March 28, 2024, 03:26:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 361804 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #980 on: January 13, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »

will some monkey help me out....i was gone for a minute and evidently missed something....??????

Sassy's husband is a Captain   

Kidding - i will stop now because Nut is gonna have a hissy fit when he gets here!

I thought Nut was a girl? 

Not sure now that you mention it    

Yes. I get the boot nearly every day around 3 pm. Today it was from 4:30 on whether I tried to post or change pp. Guess it is just crowded.

No, hunny, SeaSearcher delibrately holds the cage door closed at that time and we all talk about you! Tomorrow it's Today's turn and A1 is bringing her pink cupcakes. You are an interesting person to discuss behind her back! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: January 13, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »

Wasn't an empty house in the neighborhood searched early on?  Does anyone remember that?  I think they brought dogs in b/c there was a report of a shallow grave in the area but it was nothing.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: January 13, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »

What is this between 9 and 1 stuff? Could someone tell me so I don't have to search for it. I will send it on to Tim Morgan.

Boo....Morgan talked with guy at house about Zenaida and the guy said he had been there 8 years?  Do I have that right?  How could it be that Zenaida's name comes up at that address in the whitepages.com?

Wouldn't Morgan consider this very questionable?  And....who ever said that the guy at the house was telling the truth??  And, if he was telling the truth, I wonder if Morgan asked him if anyone else lived there, too?

Just saying....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #983 on: January 13, 2009, 07:26:08 PM »

Good Day Monkeys   
This case is getting more turns/twists than a 5 gallon pot of macaroni   
I do wonder though...
If LE  conducted any searches in the area (where Caylee was located) in late July or early August?  If not ... Why NOT?

I'm out of date on things but was just wondering if ANYONE searched the area in late July?
TIA
SeeYa

Old Fart!!! I missed you!!! Did you hear I'm sick??? Yeah, near death's door at the moment!! And Nut is a girl!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #984 on: January 13, 2009, 07:27:29 PM »

That's it.  Kathi Belich is officially on my list.

OF PEOPLE I WANT TO HUG AND GIVE A BIG PAT ON THE BACK!!

She's up toward the top with Yuri, Tim Miller, Sherriff Beary and the rest of LE.

Geraldo just keeps climbing higher up on my other list, and Dominic Casey is the most recent addition.
Kathi Belich got on my list when she interviewed those creepy Milstead people. I truly wanted her to sock the wife in the face! thumleft
Thank you old fart! Coming from you that is a GREAT compliment!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: January 13, 2009, 07:27:30 PM »

will some monkey help me out....i was gone for a minute and evidently missed something....??????

Kidding - i will stop now because Nut is gonna have a hissy fit when he gets here!

Not sure now that you mention it    

Yes. I get the boot nearly every day around 3 pm. Today it was from 4:30 on whether I tried to post or change pp. Guess it is just crowded.

No, hunny, SeaSearcher delibrately holds the cage door closed at that time and we all talk about you! Tomorrow it's Today's turn and A1 is bringing her pink cupcakes. You are an interesting person to discuss behind her back! 

You're discussing my empty life while I'm locked out of the cage? Wow! I feel important. LOL!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: January 13, 2009, 07:27:55 PM »

Makes sense. Thank you all for trying to clarify for me!!

WELCOME TO THE CAGE, BIGSKYGAL!!!   

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: January 13, 2009, 07:30:16 PM »

MONKEYS:

This is really odd, but I think I know whose house the PIs were at. First some background: I posted the following text ON THIS SITE a month ago (see link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4242.msg580584#msg580584  )

(((and I just saw that someone on Websleuths stole my post last night and claims that it's their post!!! Idiotic! Just like they did to Dolce, claiming that she would add a name to whitepages....)

Anyway, here's what I had posted:
-----------------
Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

-----------

Anyway, if you look at the other videos that this skyzze person posted on YouTube, videos of her dogs and such, you can see that her house is very similar to this one.

I had sent my 12/13 findings to the Crimeline e-mail address, but I never received a reply. I wonder if I should try to send again?

Does someone have Yuri's direct address?

Haven't posted in some time.  Hi Monks!  I remember that day well - that was a creepy video.  With dolls that looked like they had blood on their faces.  You think this abandoned house is the house that those videos were made at?  WHY??

That video on youtube was posted with a similarly titled one from the same person, also on June 27th. I thought maybe it might be a mistake, but a couple videos that posted after that were dated July 10th, still before the sheet hit the fan. Could the videos have been renamed later, with the commentary about the case also added later?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: January 13, 2009, 07:31:28 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Oh that is disgraceful ...to have her cremated I feel ... I have nothing against people choice's after life ..but I am sorry that is wrong. So now what the Ant's are going to put Caylee on their fireplace mantel ...

Jmo - I think she deserves more than being cremated and put in a Urn as their Trophy - because that's what she has been all along. Forgive me If I insulted anyone with my comments about cremation.

If anything if she were to be placed in a grave and had a proper tombstone - she would have people from here to endless time visiting her and offering her their love and Peace.

I don't know what to think about that ... I am tired sorry Monkeys

I don't think the Ants owe the general public access to Caylee's gravesite. If their religion says it's okay to have a cremation then that's their right. 

People can and do offer their love and peace without having to have a gravesite.

You can still have cremated reamins at a cemetery.  My brother was cremated and his ashes are in an an interment monument with a beautiful plaque and his name and date of birth and date of death.

That would be wonderful for Caylee.  Just dont think that BIG CIN would ever do such a thing.  If we get a public memorial built for this little angel it will surprise me. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: January 13, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »

Regarding Youtube.  The commentary about the case embedded in the Youtube video can and was added at a later date, after it was already uploaded to Youtube.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: January 13, 2009, 07:32:37 PM »

VERY INTERESTING points being made about the 9 to 1 remark, which always sounded weird, since that is a pretty big timespan and other tidbits of truth Casey might have spoken.  I recall in the JonBenet Ramsey case, the ransom note and other writings were examined by a forensic linguist named Andrew Hodge who maintains that people ALWAYS tell the truth, even when they attempt to lie, because their minds cannot stop the truth from bubbling to the surface.  He made a pretty good case for that.  I wish he would examine some of Casey's statements.  He said you have to read between the lines to figure out where the truth is, but that it can be done.  Some of you are doing that with the statements she has made and coming up with some good possibilities.

Here are a few things that occurred to me.  Both Cindy and one of the detectives said that Casey tells some truth in everything she says, no matter how preposterous, often by borrowing from books, tv shows, friends' experiences, etc.  Cindy swore that as much as Casey lied, she always told the truth eventually and some of the truth was hidden in even her worst lies.

1.  Casey said at first, or led Cindy to believe, that Zenaida took Caylee because she loved her so much.  Therefore, she was not worried about Caylee being hurt, because Zanny loved her and would take good care of her.  Was this an outright lie to excuse her partying and not reporting Caylee as missing?  Or is there some truth in what she is saying?  We know Zanny is not real, so is Casey saying that Caylee is no longer in danger and that she is with someone who loves her...i.e., in Heaven?  Mothers who kill often justify their actions and their lack of remorse by telling themselves that the child is better off or in a better place.  Casey obviously feels no great remorse over what happened, so she must have convinced herself that it was all for the best.

2.  In her little poem, "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." Casey offers a big excuse for her actions.  If everybody lies, then the fact that she lies is not such a big deal.  Who can judge her if they all lie too, even her parents and LE.  Likewise, we all die eventually, so the fact that Caylee died is not that big a deal.  She would have died sooner or later.  Death is natural, so what Casey did is not so wrong in her mind.  Everybody dies, so death is something we all have in common.

3.  I think he post about "On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken." is a direct reference to Cindy and what Cindy said to her in their big blow up before she took Caylee and left.  I think those words were not spoken by some philosopher or poet but by her own mother.  In a way, she is saying, "When you find out that Caylee is dead or you realize she is gone from you forever, remember the words you spoke to me.  That is why Caylee is dead.  You are the cause, mom.  It is not my fault, it is yours."  Cindy said something, IMO, that not only cut Casey like a knife but made her furious and determined to see that she got even.  It may have been a threat to take custody of Caylee.  It may have been an admission to loving Caylee more.  It may have been a blanket criticism of Casey as a person and a parent.  I really think that is what is meant in that first line.

4.  A really obvious example of her telling the truth even when lying is the way she says several times in the visits, "I cannot tell you anymore at this time" or "I cannot talk about that," from which Cindy ran with the notion that the whole family was in jeopardy and Casey was protecting not just Caylee but them all from harm.  But Casey was being truthful there.  If she told what happened, she would be admitting to her own guilt and putting herself in danger.  She truly could not say more without implicating herself. 

5.  Finally, Casey has a pattern of casting herself as either the victim or the hero.  In her stories, she is sometimes abused, as when she says both her dad and Lee had sexually used her, or overwhelmed, as in her story about Zenaida and her sister forcing her to the ground and taking Caylee.  In both cases, the situation was out of her hands and she was the helpless little maiden.  But other times, she is a rock of support.  In her Zanny in the hospital story, she stays with Zanny and comforts her after a bad car wreck.  In another story, she cannot go with Amy because her poor dad has had a "mini-stroke" and she must be with him.  And of course, she was willing to go to jail forever to protect Caylee and her parents from the "people" who were holding Caylee. 

It is really very interesting to figure out how her mind works.  It seems stored with dates, names, incidents, ideas, etc. that she plucks out whenever she needs them.  Since the body was literally in an area that was kind of between the 9 and the 1 in the house numbers, you do have to wonder if she was sending out, knowingly or unknowingly, signals to her parents and Lee about where the body could be found.

If she was doing that, the implication is clear -- find the body and do something to help me.  Put it somewhere else or cover it up better where it is.  I don't think she was signalling them to inform the police that the body was in that location.  It was more "Clean this up for me so I can get out of here, and then we will just forget it ever happened."

Hudsunn...love the post...great deduction!!  Item 3...maybe Cindy said something like:  I don't care about you, I care about Caylee!!  or  I only care about Caylee.  Even if Cindy meant it because KC was and adult and Caylee was a toddler who needed to be looked after...KC would only take it as being against KC. 

You know...KC really is warped!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: January 13, 2009, 07:33:36 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Oh that is disgraceful ...to have her cremated I feel ... I have nothing against people choice's after life ..but I am sorry that is wrong. So now what the Ant's are going to put Caylee on their fireplace mantel ...

Jmo - I think she deserves more than being cremated and put in a Urn as their Trophy - because that's what she has been all along. Forgive me If I insulted anyone with my comments about cremation.

If anything if she were to be placed in a grave and had a proper tombstone - she would have people from here to endless time visiting her and offering her their love and Peace.

I don't know what to think about that ... I am tired sorry Monkeys

I don't think the Ants owe the general public access to Caylee's gravesite. If their religion says it's okay to have a cremation then that's their right. 

People can and do offer their love and peace without having to have a gravesite.

You can still have cremated reamins at a cemetery.  My brother was cremated and his ashes are in an an interment monument with a beautiful plaque and his name and date of birth and date of death.

That would be wonderful for Caylee.  Just dont think that BIG CIN would ever do such a thing.  If we get a public memorial built for this little angel it will surprise me. 
The only way we will get a memorial is if we each send Cindy $20 and when it is completed, we get a secret password to the vault, which by the way Geraldo will open for us. Sorry I am being cynical tonight. I hate them all.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: January 13, 2009, 07:34:13 PM »

I am stomping mad.... how can Cindy defend Casey still....and if there is any truth wouldn't this be the time to finally come clean with whatever crap they have cooked up?
If they have all this knowledge of someone else killing Caylee...why not tell now? Their "mystery killer, kidnaper..whatever.." can no longer harm Caylee. They have more than enough LE attention that I doubt anyone could harm them.
I can not even comprehend how they can keep lying and lying without realizing how freaking stupid they look....how could anyone with an ounce of sense not know that their lies are beyond transparent?
Are they still sitting around thinking up a way out of this?
Ughh... there i feel better now.

I'm really mad, too.   What about the whole immunity talk?   I don't understand.   Is she just saying that to Lois, or is she going to claim that KC is innocent to everyone?   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: January 13, 2009, 07:35:14 PM »

Nut is a G        I        R        L 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: January 13, 2009, 07:37:10 PM »

VERY INTERESTING points being made about the 9 to 1 remark, which always sounded weird, since that is a pretty big timespan and other tidbits of truth Casey might have spoken.  I recall in the JonBenet Ramsey case, the ransom note and other writings were examined by a forensic linguist named Andrew Hodge who maintains that people ALWAYS tell the truth, even when they attempt to lie, because their minds cannot stop the truth from bubbling to the surface.  He made a pretty good case for that.  I wish he would examine some of Casey's statements.  He said you have to read between the lines to figure out where the truth is, but that it can be done.  Some of you are doing that with the statements she has made and coming up with some good possibilities.

Here are a few things that occurred to me.  Both Cindy and one of the detectives said that Casey tells some truth in everything she says, no matter how preposterous, often by borrowing from books, tv shows, friends' experiences, etc.  Cindy swore that as much as Casey lied, she always told the truth eventually and some of the truth was hidden in even her worst lies.

1.  Casey said at first, or led Cindy to believe, that Zenaida took Caylee because she loved her so much.  Therefore, she was not worried about Caylee being hurt, because Zanny loved her and would take good care of her.  Was this an outright lie to excuse her partying and not reporting Caylee as missing?  Or is there some truth in what she is saying?  We know Zanny is not real, so is Casey saying that Caylee is no longer in danger and that she is with someone who loves her...i.e., in Heaven?  Mothers who kill often justify their actions and their lack of remorse by telling themselves that the child is better off or in a better place.  Casey obviously feels no great remorse over what happened, so she must have convinced herself that it was all for the best.

2.  In her little poem, "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." Casey offers a big excuse for her actions.  If everybody lies, then the fact that she lies is not such a big deal.  Who can judge her if they all lie too, even her parents and LE.  Likewise, we all die eventually, so the fact that Caylee died is not that big a deal.  She would have died sooner or later.  Death is natural, so what Casey did is not so wrong in her mind.  Everybody dies, so death is something we all have in common.

3.  I think he post about "On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken." is a direct reference to Cindy and what Cindy said to her in their big blow up before she took Caylee and left.  I think those words were not spoken by some philosopher or poet but by her own mother.  In a way, she is saying, "When you find out that Caylee is dead or you realize she is gone from you forever, remember the words you spoke to me.  That is why Caylee is dead.  You are the cause, mom.  It is not my fault, it is yours."  Cindy said something, IMO, that not only cut Casey like a knife but made her furious and determined to see that she got even.  It may have been a threat to take custody of Caylee.  It may have been an admission to loving Caylee more.  It may have been a blanket criticism of Casey as a person and a parent.  I really think that is what is meant in that first line.

4.  A really obvious example of her telling the truth even when lying is the way she says several times in the visits, "I cannot tell you anymore at this time" or "I cannot talk about that," from which Cindy ran with the notion that the whole family was in jeopardy and Casey was protecting not just Caylee but them all from harm.  But Casey was being truthful there.  If she told what happened, she would be admitting to her own guilt and putting herself in danger.  She truly could not say more without implicating herself. 

5.  Finally, Casey has a pattern of casting herself as either the victim or the hero.  In her stories, she is sometimes abused, as when she says both her dad and Lee had sexually used her, or overwhelmed, as in her story about Zenaida and her sister forcing her to the ground and taking Caylee.  In both cases, the situation was out of her hands and she was the helpless little maiden.  But other times, she is a rock of support.  In her Zanny in the hospital story, she stays with Zanny and comforts her after a bad car wreck.  In another story, she cannot go with Amy because her poor dad has had a "mini-stroke" and she must be with him.  And of course, she was willing to go to jail forever to protect Caylee and her parents from the "people" who were holding Caylee. 

It is really very interesting to figure out how her mind works.  It seems stored with dates, names, incidents, ideas, etc. that she plucks out whenever she needs them.  Since the body was literally in an area that was kind of between the 9 and the 1 in the house numbers, you do have to wonder if she was sending out, knowingly or unknowingly, signals to her parents and Lee about where the body could be found.

If she was doing that, the implication is clear -- find the body and do something to help me.  Put it somewhere else or cover it up better where it is.  I don't think she was signalling them to inform the police that the body was in that location.  It was more "Clean this up for me so I can get out of here, and then we will just forget it ever happened."

Hudsunn...love the post...great deduction!!  Item 3...maybe Cindy said something like:  I don't care about you, I care about Caylee!!  or  I only care about Caylee.  Even if Cindy meant it because KC was and adult and Caylee was a toddler who needed to be looked after...KC would only take it as being against KC. 
You know...KC really is warped!!

Or maybe Cindy said nothing at all, which is very hard to imagine. Maybe Caylee said she loved Cindy more the she loved Casey. Caylee didn't want to leave with Casey and it pissed Casey off to no end. Cindy didn't want Casey, Caylee didn't want Casey, so to get at them both, Casey killed Caylee. Just a thought JSM 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: January 13, 2009, 07:37:21 PM »

Boo
Nope did not know you have been sick    I hope you get to feeling better soon and that the machines you are hooked up to do not bother your laptop in posting 

joesamas mama
to be 100% honest I was hoping Kathi would have Dennis (?) when He kinda got in her face in that interview.
JMO  of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: January 13, 2009, 07:38:26 PM »

I am stomping mad.... how can Cindy defend Casey still....and if there is any truth wouldn't this be the time to finally come clean with whatever crap they have cooked up?
If they have all this knowledge of someone else killing Caylee...why not tell now? Their "mystery killer, kidnaper..whatever.." can no longer harm Caylee. They have more than enough LE attention that I doubt anyone could harm them.
I can not even comprehend how they can keep lying and lying without realizing how freaking stupid they look....how could anyone with an ounce of sense not know that their lies are beyond transparent?
Are they still sitting around thinking up a way out of this?
Ughh... there i feel better now.

I'm really mad, too.   What about the whole immunity talk?   I don't understand.   Is she just saying that to Lois, or is she going to claim that KC is innocent to everyone?   

She is going to claim to everyone and to God himself, KC is innocent and never harmed Caylee.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #997 on: January 13, 2009, 07:38:42 PM »

I thought Leroy was a boy! 

Umm I think I'm still a girl..but this is getting confusing....     Maybe we need to have a show of hands?? girls say right,boys say left???

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: January 13, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »

Boo
Nope did not know you have been sick    I hope you get to feeling better soon and that the machines you are hooked up to do not bother your laptop in posting 

joesamas mama
to be 100% honest I was hoping Kathi would have Dennis (?) when He kinda got in her face in that interview.
JMO  of course

Yeah I kinda thought she could give him a good kick between the legs. He creeped me out with the spitticle at the side of his mouth. He looks like a pervy creep to me.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: January 13, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »

OH... shoot   I forgot ...

Yes I knew Nut was female..   Not sure what age cut off between girl and lady is

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.