May 06, 2024, 05:22:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365333 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: January 13, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

Basically, he did....he was on the phone with someone...he found the pavers and said (according to Belich) that it should be here.  Someone was telling him where and what to look for.  That's why portions of the video has been released WITHOUT SOUND.  You can see that D. Casey is almost frantically looking for the bag.  There is something "really wrong" with all of this.  Someone knew exactly where that bag was and was relaying that information either directly to D. Casey or to someone else who then relayed it to D. Casey.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: January 13, 2009, 01:23:40 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I just watched Kronk on GMA. he was very believable to me. Said the cop in Aug was rude to him so he just didn't care anymore. Then in Dec; needed to relieve himself, knew it was the same area & there it was! He said there was water there in Aug & the cop didn't want to go in the water to look in the bag!!??  So the bag was visible then!!?? Water was gone in Dec; bag looked unusual to him, looked in & discovery!
He said he was trying to avoid this very thing by calling in anonymous & then revealing his background,too. He's been accused of every conspiracy under the sun & being a bounty hunter he figured the swamp there would be a prime place to hide a body. He was trying to do the right thing. He had a nice new haircut & all! 

What does everyone else think? Believe him?? 
Yup...

Nope...

Yep

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #662 on: January 13, 2009, 01:23:52 PM »

I have been going through interviews of Dominic Casey and just find him not seeming truthful but I guess when you affiliate yourself with the A's that is the game you play.
He says he took photos of the area and gave to Conway. Well...why do you need photos to prove whether or not it is a teen hangout? The teen hangout thing is so unimportant. Also what does that have to do with putting a prod in the ground deeply at times? He tries to say he turned around and there was Hoover filming and he supposedly told him "James, that is completely inappropriate." Why? It is just a teen hangout right?

I wonder what Joy was saying to Dom Casey on the phone? Would she have maybe overheard info, since she is so close to the Anthonys?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: January 13, 2009, 01:24:58 PM »

I have been going through interviews of Dominic Casey and just find him not seeming truthful but I guess when you affiliate yourself with the A's that is the game you play.
He says he took photos of the area and gave to Conway. Well...why do you need photos to prove whether or not it is a teen hangout? The teen hangout thing is so unimportant. Also what does that have to do with putting a prod in the ground deeply at times? He tries to say he turned around and there was Hoover filming and he supposedly told him "James, that is completely inappropriate." Why? It is just a teen hangout right?

I wonder what Joy was saying to Dom Casey on the phone? Would she have maybe overheard info, since she is so close to the Anthonys?

We know for sure it's Joy now?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jennywong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: January 13, 2009, 01:25:12 PM »

Tossing in my 2 cents re: kidnapping charges against Kronk. Regardless of how the word makes you feel viscerally, kidnapping legally defined is fairly broad. The important part of Kronk having been charged with this, is the word expungement... this means when all was said and done, these charges were deemed NOT to belong on Mr. Kronk's record... a 2nd Judge makes this decision and it isn't done lightly.

As for kidnapping and how you could get charged with it... here's a made-up example: if I were to go to my ex-boyfriend's home because he was scared his wife was going to harm him... and if his wife was trying to stop him from leaving... and if I ordered my ex into my car (for safety) and drove away with him... if his wife called police and said I forced my ex (verbally) into the car and took him... and was using my clout as his ex to intimidate him into leaving his wife, and kept driving the car fast enough where he was unable to get out on his own... his wife could have me charged with kidnapping, because technically, that counts as kidnapping. Plain and simple. I would be arrested, charged, arraigned, and ultimately the charges would be dropped in court, and then another court would review the case to see if it merited being removed from your record. And in this case it obviously did.

This post is not intended to sound condescending. This is a tricky legal definition to explain well.

Kidnapping can also mean grabbing a person screaming & kicking and forcing them at gunpoint to go with you (which is what I always think of when I hear the word.) Cases like that don't get expunged.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: January 13, 2009, 01:26:09 PM »

Update: Video surfaces of search before Caylee Anthony was found
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 13, 2009

<snipped>
Hoover, who used to work for Casey Anthony's parents, and his attorney met with FBI and Sheriff's Office investigators last week to discuss and hand over the tape.

Conway said he and the Anthonys will "come out with the entire story, as well as phone records, later on . . . It's not going to crack the case."

Conway accused Hoover of trying to sell the video to media outlets, though Hoover denied giving it to Geraldo Rivera on Fox News Channel, which aired it Sunday.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,197900.story

What does this mean?   Not that we would believe the Anthony's could "come out with the entire story"...but what phone records?    Do you think DC was calling the Anthony's and the phone records will prove it so they are starting to cover their @sses?

And going after Hoover for trying to sell anything is nothing compared to Baez trying to sell an interview with KC for $500,000!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: January 13, 2009, 01:28:48 PM »

I can't believe they're still trying to sell tee shirts!  These people need to realize that it's time to resume life as usual and go back to work. I'm sure that many of us here on this MB have lost a loved one and have learned that we have to go on with life. When I lost my husband in 2002, I didn't sit back and try to profit from his death.  I went back to work...hard work...in order to keep on paying bills. 

yep!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: January 13, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »

Sorry if somebody else posted this already.. this is somebody's theory, posted at WS.  I could see this as a possibility, perhaps.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3157253&postcount=6
Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

What do you think? Plausible? Not so much?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: January 13, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »

Did you all see this video of Casey's body language from her court appearance last Friday? 

Interesting....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2hhJGBFAeg

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: January 13, 2009, 01:36:06 PM »

The news report I watched last night at 11:00...think it was on channel 6...said that Kronk had taken time off from work on December 8th and the 10th.  The reporter is trying to get Orange County to reveal why he took time off.  The way it sounded, the reporter thought it was strange that he took off just prior to finding Caylee and what was so important on those days?
They had a meeting to get their stories straight 

Sorry Folks but if I found a child's skull I'd be taking a whole lot more than a couple of days off.

Kronk took these days off prior to finding little Caylee

I'm sorry.  Now it makes me wonder if he already found the little lamb then had to regroup before reporting the sad discovery.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: January 13, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »

I found it interesting that when Kronk was asked if he knew the Anthonys, he answered that he had never met them.  He never said he had never talked to them. Sounds like some of the "half truths" that we are becoming so familiar with in this case.

Right.  Never met them - but maybe he talked to them thru his supervisor?   

I've heard lots of people use that phrase, when someone asks if they know a certain person, they say, "No, never met them" as opposed to "we've met but I don't really know them."
I think if Kronk had never met the A's, it's doubtful he would have been talking to them on the phone.
Isn't LP the one who suggested his supervisor was a neighbor of the A's? So you think they talked to the supervisor about where Caylee's body might be? I assume that these calls Kronk made prior to finding the remains were not known to anyone outside LE, so how would the A's make any connection to Kronk or his supervisor? See where I'm going with this? Pretty far-fetched, IMO.

I wasn't alluding to anything, other than the fact that I found the choice of words a bit odd.  As for me, I have talked to many people on the phone that I have never met.  If Kronk had said he had never spoken to the Ants, I wouldn't have noticed anything unusual about it.  As for "far-fetched" please tell me one thing about this case that hasn't been rather "far-fetched."

Okay. But why would he answer that he had never spoken to them when asked if heknew them?
I just don't see the significance nor do I think his answer is strange. If someone asks me if I know a certain person, I don't answer whether I have or have not ever spoken to them. They did not ask if he had ever talked to them by phone or otherwise. They asked if he knew them. He answered appropriately.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: January 13, 2009, 01:45:38 PM »

Sorry if somebody else posted this already.. this is somebody's theory, posted at WS.  I could see this as a possibility, perhaps.

Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

Plausible?  I think so.  As an aside re. the car:  our local UPS guy knows everyone in a 10 mile radius--no joke.  It wouldn't surprise me if a meter reader on the same route every month would note things/vehicles etc...esp if once a bounty hunter (among other things). 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: January 13, 2009, 01:45:45 PM »

Here's my theory

I don't think DCasey is on the phone with Kronk.    Joy would be a better guess than Kronk, imo.       

If DCasey had actually found Caylee's body - would he have contacted LE or would he have destroyed the evidence - and hid the body better for the Anthonys?   That is what I'm wondering...   What would he have done, if he had found her??
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: January 13, 2009, 01:47:07 PM »

Did you all see this video of Casey's body language from her court appearance last Friday? 

Interesting....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2hhJGBFAeg

thanks for sharing that.  It's very interesting. 

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: January 13, 2009, 01:48:26 PM »

Still trying to make money off this poor baby. They should BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. It makes me so angry and so sad for Caylee.

January 13, 2009 - Tuesday

Caylee Shirt Request Questions

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:

Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Any questions or requests for contribution deposits may be directed to
Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker. - jodyaparker@gmail.com

Or questions about shirts or bracelets to George:
georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Can we get a list of the names of the many requesters....GMAB

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: January 13, 2009, 01:49:29 PM »

Here's my theory

very plausible.  thanks for sharing that!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #676 on: January 13, 2009, 01:49:59 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I am so disgusted that the A's are still trying to profit off their DEAD grandaughter!  Isn't it illegal for them to ask for donations?  Caylee is no longer missing, and there is no need for people to send them money!  If they need money they should just rob a bank since the OCSO has no interest in going after them for all the illegal crap they have done!  I am so sick of this family!  Grrrrr!

Lisa
I wrote CNN/Prime News, and 2 Florida News stations and told them this information. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: January 13, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »

Here's my theory

Sure I think it's plausible, but wouldn't he tell LE this? Maybe he has? Also, I'm sure the PI would tell LE too that it was Kronk who he was talking too. Oh well, this is just the craziest case anything is possible. Hate to think what it's going to be like when the trial starts.

We're all going to be like this:

cRaZy MoNkeYs 

RIP Sweet Puppy
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: January 13, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

Good Afternoon Another Monkey, here is a treat:

Hope you are having a great day, purtty kitty!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: January 13, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »

OS blog |Report Abuse |#176 1 hr ago

<quoted text>
It's funny you mentioned Casey saying she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1. In a weird way, it fits! Looking back from the wooded area facing the two houses, Caylee was left on a straight line between the 4709 and 4701 houses.
Remember when the authorities that were questioning her told her that everything she told them was a lie and she replied something like,'not everything'. Farfetched, but who knows how her mind works.
You have to see this video!

This is the video showing cell phone pings placing Casey at certain locations June 17 -19th

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/05/texas-equ...

Go to 1:38 of the 6 minute video. I shows caseys cell phone at the spot where the body was found!!!!!!!

please listen CAREFULLY to this part of the taped jailhouse visit between Lee and Casey….Casey most definitely is saying “HOPE” and NOT “Home” HOPE = Hopespring Drive.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationwor...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.