April 24, 2024, 06:19:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363202 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 13, 2009, 03:44:33 PM »

OS blog |Report Abuse |#176 1 hr ago

<quoted text>
It's funny you mentioned Casey saying she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1. In a weird way, it fits! Looking back from the wooded area facing the two houses, Caylee was left on a straight line between the 4709 and 4701 houses.
Remember when the authorities that were questioning her told her that everything she told them was a lie and she replied something like,'not everything'. Farfetched, but who knows how her mind works.
You have to see this video!

This is the video showing cell phone pings placing Casey at certain locations June 17 -19th

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/05/texas-equ...

Go to 1:38 of the 6 minute video. I shows caseys cell phone at the spot where the body was found!!!!!!!

please listen CAREFULLY to this part of the taped jailhouse visit between Lee and Casey….Casey most definitely is saying “HOPE” and NOT “Home” HOPE = Hopespring Drive.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationwor...

I am getting page not found for the last link.

Sorry, when I copied that is how it was.  Will see if I can find the proper link.

Very interesting

Looking for more clues she might have given.

So far

Casey told everyone where she left Caylee clues so far

1.    Casey said she left Caylee between 9 and 1 – the property lines between the two corner homes on Hopespring between  the 4701 and 4709 addresses extended onto the adjacent property
2.   Family familiar and friend familiar area – way to school, neighborhood, and probably known to the family.
3.   Zanaida Gonzalez – A Zenaida lived at 4709 and a Gonzalez at 4701
4.   Close to Hope (when she said close to home we thought, she actually said close to Hope) Hopespring
5.   Sawgrass – the type of plant she dumped her in
6.   Steps – pavers from the Anthony home to mark the spot to either hold the body down or as a rudimentary gravestone marker

Anybody got other clues to the truths she might have told??
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: January 13, 2009, 03:47:05 PM »

Was it just me or did anyone else think KC appeared to have put on a few pounds since the last time we saw her on camera?  I guess eating junk food all day can make a "porker" out of you really quick.  By the next time we see KC, she may be doubled in size.  I wonder who all these people are that NG says are still putting $$$ into her jail account. 

Just some sarcasm...maybe these folks are putting money into her account with hopes that she may purchase something....and may CHOKE TO DEATH.

Gramamonkey,I'll feel better about it now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #742 on: January 13, 2009, 03:48:41 PM »

It's all good except SEA SEARCHER IS (practically) IGNORING ME TODAY!!

Karen

I would never do that...I had to run out, just ask Boo...although she usually ignores me anyway 

I grabbed the Globe..will post in a few minutes..nothing too exciting but something to read none the less...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 13, 2009, 03:48:49 PM »

Mark Hawkins My Space.. Casey Anthony the baby killer log .. July 5th-you have NOOOO idea how happy I am...

http://www.myspace.com/57156371
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: January 13, 2009, 03:49:27 PM »

Mr. Morgan went to the house were "Zenaida" lived and said the current owner has lived there 8 years, but said maybe before him. He said "Keep em coming". So that being said and the fact that I'm still sick as hell. Has there been any updates or new stuff regarding Zenaida stuff that I should send him? Can a monkey bring it forward for me to copy and paste? Thanks in advance!!! 

Maybe, just maybe, after she left Caylee there in the woods she did searching on the computer (like we did), could have even done it on someone elses computer, about who lived in the houses where she left the body. It's probably a long shot, but it's possible. Maybe she got the Zenaida name just like we did. She had 31 days to do all this stuff!! Think up her stories, ya never know!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: January 13, 2009, 03:49:41 PM »

<quoted text>
It's funny you mentioned Casey saying she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1. In a weird way, it fits! Looking back from the wooded area facing the two houses, Caylee was left on a straight line between the 4709 and 4701 houses.
Remember when the authorities that were questioning her told her that everything she told them was a lie and she replied something like,'not everything'. Farfetched, but who knows how her mind works.

This is the video showing cell phone pings placing Casey at certain locations June 17 -19th

Go to 1:38 of the 6 minute video. I shows caseys cell phone at the spot where the body was found!!!!!!!

please listen CAREFULLY to this part of the taped jailhouse visit between Lee and Casey….Casey most definitely is saying “HOPE” and NOT “Home” HOPE = Hopespring Drive.

Sorry, when I copied that is how it was.  Will see if I can find the proper link.

Very interesting

So far

1.    Casey said she left Caylee between 9 and 1 – the property lines between the two corner homes on Hopespring between  the 4701 and 4709 addresses extended onto the adjacent property
2.   Family familiar and friend familiar area – way to school, neighborhood, and probably known to the family.
4.   Close to Hope (when she said close to home we thought, she actually said close to Hope) Hopespring
6.   Steps – pavers from the Anthony home to mark the spot to either hold the body down or as a rudimentary gravestone marker

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bigskygal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: January 13, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »

Hello monkeys. I am new here so hope I am posting correctly. I have had a question for quite awhile, but havent had the guts to just get on here and ask. So... I was wondering if I heard correctly that they said that they knew that the skeleton had been there (where it was found) since June because there was vegetation growing through skull? I guess if that were the case I am a bit confused because the meter reader said that the skull fell out of bag correct? So how could vegetation grow through? Sorry if I'm not making alot of sense. I know what I'm trying to ask, but not too good typing it out.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: January 13, 2009, 03:50:38 PM »

Mr. Morgan went to the house were "Zenaida" lived and said the current owner has lived there 8 years, but said maybe before him. He said "Keep em coming". So that being said and the fact that I'm still sick as hell. Has there been any updates or new stuff regarding Zenaida stuff that I should send him? Can a monkey bring it forward for me to copy and paste? Thanks in advance!!! 

Maybe, just maybe, after she left Caylee there in the woods she did searching on the computer (like we did), could have even done it on someone elses computer, about who lived in the houses where she left the body. It's probably a long shot, but it's possible. Maybe she got the Zenaida name just like we did. She had 31 days to do all this stuff!! Think up her stories, ya never know!!!

exactly.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: January 13, 2009, 03:51:46 PM »

Sorry, I didnt mean to repeat that - meant to reply to it.  I have asked this before but didnt see any answer.  I find it very strange that someone who didnt want to get caught gave such accurate clues - has a killer in the past done it this way?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: January 13, 2009, 03:52:12 PM »

<quoted text>

Very interesting

So far

It sounds like she could have given clues...true sociopath behavior..."clever and cunning"...imagine if she would have used her skills in an honorable way!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #750 on: January 13, 2009, 03:57:25 PM »

Hello monkeys. I am new here so hope I am posting correctly. I have had a question for quite awhile, but havent had the guts to just get on here and ask. So... I was wondering if I heard correctly that they said that they knew that the skeleton had been there (where it was found) since June because there was vegetation growing through skull? I guess if that were the case I am a bit confused because the meter reader said that the skull fell out of bag correct? So how could vegetation grow through? Sorry if I'm not making alot of sense. I know what I'm trying to ask, but not too good typing it out.
WELCOME  That is a good question, I don't understand that either. I also don't understand why Dr Baden said most of Caylee's remains were in the bag, when I thought they were all scattered about the area.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: January 13, 2009, 03:57:52 PM »

Sorry, I didnt mean to repeat that - meant to reply to it.  I have asked this before but didnt see any answer.  I find it very strange that someone who didnt want to get caught gave such accurate clues - has a killer in the past done it this way?????

Killers have strange brains.  I don't expect to understand them.  Giving clues was probably half the fun she had taking the one thing she could away from Cindy that she hadn't taken away from her already.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #752 on: January 13, 2009, 03:58:52 PM »

I think she was taunting LE.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #753 on: January 13, 2009, 03:59:36 PM »

exactly.

Boo Monkey so you are saying there is no Zenida living at that address? Then someone added it to whitepages.com. I wonder who did it.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: January 13, 2009, 04:00:08 PM »

First off, bigsky,

The way I heard it, they stated that there was vegatation growing in the "skeleton" not in any specific bones, like the skull, etc. But yes, that is one way that they were determining how long the body had been at the site.

Again, welcome to the cage and don't be afraid to post! You did just fine.

Hello Monkeys!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 13, 2009, 04:03:37 PM »

Basically, he did....he was on the phone with someone...he found the pavers and said (according to Belich) that it should be here.  Someone was telling him where and what to look for.  That's why portions of the video has been released WITHOUT SOUND.  You can see that D. Casey is almost frantically looking for the bag.  There is something "really wrong" with all of this.  Someone knew exactly where that bag was and was relaying that information either directly to D. Casey or to someone else who then relayed it to D. Casey.

What if Caylee's remains were originally where DC was searching..then with the amount of rain that fell during Fay, the bag (which was sealed and contained some air) floated to the location that it was found in December.  So when DC went searching, based on info given to him by someone who only knew the original location, he couldn't find the bag and called his contact saying things like..."found the pavers" (which wouldn't float) "It should be here" ...

would that be feasible considering the amount of rain that had fallen ?? any Florida people ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 13, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »

exactly.

Boo Monkey so you are saying there is no Zenida living at that address? Then someone added it to whitepages.com. I wonder who did it.

It matches phonebook.com too.  A Zanaida may have listed that as her address at one time for some nefarious reason and Casey did the same thing we did to find the name of the people at 4709 and 4701.  She "left her between 9 and 1" is obvious now, as I always thought that was hinky.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: January 13, 2009, 04:11:10 PM »

Here's the Globe article...

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: January 13, 2009, 04:11:31 PM »

I had seen FloridaKatz bring up the 'timer55' a few days ago.

Has it ever been determined what it actually represented?? Or someone's theory??

Sorry, if it was already posted, I must have missed it.

Here is an interesting video referencing  timer55.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs

Very interesting.
Maybe Casey knew she only had 55 days to live her life before everyone would be demanding to see Caylee for her birthday.  Do you think she thought she could evade her family for 55 days from June 15 until Caylee's birthday on August 9?

It would be interesting to know the date from Facebook or MySpace she made a password change. Surely they have this info on file. Usually when you change your password, it will send an email, for security reasons. I believe she did this in an effort to make it jive with her kidnapping story. And if I recall, there were two stories, right? First the one where she dropped her at Sawgrass. Then the one where she was in Blanchard Park and a guy handed her a note, took Caylee and told her what she needed to do.

So, why change your password as a reminder of how many days you have? And further, how would anyone outside of the Anthony family know that 55 days is from June 16 until August 9. If it were a random kidnapping, in a park, with a note, like she said, then that person wouldn't know when Caylee's birthday was. And further, if she was 'kidnapped' on this day, June 16th, as a mother, you wouldn't forget the date, that date would be forever embedded in your mind. The world would stop and you would remember ever sound, every color, every smell, everything! Sorry Casey I call BS!

Someone else on "another website" found that she changed the password back in May.  It indicated that there were 55 days until the group left for Puerto Rico.  This makes sense in my mind that she would count down the days until the trip.  It is very spooky though that there are also 55 day s between June 16 and Aug 9 caylee's birthday.

Original Casey stated it was June 9th when Caylee went missing not June 16th which would leave a date end of July beginning of August.. I think 55 days (timer 55)to go on vacation to Puerto Rico (rico234) or maybe Casey was planning to leave the country to PR before all goes down she knew already in trouble with the stealing and the murder ...What about all the money she stole from her friend and Sin-dy where did all that money go...Stashed? Was the money accounted for? Learning spanish..To many unanswered questions... 

I watched one of the videos with Cindy explaining to the detective what Timer55 had meant. I'll see if I can find it.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: January 13, 2009, 04:12:25 PM »

Welcome to the cage bigskygal!!

p.s. is anyone else having trouble previewing posts, and posting?? I'm going bananas here today!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.