April 26, 2024, 06:29:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 363319 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2009, 10:16:27 PM »

OOOooooo SNAP    Michael Boden reveals that probe measures for buried bodies not surface bodies!!  DC WAS TRYING TO LOCATE THE REMAINS!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2009, 10:17:36 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

HH, is your daughter going to be on this season of AI?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2009, 10:17:47 PM »

OOOooooo SNAP    Michael Boden reveals that probe measures for buried bodies not surface bodies!!  DC WAS TRYING TO LOCATE THE REMAINS!
I just heard that.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2009, 10:17:56 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.

Interesting...where did that 12 feet come from then...can't blame Lenny (which I know many like to do) because NG said it before he was on..hmmm

I didn't think Tim would turn over the records willingly....what did Strickland rule on that motion does anyone know ?...TIA

CBB...as you can see, I love the gifs you left in musings ...Thanks again ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2009, 10:18:19 PM »

OMG I have been trying to catch up all night.  I wanted to comment on this on the other thread and don't know if anyone ever answered you Wendi so I brought it over.  I skipped a few pages to catch up, lol.

QUOTE:

is it possible that D. Casey was talking to LA? surely, he's not talking to KC.

LA:as far as the phone calls & stuff like that, um, you know the accout i set up for you, you know, like when we had that 15 min. phone call.
KC:yeah.
LA:you know those can only go thru to me.
KC:yeah.
LA:so, um, do you know when you are particularly free? if you were to reach out, when should i typically look for those calls?
KC:it'l be during the day, um, probably anytime between now & say maybe 3 or 4 o'clock
LA:ok
KC:it would be within a decent hour of the day.LA:ok, good to know, ok, i just want to make sure i pay more attention to my phone if i don't recognize that particular #. i'm pretty sure i'll know what it is, you know, i'm available everynite & i would drop anything to pick those up.
KC:ok, absolutely.

this is from the same call they talk about Fred Robinson.

also someone was kind enough to send me some stuff on how to copy & paste, is there anywhere i can practice?
tia.
wendi

The account Lee was talking about is an account that you set up with a credit card for calls from the Jail.  they will not just let you call collect anymore.  You have to set up this account and prepay so much for calls and then she can call him on that number.   IT is also used for those people that only have cells cause you cannot call collect to a cell phone. 

BTW  HOw I know this is Step Son landed himself in Jail for 15 days for not paying 12,000.00 worth of traffic fines.  We let his little butt set there as long as they possibly would let us, lol.  It is not the first time it has happened.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2009, 10:18:27 PM »

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2009, 10:19:37 PM »

I have a favor to ask of you monkeys? 
Whoever watches GMA when Mr. Kronk is on and if he shows a picture of Caylee or what is to be believed is Caylee could you keep track of as many of the advertisers as you can that run adds during GMA?  I'm going to try to do the same thing.  If he does show a picture then I plan on writing to GMA and as many sponsers as I can and express how I feel.   

This is a GREAT idea!!  I can't watch but am happy to help write to these sponsors! 

Thank you to all that are willing to help with this.  I don't even think Mr. Kronk should be paid for any picture.  I think it's alright that his travel is paid for and he can tell his story though.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2009, 10:21:03 PM »

Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

HH, is your daughter going to be on this season of AI?
No.....this one coming up was actually taped back in october,     She goes to Disney World in April to try out!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2009, 10:22:26 PM »

Wyks

What I do not understand is this website of Fred Robinson -
They offer all of these Services and even state they were granted to be a Tax exempt Non Profit and yet they offer no physical address - at all on the entire site.
State that they offer basically 1/2 way housing and services for troubled youth etc...

Strange

I do not get it

K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2009, 10:22:29 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2009, 10:23:23 PM »

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM

God Bless Tim.....

YEAH TIM!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gotta take my meicated self to the bunky. I sure somebody has COFFEE in the morning.   

Good Night Trimm....

Gettin' the Coffee Machine set up already 

So I suppose you want your monkeys all back before tomorrrow morning?   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

I made it too!   

Mya is very beautiful!  And I have a gd named Maddie, the light of my life!  Six and half years old!
Thank you!  Mya is a minature American Eskimo.  She is almost 2.  My gd Maddie will be 3 in 2 months.  She is also the light of my eye.  I love her soooooooo much.

Mya is a really pretty puppy!
Thank you very much.  I read that your puppy was a german shepherd.  Very cute too!
Also, thanks for recording GMA tomorrow too.  I'm not a good writer but if we all write them and the sponsers it might work.  I read from someone a few days ago that's what get the networks attention. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2009, 10:25:22 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

This is all happy horse poop  "Permanently" gives it away that the family is removing the possibility for reason to exhume the remains in case any other evidence comes to light requiring it which will decrease possibilities of nailing this Casey as it will regardless of all they have done to obstruct it - this family is disgusting

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2009, 10:26:09 PM »

O/t

Hey Wyks,  Sorry to hear about your son.  I understand what you mean by respite.  My son just got out of the hospital a week ago, but he was there for 8 day and got great help.  We are now trying to get him in a group home.  Good luck, and your son and all mental health patients ae always in my prayers.

Thank you dottie!  Sounds like you may need some hugs and prayers as well.  *Sending hugs your way*, and will keep you and your son in my prayers. 

I tried to answer as many of the replies to me before the last thread closed, didn't make it in time.  My thanks to all of you tho! 

Hugs and prayers to both of you!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2009, 10:26:56 PM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM

God Bless Tim.....

YEAH TIM!
This is where you separate the Men from the Boys,      The good from the Evil...........The on with a pure heart from the Heartless.......................................Tim wants no part in this circus of evil money makers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GO TIM!!!!!!!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2009, 10:27:21 PM »

Mary Jane Lake - Sorry if this has already been answered.  Annie Downing Lives on this street.
KCJackie read my post on page 2 of this new cage - Thank You and tell me what you think 
Dennie - You've got some great info!  I have a bunch of info like this too!  It's amazing how you can connect the dots all over Orlando.  I had to take a few weeks off from all the info I was finding - it was making me crazy   I'm ready to jump back in now.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2009, 10:28:23 PM »

God Bless Tim.....

YEAH TIM!

God Bless Tim!! I made this a while back for Tim and TES

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2009, 10:29:13 PM »

Wykes thank U ((hugs))

Deenie - thanks for doing that research.   Pretty interesting!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.