April 26, 2024, 07:57:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363359 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: January 13, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »

BBL...

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: January 13, 2009, 01:59:27 PM »

Still trying to make money off this poor baby. They should BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. It makes me so angry and so sad for Caylee.

January 13, 2009 - Tuesday

Caylee Shirt Request Questions

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:

Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Any questions or requests for contribution deposits may be directed to
Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker. - jodyaparker@gmail.com

Or questions about shirts or bracelets to George:
georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Can we get a list of the names of the many requesters....GMAB

Probably some sick people who want them as souveneirs. Why would people want something for a missing child, that was never missing?? Even worse, she was found, dead. Some people are just crazy, crazier than the craziest monkey!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: January 13, 2009, 01:59:46 PM »

OS blog |Report Abuse |#176 1 hr ago

<quoted text>
It's funny you mentioned Casey saying she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1. In a weird way, it fits! Looking back from the wooded area facing the two houses, Caylee was left on a straight line between the 4709 and 4701 houses.
Remember when the authorities that were questioning her told her that everything she told them was a lie and she replied something like,'not everything'. Farfetched, but who knows how her mind works.
You have to see this video!

This is the video showing cell phone pings placing Casey at certain locations June 17 -19th

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/05/texas-equ...

Go to 1:38 of the 6 minute video. I shows caseys cell phone at the spot where the body was found!!!!!!!

please listen CAREFULLY to this part of the taped jailhouse visit between Lee and Casey….Casey most definitely is saying “HOPE” and NOT “Home” HOPE = Hopespring Drive.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationwor...

I am getting page not found for the last link.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: January 13, 2009, 02:03:41 PM »

I had seen FloridaKatz bring up the 'timer55' a few days ago.

Has it ever been determined what it actually represented?? Or someone's theory??

Sorry, if it was already posted, I must have missed it.

Here is an interesting video referencing  timer55.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs

Very interesting.
Maybe Casey knew she only had 55 days to live her life before everyone would be demanding to see Caylee for her birthday.  Do you think she thought she could evade her family for 55 days from June 15 until Caylee's birthday on August 9?

It would be interesting to know the date from Facebook or MySpace she made a password change. Surely they have this info on file. Usually when you change your password, it will send an email, for security reasons. I believe she did this in an effort to make it jive with her kidnapping story. And if I recall, there were two stories, right? First the one where she dropped her at Sawgrass. Then the one where she was in Blanchard Park and a guy handed her a note, took Caylee and told her what she needed to do.

So, why change your password as a reminder of how many days you have? And further, how would anyone outside of the Anthony family know that 55 days is from June 16 until August 9. If it were a random kidnapping, in a park, with a note, like she said, then that person wouldn't know when Caylee's birthday was. And further, if she was 'kidnapped' on this day, June 16th, as a mother, you wouldn't forget the date, that date would be forever embedded in your mind. The world would stop and you would remember ever sound, every color, every smell, everything! Sorry Casey I call BS!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: January 13, 2009, 02:05:57 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's....I need a little help with a theory  I am working on, Ok...first , what is the exact date that  the PI's were out doing their search of the woods?    Also thee was a time that LP went on NG and said, dont be surprised if the LE  already have a body,  what was the date of this show if anyone knows?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #685 on: January 13, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

OS blog |Report Abuse |#176 1 hr ago

<quoted text>
It's funny you mentioned Casey saying she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1. In a weird way, it fits! Looking back from the wooded area facing the two houses, Caylee was left on a straight line between the 4709 and 4701 houses.
Remember when the authorities that were questioning her told her that everything she told them was a lie and she replied something like,'not everything'. Farfetched, but who knows how her mind works.
You have to see this video!

This is the video showing cell phone pings placing Casey at certain locations June 17 -19th

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/05/texas-equ...

Go to 1:38 of the 6 minute video. I shows caseys cell phone at the spot where the body was found!!!!!!!

please listen CAREFULLY to this part of the taped jailhouse visit between Lee and Casey….Casey most definitely is saying “HOPE” and NOT “Home” HOPE = Hopespring Drive.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationwor...

ALSO~Caylee WAS found between 9 and 1 on HOPE, in a backwards sort of way, the remains were behind 4701 and 4709

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: January 13, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's....I need a little help with a theory  I am working on, Ok...first , what is the exact date that  the PI's were out doing their search of the woods?    Also thee was a time that LP went on NG and said, dont be surprised if the LE  already have a body,  what was the date of this show if anyone knows?

The pi's were in the woods the 15 & 16th of Nov. LP said it 2-3 days before Caylee was found, but I don't have an exact date. I'm thinking 12/9, but NOT positive. Another smart monkey will know!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #687 on: January 13, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »

Boo, did you hear anymore from ZG's attorney Morgan?  Just curious. TIA
Apparently I sent him the link to our front page to his blackberry, so he asked me to resend it to his reg. email, which I did. He said thank you and would contact me again later. Nothing else since.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: January 13, 2009, 02:10:27 PM »

I found it interesting that when Kronk was asked if he knew the Anthonys, he answered that he had never met them.  He never said he had never talked to them. Sounds like some of the "half truths" that we are becoming so familiar with in this case.

Right.  Never met them - but maybe he talked to them thru his supervisor?   

I've heard lots of people use that phrase, when someone asks if they know a certain person, they say, "No, never met them" as opposed to "we've met but I don't really know them."
I think if Kronk had never met the A's, it's doubtful he would have been talking to them on the phone.
Isn't LP the one who suggested his supervisor was a neighbor of the A's? So you think they talked to the supervisor about where Caylee's body might be? I assume that these calls Kronk made prior to finding the remains were not known to anyone outside LE, so how would the A's make any connection to Kronk or his supervisor? See where I'm going with this? Pretty far-fetched, IMO.

I wasn't alluding to anything, other than the fact that I found the choice of words a bit odd.  As for me, I have talked to many people on the phone that I have never met.  If Kronk had said he had never spoken to the Ants, I wouldn't have noticed anything unusual about it.  As for "far-fetched" please tell me one thing about this case that hasn't been rather "far-fetched."

Okay. But why would he answer that he had never spoken to them when asked if heknew them?
I just don't see the significance nor do I think his answer is strange. If someone asks me if I know a certain person, I don't answer whether I have or have not ever spoken to them. They did not ask if he had ever talked to them by phone or otherwise. They asked if he knew them. He answered appropriately.

I'm not trying to make a big deal out of this...just thought it was odd.  If I was asked if I know someone, I would simply say either "yes" or "no." I wouldn't feel the need to distinguish between whether or not I had ever met or spoken to them.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #689 on: January 13, 2009, 02:11:05 PM »

I had seen FloridaKatz bring up the 'timer55' a few days ago.

Has it ever been determined what it actually represented?? Or someone's theory??

Sorry, if it was already posted, I must have missed it.

Here is an interesting video referencing  timer55.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs

Very interesting.
Maybe Casey knew she only had 55 days to live her life before everyone would be demanding to see Caylee for her birthday.  Do you think she thought she could evade her family for 55 days from June 15 until Caylee's birthday on August 9?

It would be interesting to know the date from Facebook or MySpace she made a password change. Surely they have this info on file. Usually when you change your password, it will send an email, for security reasons. I believe she did this in an effort to make it jive with her kidnapping story. And if I recall, there were two stories, right? First the one where she dropped her at Sawgrass. Then the one where she was in Blanchard Park and a guy handed her a note, took Caylee and told her what she needed to do.

So, why change your password as a reminder of how many days you have? And further, how would anyone outside of the Anthony family know that 55 days is from June 16 until August 9. If it were a random kidnapping, in a park, with a note, like she said, then that person wouldn't know when Caylee's birthday was. And further, if she was 'kidnapped' on this day, June 16th, as a mother, you wouldn't forget the date, that date would be forever embedded in your mind. The world would stop and you would remember ever sound, every color, every smell, everything! Sorry Casey I call BS!

Someone else on "another website" found that she changed the password back in May.  It indicated that there were 55 days until the group left for Puerto Rico.  This makes sense in my mind that she would count down the days until the trip.  It is very spooky though that there are also 55 day s between June 16 and Aug 9 caylee's birthday.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #690 on: January 13, 2009, 02:11:44 PM »

Nov 15 and 16 PI's video. The other question I am not sure.
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: January 13, 2009, 02:12:05 PM »

Hi,

You know, we always wondered why Jose was so nervous about his ex-PI being questioned alone. We only speculated but now that the video has surfaced, Could it be why?

Casey Anthony's attorney concerned about police questioning of private investigator
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:04 PM EST, December 29, 2008
Casey Anthony's defense attorney wants a judge to appoint someone to oversee any law-enforcement questioning of a private investigator who worked on the case.

According to a motion recently filed by attorney Jose Baez, law-enforcement is "showing an interest" in questioning Dominic Casey of D & A Investigations.

The motion states, "there is a chance that such questioning would delve into privileged information."

Baez stated he hired Casey as an investigator July 28, and the service agreement between the two was terminated Oct. 1.

During that time, Casey "acquired certain privileged information that would be protected under the work-product doctrine and the ethical standards adhered to by licensed private investigators."

After working with Baez, Casey was hired by Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony to help with their search, the motion states.

Baez is requesting a "special master" be appointed to oversee any questioning of Casey "to ensure that no privileged information is wrongfully acquired."

Casey did not return a phone call for this story.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-pi-122908,0,4441713.story

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 13, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »

Good Afternoon Another Monkey, here is a treat:

Hope you are having a great day, purtty kitty!!!!

Awww, you're always so sweet, Da Spark! 

Mrow!  cat

I hope your day is going well?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #693 on: January 13, 2009, 02:14:06 PM »

A person on another forum talked to Kathy B and are now going to look for the abandoned house. I'm very curious what they find.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: January 13, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

Sorry if somebody else posted this already.. this is somebody's theory, posted at WS.  I could see this as a possibility, perhaps.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3157253&postcount=6
Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

What do you think? Plausible? Not so much?

I don't think DCasey is on the phone with Kronk.    Joy would be a better guess than Kronk, imo.       

If DCasey had actually found Caylee's body - would he have contacted LE or would he have destroyed the evidence - and hid the body better for the Anthonys?   That is what I'm wondering...   What would he have done, if he had found her??
As agressive as he was in the video I think if he had found her he was going to move so she would never be found. That way he could keep on having those out of state trips for a live Caylee sighting. The longer the family could keep up this live Caylee stuff the longer everyone else such as DC were in the news. Now he is uncomfortable being in the news because he is being questioned. His answers don't make sense.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: January 13, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »

Boo, did you hear anymore from ZG's attorney Morgan?  Just curious. TIA
Apparently I sent him the link to our front page to his blackberry, so he asked me to resend it to his reg. email, which I did. He said thank you and would contact me again later. Nothing else since.
BOO.I sent you nanners last night!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: January 13, 2009, 02:19:05 PM »

It seems hard to believe anyone would be interested in buying the shirts and stuff. Im guessing most folks still interested in buying that stuff is because they are into Murderabilia. Which I think is sick,but some are making a business out of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murderabilia
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: January 13, 2009, 02:20:45 PM »

Klaas are you here?
O/T 
I have quite a few monkeys in my photobucket for any monkeys that want too look thru them. I am not sure where to post the link could you please direct me? Some may need to be re-sized maybe Brandi or CBB could dress them for whatever occasion. There are some really cute and unusual ones.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #698 on: January 13, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »

Still trying to make money off this poor baby. They should BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. It makes me so angry and so sad for Caylee.

[Deleted any opportunity for the Scamthony's to make a buck]

OMG, I can't believe I did this, but I'm so torqued about these ghouls I sent the page and the link to Kathi Belich . I have never contacted the media about this case, but this was just the frosting on the shit-cake that is the Ants!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: January 13, 2009, 02:23:25 PM »

Sorry if somebody else posted this already.. this is somebody's theory, posted at WS.  I could see this as a possibility, perhaps.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3157253&postcount=6
Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

What do you think? Plausible? Not so much?

I don't think DCasey is on the phone with Kronk.    Joy would be a better guess than Kronk, imo.       

If DCasey had actually found Caylee's body - would he have contacted LE or would he have destroyed the evidence - and hid the body better for the Anthonys?   That is what I'm wondering...   What would he have done, if he had found her??
As agressive as he was in the video I think if he had found her he was going to move so she would never be found. That way he could keep on having those out of state trips for a live Caylee sighting. The longer the family could keep up this live Caylee stuff the longer everyone else such as DC were in the news. Now he is uncomfortable being in the news because he is being questioned. His answers don't make sense.

I'm thinking the same thing....   I don't trust DCasey, at all.   I wonder if he would have taken Caylee's body with him - on a trip out of town - if he had discovered her?   just saying....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.