters ped's office I had to fill out a form stating the people that where allowed to bring her in for a visit in case I was unable to do so. I also had to write down a password that they would give and I also have to give it when I call for information or to make my daughter an appointment.

I haven't heard of this before (except for perhaps at schools, etc).  Probably something more Ped Offices should be doing. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #602 on: January 13, 2009, 12:31:37 PM »

Yes, I got up to watch. Kronk called in the tips at 9:30 or 10 PM on both of the first calls. Then met the officer on the 3 rd call. Officer looked but said he didn't see anything. There WAS water there at the time. Kronk said he just forgot about it.Then on Dec 11 they parked there in the shade waiting for time to go back to office. Said he went into woods to relieve himself and saw the bag again, so took a look at it. The pic he had was of a rattlesnake that was there on the first or second day.

hmmmm...just a snake pic...all that holabaloo for nothing.. There are others who can confirm that water was there, including Tim Miller so I don't think that is going to be an issue..

I'm surprised Kronk didn't take pics when he found Caylee's remains..I would have if only to cover myself that I had not disturbed anything..maybe he did and the media hasn't been told

OMG, remember when I talked to LP the first time and he was throwing all those random things at me? I listed them in one post. One thing he told me that I didn't list b/c it didn't make sense to me was that one guy took a dead rattlesnake home with him and something about maybe evidence being in/on the rattlesnake. He didn't think it was right the guy did that.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: January 13, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »

I had seen FloridaKatz bring up the 'timer55' a few days ago.

Has it ever been determined what it actually represented?? Or someone's theory??

Sorry, if it was already posted, I must have missed it.

Here is an interesting video referencing  timer55.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs

Very interesting.
Maybe Casey knew she only had 55 days to live her life before everyone would be demanding to see Caylee for her birthday.  Do you think she thought she could evade her family for 55 days from June 15 until Caylee's birthday on August 9?

I think she knew she was gonna get caught. I also thought that it was interesting when talking to her brother about areas to search that at first she say's "places familiar to us" I am sure Lee probably hung out in the area that other teens at the time did. Then she said "places familiar to our family" Her family would have known about the hang out spot too.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 13, 2009, 12:33:42 PM »

(((Nikki, feel better))).. 4 wisdom teeth at once is a *itch.
Hope he gave you something besides antibiotics and a new toothbrush 

percocet, baby..wooohooo!!

I had 8 teeth pulled (4 wisdom and 4 bicuspids) just before I had my braces put on.  I think I got motrin or something.. LOL  (I was happy I got a week off from school, though!)  Feel better soon! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: January 13, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »

Hey Boo!! Drank any "tea" lately?

"God dont like ugly"
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 13, 2009, 12:37:42 PM »

My opinion of Kronk....  He did a good thing and is now being used to create reasonable doubt.  I believe him.  I have no reason not to.  He has brought out the dirt on himself just so that no one else would find it out.   I feel bad for him.  If he gets a reward for doing it, then he actually deserves it.  I can't imagine finding a body.  HE did a good thing.  ANd his reputation will now be slandered everywehere by people trying to pin a conspiracy on him.

Did Casey want Caylee found?  No.  She would not have sent out a search party for Caylee, even through a daisy chain.  That would not help her in any way.  In fact, finding Caylee is the best thing for the prosecution yet.

Did the PI's go out and look for Caylee's body?  Yes.  He was looking and working for the GP.  I hope his idea was to put her to rest.  Now, it is unclear what the motives are of these 2 PI's because one wants to make money and the other wants to deny everything.  And DC's lies are really bad.  He is not good at sticking to a story. 

Tim Miller is still the man. 

Yeah, these two guys actions are prime examples of no good deed goes unpunished .
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: January 13, 2009, 12:38:40 PM »

Oh NikkiB ... I feel for you !!  Hubby just had 8 extractions last week. I may not FEEL the pain, but I do understand !! 
*making you a cold compress and trying to be comforting !!*

Feel better !
Cyn

Does he have any teeth left?   Poor guy, that sounds mighty painful!

Feel better soon, Nikki!
    I didn't say that!! Flossy said that! 

OMG Cyn, 8 extractions! That's alot of teeth. Hope he's doing ok!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: January 13, 2009, 12:38:57 PM »

Yes, I got up to watch. Kronk called in the tips at 9:30 or 10 PM on both of the first calls. Then met the officer on the 3 rd call. Officer looked but said he didn't see anything. There WAS water there at the time. Kronk said he just forgot about it.Then on Dec 11 they parked there in the shade waiting for time to go back to office. Said he went into woods to relieve himself and saw the bag again, so took a look at it. The pic he had was of a rattlesnake that was there on the first or second day.

hmmmm...just a snake pic...all that holabaloo for nothing.. There are others who can confirm that water was there, including Tim Miller so I don't think that is going to be an issue..

I'm surprised Kronk didn't take pics when he found Caylee's remains..I would have if only to cover myself that I had not disturbed anything..maybe he did and the media hasn't been told

OMG, remember when I talked to LP the first time and he was throwing all those random things at me? I listed them in one post. One thing he told me that I didn't list b/c it didn't make sense to me was that one guy took a dead rattlesnake home with him and something about maybe evidence being in/on the rattlesnake. He didn't think it was right the guy did that.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: January 13, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »

I have a password registered with the pediatrician that I use when I take them.  I am also listed as a person to authorize treatment. Here, a minor needs to have consent to receive treatment.  This way, if either of the grandchildren are injured or ill and I take them to the doctor, he can treat them without having a parent present. I thought this was a common practice now. 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #610 on: January 13, 2009, 12:39:47 PM »

If you look at the photo he shared it appears that the snake is in the back of a pickup truck, not in the woods. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #611 on: January 13, 2009, 12:40:18 PM »

HE SHOULD SHRED EVERY SCRAP OF PAPER HE HAS REGARDING THE SEARCHES. 

Seriously..  he isn't legally bound by law to keep them, is he? Those people are volunteering their time.  They may never search with TES again, if there is no missing person in the area they live in.. so what would be the point to keep their information? Even websites online don't keep your financial information on record, if you don't want them to.  He can get rid of everything.  If those people never work with him again, they have no reason for Tim to contact them again.

TM said he had 20,000 records and Byazz wanted it all.  Hell, he couldn't afford to pay for the copies that LE made for him of the tips that he was so hot to have (that remain unclaimed and unpaid for), what's the chance he could come up with the money now?   As Klaas said, he is just blowing smoke.

Someone else mentioned Amscot.  I am still puzzled by all the time she "pinged" in this area.  Does someone know if this is a strip mall?  What else is there that would be of interest to her?

My favorite sound from the last court hearing....chains rattling as the slore tried to strut.

My favorite picture of Byazz....on the bicycle ala Pee Wee Herman.  Who made that photo....was it you Klaas?

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: January 13, 2009, 12:40:38 PM »

Has it ever been determined what it actually represented?? Or someone's theory??

Thanks for the link to the video.  Interesting view of timer55 - Caylee was going to turn three -  55 days from June 16 -
and then 3 pavers marked the spot where she was supposedly buried.   hmmm.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: January 13, 2009, 12:41:37 PM »

Oh NikkiB ... I feel for you !!  Hubby just had 8 extractions last week. I may not FEEL the pain, but I do understand !! 
*making you a cold compress and trying to be comforting !!*

Feel better !
Cyn

Does he have any teeth left?   Poor guy, that sounds mighty painful!

Feel better soon, Nikki!
    I didn't say that!! Flossy said that! 

OMG Cyn, 8 extractions! That's alot of teeth. Hope he's doing ok!
ROTFLMAO !!  I am not the only one who messes up quotes !!   
Yea, he got a plate, and now it is implants !!
Nikki... we got percocet as well....it really jacked him up just for your info.

sorry for being o/t... back to my corner now. 

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: January 13, 2009, 12:43:24 PM »

If you look at the photo he shared it appears that the snake is in the back of a pickup truck, not in the woods. 

Why even bother picking that thing up if it was dead. Why not just take a pic of it on the ground? I hate snakes I would  never pick one up dead or alive and tote it to my car to take it's picture.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: January 13, 2009, 12:44:58 PM »

What I fine disturbing is how do we know is Casey, Hoover and Kronk removed any evidence..
Just becasue Casey and Hoover taped the videos on those 3 days how do we know if there were other days they were in the area and didn't tape it..Why did Kronk wait unless late in the evening to call in his tips? How many times was Kronk in the area? They should all take lie detector tests ...The defense can't use the nanny theory but will they used to many players interferring the crime area...Reasons To Doubt...
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: January 13, 2009, 12:45:00 PM »

Good Morning,

Ok, I have to vent about this!

Wasn't it Todd Black who made the famous, "loss of life" comment to the media in October 08? Then he quickly ammended it. Someone KNEW something then. I have a hard time believing that the defense team doesn't know something.

I agree!  I also recall the fax/letter to LE in regards to if Caylee was dead it could have been an accident.  I can't remember the details though. 

10/16/08 Defense Team Member Slips-Up On Nat'l Television Admitting Caylee is Dead Todd Black  A spokesman involved in the Casey Anthony case used the words “loss of a life” in an interview on Wednesday with CNN when talking about Caylee Anthony. This has caught the attention of the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office, which said on Thursday it requires further investigation. Here is the full quote:

“This is a very serious case involving not just the loss of a life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony.”

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing just talked with Black, who serves as a spokesman for Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, to ask more about what he meant. Black said the quote was taken out of context, and that he was actually responding to a bad joke someone else made about Caylee being dead. He said he absolutely believes Caylee is alive. Spokesman claims he didn't say what he said.

10/22/08 Attorney With Death Penalty Experience Join Casey Anthony Defense Team  Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

11/5/08 Attorney seeks to spare Casey Anthony from death penalty  Sarah Lundy Sentinel Staff Writer 4:33 PM EST, November 5, 2008

A Miami lawyer hired by Casey Anthony's defense team gave prosecutors Wednesday a report that outlined why the single mother accused of killing her child should not get the death penalty.

The 30-page packet highlights problems with some of the evidence, defines how details in Anthony's case does not fit the state criteria needed for the death penalty -- a penalty reserved for the worst of the worst homicides.

It touches on Anthony's erratic behavior after her daughter's birth that suggests signs of emotional or mental distress. The report ended with pictures of Anthony during happier times as a child surrounded by her parents and her brother.

"Casey Anthony is a unique individual. A close inspection of her case clearly supports not filing a notice seeking death," attorney Terence Lenamon wrote in a report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

The State Attorney's Office would not confirm whether it received the report, which is not public record. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, who was reported missing on July 15. The body of Caylee – who would have turned 3 in August – has not been found.

Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June. When she returned later that day, both the baby sitter and Caylee were gone. Detectives have not been able to locate the baby sitter and question whether she exists.

Prosecutors have not decided yet whether the state will pursue the death penalty. If they do seek death, the trial will be divided into two sections: the guilt/innocent phase and the sentence phase.

Lenamon's report addresses the sentence phase when the jury hears both why she should and should not get the death penalty.

Some of the reasons outlined against death include: Lenamon pointed out the analysis techniques used on hair and air samples from her trunk to prove decomposition are "novel, experimental, in the early stages of development, inconclusive and high susceptible to mishandling," he wrote. Even if the evidence is enough for a guilty verdict, it would not be enough to support the death penalty, Lenamon wrote.

Details of the Anthony case to do not rise to the level required for the death penalty, he wrote. She doesn't have a criminal record. There is no history of abuse. The crime was not cold, calculated and premeditated. In the months leading up to Caylee's disappearance, Anthony's behavior was described by friends and family as "erratic and not entirely rational."

He wrote that filicide – the act of a parent killing a child – is different than other homicides. The underlying reasons why mothers kill are complex and can be divided into various categories. For example, one type is a parent who kills under influence of mental illness. Another type suggests a parent's motive may be to save the child from real or imagined harm.

Juries are more likely to show mothers mercy. He mentioned Andrea Yates – a Texas mother who drowned all five children – was sentenced to life in prison. Susan Smith, the Arkansas mother who pushed her car with her two children inside in a lake, got life in prison.

Lenamon wrote that experts will likely agree that Anthony as "suffering from episodes of extreme emotional distress and disturbance since her daughter's birth." Even the lack of emotion after her child's disappearance and arrest "is not normal," he wrote.

Lenamon also refers to other Orange County cases involving the death of a child. For example, Anita Simmons, who beat her 8-year-old daughter to death, got 42 years in prison.

"A careful consideration of the totality of the circumstances in this case leads to a clear conclusion that a filing a notice of the death penalty is no the right thing to do," he wrote.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #617 on: January 13, 2009, 12:45:30 PM »

I have to run out but I'd like to hear more....bbl

Hope you're feeling better today Boo.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: January 13, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »

Very interesting.
Maybe Casey knew she only had 55 days to live her life before everyone would be demanding to see Caylee for her birthday.  Do you think she thought she could evade her family for 55 days from June 15 until Caylee's birthday on August 9?

I think she knew she was gonna get caught. I also thought that it was interesting when talking to her brother about areas to search that at first she say's "places familiar to us" I am sure Lee probably hung out in the area that other teens at the time did. Then she said "places familiar to our family" Her family would have known about the hang out spot too.

Yep.  She seems to be telling Lee where to find Caylee's body.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: January 13, 2009, 12:47:41 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

What does everyone else think? Believe him?? 
Yup...

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.