April 19, 2024, 03:52:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363002 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: January 13, 2009, 01:08:49 PM »

I found it interesting that when Kronk was asked if he knew the Anthonys, he answered that he had never met them.  He never said he had never talked to them. Sounds like some of the "half truths" that we are becoming so familiar with in this case.

Right.  Never met them - but maybe he talked to them thru his supervisor?   

I've heard lots of people use that phrase, when someone asks if they know a certain person, they say, "No, never met them" as opposed to "we've met but I don't really know them."
I think if Kronk had never met the A's, it's doubtful he would have been talking to them on the phone.
Isn't LP the one who suggested his supervisor was a neighbor of the A's? So you think they talked to the supervisor about where Caylee's body might be? I assume that these calls Kronk made prior to finding the remains were not known to anyone outside LE, so how would the A's make any connection to Kronk or his supervisor? See where I'm going with this? Pretty far-fetched, IMO.

I wasn't alluding to anything, other than the fact that I found the choice of words a bit odd.  As for me, I have talked to many people on the phone that I have never met.  If Kronk had said he had never spoken to the Ants, I wouldn't have noticed anything unusual about it.  As for "far-fetched" please tell me one thing about this case that hasn't been rather "far-fetched."
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: January 13, 2009, 01:08:54 PM »

I have a password registered with the pediatrician that I use when I take them.  I am also listed as a person to authorize treatment. Here, a minor needs to have consent to receive treatment.  This way, if either of the grandchildren are injured or ill and I take them to the doctor, he can treat them without having a parent present. I thought this was a common practice now. 

My state does this.  There is no password, just filling out paperwork that is kept in the children's file for the doctor to see.  Same with ER, parent must fill out paper w/ signature and the person being authorized must sign and keep in case of emergency.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #642 on: January 13, 2009, 01:09:55 PM »

OriginalKat...For me this was my laugh of the day. Joy is like a pimple in this case, you think their gone and then you get another one. That perfectly described Joy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: January 13, 2009, 01:10:12 PM »

This guy was afraid to go any closer to the scene because he was afraid of snakes, yet he had a dead snake in the back of his truck? Is this right??   
Yeah...but I would think a dead snake is a lot less scary than a live I can bite you in the a2# snake..You know what I mean?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: January 13, 2009, 01:11:46 PM »

The news report I watched last night at 11:00...think it was on channel 6...said that Kronk had taken time off from work on December 8th and the 10th.  The reporter is trying to get Orange County to reveal why he took time off.  The way it sounded, the reporter thought it was strange that he took off just prior to finding Caylee and what was so important on those days?
They had a meeting to get their stories straight 

Sorry Folks but if I found a child's skull I'd be taking a whole lot more than a couple of days off.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: January 13, 2009, 01:12:31 PM »

We all know that KC never thought of anyone except herself, so she wouldn't have been expected to register anything with the pediatrician's office.  But, if CA really believed that Caylee was in the care of a sitter so much of the time she should have thought of this, since she is a nurse. As a nurse, she would know that Caylee could not have received treatment from anyone other than a parent, unless an authorization was on file in the doctors office.  If she believed ZG was caring for Caylee, she should have mentioned this to KC.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #646 on: January 13, 2009, 01:12:58 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I am so disgusted that the A's are still trying to profit off their DEAD grandaughter!  Isn't it illegal for them to ask for donations?  Caylee is no longer missing, and there is no need for people to send them money!  If they need money they should just rob a bank since the OCSO has no interest in going after them for all the illegal crap they have done!  I am so sick of this family!  Grrrrr!

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 13, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »

This guy was afraid to go any closer to the scene because he was afraid of snakes, yet he had a dead snake in the back of his truck? Is this right??   
Yeah...but I would think a dead snake is a lot less scary than a live I can bite you in the a2# snake..You know what I mean?

I wonder what he did with the dead snake after he took its picture? That is just to strange for me, and then make money off the picture.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: January 13, 2009, 01:13:17 PM »

The news report I watched last night at 11:00...think it was on channel 6...said that Kronk had taken time off from work on December 8th and the 10th.  The reporter is trying to get Orange County to reveal why he took time off.  The way it sounded, the reporter thought it was strange that he took off just prior to finding Caylee and what was so important on those days?
They had a meeting to get their stories straight 

Sorry Folks but if I found a child's skull I'd be taking a whole lot more than a couple of days off.

Kronk took these days off prior to finding little Caylee
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: January 13, 2009, 01:17:55 PM »

Does anyone know if Caylee had a pediatrician that cared for her on a regular basis?  If so, any normal person would have given that doctor an authorization form for the babysitter to seek medical treatment for the baby.  My DIL has authorizations at the pediatricians office, allowing me to bring in either of my grandchildren.

Q  Hmm, when you were growing up you take any medicines or anything?

A  No

Q  No.  Ah, your baby take any medicines?

A  No.

Q  She needed any medicine?

A  Not at all.

Q  She’s good health?

A  She’s had one cold and it lasted two days her entire life.

Q  Yeah.  Wow.

A  She’s been extremely healthy.

Q  Hmm.  Pediatrician?  Who’s your baby’s pediatrician?

A  Dr. Silva.

Page 54 of 7/16/08 Statement to Police at Universal Studios with Sergeant Allen, Detective Appie Wells & Casey Anthony.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: January 13, 2009, 01:18:13 PM »

ORLANDO -- The Orange County meter reader who found the remains of Caylee Anthony is telling his story to the nation.

Roy Kronk, who found the remains in December, was interviewed on ABC's "Good Morning America" Tuesday.

Kronk has been questioned by investigators, but he is not considered to be connected with Caylee's disappearance.

Kronk said that he first saw a suspicious bag in August while he was working his route. He said he called police three days in a row, and that when he was finally met by a deputy and pointed it out, the deputy said he couldn't see it.

Kronk claimed that the deputy didn't want to investigate further because the area was underwater at the time and because the area was infested by snakes. He said his experience with the Coast Guard as a bail bondsman and bounty hunter helped him to recognize that something was not right.

According to Kronk, after the discovery, his life has been turned upside-down.

"They've been really hard on me. You try to do the right thing, you try to be a nice guy and you just get vilified. The sad thing is people actually believe some of the things being said.  I have nothing to do with this at all, but you listen to some of these conspiracy theories -- 'I've done everything known to mankind' -- I haven't done anything. I just tried to help put a  little closure to that poor child and she got a decent burial to end all this. That's all I tried to do," Kronk said.

Kronk told "Good Morning America" that he had been arrested in the early 90s for kidnapping, but that the charges were dropped and his record was expunged.

Kronk's appearance comes as Orange County investigators confirmed they have obtained a video, reportedly taken in November, of private investigators searching in the wooded area near the spot where Kronk eventually found Caylee's remains.

Jim Hoover, a private investigator who used to work for Caylee's grandparents, shot the video.

Hoover said the 10-minute tape speaks for itself. He did not make any further comments.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the video shows Dominic Casey, another private investigator, walking through the woods, poking into bags and talking on a cell phone. It does not show the discovery of any human remains.

The video was shot almost a month before Kronk found the girl's remains.

The Sheriff's Office did not release the tape.

There's just something odd, out of joint, not right with this whole thing with Kronk.

He called 3 days in a row in August.  Two of the days were at night: 9:30 and 10:00 p.m.

Called about white bag; Caylee found in black bag.

We also hear that he was in the area again late August.  We also hear he was there again in September.

We hear that while in the same greater area, though not the exact vacinity was where Kronk was calling about.

Not in the correct vacinity and not in the correct color of bag....however Kronk keeps telling his story about the bag as though it was the bag with Caylee's remains.

Simple fact...it was not the bag!!  Why doesn't someone call Kronk on his BS and shut him up!????!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 13, 2009, 01:18:15 PM »

I found it interesting that when Kronk was asked if he knew the Anthonys, he answered that he had never met them.  He never said he had never talked to them. Sounds like some of the "half truths" that we are becoming so familiar with in this case.

Right.  Never met them - but maybe he talked to them thru his supervisor?   

I've heard lots of people use that phrase, when someone asks if they know a certain person, they say, "No, never met them" as opposed to "we've met but I don't really know them."
I think if Kronk had never met the A's, it's doubtful he would have been talking to them on the phone.
Isn't LP the one who suggested his supervisor was a neighbor of the A's? So you think they talked to the supervisor about where Caylee's body might be? I assume that these calls Kronk made prior to finding the remains were not known to anyone outside LE, so how would the A's make any connection to Kronk or his supervisor? See where I'm going with this? Pretty far-fetched, IMO.

I wasn't alluding to anything, other than the fact that I found the choice of words a bit odd.  As for me, I have talked to many people on the phone that I have never met.  If Kronk had said he had never spoken to the Ants, I wouldn't have noticed anything unusual about it.  As for "far-fetched" please tell me one thing about this case that hasn't been rather "far-fetched."

That's true.  This whole case is crazy.    But, Kronk's supervisor lives right down the street from the A's.   I don't see why this theory is so far-fetched, since they do live near each other.    If the supervisor wasn't on the same street, then it would be a little far-fetched.   

Maybe the neighbor knew something, and wanted Caylee to get justice - and told Kronk what he thought about the location of Caylee.   Who knows....   It all just seems a little strange to me, still.   Can't wait to see what LE has to say about it all!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: January 13, 2009, 01:18:27 PM »

I have been going through interviews of Dominic Casey and just find him not seeming truthful but I guess when you affiliate yourself with the A's that is the game you play.
He says he took photos of the area and gave to Conway. Well...why do you need photos to prove whether or not it is a teen hangout? The teen hangout thing is so unimportant. Also what does that have to do with putting a prod in the ground deeply at times? He tries to say he turned around and there was Hoover filming and he supposedly told him "James, that is completely inappropriate." Why? It is just a teen hangout right?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #653 on: January 13, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »

Thanks trimm...backatcha 
Time to color my hair while the coughing has stopped...
I haven't been this sick in 15 yrs..
And I am the freaky type that keeps lysol wipes in a zip lock bag in my purse and that germx hand gel..dang snowbirds bring this gunk here 
How are you feeling BOO?

Still feeling like crap and coughing. I start work tomorrow and all I can do today is sleep!! You are right, I haven't been this sick in years!!! I just don't get sick!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 13, 2009, 01:19:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18465511/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Lee Anthony's Attorney Talks About P.I.'s Video At Remains Scene

Thanks for posting these MomofaMarine    By the way, I believe the video above is the one where Lee's attorney shows what an idiot he is.  This case is not short of idiots working for free. 

Hear! Hear!  (maybe that's the reason they're working for free)   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #655 on: January 13, 2009, 01:19:44 PM »

HE SHOULD SHRED EVERY SCRAP OF PAPER HE HAS REGARDING THE SEARCHES. 

Seriously..  he isn't legally bound by law to keep them, is he? Those people are volunteering their time.  They may never search with TES again, if there is no missing person in the area they live in.. so what would be the point to keep their information? Even websites online don't keep your financial information on record, if you don't want them to.  He can get rid of everything.  If those people never work with him again, they have no reason for Tim to contact them again.

TM said he had 20,000 records and Byazz wanted it all.  Hell, he couldn't afford to pay for the copies that LE made for him of the tips that he was so hot to have (that remain unclaimed and unpaid for), what's the chance he could come up with the money now?   As Klaas said, he is just blowing smoke.

Someone else mentioned Amscot.  I am still puzzled by all the time she "pinged" in this area.  Does someone know if this is a strip mall?  What else is there that would be of interest to her?

My favorite sound from the last court hearing....chains rattling as the slore tried to strut.

My favorite picture of Byazz....on the bicycle ala Pee Wee Herman.  Who made that photo....was it you Klaas?

Afternoon Monkeys, I found the transcript from GVS last night regarding Tim and is fight to keeo volunteer info PRIVATE. I'm at work, so this is probably a hit and run post until later this afternoon-here it is:

Tim Miller from EquuSearch joins us live. Tim, what was the information you did learn about that area? What was the tip?

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: You know, this is one of the things that I’ve actually been with the investigators on. Unfortunately, Leonard Padilla said some things about, you know, what Jim Hoover came and told us, and it’s one of the things that I’ve been working with the detectives on.

Of course, the story that we got from Hoover I can’t really say what it is. It’s part of the investigation. But it was nowhere even close to the stories that you’re just reporting.

And you know, Greta, if I can say this real quick, I think everybody has just lost sight of what this whole thing is about. I mean, we find all these people out — all these players out here that are making money off this and exploiting this thing and just forgot about this little girl and all the work detectives have done and we’ve done and other people have done from the bottom of their heart. You know, it’s just saddening. None of these stories are consistent with anything. And again, people are exploiting this for their own personal profit. It’s simply disgusting.

VAN SUSTEREN: Tim, I’m trying to figure this out, though, because Jose Baez, the lawyer for Casey Anthony, who sits in the slammer tonight facing the murder charge of this little child who’s her daughter — he’s trying to get some information from you. What is he trying to get from you?

MILLER: Jose Baez, as far as I’m concerned, is not going to get one single piece of paper from me. Not one piece of paper.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does he want?

MILLER: He wants every single record…

VAN SUSTEREN: What is he trying go get?

MILLER: He wants every single record that we have. We have over 20,000 copies of paper, and Jose Baez is not getting one piece of paper. If the judge rules on that, you know, my attorney, Mark Nejame, that we will appeal that. We’ve got many reasons. We were never notified. I’m not going to put the information of 4,000-plus searchers out there with all their personal information.

You know what? These volunteers have been very, very valuable in the past on searches. They’re going to be very valuable in the future on searches for missing children. And will they come the next time, when they’re afraid that their information is going to be given out? We have not one piece of paper that will be valuable to Jose Baez in any way, shape or form. So I will fight this to the very, very end and — and you know — again, we’re going to fight that one to the very end, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you receive a tip on November 8th, your organization, that was the least bit instructive in this investigation?

MILLER: I’m going to answer the question that is yes. And again, Leonard Padilla went on another show and said that we got a tip leading us to the area. It was not to there by Jim Hoover. I can say this, it was close to there. And the reason he gave us, the witness he gave us was nowhere close to what you reported. And then, of course, Leonard Padilla went on to say that EquuSearch lost the — you know, lost the records and stuff.

And you know, I’m working very, very close with law enforcement on this. And law enforcement does have that written report from that lead that we got from Jim Hoover. So you know, all these stories are so inconsistent, it’s — it’ll just make your head spin.

VAN SUSTEREN: Tim, thank you, as always.

MILLER: Thanks, Greta.

1/12/2009 On the Record With Greta Transcript  Full Story at www.foxnews.com

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: January 13, 2009, 01:19:51 PM »

I'm afraid of tarantulas. I wouldn't even touch a dead one.    That's just me..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 13, 2009, 01:21:15 PM »

Puzzler... I'm with you, something is off with the calls, him finding Caylee's remains. If that was a dead snake found by Caylee's remains, he had no business removing it from the scene.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: January 13, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »

Still trying to make money off this poor baby. They should BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. It makes me so angry and so sad for Caylee.

January 13, 2009 - Tuesday

Caylee Shirt Request Questions

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:

Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Any questions or requests for contribution deposits may be directed to
Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker. - jodyaparker@gmail.com

Or questions about shirts or bracelets to George:
georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Will it ever end?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: January 13, 2009, 01:22:10 PM »

I wonder what he did with the dead snake after he took its picture? That is just to strange for me, and then make money off the picture.

It's not only strange, but it's also stupid. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.