April 18, 2024, 06:22:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 362936 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: January 13, 2009, 02:53:27 PM »

OS blog |Report Abuse |#176 1 hr ago

<quoted text>
It's funny you mentioned Casey saying she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1. In a weird way, it fits! Looking back from the wooded area facing the two houses, Caylee was left on a straight line between the 4709 and 4701 houses.
Remember when the authorities that were questioning her told her that everything she told them was a lie and she replied something like,'not everything'. Farfetched, but who knows how her mind works.
You have to see this video!

This is the video showing cell phone pings placing Casey at certain locations June 17 -19th

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/05/texas-equ...

Go to 1:38 of the 6 minute video. I shows caseys cell phone at the spot where the body was found!!!!!!!

please listen CAREFULLY to this part of the taped jailhouse visit between Lee and Casey….Casey most definitely is saying “HOPE” and NOT “Home” HOPE = Hopespring Drive.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationwor...

I am getting page not found for the last link.

Sorry, when I copied that is how it was.  Will see if I can find the proper link.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: January 13, 2009, 02:54:24 PM »

OK...I have been working on something with several others and I know what I am about to say will probably get some bannana's thrown my way, but I will just have to dodge them and hope I dont get hit, because with everthing else going on with this case this is just about as good of a possibility as anything....and even better one if you think about it...

First remember when LP first became involved with this case, I believe it was Jose that contacted him, if thats not correct then either way regardless how he found out he did speak to Jose several times after the fact, because that is Caseys lawyer and someone that he would contact if he wanted to put up the bond and find out more about Casey.
   Now after getting her out, LP promised the world that he would find Caylee and of course as we all know he didnt and his reputation started falling fast, and to save it he said he was gonna go off the bond and put Casey back in Jail.
   He really didnt do it until Casey was already rearested on the check fraud charges, even though he kept saying he was she still got arrested first on the other charges before he took his bond off from her!
    After that time he should have been through but he clearly placed himself smack in the middle if this case and wouldnt budge, for it is my understanding that he had decided right then and there that he was getting more attention from this case then he ever had before, and he clearly wanted to remain a part of it.
    He then placed himself at every public appearance that had anything to do with this case, and got irritated when Tim Miller wouldnt agree to help him with his BP search, he wanted the publicity and all Tim wanted was to find Caylee and so therefore he could already see what was up with LP and brushed him aside and LP sure didnt like that.
    Next LP did his search of BP and didnt find anything, and he got a lot of negativity from it, so he didnt do any more searches from (clues) that he said he was getting.

Now what Im saying is..........I think LP is up to his  10 gallon hat in all this and I wouldnt be surprised if we find out that LP knew about the PI's doing this search before any of this came out.....Think about it, The PI's did the search in November and didnt find anything then shortly thereafter, because they were shure that this was the area that Caylee was in and couldnt find the body and knew that LE and Tim had already searched this area, Lp jump on NG and says  for no reason and just all of a sudden.....( dont be surprised if LE already has the body)...why...because they couldnt find it..thats why!   I dont know if Im explaining this is the right way because there is so much to say, but Im gonna act like LP and say myself.................Dont be surprised if LP has alot of exsplaining to do in the near future to LE! 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: January 13, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »

Was it just me or did anyone else think KC appeared to have put on a few pounds since the last time we saw her on camera?  I guess eating junk food all day can make a "porker" out of you really quick.  By the next time we see KC, she may be doubled in size.  I wonder who all these people are that NG says are still putting $$$ into her jail account. 

Just some sarcasm...maybe these folks are putting money into her account with hopes that she may purchase something....and may CHOKE TO DEATH.

Right On!

Maybe she spends her days writing nice little Thank You notes to all of her contributors.  Perhaps she's selling her "autograph" in return for one more stick of beef jerky. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: January 13, 2009, 02:55:36 PM »

I had seen FloridaKatz bring up the 'timer55' a few days ago.

Has it ever been determined what it actually represented?? Or someone's theory??

Sorry, if it was already posted, I must have missed it.

Here is an interesting video referencing  timer55.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs

Very interesting.
Maybe Casey knew she only had 55 days to live her life before everyone would be demanding to see Caylee for her birthday.  Do you think she thought she could evade her family for 55 days from June 15 until Caylee's birthday on August 9?

It would be interesting to know the date from Facebook or MySpace she made a password change. Surely they have this info on file. Usually when you change your password, it will send an email, for security reasons. I believe she did this in an effort to make it jive with her kidnapping story. And if I recall, there were two stories, right? First the one where she dropped her at Sawgrass. Then the one where she was in Blanchard Park and a guy handed her a note, took Caylee and told her what she needed to do.

So, why change your password as a reminder of how many days you have? And further, how would anyone outside of the Anthony family know that 55 days is from June 16 until August 9. If it were a random kidnapping, in a park, with a note, like she said, then that person wouldn't know when Caylee's birthday was. And further, if she was 'kidnapped' on this day, June 16th, as a mother, you wouldn't forget the date, that date would be forever embedded in your mind. The world would stop and you would remember ever sound, every color, every smell, everything! Sorry Casey I call BS!

Someone else on "another website" found that she changed the password back in May.  It indicated that there were 55 days until the group left for Puerto Rico.  This makes sense in my mind that she would count down the days until the trip.  It is very spooky though that there are also 55 day s between June 16 and Aug 9 caylee's birthday.

Original Casey stated it was June 9th when Caylee went missing not June 16th which would leave a date end of July beginning of August.. I think 55 days (timer 55)to go on vacation to Puerto Rico (rico234) or maybe Casey was planning to leave the country to PR before all goes down she knew already in trouble with the stealing and the murder ...What about all the money she stole from her friend and Sin-dy where did all that money go...Stashed? Was the money accounted for? Learning spanish..To many unanswered questions... 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: January 13, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »

I watched the other night a show on Discovery that got my attention when a man was convicted with the help of soil findings. It was interesting how they study soil for the area and even had a chart with color samples on it, mineral study, etc. His shoe print was on the trunk of the abandoned car with her body in it but he was her fiance so they had to go further to prove he was at the crime scene which was out in a field.

I think LE has had plenty of soil samples of the A's, area were body found and don't forget the trunk. That with everything else should nail this case.

ALso from NG last night and the expert who mentioned wiretaps have probably been in place for awhile. I think they were in place at the beginning when she was let out of jail and they brought in the machine to monitor her ankle bracelet. I think we will be surprised how much they have on everyone and what is the hurry on the A's? They aren't going anywhere. Everyday they don't have immunity is a day without them doing interviews.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: January 13, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »

Klaas are you here?
O/T 
I have quite a few monkeys in my photobucket for any monkeys that want too look thru them. I am not sure where to post the link could you please direct me? Some may need to be re-sized maybe Brandi or CBB could dress them for whatever occasion. There are some really cute and unusual ones.

I post a link here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0 , AVATARS FOR ANY UNDRESSED MONKEY and CBB takes what she wants

Thanks Today, yes that would be the right place!

Thank you Today and Klass. I posted the link, http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/littletxlady/Monkeys/  there are way too many to post. I have even more but I haven't uploaded them yet.
Thanks again Smile

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: January 13, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »

Exclusive: Meter Reader Roy Kronk Denies Tip to Caylee's Body
Kronk Frustrated With Cops, Exasperated With Reaction to Discovery
By LEE FERRAN
Jan. 13, 2009

Roy Kronk, the utility worker who found Caylee Anthony's remains, dismissed suggestions that he was somehow involved in the Florida toddler's disappearance in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America" today ....

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6635154&page=1

WATCH: Discovering Caylee's Remains

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6635329

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: January 13, 2009, 03:02:16 PM »

Was it just me or did anyone else think KC appeared to have put on a few pounds since the last time we saw her on camera?  I guess eating junk food all day can make a "porker" out of you really quick.  By the next time we see KC, she may be doubled in size.  I wonder who all these people are that NG says are still putting $$$ into her jail account. 

Just some sarcasm...maybe these folks are putting money into her account with hopes that she may purchase something....and may CHOKE TO DEATH.

Right On!

Maybe she spends her days writing nice little Thank You notes to all of her contributors.  Perhaps she's selling her "autograph" in return for one more stick of beef jerky. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: January 13, 2009, 03:03:15 PM »

OK...I have been working on something with several others and I know what I am about to say will probably get some bannana's thrown my way, but I will just have to dodge them and hope I dont get hit, because with everthing else going on with this case this is just about as good of a possibility as anything....and even better one if you think about it...

First remember when LP first became involved with this case, I believe it was Jose that contacted him, if thats not correct then either way regardless how he found out he did speak to Jose several times after the fact, because that is Caseys lawyer and someone that he would contact if he wanted to put up the bond and find out more about Casey.
   Now after getting her out, LP promised the world that he would find Caylee and of course as we all know he didnt and his reputation started falling fast, and to save it he said he was gonna go off the bond and put Casey back in Jail.
   He really didnt do it until Casey was already rearested on the check fraud charges, even though he kept saying he was she still got arrested first on the other charges before he took his bond off from her!
    After that time he should have been through but he clearly placed himself smack in the middle if this case and wouldnt budge, for it is my understanding that he had decided right then and there that he was getting more attention from this case then he ever had before, and he clearly wanted to remain a part of it.
    He then placed himself at every public appearance that had anything to do with this case, and got irritated when Tim Miller wouldnt agree to help him with his BP search, he wanted the publicity and all Tim wanted was to find Caylee and so therefore he could already see what was up with LP and brushed him aside and LP sure didnt like that.
    Next LP did his search of BP and didnt find anything, and he got a lot of negativity from it, so he didnt do any more searches from (clues) that he said he was getting.

Now what Im saying is..........I think LP is up to his  10 gallon hat in all this and I wouldnt be surprised if we find out that LP knew about the PI's doing this search before any of this came out.....Think about it, The PI's did the search in November and didnt find anything then shortly thereafter, because they were shure that this was the area that Caylee was in and couldnt find the body and knew that LE and Tim had already searched this area, Lp jump on NG and says  for no reason and just all of a sudden.....( dont be surprised if LE already has the body)...why...because they couldnt find it..thats why!   I dont know if Im explaining this is the right way because there is so much to say, but Im gonna act like LP and say myself.................Dont be surprised if LP has alot of exsplaining to do in the near future to LE! 

No nanners HH! Unless you're hungry!

I got a little lost at the end, but just wanted to reply. You think LP thought he was searching in the right area (having pi's search for him) but they were just off by the 150ft? He thought they didn't find her because LE already did? Just trying to get my monkey brain right here! I mean I wouldn't be 100% shocked if LP were somehow tied into this. I know he really wanted her found, but I would be shocked if the A's pi's would work with LP. Unless, in a backwords sorta way they asked the pi's to work with him. Nah, probably not!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: January 13, 2009, 03:03:41 PM »

Right On!

I sure hope they don't sell any pepperoni sticks....that are about 3" in diameter.  She maybe getting ideas.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: January 13, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »

I got a little lost at the end, but just wanted to reply. You think LP thought he was searching in the right area (having pi's search for him) but they were just off by the 150ft? He thought they didn't find her because LE already did? Just trying to get my monkey brain right here! I mean I wouldn't be 100% shocked if LP were somehow tied into this. I know he really wanted her found, but I would be shocked if the A's pi's would work with LP. Unless, in a backwords sorta way they asked the pi's to work with him. Nah, probably not!! <snipped>

No Im not saying the A's knew that the PI's were doing anything with LP.....these people are money hungry and we all know LP has the money and so who's to say that its wasnt these buffoons that was the source of all os LP's clues to begin with, you heard them say the A's would be mad if they knew they were out there searching, but they were there for some reason and I can answer one question that has been asked several time today....WHAT would they have done if they had found the body.......tell LP thats what, and then watch him put together another search of this area on National TV and he would have been the one holding up the little skull for all to see...a national hero, just like he told Tim!!!     whatever!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: January 13, 2009, 03:24:06 PM »

HELP!! I need some help from you smart monkeys. I changed something under my profile, and now everytime I go to post it won't post right away, and I get some sort of warning message telling me: Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. It's getting on my nerves because sometimes I have to hit post a couple of times, especially when it's busy here!! I know I changed something but now I can't find it, and can some REALLY smart monkey help me out. Hope it's ok to ask this here, but I'm a desperate monkey. This has been driving me nuts all day today.

TIA smart monkeys!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: January 13, 2009, 03:25:23 PM »

HELP!! I need some help from you smart monkeys. I changed something under my profile, and now everytime I go to post it won't post right away, and I get some sort of warning message telling me: Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. It's getting on my nerves because sometimes I have to hit post a couple of times, especially when it's busy here!! I know I changed something but now I can't find it, and can some REALLY smart monkey help me out. Hope it's ok to ask this here, but I'm a desperate monkey. This has been driving me nuts all day today.

TIA smart monkeys!! 

I'll fix it for you then tell you what it was.  I FIXED IT

This is the default setting and I believe how most everyone keeps it

This is how you had yours before I changed it back.  Note, you don't even get PM's so checking this box won't help.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 03:29:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #733 on: January 13, 2009, 03:28:05 PM »

That could be possible, at this point in time, I swear anything could be possible, everything is so confusing, I do hope someday we find out everything, because I still feel this isn't going to a trial, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #734 on: January 13, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »

Exclusive: Meter Reader Roy Kronk Denies Tip to Caylee's Body
Kronk Frustrated With Cops, Exasperated With Reaction to Discovery
By LEE FERRAN
Jan. 13, 2009

Roy Kronk, the utility worker who found Caylee Anthony's remains, dismissed suggestions that he was somehow involved in the Florida toddler's disappearance in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America" today ....

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6635154&page=1

WATCH: Discovering Caylee's Remains

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6635329

Thank-you Janet, hope everything is fine.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: January 13, 2009, 03:31:26 PM »

I got a little lost at the end, but just wanted to reply. You think LP thought he was searching in the right area (having pi's search for him) but they were just off by the 150ft? He thought they didn't find her because LE already did? Just trying to get my monkey brain right here! I mean I wouldn't be 100% shocked if LP were somehow tied into this. I know he really wanted her found, but I would be shocked if the A's pi's would work with LP. Unless, in a backwords sorta way they asked the pi's to work with him. Nah, probably not!! <snipped>

No Im not saying the A's knew that the PI's were doing anything with LP.....these people are money hungry and we all know LP has the money and so who's to say that its wasnt these buffoons that was the source of all os LP's clues to begin with, you heard them say the A's would be mad if they knew they were out there searching, but they were there for some reason and I can answer one question that has been asked several time today....WHAT would they have done if they had found the body.......tell LP thats what, and then watch him put together another search of this area on National TV and he would have been the one holding up the little skull for all to see...a national hero, just like he told Tim!!!     whatever!!!!!

Yes, I think this is possible. As long as these pi's left her alone, and didn't touch evidence. Which by the video we saw, he wasn't being careful one bit. If that were true and I were LP I'd be Pi$$ed at the pi's after watching that video. But, I wouldn't be totally shocked if you were right about this. If LP were searching himself it would be a big deal, and everyone would know about it. Possibly he hooked up with them (like you said maybe if the price were right-not saying he did-just saying maybe), they may have done this for him. Still having a hard time believing it 100%, But, how much $ were the A's able to pay these pi's?? I dunno, it's always possible though, especially with this case!!! What would bring LP to this location, same question I ask whether he's involved or not-what brought the pi's there????

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #736 on: January 13, 2009, 03:32:24 PM »

Mr. Morgan went to the house were "Zenaida" lived and said the current owner has lived there 8 years, but said maybe before him. He said "Keep em coming". So that being said and the fact that I'm still sick as hell. Has there been any updates or new stuff regarding Zenaida stuff that I should send him? Can a monkey bring it forward for me to copy and paste? Thanks in advance!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: January 13, 2009, 03:35:35 PM »

Yes, I think this is possible. As long as these pi's left her alone, and didn't touch evidence. Which by the video we saw, he wasn't being careful one bit. If that were true and I were LP I'd be Pi$$ed at the pi's after watching that video. But, I wouldn't be totally shocked if you were right about this. If LP were searching himself it would be a big deal, and everyone would know about it. Possibly he hooked up with them (like you said maybe if the price were right-not saying he did-just saying maybe), they may have done this for him. Still having a hard time believing it 100%, But, how much $ were the A's able to pay these pi's?? I dunno, it's always possible though, especially with this case!!! What would bring LP to this location, same question I ask whether he's involved or not-what brought the pi's there????
What brought the PI's there is....whatever they heard with being in the house and within close range of the A;s and hearing alot of stuff, possibly stuff they werent suppose to.....and as far as payment for their services, I doubt myself they were getting much from the A's and therefore makes it all the more believable that they might take a payment from LP!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 13, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »

Mr. Morgan went to the house were "Zenaida" lived and said the current owner has lived there 8 years, but said maybe before him. He said "Keep em coming". So that being said and the fact that I'm still sick as hell. Has there been any updates or new stuff regarding Zenaida stuff that I should send him? Can a monkey bring it forward for me to copy and paste? Thanks in advance!!! 

See if there is a way for Mr. Morgan to find out who put the Zenaida in the white pages?  Either Zenaide really lived there or someone put it there intentionally.  Would be interresting if Casey or another Anthony had something to do with it.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: January 13, 2009, 03:39:07 PM »

TIA smart monkeys!! 

I'll fix it for you then tell you what it was.  I FIXED IT

This is the default setting and I believe how most everyone keeps it

This is how you had yours before I changed it back.  Note, you don't even get PM's so checking this box won't help.

So you fixed it for me Klaas?? If so, THANK YOU, so much. I know I was poking around in my profile and changed something, then it started doing that. When I went back to fix it, I couldn't find it. 

Dumb monkey I am!!

Again, thank you Klaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.